WOTU RT Presents: WWE MITB (7/15) RT Build Up Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

Build-Up thread

WWE Money in the Bank RT Matches:

Killerband and Tmaclabi vs. Spideynerd and WrightTime

WOTU Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match
(Shoe_Crap vs. Gamerguy vs. Joemcmark vs. FullMetalWWant vs. JandSman vs. Hockeydude)

Intercontinental Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match
(FrenchDynasty vs. Jediknight vs. Legenkiller vs. Superpinkgirl vs. 1234Dragonsky vs. NewEraIcon)

Crulex (C) vs. CpReborn for the Intercontinental Championship

ThePlayer (C) vs. Big_Evil in a "Bring Your Favorite Weapon" Match for the X-Division Championship

Shoe_Crap and Joemcmark (C) vs. ??? and CpReborn for the WOTU Tag Team Championship

Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
-Saiga vs. StaticKornSlipX vs. Balmane vs. Phenom vs. TheSuperstar2k vs. Nightmare vs. ionusX vs. Flamecommando vs. TGM_Basic-

Current Roundtable Champions:

WOTU Champion: Killerband WOTU Championship

Intercontinental Champion: Crulex IC title

X-Division Champion: ThePlayer X-Division title

WOTU Tag Team Champions: Shoe_Crap and Joemcmark WOTU Tag Team Championship

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
OOC: love the poster Spidey. i can't wait to face you Gamer, making it a MitB Qualifier match makes it even more interesting.
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts

OOC: Yeah, nice poster.

And I'd like to be in one of those MITB Qualifying matches...

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
OOC: i do like the poster, making me look like the way V.I.P. dresses normally
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 spideynerd3

OOC: i do like the poster, making me look like the way V.I.P. dresses normallykillerband55

OOC: I hadn't even thought of that, I just had the idea of doing a poster with money falling from the sky, and whoever I was going to put on the poster wearing a suit. Why a suit you ask? Because when I think of "Money in the Bank", I think of people with money, and most people with money dress nice. I then figured I should include a VIP member, and thought, "Why not Killer?". Lol, true story. :P

Any ways, I've added more matches to Destination X. 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts
OOC: wait it minute a fatal four way match and the fourth person is a mystery person...could it be one of these two guys
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spideynerd3

OOC: wait it minute a fatal four way match and the fourth person is a mystery person...could it be one of these two guysgamerguy456

OOC: STOP SPOILING EVERYTHING GAMER! :lol: (Obviously just kidding). 

At the request of the #WOTU Champion, I've booked a Fatal 4-way Ultimate X match featuring opponents he hasn't properly faced yet, and he'll be reffing the match! I've left the fourth opponent a mystery though, at the request of this person. He told me, and I quote, "All will be revealed when you least expect it". So that could mean tonight, Wednesday on NXT, or maybe even the Friday before Destination X! I think people will be seriously shocked with this one.WOTUGMSN3 Twitter

itscoming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 itscoming
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
A change is coming.....all those who appose it shall be destroyed......
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 killerband55

A change is coming.....all those who appose it shall be destroyed......itscoming

alt. account? 

but anyway nice intro promo

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jediknight52501
with all the MITB matches, you really can't lose at Destination X, one way or another, your in one of them if you win or lose. great idea Spidey.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gamerguy456

*segment for raw*

*Gamer comes out to a nice number of boos however cheers could be heard*

*as he climbs into the ring and grabs a mic he pauses and looks around the crowd*

*a small Gamer chant is heard*

Gamer: you know its never easy being the most handsome man in WOTU everyday i have to look at a bunch of ugly faces and a majority of those ugly faces are from all of you people sitting here tonight

*the whole crowd boos gamer*

Gamer: that job was made a bit easier when i joined V.I.P. yes they are a bunch of good looking people and it was made even easier when kelly kelly was made my manager as she is rightfully so wotu's most gorgeous diva and with the two of us we made WOTU's most good looking duo that is no more however.

and it is all thanks to one ignoramus by the name of jediknight let me show you why ?

*gamer points to the tron and the clip of jediknight's elbow accidently hitting kelly kelly in the face is shown*

Gamer: because of you jedi not only did she suffer a broken nose but i was so concerned about her i couldnt focus in my matches and that cost me a shot at winning some gold and it baffles me that no action has been taken upon jediknight however i thought i took care of that last night during the parkinglot brawl when i smashed him into a car window. however spidey being the incompetent buffoon he has proven himself to be over and over thinks that jedi and I should have a MITB qualifying match at Destination X.

i should not have to compete against such an ugly and simple minded excuse for a wrestler in fact i should be handed a spot in the MITBn for all of my troubles. I was the longest reigning I.C. champion in wotu may i remind all of you

in fact i want this company to pay for the damages that were caused to poor kelly kelly

i w-

*jediknight interrupts gamer as he walks toward the ring talking on a mic*

jedi: and so we are back to this once again Gamer is in the ring whining....crying.....Bi***ing...moaning and groaning over the fact that he lost a match

*jedi walks into the ring*

jedi: and once again Gamer blames someone else other than himself for his failures what a surprise you know Gamer i have been watching you the past few months and i must say that something is very wrong with you i mean you walk around thinking your the best looking guy here in wotu, you seem to have some psychological problems as well not to mention at times your eye twitches.

Gamer: that twitch has stopped thank you very much for your irrelevant contributions jediknight

Jedi: right right listen i speak for everyone here when i tell you that your really annoying we cant understand a damn word you say and on top of that you keep talking about how good looking you think you are i mean dude we have doctors that can help you with these problems and i will gladly pay for it and see that you get some help

Gamer: SHUT UP JEDI you have barely said a damn word and i am already sick and tired of you deny all you want your are the reason kelly kelly isnt standing here with us right now you elbowed her in the face and she has suffered a broken nose because of it do you realize that she will have to wear a plastic mask on her face for a few weeks.

Jedi: oh its a see through plastic mask how dissapointing

Gamer: i dont get it why do you people disrespect us ? is it because of jealousy ? i mean i can understand that seeing as how you have yet to really accomplish anything here while i have already held the I.C title and had one of the longest reigns with it not to menton i have also competed for the wotu title and what have you done my ugly friend ? nothing and how fitting is that because that is exactly what you are nothing.

Jedi: ok you got me there and i will admit your a talented guy however i can live with the fact that atleast i gave it my all and didnt think of any excuses when i failed while you cried everytime you lost and Gamer you aint that good at elimination chamber you retained the title because kelly kelly slipped you the belt and you used it as a weapon and then at wrestlemania she distracted the ref and you took advantage to reatain the title and you defeated metal because she hit him on the head with a pipe when no one was looking. I can see why you worry about her so much YOU NEED HER without her your nothing and you know it.

Gamer: kelly kelly was just being a good manager and helping me and i know that if it happened to you then you would be saying the same thing i just said why dont you just admit the fact that i am better than you

Jedi:...alright...alright..i admit it Gamer is better than me......at being a whiny,crying pompous ass piece of s***

*Gamer hits jedi on the head with the mic and starts to assualt him*

*gamer keeps punching jedi until he starts to bleed a bit on the face*

*Game then signals for someone to come out*

*kelly kelly has returned with some bandages on her nose and a plastic mask around her nose as well*

*she grabs a chair as Gamer hold jediknight up and she hits him on the head with it*

*Gamer then pulls out a paper bag and puts it on jedi's head*

*kelly sits there breathing heavily as she smacks the ring with the chair a few times*

*she then begins to cry for a few second and then stops*

*she grabs the chair and stares at gamer contimplating hitting him in the face with it*

Gamer with a little fear in his voice: NO...NO...DONT DO THAT IM THE ONE DEFENDING YOU AND HELPING YOU REMEMBER ?

kelly kelly with a psychotic look on her face: look what he did to me..LOOK WHAT HE DID TO ME

Gamer: it will heal up please put the chair down...please calm down

*kelly kelly drops the chair and gets in gamer's face*

*she puts her hand on his face*

kelly kelly: it would be a shame if something happened to this face of yours

Gamer: dont do anything crazy

kelly kelly: i wasnt gonna smash your face...dont ....worry.......

*segment ends*

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jediknight52501
OOC: Nice promo Gamer.
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

(Backstage before Raw)

*The Player comes out of his Locker room, and Matt Striker comes up to The Player to ask a him few questions.*

Striker: Well The Player if you don't mind if I ask you a few questions.

The Player: Nope, Not at all Matt.

Striker: So I think everyone wants to know what are you thinking about doing tonight?

The Player: Well I could do something tonight but I don't really know why I'm here unless someone want me tonight then I guess I'm here............. BUT Matt why do you ask, it sounds like your asking me out on a date or something Matt.............. IF SO I The Player don't swing that way MAN.

Striker: No No The Player, but I would like to know what you think about the Destination X Card and about if you really think Big_Evil deserves another shot for your WOTU X-Division Championship?

The Player: I think that Me Vs. Crulex in a Champion Vs. Champion Match buit it's Non-Title, but besides that, it's a great idea, and about Big_Evil getting another shot for My WOTU X-Division Championship............ sure he should get another shot.

Striker: Ok, One more question The Player, I think everyone even myself, wants to know what you think about your nemesis, FrenchDynasty going on above you to tryt and go for KillerBand's WOTU Championship in a Fatal-4-Way in a Ultimate X Match, Your Thoughts?

The Player: WELL Frenchy lost last night to me, and he is a Champion too, but he's a Champion of the Tag Teams and he's a Co-Holder Tag Team Champion, with SuperPinkGirl, Shoe_Crap and Joemcmark, my point I guess I'm trying to make is, Frenchy isn't and will never be a Champion like me, I know I'm going to eat those words, but I don't care, he can't get over like me, so I think he's losing to either Shoe_Crap, or CpReborn, or even a another person to be announced later, I wish it was me but I hope me and Crulex have a great match on the 7th of July. at Destination X, I hope you have a good night Matthew.

Striker: Thank You, The Player.

Fades to Black.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killerband55

What is with @WOTUGMSN3 trying to possibly make me face off against fellow #VIP members for my #WOTUChampionship? Is he trying to destroy our team? #NotFair

Killerband Twitter

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
@Killerband, come on man! This is great! You make sure I win, and we can have an excellent match at Money in the Bank! #VIP will look super strong, further showing that all members are main event talent that should always be treated as such! #TheFixIsInCpmanFrato Twitter
itscoming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 itscoming
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

A man once told me, "White Roses mean purity and Black Roses mean evil."

I asked him, "May I please have some Grey Roses, sir?" 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gamerguy456

*backstage after raw*

*gamer and kelly kelly are backstage*

Gamer: what as that all about ?

kelly kelly: ohhhh nothing

Gamer:...

*kelly kelly puts her hand on gamer's face*

kelly kelly: what if something happened to your face right now ?

what if you got a big cut on it

Gamer:...

*kelly kelly grabs gamer's tie and pulls him closer*

kelly kelly: we dont want anything to happen to Gamer's face now do we ?

Gamer:....

*kelly kelly then pushes gamer back*

kelly kelly:.... so dashing

*kelly kelly leaves*

*segment ends*

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Theplayer8505

OOC: Nice looking End of Raw Backstage Segment GamerGuy: :)

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

OOC- I swear i'm gonna set a record for being a dual champion. 1st i tie and win the x division title at the same time as Player and then I win the tag titles with Pink and Joe/ Shoe :lol:

- Promo for NXT-

*cue my entrance*

Me- So I'm here again before you as a champione! now that is very cool and normally i'd be celebrating 1 big celebration but theres a problem. See shoecrao and this joemcmark guy are the champions too. Its bad enough i have to share the titles with these two.

Yet again theres some people desperately clinging to my spotlight. And then this idiot player is still talking trash. Hey listen friend you must've had to many of your cheap american beers. Because i'm way more over than you ever werre.

I'm not going to let this pot bellied alcoholic ruin my day. its better that i'm not stuck with some guy who reaked of sweat and booze all the time. so good riddance

now its time for the important thing. its your favorite time of the night! A French Heritage minute brought to you by yours truly!

- i continue to the ring-

I know you people arent very cultured so i consider it my duty to change that! and here we have something that you people may have seen on tv, maybe you saw a picture of it years ago. you probably had the cheap equal to it!

Milk-Bottle-Blue-lgsm.jpg

- taking a sip of it-

Alot of people asked me. how did you get to be in such great shape? how did you get to have such a stunning physique? and the answer was this! i was raised on this! this isn't your crappy 2% or whatever that stuff is people drink in america.

This is the pure stuff. This is the stuff you see the super mans and the arnold schwarzennegers have imported to look as toned as they look. This american stuff i wouldn't even put in my cereal because it tastes to unpure... so wattered down.... so... poor. which may carry over to the actual country of the US.....

*loud boos* but in Le France nobody has to worry about smog, or pollution or the cows becoming poisoned because the farmers dont have a clue what their doing. Milk there isnt some factory made, bland tasting stuff they pack into cartons and ship out to markets.

No in France its actually made with care. They don't ship out the best product for the common man. its made with the elites in mind. elites like me! it would also explain why i stay in such better shape than everyone here. i don't drink that fatty, manufactured US stuff!

-taking another sip-

so kids, drink your milk and one day, one day maybe you can look just like me! you can have abs like i do. you can have a French gods physique!

C'est La Vie!

-As I exit and had the bottle to some chubby looking kid in the front row

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shoe_crap78
OOC: Really? A #1 Contenders match at a TNA PPV? I'm gonna lose lol.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 killerband55

OOC- I swear i'm gonna set a record for being a dual champion. 1st i tie and win the x division title at the same time as Player and then I win the tag titles with Pink and Joe/ Shoe :lol:

FrenchDynasty

OOC: yeah you are :P

and don't forget to wear your WWE Tag Team title tag

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

Jedi was the first course. Icon was the main dish. We are ready for a Player-sized dessert. #FeedUsMore. CrulexTwitter

OOC: Player, I'm on and off due to vacation and sporatic internet access, but once I get back home in one and a half weeks, I'll promo us up pretty good. And thanks for the great feud Icon. I really enjoyed that.

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

[QUOTE="CrulexTwitter"] Jedi was the first course. Icon was the main dish. We are ready for a Player-sized dessert. #FeedUsMore. Crulex1369

OOC: Player, I'm on and off due to vacation and sporatic internet access, but once I get back home in one and a half weeks, I'll promo us up pretty good. And thanks for the great feud Icon. I really enjoyed that.

OOC- Any time man, was really great working with you and hopefully we get the chance to work again. Was an awesome feud we had-

and DC- I'll have a promo up for you later on, I'll keep it shorter since the lengthier style promos aren't your thing. I had a fun idea to kick this feud off :cool:

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Theplayer8505

I'm sorry everyone but I guess Frenchy, thinks he can get off easly by saying what I said well, I can say that I think all that so called milk is milk don't get me wrong but me Drinking beer, Nah, and if Crulex thinks The Player is going down easly he's gott antoher thing coming, and even though I heard that Big_Evil want his WOTU X-Divsion Chamionship back then he should really get to the back of the line in my opinion. # Wowthatisalongtwitterpost. lol. Theplayer8505 Twitter

OOC: Sounds good Crulex, and hope for the best for you FrenchDynasty, hoping to see you and me at the top sooner rather then later, oh and FrenchDynasty I liked you last promo the best. :)

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
OOC: so i will make a return promo, anyone wanna face me, unless Spidey wants to decide 
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jediknight52501
OOC: so i will make a return promo, anyone wanna face me, unless Spidey wants to decide hockeydude29
OOC: welcome Back!
DCSchark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#28 DCSchark
Member since 2009 • 5283 Posts

OOC: 

@Icon Okay. :)

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: so i will make a return promo, anyone wanna face me, unless Spidey wants to decide jediknight52501

OOC: Thanks jedi
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheNewEraIcon

*I'm shown walking down a hallway backstage pulling a suitcase along with me as I walk along. Walking with a larger man who appears to be my agent as we walk through the back-

Me- Spidey wouldn't clear it, can you believe that? he said if i even think of mentioning my movie on his show. He'd find a way to press charges for unauthorized advertising. What a hot load of....

Agent (Bob)- We don't need WOTU's promotion. July 5th 'Misery On the Bounty' is docking World wide! and in my own humble opinion. We don't need his 2nd rate advertising. We already met with the producers and the green lighted all the heavy advertising to begin this week-

Me: Yeah and you know what else, I'm glad he can't get his grubby hands on this. Because my movie isn't going to be some straight to Walmart WOTU family fun night film. Its gonna be one of the highest grossing in----

*Turning the corner we come across DC and a few other wrestlers standing around chatting it up-

-As I walk passed him nearly bumping into him-

Me-Did you need something? oh, wait don't tell me! I know what you want! you want an autograph! is that right. That is right isn't it! Well why didn't you just say so. Who am I making this out too? whats your name son? you see that Bob? I've got a loyal fan here! he must've seen the trailers for ' Misery On The Bounty' and was wanting to meet the only true movie star in the WOTU. Well there ya go junior, hang that on your wall or something

-As I hand the autograph over to DC-

DC: is it true, that all the movie stars in hollywood are as arrogant as you?

Me: Bob did you hear that Bob? he called me arrogant *smirking with that egotistical grin* Me arrogant. Thats a riot

*As Bob shoves DC out of the way-

Bob: Keep your distance, theres a 10 inch of space rule between Icon and people who dont have designated appointments to meet him for signing autograph or fan sessions- Thank you.

Me: When you see me walking down the hallway you clear a path, now kindly step the hell out of my way- and what a shame. You passed up the chance to meet a man alot of people dream of meeting. Well you go on to whatever it was you were doing. And don't bother pounding on my door and begging for another autograph. You aren't getting one

*As Me and Bob walk down the hall*

OOC- Just a little something to get this storyline started for us DC

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gamerguy456

*taped for nxt*

striker: i am here with gamer and kelly kelly

kelly kelly i need to talk to you about the odd behaviour you have had ever since you came back is everything ok ?

Gamer: everything is fine striker she is just upset that she broke her nose thats all

striker: i unerstand but she has been acting nuttier than usual

kelly kelly: striker striker striker...everything is fine im just making sure nothing happens to dashing gamer over here i mean what if *grabs a vase off the table* what if this vase happened to um i dont know *slams the vase to the ground shatterng it* what if that happened to gamer's face ?

Gamer:... see she is just upset....she will be fine

striker: kelly kelly i understand that you have been injured but it will heal it will be fixed

kelly kelly: fixed...really..ok then...*grabs a pipe that was lying by the wall* *smashes a glass window with the pipe* that will be fixed dont worry * knocks over some equipment off table* THOSE WILL BE FIXED

*breaks a computer with the pipe*

THAT WILL BE FIXED DONT WORRY STRIKER

JEDI DID THIS TO MEEEEE AND EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME FOR IT WHY

HE RUINED ME RUINED RUINED RUINED ME :cry:

I AM TH MOST GORGEOUS DIVA IN WOTU AND NOW I HAVE A BROKEN NOSE BECAUSE OF HIM..... AND YOU *points at Gamer*

YOU HAVENT DONT ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Gamer: i beat the crap out of him on monday and ill kick his ass again come destination X and i will make sue that will be his last match for you dont worry

kelly kelly: your...so...sweet

*brings the pipe close to gamer's face*

kelly kelly: what if that face got hit with this pipe we would then be the most undashing duo in wotu it would be a shame if dashing Gamer ended up wit a broken nose as well

Gamer: :lol: that wont happen and ill make sure jediknight pays for what he did because now that mask is blocking your beautiful face and it saddens me

*kelly kelly laughs maniacly and then she starts to cry*

kelly kelly: he ruined me :cry:

gamer:there there *gamer hugs kelly kelly*

*she then looks at him with an evil smile*

Gamer:.....

*segment ends*

DCSchark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DCSchark

OOC: 

@gamer - Nice promo, man. :)

@Icon - I'll shall respond to your promo by tomorrow. Nice start, also. :cool:

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 spideynerd3
I am pleased to announce that the #WOTU has resigned @Hockeydude to a contract. As for what he'll do at Destination X, even I don't know. I'll be meeting with him tomorrow about what he wants to do, and then I'll let him tell everyone his plans for the PPV.WOTUGMSN3 Twitter
DCSchark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DCSchark

*BACKSTAGE: I am now being accompanied by a friend to make sure that I don't lost my mind again. Soon, I'm being interviewed by none other than Striker.*

------------------------------------------------------ 

Striker: Now that you've recovered and are feeling a lot better, what are your plans going to be here in the WOTU?

Me: I'm not exactly sure, Matt. My friend and I here were just discussing about that snot-nosed punk Icon... before you arrived and interrupted us. *serious/angry face*

Striker: Oh... uh.. I'm so sorry. Uh-- *derp* 

Me: --I know--"you are doing your job". Jeez, if I had a a dollar for every time you said that, I'd have about 4 dollars. *laughs*

Striker: Uh. yeah... heh.

Me: Now, what was your question?

Stiker: Oh, yes. Right. Uh--Any ideas on what you are going to do from now until Destination X and MITB?

Me: I don't know. *thinks a bit* Hmm. ...You know what? I feel like kicking somebody's @ss. *my friend and I laugh hysterically while Striker frighteningly grins* I mean, I've been in the mental facility for a straight month or so and I haven't unleashed my fury on anyone since the past 3 or 4 PPVs... and don't worry, Matt. It won't be your @ss I'll be "kicking"

*closely stares seriously into the camera and points at it*

...it'll be YOU, ICON!!

*the crowd slightly cheers while simultaneously the screen fades to black*

---------------------------------------------------

OOC: How's this for my promo, Icon? :/ 

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 shoe_crap78
OOC: I was guessing that Hockey is gonna be in the WOTU #1 Contenders match.
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TheNewEraIcon

OOC- Very nice promo DC, I'll respond to it a little later on. I'll think up some more ideas too

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: so i will make a return promo, anyone wanna face me, unless Spidey wants to decide hockeydude29

OOC: Thanks jedi

OOC: no problem.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jediknight52501
Poor Gamer, Kelly Kelly has him wrapped around her little finger and he can't do a damn thing about it. after i win at Destination X, his dashing good looks are going bye-bye. #dashinglookscanbebroken.Jedi Knight Twitter
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 hockeydude29

OOC: I'll make a return promo now then.... sorry if i'm kinda rusty

*taped for Smackdown*

*pyro for Smackdown goes off and the music plays*

Michael Cole: Welcome everybody to Smackdown!!!!!!!!!

Booker: I was told by the GM of the WOTU, Spideynerd, that we will be seeing the return of today!!!!!!!

Michael Cole: I can't beleive he's back! i thought he was gone for good.

* "animal I've Become" by three days grace hits and Hockeydude makes his way to ring*

*the crowd gives a defining scream*

*Hockey tries to high-five as many fans as possible*

Booker: WOW, HE REALLY IS BACK

Cole: I can't beleive it!!!!!!

*Hockey enters the ring as a mic is handed to him*

Hockey: WOW, what a crowd, I've never felt so much at home!!!!!!

*the crowd cheers even louder*

Hockey: I know all of you are thinking, "how is he back", "I thought he got a career ending injury"........ well it was a one in one hundred chance that I would be able to come back from it and return here, well that one was me! I found one of the best doctors in the world, he performed surgery on me, and a couple days later, I got a phone call from that doctor, he told me that my x-rays looked perfect and give a couple weeks and I will be good as new. As soon as I heard that I knew I was returning to the WOTU, no matter what.

*crowd cheers*

Hockey: So I gave a call to Spidey and told him everything, I told him I wanna come back, and now here I am, I'm all rested up and ready for any comptition to come at me! One more thing I wanna talk about is how much things have changed. Crusader is retired I'm pretty sure, there are two tag champs, my former parter is IC champ!

*crowd boos for Crulex*

Hockey: I understand he isn't a fan favorite, but he's still my friend. Well anyway, what I'm trying to say is since I've left things have changed, and now that I'm back things will change again, starting with me at the next TNA PPV, even I don't know what I'm doing, I still need to see Spidey about that, maybe you'll know by the end of SD maybe not, but whatever it is, trust me I'm going to make an impact.

* Animal I've Become hits and Hockeydude makes his way to the back while the crowd cheers *

*Smackdown goes to commercial* 

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 killerband55

I wonder who @WOTUGMSN3 will pick to be the 4th member of the fatal 4-way match at #Destination-X?  Maybe the returning @Hockeydude? #WonderingMindsWannaKnow

Killerband Twitter

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Theplayer8505

OOC: Nice comeback promo Hockeydude. :cool:

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 killerband55

OOC: Nice comeback promo Hockeydude. :cool:

Theplayer8505

OOC: yeah it was good

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 killerband55
OOC: @ Icon's promo, lol Bob
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 gamerguy456

*taped for smackdown*

*we see Gamer peek his head over a wall*

*he then tries to sneak to his lockeroom*

*kelly kelly shows up*

kelly kelly: hey

Gamer: heyyyyy....what you doin ?

kelly kelly: ohhh nothing *grabs Gamer's tie and pulls it* nothing at all

Gamer: are you ok ?

kelly kelly: im fine Gamer *puts her hand on Gamer's face* im fine just making sure nothing...happens to that face i mean *grabs a bat*

what if...you were to get hit in the face with a bat *puts tha bat on Gamer's face* then dashing Gamer would become undashing Gamer and Gamer and kelly kelly will both be undashing

Gamer: just calm down dont do anything crazy

kelly kelly:.... so dashing

*kelly kelly leaves*

Gamer: ...jediknight will pay for ruining kelly kelly's face

*segment ends*

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 killerband55
OOC: well i just read your promo Gamerguy, and that was a little weird, its like Kelly is blind
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jediknight52501
*the following happens during Impact Wrestling.* *Medal hits and Jedi comes out to the ramp with a mic in his hand. he hears a hupe pop from the crowd and lets all the cheers soak in. he looks at the crowd and raises his arms and the crowd gets louder, he ten lowers them and they quiet down. he then starts to talk on the mic and the crowd gets loud again. he drops his arm and they quiet down again, he then brings the mic back towards his mouth with the other hand pointed outward so the crowd can be quiet while he gets read to say something. "wow, that is the biggest pop yet. you guys are amazing. now i bet you all are wondering why i am out here tonight. it is simple. let me head to the ring and i will explain it to you all and to my opponent at Destination X, Gamer.' Jedi makes his way to the ring when he hears Kelly Kelly scream. Kelly Kelly: "JEDI, STOP RIGHT THERE NOW! Jedi sees her and still gets in the ring. Jedi: "hello Kelly, is there something i can help you with or are you still sore about the broken nose i gave you? oh wait, that was an accident and you know it." Kelly Kelly: "AN ACCIDENT? YOU CALL THIS AN ACCIDENT? Kelly points at her broken nose and starts to head to the ring. Jedi: "Kelly, i wouldn't get in the ring if i was you. i don't want another accident to happen tonight." Kelly Kelly. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH JEDI. GAMER IS NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO ME, SO I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" before she can get in the ring, Gamer shows up and stops her before she can get in the ring. Jedi: "that's right Gamer, you better hold her back, she might do more damage then you could. also Gamer, i noticed that she is the one who wears the pants in the relationship. all of the sudden Gamer grabs a mic and gets in the ring, the Refs come out and hold Kelly Kelly back. Gamer: " what did you just say?" Jedi: "oh did i say something that pissed you off? good, i want you mad, i want you angry at me. i am sick of all the whining and complaining, i want you so mad at me that when we face off at Destination X, it will be one of the best matches of the night, i hope we tear the roof off the building and it becomes a match of the year candidate." as Jedi is about to stay another word, Gamer slaps in the mouth. Jedi looks at Gamer and gets in his face. Gamer: " you want me mad, fine by me. you think that hurt, wait till Destination X when i kick your ass all over this ring." as Gamer is about to finish, Jedi punches him with a right hook out of nowhere. Gamer goes down fast and Jedi looks at Kelly. he grabs his mic. Jedi: "that felt good. Gamer, you think that slap made me mad? no. i enjoyed doing that to you." the crowd starts chatting " that was awesome." Jedi leaves the ring as the Medics make there way to the ring. Kelly Kelly is looking at Jedi and tries to get past the refs but it held back. Jedi makes his way back to the Locker Room when Jeremy Borash stops him for a quick interview. Jeremy Borash: "what the hell was that all about Jedi?" Jedi: "well Jeremy, he had it coming, no one likes a whiny sniveling crybaby, so i did what had to be done and said was true. Kelly has Gamer all wrapped around her finger. Gamer says he is dashing. i just made sure his dashing looks got what they deserved, a punch to the face." Jedi leaves and heads to the Locker Room. we then cut to a Commercial for Destination X, the best of Volume 1. featuring some of the greatest matches ever on DVD and for the first time on Blu-Ray.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 killerband55
OOC: great promo Jedi
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jediknight52501
OOC: great promo Jedikillerband55
it is a great promo. i hope Gamer loves it.
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts

Happens During Impact

Legen: "at Destination X, i get to wrestle Prince Joe for a chance to be at Money In The Bank for either the WOTU World Title or IC Title. i know Joe and myself have not seen eye to eye on a lot of things, but here lately, we do have one thing in common, we both hate V.I.P. also, Jedi.

loved what you did to Gamer. glad to see you got one on V.I.P."

as Legen looks back at the crowd, Prince Joe comes out and makes his way to the ring, he is given a mic and looks at Legen.

Prince Joe: "you know Legen, you do make one good point, we both hate V.I.P. more then anything here. with that being said, i hope we have one hell of a good match at Destination X."

Legen: "i hope we have the best match but that could be over shadowed by Gamer and Jedi." Prince Joe: "who knows, we might have one hell of a good PPV with all the matches that have been signed so far.

" Legen: "we could have one of the best PPV's ever in the history of PPV's." Prince Joe then drops the mic and extends his hand to Gamer, Legen shakes his hand only to fall victim to a Spine Buster from Prince Joe.

Joe looks at Legen and then leaves the ring. Legen gets up and is shocked by what just happened. Legen is about to leave the ring when the Medics show up to check on him. Legen tells them he is fine but he favors his back a little bit. Legen then gets a big smile on his face as we cut to a commercial.*

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gamerguy456
OOC: liked it jedi will respond to it tonight or tomorrow