Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts
[QUOTE="Joemcmark"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="Joemcmark"]For no reason I seem to be addicted to watching Danny Phantom on Netflix right now. I didn't even like the show back in the day, now I can't get enough of it. It has a kick ass theme song to go with the show's epicness..........killerband55

Danny Phantom wasn't bad, but i'm going through some other shows on Netflix like Avatar: The Last Airbender, Spiderman (the best version), Family Guy, and Code Monkeys

I'm now even more hooked on my 3DS now that I learned you can get Netflix on it. :lol: Debby Ryan on the go! Of course, it makes long card rides and stuff much easier to deal with. Games and TV.  

if you are on the road, you still need an internet connection to run Netflix on the 3DS

True, true. My dad has an ipad he never uses with that feature that gets you the wifi anywhere. So I could always use that I guess.  

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#352 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Joemcmark"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="Joemcmark"]For no reason I seem to be addicted to watching Danny Phantom on Netflix right now. I didn't even like the show back in the day, now I can't get enough of it. It has a kick ass theme song to go with the show's epicness..........Joemcmark

Danny Phantom wasn't bad, but i'm going through some other shows on Netflix like Avatar: The Last Airbender, Spiderman (the best version), Family Guy, and Code Monkeys

I'm now even more hooked on my 3DS now that I learned you can get Netflix on it. :lol: Debby Ryan on the go! Of course, it makes long card rides and stuff much easier to deal with. Games and TV.  

if you are on the road, you still need an internet connection to run Netflix on the 3DS

True, true. My dad has an ipad he never uses with that feature that gets you the wifi anywhere. So I could always use that I guess.  

well there ya go

Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 Joemcmark
I really wish I could get an Ipad for myself. They're just too expensive and I wouldn't use it that much... Back on topic, did anyone see 50 Cents performance on the X Factor? All censored and G-fied.........................
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 killerband55

Back on topic, did anyone see 50 Cents performance on the X Factor? All censored and G-fied.........................Joemcmark

i don't even watch that show in general

Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 Joemcmark

[QUOTE="Joemcmark"] Back on topic, did anyone see 50 Cents performance on the X Factor? All censored and G-fied.........................killerband55

I don't either. But I can't beleive they even came up with the idea for him to perform on a G rated show where you can't even cuss.  

SkinsFan2189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 SkinsFan2189
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts

[QUOTE="Joemcmark"] Back on topic, did anyone see 50 Cents performance on the X Factor? All censored and G-fied.........................killerband55

I tried watching it when they showed the audition episodes, but I just couldn't bear it. It was 10 times worse than American Idol.
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 Joemcmark
[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="Joemcmark"] Back on topic, did anyone see 50 Cents performance on the X Factor? All censored and G-fied.........................SkinsFan2189

I tried watching it when they showed the audition episodes, but I just couldn't bear it. It was 10 times worse than American Idol.

Sorry, but I don't think anything can be as bad as American Idol.  

SkinsFan2189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 SkinsFan2189
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts
[QUOTE="SkinsFan2189"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="Joemcmark"] Back on topic, did anyone see 50 Cents performance on the X Factor? All censored and G-fied.........................Joemcmark

Sorry, but I don't think anything can be as bad as American Idol.

You're right. The last few seasons of AI have sucked. But like the first 5 seasons or so I enjoyed. X Factor just tries to hard to copy off of all the other shows i.e. AI, America's Got Talent, and I don't think the talent on the show is even close to the other shows.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#359 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

:lol: aqua teen hunger force is so funny

this made me lol

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#360 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
Watching Walking Dead, great show.
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 Joemcmark
I watched Walking Dead yesterday. It is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 hockeydude29
I watched Walking Dead yesterday. It is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Joemcmark
This is the first time I watched it, on episode 2, enjoying very much.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#363 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

I watched Walking Dead yesterday. It is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Joemcmark

It's awesome! I'm all caught up and waiting for it to come back from it's mid-season break!

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 killerband55
on OT (not in this union), everyone is talking about how awesome Breaking Bad (or something close to that) is, it is really as good as everyone says it is?
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts

just thought I'd let you guys know their showing jackass 3.5 on Mtv tomorrow night, but more important after it their doing a 1 hour special to ryan dunn, it's at like 3 am I think but I'm deff gona record it, him and knoxville were without a doubt my fav jackasses

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 hockeydude29

just thought I'd let you guys know their showing jackass 3.5 on Mtv tomorrow night, but more important after it their doing a 1 hour special to ryan dunn, it's at like 3 am I think but I'm deff gona record it, him and knoxville were without a doubt my fav jackasses

baltimore088
Gotta catch that, i think I might see Jackass 2.5 on Netflix 2day (I'm on my 1 month free trial).
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 baltimore088
[QUOTE="baltimore088"]

hockeydude29
Gotta catch that, i think I might see Jackass 2.5 on Netflix 2day (I'm on my 1 month free trial).

I really didn't care much for the .5s, really had about 1 great stunt in each but the movies were solid, if they make a 4th it just won't be the same without dunn
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 Joemcmark
So, I've recently been hooked on a show called Moral Orel. I always have loved it, but I just purchased the whole series on iTunes....................You guys should look it up if you ever get the chance. It's on Adult Swim on occasions..................................................
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="baltimore088"]

baltimore088

I really didn't care much for the .5s, really had about 1 great stunt in each but the movies were solid, if they make a 4th it just won't be the same without dunn

Y? Is Dunn not making anymore? If not then that sucks cause he's a big part of it, really every1 is a big part, it won't be the same if any1 quits.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts
[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="baltimore088"]

hockeydude29

Y? Is Dunn not making anymore? If not then that sucks cause he's a big part of it, really every1 is a big part, it won't be the same if any1 quits.

Ryan Dunn died in July of last year... He was a little drunk, and was in a car accident. I remember hearing about it, because it was the day I went to see "Green Lantern". I checked Facebook and saw some friends of mine saying he had died, and at first I didn't believe it, but then it was all over Twitter (which I checked next).

I was really getting use to his new show on G4 (Proving Ground), but when he died, they pretty much cancelled the show. They aired what they had filmed, and that was that.

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="baltimore088"]

spideynerd3

Ryan Dunn died in July of last year... He was a little drunk, and was in a car accident. I remember hearing about it, because it was the day I went to see "Green Lantern". I checked Facebook and saw some friends of mine saying he had died, and at first I didn't believe it, but then it was all over Twitter (which I checked next).

I was really getting use to his new show on G4 (Proving Ground), but when he died, they pretty much cancelled the show. They aired what they had filmed, and that was that.

What!?!?!?!?!? I never even heard that, that really sucks though.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 killerband55

spideynerd3

i love that show, watched it even before his death, very funny and Jessica Chobot is sooooo hot

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

killerband55

i love that show, watched it even before his death, very funny and Jessica Chobot is sooooo hot

Yeah, they had aired one episode I believe before he died. They then pushed back the next episode for a good month or so, then started showing it again. I really hope they bring it back though... Don't know who would replace Ryan Dunn, but it was such a great show to watch.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

spideynerd3

Yeah, they had aired one episode I believe before he died. They then pushed back the next episode for a good month or so, then started showing it again. I really hope they bring it back though... Don't know who would replace Ryan Dunn, but it was such a great show to watch.

i hope they make a brand new season of it, and someone else to replace Ryan Dunn, but with all G4 original shows, they mainly don't last past the 1st season

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 spideynerd3

Does anyone have Showtime and watch "Shameless"? I've heard good things about it, and want to see it, but my local library doesn't have it (and probably won't get it unless enough people ask for it). I don't really want to go out and buy the show without knowing much about it. I've thought about buying the Pilot episode on the PSN and seeing what it is like, but then if I like it I'll want to continue on and I couldn't because I wouldn't have the whole season.

But any ways, my point is, has anyone seen it? If so, is it any good? Worth a watch, anything?

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 killerband55

Does anyone have Showtime and watch "Shameless"? spideynerd3

if i had Showtime, i would be watching "Californication" with David Duchovny

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 hockeydude29

Does anyone have Showtime and watch "Shameless"? I've heard good things about it, and want to see it, but my local library doesn't have it (and probably won't get it unless enough people ask for it). I don't really want to go out and buy the show without knowing much about it. I've thought about buying the Pilot episode on the PSN and seeing what it is like, but then if I like it I'll want to continue on and I couldn't because I wouldn't have the whole season.

But any ways, my point is, has anyone seen it? If so, is it any good? Worth a watch, anything?

spideynerd3
Do u have Netflix? It might be on there.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

hockeydude29

I don't feel like paying roughly $10 a month for movies and tv shows when I can just go to my local library and get them for free. I'm sure Netflix probably does have "Shameless" but if I want to see it I guess I'll just have to buy the pilot episode on the PSN and see if I like it. If I do, might as well suggest it to my local library.

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

spideynerd3

I don't feel like paying roughly $10 a month for movies and tv shows when I can just go to my local library and get them for free. I'm sure Netflix probably does have "Shameless" but if I want to see it I guess I'll just have to buy the pilot episode on the PSN and see if I like it. If I do, might as well suggest it to my local library.

Your lucky u have a local library that will rent out that kinda stuff, mine will have maybe some teletubbies and that's bout it.
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 baltimore088
What!?!?!?!?!? I never even heard that, that really sucks though.hockeydude29
surprised you didn't hear, it was all over the place and many people thought it was a joke, it sounds like they may make a 4th in his honor but just wouldn't be the same

and tribute was very sad, expected it to show a bunch of stunts and best moments but was mainly interviews and showed some footage of people at his funeral, not used to see the jackass crew crying like that and bam looked like he was gona have an attack or something

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

man i loves me some Teletoon Retro! lots of my 80's faves! 

and does anyone use Netflix? i love it

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 killerband55

Big_Evil666

i have Netflix on my PS3 as well, and i love it also, watching so much tv stuff on there

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts

i like my strange addiction

Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 Joemcmark
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

killerband55

i have Netflix on my PS3 as well, and i love it also, watching so much tv stuff on there

I have it on my 3DS, computer, Wii, and Ipad. I'm an addict, man.  

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

Big_Evil666

I would have it, but I would need the DVD and stream. After the price hike it's absurdly high now.

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 baltimore088
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

Flamecommando

I would have it, but I would need the DVD and stream. After the price hike it's absurdly high now.

exactly, I had it on my 360 and wd live tv, but with the price change it's pointless, only way I'd keep it is if you could stream EVERYTHING, but you can't so kinda pointless now until it goes back to normal
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 Big_Evil666
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

Joemcmark

I have it on my 3DS, computer, Wii, and Ipad. I'm an addict, man.  

yes! i know eh?! i plan to have it on my PS Vita as well! atm, i've been watching some Vintage Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! I'm patiently waiting the day when my favorite Green Foursome arrives on there! 

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 killerband55
let me guess, Big Evil put the Netflix thing on the title of the thread right?
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 Big_Evil666

let me guess, Big Evil put the Netflix thing on the title of the thread right?killerband55

um.....no.....:lol: :P   i'm sorry :cry:

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 baltimore088

why is netflix in the title? it covers both movies and tv shows, if anything it should be hulu which is just tv, but either way it's be like putting "and wii" in the video game thread title :lol:

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#391 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

:lol: at the aqua teen hunger force episode based on their 100th episode

its kind of a parody of the movie 23 and scooby doo

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 spideynerd3
I saw the Shameless pilot episode the other day... I really enjoyed it. Might have to convince my local library to buy the first season, or else I'll have to find some other way to watch it that doesn't involve buying all the episodes on the PSN (Or Netflix for that matter).
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"]What!?!?!?!?!? I never even heard that, that really sucks though.baltimore088
surprised you didn't hear, it was all over the place and many people thought it was a joke, it sounds like they may make a 4th in his honor but just wouldn't be the same

and tribute was very sad, expected it to show a bunch of stunts and best moments but was mainly interviews and showed some footage of people at his funeral, not used to see the jackass crew crying like that and bam looked like he was gona have an attack or something

I'm watching that right now, veyr sad.
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts

Big_Evil666
I'm going to get it soon.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 killerband55
as the Spring season for tv is practically here, what new seasons are you guys looking forward to or watching now?
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 baltimore088

I have no idea, I'm used to shows going from fall to right before summer but they all ended before january, real strange

all ik is psych because they have a writer's strike each year so always divide their season (half fall, half winter/spring) and the ultimate fighter since thats just a 1 or 2 month season each time

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 killerband55
i'm looking forward to seeing the new season of Survivor and Amazing Race in a few weeks, but i'm currently watching the new season of the Challenge on MTV though (because there's nothing to watch on wednesday's anyway)
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 baltimore088

I got nothing to watch on tuesdays, wednesdays and thursday and friday theres impact and SD but I prefer to DVR them and fast forward the talking parts

reasons why I'm glad the NBA is back

R_FGamerChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 R_FGamerChris
Member since 2011 • 3948 Posts
Oooo does anyone watch Takeshi's Castle (or MXC - the american version of it)? I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee that show!
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 killerband55

Oooo does anyone watch Takeshi's Castle (or MXC - the american version of it)? I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee that show!R_FGamerChris

i watched the American version of that show before (when it was still on the air)