Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

[QUOTE="gamerguy456"]

twitter

Gamer: the ultimate power couple has formed in wotu i am now your X-division champion and with @eve as the new wwe divas champ a new era has begun the ultimate power couple has formed

FrenchDynasty

And CDLC retained the tag titles! cmon mate, put er there

internet_fist_bump-2.png

*bro fists his computer*

*computer screen breaks*

oops :P

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#52 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
The_Metal: Our first match back was a rough man, had to tag out due to an injury to my ankle and they saw that chance to take us out. Don't fear peeps, me and Icon have bigger plans in store on our never ending quest for tag team gold!!! #Tacos #LosIcons2012
FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

[QUOTE="FrenchDynasty"]

[QUOTE="gamerguy456"]

twitter

Gamer: the ultimate power couple has formed in wotu i am now your X-division champion and with @eve as the new wwe divas champ a new era has begun the ultimate power couple has formed

gamerguy456

And CDLC retained the tag titles! cmon mate, put er there

internet_fist_bump-2.png

*bro fists his computer*

*computer screen breaks*

oops :P

a bird did it lets just say lol :P

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 gamerguy456

*ending to x-division match*

The match ends as Gamer hits the future shock DDT on player and pins him for the 3 count*

roberts: your winner and NEW X-DIVISION CHAMPION GAMMMERRRRRRRR

*the crowd boos gamer*

*eve comes out holding her new divas title as she pulls out her phone and records the moment*

Eve: this is going on tout and twitter

Gamer: a new power couple has been formed wotu will never be the same

*eve and gamer share a kiss and stand over the player*

*segment ends*

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

NO................. NO.......................................................................... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
congrats to Superpinkgirl for winning the entire Roundtable (someone should probably let her know about that)
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
Following TwistofFate's victory at Night of Champions, he was walking back to his hotel with his girlfriend when he was shot 3 times in the ribs by an unknown assailant. TwistofFate was immidiatly rushed to the hopsital. It is unknown whether his injuries are serious or how long he will be out. WOTU Official Webiste
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 gamerguy456

twitter

Eve: power couple Prestige Outstanding Wonderful Exciting Revoutionary those words describe @gamer and I

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

The following video aired on Friday Night Smackdown (I have to post this here because someone decided to lock the build up thread when the PPV wasn't even over yet...):

*The tron kicks and a video starts playing we see Spidey watching tv. His face is covered with his face bandage like it has been. He has what appears to be a frown. Ali Chino steps into frame and starts talking*

Ali: What's wrong puddin? Ever since our trip back in time you've just been glued to the tele, barely even moving to go to the bathroom!

Spidey: It's the future I saw.

Ali: What do you mean?

Spidey: I called upon the Doctor one last time, the night we returned right after you had went to bed. I wanted to go into the future a couple days and see who I'd be facing at Hell in a Cell.

Ali: And?

Spidey: I didn't like what I saw. I mean it will make for a great battle, sure, but I don't like it. Without me there running things the show seemed like it was all over the place with some crazy out comes.

Ali: Well, maybe there will be some different out comes?

Spidey: No, the future doesn't change unless the past changes.

Ali: You could always change it you know, since Night of Champions hasn't actually happened yet.

Spidey: What's the point Ali? I've lost my looks, and I only risked it to put on a show for the fans, to keep them guessing. I've tried to be a fan favorite, and I was THE fan favorite. I've also tried to be the most hated man, and I was THE most hated man. Everything there has been for me to do in this company, I've done. Maybe I should change the future in a different light and give up the WOTU Championship... Just vacate it and let JandSman and CPman fight for it.

Ali: Don't get so down on yourself, Spidey! Sure you've done it all in the WOTU, but you are the GM, and the WOTU Champion. You give up the Championship and you just become the guy everyone runs to demanding a match for. You stay the WOTU Champion, and you have a reason to lace up your boots and fight!

Spidey: I only came back in the first place to finally shut Killerband up once and for all! I've done that, and now I've done everything there is to do.

Ali: I hate to say it, but that isn't true... You have yet to beat JandSman one on one and you've never gone one on one with CPman.

Spidey: Ali, I know who wins that match on Sunday, and it's not that I fear them, it's the fact that I fear what I'll do to them. I fear that I'm going to embrace the monster in my again without meaning to, and that will ruin everything that I still care about.

Ali: Puddin, I don't know who is winning that match, and honestly I don't care. It could be either one of them, especially the way you are talking about the winner. You have reason to fear what you'll do to both of them.

Spidey: You just don't get it Ali. I've told you a lot, but there's also things I've left out when it comes to my life. Things that are going to now be in the open. For example, did I ever tell you that growing up I never really had friends? It wasn't that I didn't try, I did, trust me, it was just me not being a person people liked. All my life I've been use to being alone. The monster inside me is the hatred I felt growing up. The monster inside me is a sick and twisted... freak, who will stop at nothing to make sure everyone suffers like I suffered.

Ali: Spidey, you have plenty of friends now!

Spidey: I know Ali, but the monster inside, he still hates... And he always will hate. At this point I'm a ticking time bomb, and I don't want you any where near me when the monster comes out to play.

Ali: I'm going to be at your side no matter what Spidey. You can't get rid of me, I love you, I'm your wife for crying out loud!

Spidey: I know... And thanks, but I just hope you'll still love me when the monster takes over.

Ali: Spidey, you forget, I've seen you at your lowest points. I've seen this monster you keep bringing up, I know how to get you back.

Spidey: That's where you are wrong, babe... You haven't seen the monster inside of me at his worst. You've seen bits and pieces. Everyone has seen bits and pieces, but this time, I fear for the worst. And it all has to happen while I wearing some stupid protective wrestling mask!

Ali: Puddin, you'll be alright. I'm going to make sure your inner monster doesn't come out. Monday you are scheduled to return to the WOTU ring, not in a match of course, but to make a promo infront of all your fans. I'll be right out there with you, and I'll even wear a mask just like yours so you won't be alone.

Spidey: I don't know what I'd do without you Ali, I really don't.

*Spidey and Ali share a kiss, and then they hug. During the hug, Spidey looks into the camera and his eyes glow a yellow color as the video feds ends and SD! cuts to a commercial* 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 gamerguy456

twitter

Gamer: Prestige Outstanding Wonderful Exciting Revolutionary

natalya: @gamer WE GET IT YOUR EGO IS BIG

Avatar image for superpinkgirl00
superpinkgirl00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#61 superpinkgirl00
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts

congrats to Superpinkgirl for winning the entire Roundtable (someone should probably let her know about that)killerband55

I really couldn't believe my eyes. I NEVER saw that coming, lol.

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts
Good match, Joe. By the way, for storyline purposes.... Crulex: Joe, can you hear me after that little tombstone? Well, when you wake up, you'll get some good news. AJ is sitting in your locker room. I am a man of my word, and she has been released unharmed. It was you I wanted to defeat, and I got what I wanted last night. So the one question is......who is next to fall to the IC champion, the CEO of RIP!?
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
sorry i let u down Crulex
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts
sorry i let u down CrulexBig_Evil666
Nah, don't worry about it. And if Hockey comes across this, don't worry about not being able to make it Hockey. It's all good.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
Statmac expects greatness. Los Icons were our toughest opponents to date but to be the best you got to beat the best. Make sure you check out Raw tonight. I got a shocking surprise for you fans!! StaticKornSlipX Twitter
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

[QUOTE="killerband55"]congrats to Superpinkgirl for winning the entire Roundtable (someone should probably let her know about that)superpinkgirl00

I really couldn't believe my eyes. I NEVER saw that coming, lol.

it's also been added to your accomplishments list in your Roundtable profile

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 gamerguy456

and now we wait for the new Rt thread and i beleive we have 6 weeks until hell in a cell so this should be a fun biuld up

tmaclabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tmaclabi
Member since 2006 • 17109 Posts
tmaclabi @ twitter: Another great sucess to our team Statmac! The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be and the heartbreak kids prevails again. Congrats to both of us Static.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
[QUOTE="tmaclabi"]tmaclabi @ twitter: Another great sucess to our team Statmac! The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be and the heartbreak kids prevails again. Congrats to both of us Static.

OOC: should we challenge for the tag team titles at the next ppv?? I think we are still too new to get a title push. :P lol
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 gamerguy456

*video posted on tout*

Gamer: the rise of gamer continues as i stand here as your X-division champion

Eve: and now that i am the WWE divas champ we are the ultimate power couple in wotu

*camera focuses on player who is in the ring*

Gamer: see what i did this is proof that this man was nothing but a joke

*eve kisses gamer on the cheek*

Eve: power couple

*video ends*

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#71 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
*Tout Video* Metal: Guys, here at the doctor's and they are telling me that my ankle is doing alright, nothing serious and lots of ice. Doctor: Alright Metal, would you like a lollipop? Metal: YES!!!!! *Video stops*
tmaclabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 tmaclabi
Member since 2006 • 17109 Posts
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="tmaclabi"]tmaclabi @ twitter: Another great sucess to our team Statmac! The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be and the heartbreak kids prevails again. Congrats to both of us Static.

OOC: should we challenge for the tag team titles at the next ppv?? I think we are still too new to get a title push. :P lol

Maybe but maybe next time cause I am still so busy man lol :P