WOTU RT Presents: WWE Summerslam RT Build-Up Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

WOTU banner

WWE Summerslam RT Matches: 

Randy Orton VS. CM Punk

John Cena

WOTU Championship

Killerband (C) VS. Spideynerd

Special Guest Referee - JandSman

Undertaker VS. Bret Hart

Intercontinental Championship

Crulex (C) vs. Tmaclabi 

Kane VS. Dreamer

X-Division Championship

Last Man Standing Match

Big Evil (C) VS. ThePlayer
-Rematch Clause has been revoked for both men- 

The MizDashing Cody Rhodes

VS. 

Drew McIntyreTrish Stratus

WOTU Tag Team Championship

Shoe Crap & Prince Joemcmark (C) VS. FrenchDynasty & SuperPinkGirl 

Bret HartHBK
VS.

Jack SwaggerNatalya Neidhart

Tmaclabi and StaticKornSlipX (Statmac) vs. CpReborn and WrightTime

Kurt AngleTriple H 
VS.
UndertakerChristian 

Jediknight and Legenkiller (The All-Americans) vs. Crulex and Hockeydude
-#1 Contenders Match for the WOTU Tag Team Championship-

Daniel Bryan VS. Rey Mysterio

TwistofFate vs. FullMetalWWant

John Cena VS. The Miz 

JandSman vs. Shoe_Crap

Chris Jericho VS. AJ_Styles_CutOut_Jess-x_2.jpg

Gamerguy vs. Crusader

-#1 Contenders Match for the X-Division Championship-

Dolph Ziggler VS. question.gif

The_Last_Ride vs. 1234Dragonsky 

IonusX vs. TGM_basic vs. Balmane vs. MadGamer132 vs. The_Phenom_ vs. Tsuchikage vs. Flamecommando

Current Roundtable Champions:

WOTU Champion: Killerband WOTU Championship

Intercontinental Champion: Crulex IC title

X-Division Champion: Big_Evil X-Division title

WOTU Tag Team Champions: Shoe_Crap and Joemcmark WOTU Tag Team Championship 

WOTU Championship Money in the Bank Winner: Shoe_Crap

Intercontinental Championship Money in the Bank Winner: 1234Dragonsky
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
I have no idea what im doing for this RT so whatever u got planned for me Spidey
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
i would love a Hardcore Match at Hardcore Justice.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

*backstage before raw*

*personnel are scrambling all over the place to find the match cards for this week*

Ryder: I DONT CARE BRO YOU FIND THOSE MATCH CARDS THIS AINT SICK BRO

*kelly kelly is seen talking to Gamer*

kelly kelly: oh man this isnt good what if the person who took it changes the matches

Gamer: there there kelly kelly

kelly kelly: WHAT IF HE PUTS ME IN A HANDICAP MATCH :cry:

Gamer: dont worry no one will do that ? ill kick their ass

kelly kelly: thank you :)

*kelly kelly leaves*

*Gamer looks at the camera and pulls out a few scripts and match cards*

*the crowd cheers realizing what has happened*

*Gamer shushes the crowd as he gets a smile on his face*

Gamer: this is gonna be fun *places one script in the control room where they play the titantrons,pyro,music and such*

*gamer sneaks away*

*camera fades and raw is about to begin*

*end of Part 1*

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamerguy456

part 2

* the usual raw intro begins to play*

*midway through the video it pauses*

*the crowd is confused*

*the video then rewinds and a new video plays*

* older members of the crowd pop for that video*

*suddenly a new intro video plays*

*the older fans pop for that video as well*

*the pyro goes off as well setting the stage for RAW*

*end of part 2*

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jediknight52501
I am here for RAW Tonight and for once, i would love someone to challenge me to a match, Singles or Tag Team, i am always up for a challenge. #thehardcoremasterisreadyforachallengeJedi Knight Twitter
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gamerguy456

Twitter

Gamer: @jediknight dude be careful with the script and match cards stolen i wouldnt just call out anyone #careful

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamerguy456

* during Raw*

*fullmetal is already in the ring*

lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall in the ring FULLMETAL

*crowd cheers for him*

*drew mcintyre's theme begins to play*

Lillian: and his opponent DREW MCINTYRE

* as drew shows up at the ramp his theme song changes suddenly*

Drew: WTF

* the crowd laughs*

*drew mcintyre yells and he demands that he redo his entrance*

*drew mcintyre heads back and makes his entrance again*

*same theme plays*

lawler: hahaha i dont know who stole the cript but i like that person so far

*drew mcintyre gets even more frustrated as he heads into the ring he turns around and yells at the person playing the music*

*the guy says that its in the script and drew yells at him and calls him an idiot

*as drew turns around he right away receives a deth valley drop from fullmetal and metal covers him for the win*

lillian: HERE IS YOUR WINNER METAL

*fullmetal has a confused look on his face as he leaves wondering what the hell just happened*

*camera then shows Gamer and and natalya backstage laughing at what just happened as they high five each other for the successful prank8

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jediknight52501
@Gamer, well you foiled my plans for tonight, i was hoping for a wild night at RAW, but i would like a match against Tmacabi since he is new here and i have been here for a year now. i am sure he would love to challenge me for a Hardcore Match at Hardcore Justice. i would love a Tag Team Match at Summerslam.Jedi Knight Twitter
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

OOC: i centered the preview to make it look a lot nicer

and i think you should have WrightTime vs Tmaclabi at Summerslam since they were involved in the tag match at MITB

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killerband55

*Takes place on Raw Supershow*

As the opening theme and pyro go off as "Burn In My Light" plays as the crowd instantly boos as Killerband comes out with his WOTU Championship as he walks down the ramp, heads into the ring, as he asks for a mic as he is about to speak as the crowd chants "Killer Sucks, Killer Sucks, Killer Sucks."

Killerband: Last night at Money in the Bank, WrightTime & Spideynerd defeated me and Tmaclabi because of Tmaclabi, it was not my fault we lost our match.  But knowing that, in less than 5 weeks at Summerslam, I will defend and defeat Spideynerd in Los Angeles to retain my WOTU Championship.

(As the crowd boos Killerband and chants "Spideynerd, Spideynerd, Spideynerd")

Killerband: But before then, we need to get through Hardcore Justice first, since I was forced to team with Tmaclabi at MITB, I feel I should be able to pick my own team of soldiers to combat whoever Spideynerd picks, so this is my proposition Spidey.  At Hardcore Justice, you and I will captain 2 teams of 3 in a 6-Men Tag Team Hardcore match, we will not wrestle in that match, only manage our teammates, and I will show you that you don't stand any chance in hell of winning that match.  So what do you say Spidey, do you accept or are you gonna be a coward?

(As Killerband awaits Spideynerd to come out and respond to his proposition...)

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 spideynerd3

The following takes place after Killerband's promo on Monday Night Raw:

*Killer stands in the ring, waiting for Spidey to show his face, when, "Black Sheep" hits. Spideynerd appears on the ramp with his golden mic in hand and begins to talk instantly*

Spidey: Killer, I'll get to you in a moment... But first, I want Gamerguy and Natalya to get to my office ASAP, they have some explaining to do. Now, back to you Killer... I like your idea, it is unique, it is different, and it is something I wouldn't have thought of myself. If you want me to put a team together to defeat a team you put together, that's what I do best. At Hardcore Justice it will be Team Killerband vs. Team Spideynerd a 3 on 3 tag Team match, that doesn't involve you or I actually competing... Just coaching on the sidelines.

*The crowd pops for this announcement*

Spidey: However, I do have one condition... I know V.I.P is practically dead, but I don't want any of them on your team... That's what would be expected of you, and I'm all about the "expect the unexpected". So if that's fine with you, then you can start forming your team whenever you feel the need to do so. I'll just reveal random members of my team when you lease expect it. Until then, I have to deal with the guys who thought it would be "cool" to steal the script for Raw.

*Spidey heads to the back to a huge pop, as Killer remains in the ring and Raw goes to commercial* 

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
[QUOTE="Jedi Knight Twitter"]@Gamer, well you foiled my plans for tonight, i was hoping for a wild night at RAW, but i would like a match against Tmacabi since he is new here and i have been here for a year now. i am sure he would love to challenge me for a Hardcore Match at Hardcore Justice. i would love a Tag Team Match at Summerslam.jediknight52501

and you know who your parnter is going to be if if you are in a tag match?
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gamerguy456

* occured on raw*

*kelly kelly is already in the ring*

kelly kelly: HOW DARE SOMEONE STEAL THE SCRIPT AND MATCH CARDS FOR TONIGHTS SHOW I WILL FIND OUT WHO IT IS AND SEE TO IT THAT I FIRE THAT PERSON

lillian: the following contest is a 3 on 1 free brawl divas match

kelly kelly: what ?

lillian: introducing first in the ring KELLY KELLY

kelly kelly: WHAT ?

lillian: and her opponents

kelly kelly: WHAT NO NO NO NO I AM KELLY KELLY I WILL NOT BE TREATED THIS WAY GAMMEEERRRR WHERE ARE YOU ?

lillian: her opponents Beth phoenix,Natalya and Tamina

*the 3 divas make their entrances and they surround kelly kelly who still has the mic*

kelly kelly: now i know what your thinking she made our lives hell should we kick her ass ?

well the answer will surprise you three

*they surround her and natalya grabs K2 by the hair*

*natalya slams K2 to the ground as tamina stomps on her she then lifts her up and hits her with a scoop slam*

*then tamina picks up K2 and helps her stand as Natalya clothlines her*

*natalya then drags K2 to Beth and hits her with the glam slam*

*tamina then climbs the top rope and hits K2 with the super fly splash*

*natalya finishes the match with a sharpshooter as K2 taps out*

Lillian: here are your winners beth phoenix,natalya and tamina

*the three divas leave and kelly kelly is left in the ring*

*kelly kelly slowly gets up after a few minutes and grabs a mic*

kelly kelly: THATS IT I WANT TO SUE SPIDEY AND ALL OF WOTU FOR THIS HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOWWW DARREE YOUUUUUUU

* suddenly a backstage personnel runs to the ring and hands lillian a card*

lillian: ladies and gentlemen there has been another match the following divas match is set for one fall in the ring Kelly Kelly

kelly kelly: NOOOOOOOOO

lillian: and her opponent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETTRDgWQKDs

kelly kelly:.......oh no

*kharma makes her entrance*

*she stares at K2 as the crowd cheers her*

kelly kelly: :cry:

*K2 tries to get out of the ring but kharma grabs her by the hair and lifts her up*

kelly kelly: NOOOOOOOOOO

*kharma hits K2 with her finisher and covers her*

lillian: here is your winner KHARMA

*kharma then leaves laughing*

*kelly kelly is left in the ring*

*segment ends*

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gamerguy456

*backstage at raw*

Gamer: ok so we blame the whole thing on The Miz

natalya: thats correct ok lets do this

*gamer knocks on the door to spidey's office*

*spidey opens the door*

Gamer: now i know what your thinking

Natalya: did we really steal the script

Gamer and natalya: THE MIZ DID IT

spidey: IN MY OFFICE NOWWWW

*Gamer and natalya walk into spidey's office and he slams the door shut*

OOC: ok spidey do as you please :lol:

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jediknight52501
@Legen. of course it is you. @WOTUGMSN3, if you are looking for a nice addition to your Team at Hardcore Justice, i am all in. i would love a shot at Killer for a little payback for what he did to me a few months ago. #neverforgotneverforgive.Jedi Knight Twitter
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 spideynerd3

The following is a continuation of Gamerguy's most recent promo on Monday Night Raw:

Spidey: Gamer, Natalya, sit down, now.

*Gamer and Natalya sit down in two chairs in front of Spidey's desk. Spidey then hands them some papers. Gamer and Natalya read through them, as their faces turn ghost white*

Spidey: As you can see, I know for a fact that you guys stole my script for Raw.

Gamerguy: Somebody has to be framing us!

Natalya: Yeah, that must be the case!

Spidey: Guys, cut the crap. I wasn't born yesterday after all. You guys were stupid enough to print up your own scripts that just so happened to be on paper that said, "From the office of Gamerguy and Natalya". You could claim the Miz did it all you want, but there is no evidence saying he did it.

*Gamer and Natalya go to talk, but Kelly Kelly storms into the office*

Kelly Kelly: SPIDEY!!! I WANT YOU FIRED FOR THE WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH!

Spidey: Ah, glad to see you too K2... I'm actually glad you are here, I'd like to introduce you to the people behind your matches earlier. Gamerguy and Natalya.

Kelly Kelly: NO WAY! THEY TOLD ME IT WAS YOU AND THE MIZ WORKING TOGETHER!

Spidey: Really? You think I'd work with The Miz? Really? K2, just face the facts you were played by Gamerguy and Natalya.

*Kelly Kelly screams, and charges at Gamerguy. He starts slapping him, and punching him, but Natalya pulls her off of him, then locks her in the sharpshooter. Kelly Kelly screams in pain before Spidey talks*

Spidey: ENOUGH! Stop this pointless fighting and get out of my office... Now! The show has the right script, so the reign of Gamer and Natalya is over. Oh, and Gamerguy, I hope you like getting chopped in the brain because you are facing The Great Khali, next.

*Gamerguy starts freaking out, but Natalya drags him out of Spidey's office. Kelly Kelly leaves as well, and the camera cuts to commercial* 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jediknight52501
*the following happens on Monday Night Raw.* *Medal plays and Jedi comes out to the ring. he gets in the ring and goes and asks for a mic. Jedi looks at the Entrance Ramp and then looks at the crowd. Jedi: "well i was not able to get the Money In The Bank IC Briefcase last night, but i did my best. now you are all asking, what is Jedi doing out here tonight? i am out here in the ring where i do all my business at, i don't go to Offices unless i am called there and Spidey i would come to Office but i feel we should discuss this out here for everyone to hear. i know you are busy as a GM, i know you have a match with Killer for the WOTU Championship. what i am out here for is a shot to join your team at Hardcore Justice. the reason i want a shot at Killer is for the attack Killer did on me with V.I.P. a few months back. i know V.I.P. is nearly dead and we both know i am a Team Player, ask my Tag Team Partner Legenkiller. we have been a Tag Team for a few months now and i have been here in the WOTU for a year now. i know i have yet to win a Title here and i am not begging for a chance to get some payback, all i am asking for is a chance to show you that i want to help you beat Killer at Hardcore Justice." as Jedi stands in the ring waiting for Spidey to show up. Killer comes out with a mic in his hand and the WOTU Title on his left shoulder. Killer: "Jedi, you don't deserve a shot at anything, all you do is ask for everything and yet you can't win half the matches you have been in. you should go back home and stay there. you are a joke and i doubt the GM would pick a loder like you to join his team at Hardcore Justice." the crowd starts to chant, Killer Sucks. Killer Sucks. Jedi gets his arms in the air to get the crowd to chant, Killer Sucks louder. Jedi: "you know what Killer you do suck. you have been lucky here lately and one day your luck is going to run out and i hope Spidey is the one person who takes your Title and i hope he does it at Summerslam. as for a loser, i am not the one who sucks, the crowd is saying you suck." Killer then starts to head to the ring but Security stops him. Jedi sees what is going on and is a little surprised to see Security stop Killer. Jedi then looks at the crowd hoping to see Spidey show up to give him an answer.* Spidey, Killer, you can continue this Promo.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 spideynerd3

The following tweet appears on the titantron after Jedi's Promo from Monday Night Raw:

@Jediknight, thanks for showing interest in being on #TeamSpideynerd. However, I don't plan on revealing my time any time soon. That doesn't mean I won't pick you to be on my team, but currently, go about other business. If I pick you to be on my team, you'll find out within the week via a direct message on Twitter. Oh, and incase you are wondering, I didn't come down to the ring because I just got done dealing with @Gamerguy and @NatbyNature. #ExpectTheUnexpectedWOTUGMSN3 Twitter

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gamerguy456

twitter

Gamer: well that sucks i had great matches to ryback vs @killer and also Kane and Kharma vs @frenchdynasty and @superpinkgirl ah well ill pay for my crimes that being said i still hope @wotugmsn picks me to be on his team and now im off to face @thegreatkhali #mrgamerguy

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 killerband55
OOC: Gamerguy are you like a face now or something?
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 gamerguy456

OOC: Gamerguy are you like a face now or something?killerband55

OOC: yes and im about to solidify my face turn only question is how

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 killerband55

@Jediknight quit whining and complaining like a little baby, so what, I wasn't the only one involved in your little scuffle way back when, and yet you're putting all the blame on me #SoSad

Killerband Twitter

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

Static's Raw Promo

*Raw returns from commercial and killerband55 is still in the ring after spideynerd3 goes back stage*

*Bach begins to play and The Snob appears on the titantron*

StaticKornSlipX: Killerband55, don't worry about that fool Spidey. He may be the GM of WOTU but I make more money in a day then he'll make in his lifetime. Forget about V.I.P being in shambles. You got your newest VIP right here. I'm money and at Hardcore Justice...I will gladly showcase my talents by helping you humiliate Spideynerdand his destitute beggars. His team will be comprised of individuals that will gladly grovel and beg at his feet. But nay, I'm not that kind of person. We are not those kind of people and Las Vegas is the home of these type of people.

*Crowd erupts in boos*

StaticKornSlipX: SHUT UP!!!

*Crowd boos even louder*

StaticKornSlipX: Nevada is a joke. You all are a bunch of idiots that have no idea how to make good investments. My father is rich b/c of his sublime talent at using worker bees, like yourselves, to make him loads of honey AKA truckloads of money. You idiots make me sick!!

*A**hole chant erupts throughout the arena*

StaticKornSlipX: Anyways back to the point. Killerband55, it would be an honour to join your team at Hardcore Justice. The fans of WOTU will have the privilege of seeing me lead your team to victory at Hardcore Justice. So what do you say? Will you make a wise investment by adding The Snob to your team?

*The Snob waits for killerband55's response*

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gamerguy456

*raw comes back from commercial*

lillian: the following contest is scheduled for one fall in the ring from chicago illinois Gamer

*crowd cheers*

lillian: and his opponent the great khali

*the great khali makes his entrance as the kids in the crowd cheer him*

*gamer bobs his head to his theme as khali climbs in the ring*

*they have a stare down and the bells rings*

*gamer right away attacks the great khali's knee and brings him down to a knee and then tries to get him in the face but gets pushed down*

*the great khali hits gamer with a few chops but gamer dodges the next one and dropkicks khali*

*the great khali gets up as gamer climbs to the turnbuckle and hits khali with a missile dropkick knocking him down*

*gamer covers khali*

1,2, khali kicks out*

*gamer then dashes at khali but khali gets him with a chop to the head*

*he then picks up gamer and hits him with the punjabi plunge and covers him*

lillian: here is your winner the great khali

*khali is about to leave the ring but turns around and helps gamer up*

*gamer and khali then shake hands*

*the crowd cheers*

LATER VIA TWITTER

Gamer: WOTU welcome the newest tag team @Gamer and @thegreatkhali #futuretagchamps #mrgamerguy

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 killerband55

*Continues Static's promo*

Killerband: You wanna join my team Static?  You got it.  I like your energy, your hatred for the corrupt management here, and your hatred for these idiots in this crowd.

(as the crowd boos Killerband very loudly after that comment)

Killerband: You are now the first member of Team Killerband for Hardcore Justice, and our team can only get better and stronger from here.

(as Killerband walks to the back with Static as Raw goes to commercial)

tmaclabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 tmaclabi
Member since 2006 • 17109 Posts

(This is on RAW show)

*tmaclabi's HITMAN theme plays as he enters the ring!*

Crowd: BOOOO!!

*tmaclabi picks up the mic and starts talking*

tmac: I know most of you, no. All of you have witnessed my unimaginable, painful defeat on the MITB last night. I've been through hell and I can't believe I lost it!

*crowd booing*

tmac: Me and great killerband doesn't deserve it!

*crowd booing more loudly*

tmaclabi: You know guys, we all have been through our own hard times, painful experiences, tragedies, experiences we don't want to remember but what you doesn't know is that I am lookign for a tag team partner. I know killerband might be that person but I think I still need to gain more experience so I will be a more better partner for him in the future if ever that will happen.

crowd: Boo you tmac! boo you tmac!

tmaclabi: Okay, okay, so what I am looking for is a wealthy individual from BEVERLY HILLS! You know what I mean!

*please continue Static..

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jediknight52501
@WOTUGMSN3, that is not a problem. as far as Thursday goes for Impact, i will be there and i have something planned for Impact Wrestling, something i have never done before. @Gamer, at least you are willing to do the time for your crime. next time, be more careful and more sneaky. #dontgetcaught.Jedi Knight Twitter
JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JandSman
Member since 2007 • 6703 Posts
The silence will soon be over... #Silence #Patience WOTUSaviorJandS Twitter
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jediknight52501
@Killer, you were the Leader of V.I.P. so that makes you my enemy. as far as V.I.P. goes, i am done hunting your sorry asses, i got bigger things to look forward too as i get better here at the WOTU and one day we will meet one-on-one and i will show you that i never back down from a fight.Jedi Knight Twitter
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jediknight52501
OOC: Gamer, your face turn is really awesome, you should team up with me and Legenkiller sometime and have ourselves a nice 6-Man tag Team Match. i have yet to decide the 3 heels we should face. send me a PM if you are interested?
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 killerband55

@Jediknight if you want a match against me someday, you can have that match once I deal with @WOTUGMSN3 at #Summerslam, then we can have our match you've been wanting #PatienceIsAVirtue

Killerband Twitter

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
*No More Words plays as Legenkiller makes his way to the ring. he gets in the ring and grabs a mic. he looks at the crowd and gets some nice pop. he looks at the annoucer's table and looks at Michael Cole and then he looks at Jerry Lawler. he then looks at Justin Roberts and then at the crowd again. he then starts to say something when Micheal Cole interrupts him. Cole: "may i have your attention please. as you all know, Legen was not able to grab the Briefcase for the IC Title last night since Legen is a certified loser." Legen: "Cole are you mad? are you insane? the only reason i was not able to grab the Briefcase is because you would not shut your mouth while i was in the match last night. you cost me that last night and i would hit for that very reason but unlike you, i am not the type of person who hits an annoucer in the face." as Legen backs away from Cole, Jerry Lawler gets in the ring and low blows Cole. Legen starts laughing and Jerry Lawler grabs the mic. Lawler: "that is for the Pop you spilled on me last week and let me tell you Cole, that felt good." as Lawler makes his way out of the ring, Josh Matthews makes his way to where Michael Cole was sitting. then the Medics check on Micheal Cole and the WWE Ring guys bring in another chair. Lawler: "hey Legen, want to join on on Commentary for RAW tonight? Legen: "sure, sounds like fun." Legen makes his way to the Commentary Table and he joins Lawler and Matthews for Monday Night RAW!*
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jediknight52501
@Killer, can't wait for that happen. i feel it is time we settle this like men, i am rooting for the GM to take your title at Summerslam that way i get you at your lowest point in your career.Jedi Knight Twitter
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 StaticKornSlipX

...continues tmaclabi's promo

*Bach begins to blare throughout the arena and Static appears on the titantron*

Static: Tmaclabi, I was prepared for this. I ran background checks on every superstar in WOTU. You and I happen to be the richest ones here. Albeit, I have a little more money than you but not by much but I will overlook this fact. Back to your question... YES, I will gladly be your tag team partner!! You and me both had slow starts at MITB. However, that was just a warm up. The fans of WOTU will remember our names. They will have horrible dreams at night knowing that our rise to the top of the WOTU tag team division is inevitable. Our partnership will be lead us to riches and one day WE WILL BE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. The world better take notice. The Snob and The Excellence of Execution are now the greatest tag team in WOTU and we just formed. Lastly, Las Vegas can suck my *bleep*.

*Bach plays and the titantron fades to black. Crowd boos at a deafening level*

*tmaclabi is still in the ring and starts provoking the crowd in Las Vegas*

tmac: Sin City...haha what a clever name. More like "trash bin city".

*booing continues from the crowd* 

tmac: Shut your pieholes!! You better have listened to Static. Our combined wealth and wrestling talents will eventually lead to our ownership of WOTU. This is for certain. Those tag teams titles will belong to us!!!

*tmac slams the mic and the  "Hitman" theme plays. He exits the ring and leaves backstage*  

tmaclabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tmaclabi

OOC @Static: That's very nice! Love it :D

OOC @killer: Please update our profiles. Me and Static are now tag team partners :)

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 killerband55

OOC @killer: Please update our profiles. Me and Static are now tag team partners :)

tmaclabi

OOC: i made you both allies of each other

tmaclabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tmaclabi
OOC: Thanks killer ;)
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 killerband55

OOC: Thanks killer ;)tmaclabi

OOC: ahem, we're all chatting about Raw now in the Raw Supershow thread, you should join us

tmaclabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tmaclabi

OOC: I will give it a few minutes but I still need to do something ;)

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

(The Following happened on Raw)

*Mind Storm by Joe Satriani plays, and then The Player comes out, like a ball of fire, and yells, CUT MY DAMN MUSIC*

The Player: I'm Pissed that I lost and in front of all my Players People, and all my Players People already know what I'm talking about, the whole Bull$hit about Big_Evil winning was a fluke, but I'm Fine with this, Big_Evil I say YOU, Vs. ME SummerSlam, the WOTU X-Division Championship on the Line and I'll let you even pick the Match, I could care less if it's a Dumpster Match, or even a Chairs Match, a Tables Match to a Falls Count Anywhere Match, I could careless what match.

The Player: So I know that I'm awesome but until I lose to Big_Evil again, I can say that I'm still the Future of WOTU.

The Player: And even if I do lose to him I can and will move on to BIGGER and BETTER thing.

*As the Player's leaving he notices that the Crowd is dead about what he said, then the Player Grabs the mic back, and speaks some more.*

The Player: OK I know I'm not the most impressive like everyone thinks but I'm going to Guarantee that I'm going to get even more Impressive sooner rather then later.

*The Player Drops his Mic and leaves this time.*

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gamerguy456

OOC: Gamer, your face turn is really awesome, you should team up with me and Legenkiller sometime and have ourselves a nice 6-Man tag Team Match. i have yet to decide the 3 heels we should face. send me a PM if you are interested?jediknight52501

OOC: ill see what happens im actually pushing for spidey to pick me for his team

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 spideynerd3

The following is the end to Monday Night Raw:

*Killerband celebrates his victory over Ryback, when Spideynerd storms down to the ring. Killerband slides out of the ring, and runs off through the crowd, making sure to grab his WOTU Championship before leaving. Spidey just watches as Killer runs away, and then his face takes a serious tone. The crowd seems some what confused, but are still cheering for Spidey. Spidey then rolls into the ring and helps Ryback to his feet. Ryback thanks him, and goes to leave, but Spidey hasn't let go of Ryback's arm. Ryback asks "What's the deal man?", and then Spidey Irish Whips him in the opposite direction. On the rebound, Spidey smashes Ryback's skull in the the Spyder's Web bicycle kick. The crowd is shocked, they don't know how to react to this. Spidey then starts stomping away at Ryback. Security, officials, and even some of the wrestlers start making their way down to the ring. JandSman pushes his way ahead of the group and runs down to the ring. He rips Spidey off of Ryback and tries calming him down. Once Spidey seems to have some what cooled down, JandSman requests a mic*

JandSman: Spidey, what has gotten into you? Is something wrong? Are you okay, man? Because the Spidey I know wouldn't let Killerband affect you. I mean, that has to be why you assaulted Ryback, right? You were trying to one up Killer, right? Come on man, get your head in the game.

*Spidey pulls out his golden mic. He breathes hard into it, and then bursts out into laughter*

Spidey: Why so serious, bro? You think I've lost it? Well I haven't. I wasn't trying to one up Killer, I was making a point. Expect the Unexpected, I knew this would draw you out, and you are just the man I wanted to see.

JandSman: You think this is some kind of joke? You are starting to freak me out man...

Spidey: Oh come on, JandS, I know how to get people's attention... I mean I just got yours, didn't I?

JandSman: You... You're acting like him again.

Spidey: Him who? The monster I once was? Please, that joker is long gone. I'm Mr. Nice guy, remember?

JandSman: Dude, seriously, you are scaring me.

Spidey: GOOD! Everyone should be afraid of me! No one understands the pain Killer has put me through. This match I'm going to have against Killer will be the first of two, count them two matches I'll have with him. One where I win the WOTU Championship, and the other where I retain my WOTU Championship.

JandSman: Dude, Killer caused me pain too, but I didn't snap like this... You have to keep it together, man.

Spidey: Oh JandS, you should know better than anyone at how unstable I am. I'm a nutcase. Am I crazy? YES! Am I insane? YES! Am I psychotic? YES! I'm not like most people... When I seek revenge, the person I seek it on gets all my attention.

JandSman: You need help man... Like seriously. You need to drop out of Summerslam, drop the GM position, and seek medical attention. I think you might have a concussion. How you got it? Who knows.

Spidey: NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME JANDS! But I do need help at Summerslam. Not to defeat Killer... But to stop me from killing him. That's why the match at Summerslam needs a special guest referee, someone I know and trust. Someone who will prevent me from snapping him in half and leaving him for the clean up crew. That person... Is you, JandSman.

JandSman: That's a good idea and all... But I seriously think you need to reconsider...

Spidey: I'M NOT RECONSIDERING ANYTHING! Get out of my ring... NOW!

*JandSman slowly gets out of the ring and joins the security, officials, and superstars on the ramp*

Spidey: All of you, get backstage!

*Everyone heads to the back, then the camera focuses on Spidey. Spidey rolls out of the ring, and grabs one of the camera's, pointing it directly at his face*

Spidey: Killerband, I warned you to expect the unexpected... And I know you weren't expecting this. But the surprises will only continue.

*Spidey laughs a crazy and sadistic laugh, as Raw comes to a close* 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 gamerguy456

OOC: uh-oh is someone turning heel ?

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 StaticKornSlipX
OOC: Spidey, that was great. :)
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gamerguy456

*backstage at raw*

natalya: ok so when gamer is now you pull the string got it ?

khali: yes

Gamer: ok then

*kelly kelly shows up*

Gamer: hey listen i just wanted to apologize about what i did you forgive me ?

kelly kelly:.....fine

Gamer: so we cool NOW

kelly kelly: yeah *kelly kelly leaves*

*gamer and natalya look at khali*

Gamer: what happened you were suppose to pull the string when i said now

Gamer: can you uderstand me ?

natalya: then why didnt you pull the strig when Gamer said now ?

PULL THE STRING

*natalya points at the string and khali pulls it*

*a bucket of paint drops on natalya*

* crowd laughs*

*gamer chuckles*

Gamer: why so blue natty ?

natalya: shut up

*natalya leaves to get herself cleaned*

*gamer looks at khali*

Gamer: dude...not cool

*segment ends*

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 StaticKornSlipX
@tmaclabi i heard the Philippines is hotter than hell this time of year. I think we should bring hell to SummerSlam. #HellinACell for the tag team titles!! StaticKornSlipX Twitter
JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JandSman
Member since 2007 • 6703 Posts
I'm the Special Guest Referee of one of the biggest matches in the history of the WOTU, but ..... I will speak more about on Smackdown. WOTUSaviorJandS Twitter
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gamerguy456

twitter

Gamer: man i dnt know what to say about @wotugmsn i guess we will find out more soon also me and @greatkhali team up to take on @tylereks and @curthawkins on superstars check it out