Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

Last place! #divasjustasgoodasthemenWrightTime

yeah sorry, but there is Summerslam next week, which should be a much easier card to figure out

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 killerband55

@killer- So would that be added as an achievement in my profile or not?tmaclabi

yeah, i just added it in your accomplishments

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
I thought I did better lol.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 killerband55

Awe, we lost by one point, lol.Crusader628

just know, that my score & Spidey's score doesn't count towards the total for that match

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

i did count the scores fast as hell, so i could've made a small mistake, but i don't think i didkillerband55

Never count the scores really fast... I've learned that lesson before, :lol:. I guess I'll count everything and make sure they are right. 

WrightTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 WrightTime
Member since 2012 • 236 Posts
I always do terrible on TNA shows ("always" meaning the two TNA shows I've guessed). But I'm usually pretty good at predicting WWE events, so I guess we'll see! If I do terrible at Summerslam, then yeah, I totally deserve to just be the resident "diva who is terrible in the ring and just parades out in skimpy outfits to fill time."
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#58 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

I always do terrible on TNA shows ("always" meaning the two TNA shows I've guessed). But I'm usually pretty good at predicting WWE events, so I guess we'll see! If I do terrible at Summerslam, then yeah, I totally deserve to just be the resident "diva who is terrible in the ring and just parades out in skimpy outfits to fill time."WrightTime

could be worse you could be getting beatdown by kelly kelly like layla has been

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 killerband55

I always do terrible on TNA shows ("always" meaning the two TNA shows I've guessed). But I'm usually pretty good at predicting WWE events, so I guess we'll see! If I do terrible at Summerslam, then yeah, I totally deserve to just be the resident "diva who is terrible in the ring and just parades out in skimpy outfits to fill time."WrightTime

lol, telling ya you should just have another match against Superpinkgirl

tmaclabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 tmaclabi
Member since 2006 • 17109 Posts

[QUOTE="WrightTime"]I always do terrible on TNA shows ("always" meaning the two TNA shows I've guessed). But I'm usually pretty good at predicting WWE events, so I guess we'll see! If I do terrible at Summerslam, then yeah, I totally deserve to just be the resident "diva who is terrible in the ring and just parades out in skimpy outfits to fill time."gamerguy456

could be worse you could be getting beatdown by kelly kelly like layla has been

Lol gamer, you funny guy :P

WrightTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 WrightTime

[QUOTE="WrightTime"]I always do terrible on TNA shows ("always" meaning the two TNA shows I've guessed). But I'm usually pretty good at predicting WWE events, so I guess we'll see! If I do terrible at Summerslam, then yeah, I totally deserve to just be the resident "diva who is terrible in the ring and just parades out in skimpy outfits to fill time."killerband55

Well I've been joking all along that we divas have no business fighting the guys and should just fight each other to infinity like Beth and Layla are currently doing, but the thing is, superpinkgirl actually did good tonight, so it's mostly just me. She's the Beth, I'm the Layla. :P
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts
Lost by one point? Pickles!
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="WrightTime"]I always do terrible on TNA shows ("always" meaning the two TNA shows I've guessed). But I'm usually pretty good at predicting WWE events, so I guess we'll see! If I do terrible at Summerslam, then yeah, I totally deserve to just be the resident "diva who is terrible in the ring and just parades out in skimpy outfits to fill time."WrightTime

Well I've been joking all along that we divas have no business fighting the guys and should just fight each other to infinity like Beth and Layla are currently doing, but the thing is, superpinkgirl actually did good tonight, so it's mostly just me. She's the Beth, I'm the Layla. :P

but Layla has the title though (in WWE)

WrightTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 WrightTime
[QUOTE="WrightTime"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

killerband55

I just meant in terms of ring ability lol. Like most people would accept Beth having matches with the guys because she's pretty good in the ring, but people would laugh at Layla competing with them because she's so small and has a limited moveset.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="WrightTime"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

WrightTime

I just meant in terms of ring ability lol. Like most people would accept Beth having matches with the guys because she's pretty good in the ring, but people would laugh at Layla competing with them because she's so small and has a limited moveset.

good point, but look where Beth is now, not on tv anymore

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 gamerguy456
[QUOTE="WrightTime"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="WrightTime"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

killerband55

good point, but look where Beth is now, not on tv anymore

like natalya

and every other diva

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 spideynerd3

Here's what I got Killer... Some people you gave an extra point to some how, but most of them you got right:

Scores:

Hockeydude - 13
Killerband - 15
TwistofFate - 18
Big_Evil - 16
CpReborn - 16
Legenkiller - 13
JandSman - 14
Frenchdynasty - 17
tmaclabi - 21
Jediknight - 11
ThePlayer - 14
Shoe_Crap - 17
Balmane - 12
Crusader - 16
The_Last_Ride - 15
WrightTime - 9
Gamerguy - 15
Joemcmark - 15
StaticKornSlipX - 17
Superpinkgirl - 18
Crulex - 14
1234Dragonsky - 15
FullMetalWWant - 15
Spideynerd - 15

*Tmaclabi is the winner of the Hardcore Justice Roundtable*

TNA Hardcore Justice RT Matches:  

6-Men Tag Team Hardcore Match Team Killerband (StaticKornSlipX, Hockeydude, and Big_Evil) (46 points) tied Team Spideynerd (Gamerguy, Joemcmark, and Crusader) (46 points)

#1 Contender Match for the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam
Tmaclabi def Gamerguy, Joemcmark, StaticKornSlipX, Hockeydude , CpReborn, WrightTime, FrenchDynasty, Jediknight, Legenkiller, Crusader, JandSman, TwistofFate, The_Last_Ride, Crulex, & FullMetalWWant

Tmaclabi will face Crulex for the IC title at Summerslam

FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl (35 points) def CpReborn and WrightTime (25 points)

Shoe_Crap def The_Last_Ride

ThePlayer def Balmane

WrightTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 WrightTime
Well yeah, the example is bad because none of the divas are on TV. Basically I was just saying she did good enough to compete with everyone else. It's just me that looks like she needs her own "divas division." :P
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 gamerguy456

so team spidey vs team killer ended in a draw

wow :lol:

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts
Oh, we have a tie, lol.
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts
Well yeah, the example is bad because none of the divas are on TV. Basically I was just saying she did good enough to compete with everyone else. It's just me that looks like she needs her own "divas division." :PWrightTime
Chyna did matches with guys. So has Kharma and Beth.
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
i did terrible :(
WrightTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 WrightTime
Right, that's what I meant when I called her Beth and me Layla. Maybe a better example for me would have been Kelly Kelly. Like you'll never see Layla or Kelly Kelly compete with the guys. But Beth and Kharma and Chyna will all compete with the guys. It was a really bad comparison, though, since the reason for them competing or not competing with guys is completely different than here.
WrightTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 WrightTime

Oh wow, in the updated standings I didn't even reach double digits. :lol:

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 gamerguy456

Right, that's what I meant when I called her Beth and me Layla. Maybe a better example for me would have been Kelly Kelly. Like you'll never see Layla or Kelly Kelly compete with the guys. But Beth and Kharma and Chyna will all compete with the guys. It was a really bad comparison, though, since the reason for them competing or not competing with guys is completely different than here.WrightTime

i know what you mean :lol:

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 gamerguy456

Oh wow, in the updated standings I didn't even reach double digits. :lol:

WrightTime

poor wrightime

youll get better dont worry

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 killerband55
you do know that i got the exta point question right on what extra match there would be
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 spideynerd3

you do know that i got the exta point question right on what extra match there would bekillerband55

How many times do I have to tell you to be specific. I've never allowed "So and So Championship Match" as an answer. 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 gamerguy456

so we tied ?

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 hockeydude29
Just sayin, but do we really need all these "who will set up the first ladder" and "who will grab the first table" it just makes these RT 100% on luck. Not sayin it's not mostly luck anyway but at least we have to have reason behind the guessing, like who will win, and will it be pin or does this person usually use submission or will it be no contest, etc. I just think the RT's are just luck now and nothing else
WrightTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 WrightTime
I will agree that it's almost impossible to know who's going to grab a ladder first and stuff like that. Like there are some ways to make educated guesses about it, but to actually get it right, you have to try and envision how the entire match will be booked, which is just impossible to know. I mean I think most of my nine points actually came from getting a couple of those right, but still. >_>
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 hockeydude29
I will agree that it's almost impossible to know who's going to grab a ladder first and stuff like that. Like there are some ways to make educated guesses about it, but to actually get it right, you have to try and envision how the entire match will be booked, which is just impossible to know. I mean I think most of my nine points actually came from getting a couple of those right, but still. >_>WrightTime
Yeah. It just makes the RT's not as fun as they used to be for me. The only reason I continue doing them is for the promos
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 killerband55

I will agree that it's almost impossible to know who's going to grab a ladder first and stuff like that. Like there are some ways to make educated guesses about it, but to actually get it right, you have to try and envision how the entire match will be booked, which is just impossible to know. I mean I think most of my nine points actually came from getting a couple of those right, but still. >_>WrightTime

like i said to Tmac, i just put the same person who picked up the ladder, set it up and climbed it (since you'd think they would do those things in succession without being bothered)

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 killerband55

Just sayin, but do we really need all these "who will set up the first ladder" and "who will grab the first table" it just makes these RT 100% on luck. Not sayin it's not mostly luck anyway but at least we have to have reason behind the guessing, like who will win, and will it be pin or does this person usually use submission or will it be no contest, etc. I just think the RT's are just luck now and nothing elsehockeydude29

well with that, the won't be too many points per question and therefore there's a bigger chance for a tie to happen if it was just simple "who wins"

unless you have easier/better questions to ask for a special gimmick match like a ladder match

WrightTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 WrightTime
What if the gimmick questions were worth a lot less? Like guessing the winner is worth ten points, and the "who picks up the ladder first" stuff could be worth 1 point. That way there won't be as many ties, but matches won't be decided on who got the most gimmick questions right.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 killerband55

What if the gimmick questions were worth a lot less? Like guessing the winner is worth ten points, and the "who picks up the ladder first" stuff could be worth 1 point. That way there won't be as many ties, but matches won't be decided on who got the most gimmick questions right.WrightTime

maybe not 10 points, but maybe 5 (or even 2) points, maybe that could be something you could pitch to Spidey

WrightTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 WrightTime
I just picked ten because that would make sure that the winner would be the person who picked the matches right. It would make the bonus questions tie-breakers like they're apparently supposed to be, and no one is gonna, like, get two less matches right than their opponent but still win because they lucked out on bonuses. If they were two, then bonuses would still decide the winner. Five could be a nice happy medium where guessing matches is still more important, but if you luck out on a bunch of bonuses then you could still beat someone who got more matches right.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 killerband55

I just picked ten because that would make sure that the winner would be the person who picked the matches right. It would make the bonus questions tie-breakers like they're apparently supposed to be, and no one is gonna, like, get two less matches right than their opponent but still win because they lucked out on bonuses. If they were two, then bonuses would still decide the winner. Five could be a nice happy medium where guessing matches is still more important, but if you luck out on a bunch of bonuses then you could still beat someone who got more matches right.WrightTime

like i said, you'll have to pitch this idea to Spidey and see how he feels about it

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#89 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
Tied for 2nd Place overall. And I thought the ladder match would be for the briefcase & 2nd place would get the title shot?
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 killerband55

Tied for 2nd Place overall. And I thought the ladder match would be for the briefcase & 2nd place would get the title shot?TwistofFate14

well Dragonsky is going to be keeping the briefcase as he promised to post more

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
:o How the hell did I get 17 points???
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 spideynerd3

I just picked ten because that would make sure that the winner would be the person who picked the matches right. It would make the bonus questions tie-breakers like they're apparently supposed to be, and no one is gonna, like, get two less matches right than their opponent but still win because they lucked out on bonuses. If they were two, then bonuses would still decide the winner. Five could be a nice happy medium where guessing matches is still more important, but if you luck out on a bunch of bonuses then you could still beat someone who got more matches right.WrightTime

I'll think about your suggestion, I'm always looking for ways to change the RT Cards I send to you guys because I know they can get a little crazy. Oh, and when it comes to the bonus questions, they count towards your score regardless. In this case the term "Bonus" is just extra questions to answer, they don't actually determine anything because they are part of the overall score. I hate to say it, but the RT has always been based on Luck and sometime logic. No one can no for sure how the PPVs will go, so most of the time everyone guesses, thus they hope for good luck, but sometimes the PPVs are just so logical that anyone could figure it out if they really thought about it. 

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
so how are ties determined?
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 spideynerd3

so how are ties determined?StaticKornSlipX

They just go down as ties, unless there is a special guest referee, and in that case he/she breaks the tie. I've been tempted to start asking a tiebreaker question, but I don't know what would be a good universal tiebreaker question. 

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#95 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
i just wanna say congrats to my team mates! what a victory for us!
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
i just wanna say congrats to my team mates! what a victory for us!Big_Evil666
we tied... :( the first post was never updated