360 s video cable

This topic is locked from further discussion.

geoffmehoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 geoffmehoff
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts

hey guys i need alittle help i had a hdtv but sold it a while ago since it was only a 20 inch and now all i have is a standard tv ..So im wondering how well would a s video cable make the360 look will the words be small and hard to read still or will it make it look alot better then what im getting out of it now ..I no its not gonna be no hd .Anyways hopefully someone can help me before i go buy one thanks

DataDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 DataDream
Member since 2004 • 3195 Posts
It won't change the size of the text but it will make it crisper. It will be an improvement in sharpness and detail over standard composite cables. I haven't done it with the 360 but I used S-Video on my gamecube and I thought it made a HUGE difference.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

It won't change the size of the text but it will make it crisper. It will be an improvement in sharpness and detail over standard composite cables. I haven't done it with the 360 but I used S-Video on my gamecube and I thought it made a HUGE difference.DataDream

i agree. but unlike Data i use it on my 360, i immediately noticed "sharper/crispier graphics and textures and text on screen in game. tested it with oblivion