nano_porci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nano_porci
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Hi iam new posting, iam from Argentina so if my english is not good excuse me, but iam realy upset about that a lot of games were cancelled for xbox, i really cant understand why is that. The xbox is far a best console that ps2 about hardware and graphics and others times in gameplay, but is disturbing to see the lack of good games, i respect the contracts of ¨only for.....¨ but why they cant make it happen, that players of xbox can enjoy differents games, but no, its always the same i reiceved news in my email and always says¨The game has been cancelled for xbox¨.
I hope that others players response and make a crusade against this lack of respect from the games companies, we ONLY WANT TO PLAY GAMES,SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyhuntar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 babyhuntar
Member since 2005 • 332 Posts
well, since xbox is now considered DEAD,games for it arent developed anymore.Its a cold fact,isnt it?Its best now to play the old games
vgmkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#3 vgmkyle
Member since 2004 • 8689 Posts
Xbox is dead.There is no life left.The 360 totaly surpassed it.
aMyLoO2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 aMyLoO2007
Member since 2003 • 2807 Posts
Both the Xbox and Gamecube are officially dead systems...sad to say. I work at an EB and have watched the trade-in value deplete rapidly.
USBknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 USBknight
Member since 2007 • 85 Posts
This might belong in sys wars. Also ps2 sold more consoles, more people to buy games.
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
the xbox is dead already
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
The Xbox is dead.
nevereathim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 nevereathim
Member since 2006 • 2161 Posts
Sell your Xbox and buy PSP or 360 or Wii BUT NOT A PS3
herviross_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#9 herviross_2
Member since 2006 • 2689 Posts
Games are being made for the X360 now.
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

Both the Xbox and Gamecube are officially dead systems...sad to say. I work at an EB and have watched the trade-in value deplete rapidly.aMyLoO2007

lol, nice sig... HEEEEEERRREEE'S COOKIES! SEIKOOC... SEIKOOC...

Anyway, support for the Xbox is dropping because of the 360. The PS3 hasn't sold as well [yet?], which is why they're still supporting PS2. If games go to PS2 and not 360, it's because people don't want to buy a crappy port, like 360's version of Gun.

GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 GloverD
Member since 2004 • 1555 Posts
When 360 came out Microsoft decided to totally drop the XBOX1 and stop making Consoles/Games. Some 3rd party dev's still make the odd game for it but probably not anymore
BloodDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BloodDocter
Member since 2004 • 32 Posts

Because Microsoft cares so much about the consumers, they stopped makeing games for their original X-Box. They decided that if you want to continue playing their games you have to upgrade to 360 whether you want to or not. Unlike Playstation, they continue to make games on their old console b/c they know not everyone can afford the new one.

MDDichard07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#13 MDDichard07
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts
the XBOX died around february 2006
MDDichard07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 MDDichard07
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts
Sell your Xbox and buy PSP or 360 or Wii BUT NOT A PS3nevereathim
why not a PS3, its going to be a great system, it just needs some time The 360 is an amazing system right now and it can last The Wii is a wild card and will either be a big success or another gamecube
cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 cspiffo
Member since 2005 • 2841 Posts

Because Microsoft cares so much about the consumers, they stopped makeing games for decided that if you want to continue playing their games you have to upgrade to 360 whether you want to or not. Unlike Playstation, they continue to make games on their old console b/c they know not everyone can afford the new one.

BloodDocter

biased a little!?

That has nothing to do with it. The PS2 was such a success that the other two older consoles can't compete It doesn't make much economic sense to support a system that relatively few developers or gamers are willing to sink money into. Things have flipped now. The PS3 is now having trouble establishing itself due to the fact that the PS3 is rediculously expensive and in one part to the success of the PS2 taking away from the PS3 and to yet another extent the 360 and the Wii having such a large comparable market share that many third party devs. are looking at where they can make the money. It has nothing to do with loyalty. It all has to do with the consoles viability. The PS2 is still viable that's why Sony supports it. They could care less about the individual.

DEWMAN08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 DEWMAN08
Member since 2006 • 2145 Posts

Xbox is dead.There is no life left.The 360 totaly surpassed it.vgmkyle

Totally true. The playstation 2 has a larger fan base, more console's sold and more still selling. There will be more ps2 games made for a longer time than the xbox or gamecube. Personally I am pissed that the xbox is dead, I own one but I dont even play it anymore, I just play my ps2 or Wii.

nano_porci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nano_porci
Hey, thanks for the differents replies but here in Argentina is tough to buy a last gen console because the exchange of money, 1 dollar here is almost 3 argentinian pesos so that is why i cant buy it, its almost 2200 pesos to buy a xbox 360, and iam not in condition to do it, so taht is why i post.
But someday i will sell my soul and buy a xbox 360.

Long life to the games....
uzielnephilim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 uzielnephilim
OMG the answers were soooooooo similar, it´s sad but true ;) i have an xbox and i´m from argentina too, and here is really dificult to buy any next gen console, and the ps3 it´s imposible, the 360, isn´t that hard if you can sell your soul to the devil like nano said, but we know how the bussines is, what you buy today and you think is the best, tomorrow is obsolete :´(

That´s all i had to say...