Which past title do you miss the most and do you think they should be it back?

thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thedude200512
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts
Alright everyone vote in the poll and comment if they (WWE) brought back the title who should be the champion
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
No Hardcore title?
thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedude200512
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts

No Hardcore title?TwistofFate14

No option 7 or else it would have been listed twist

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

I would go for the Hardcore title also. lol

Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

I would never wish them to get ANOTHER title at this point considering they don't know what to do with the Divas, IC, US, or WHC title.  It's a disgrace.

BUT with that being said I'd say get rid of the WHC, US, and Divas title and bring back the Cruiserweight/Womans.  The womans title currently is embarassing.  Go back to the old red and gold one.

As for the cruiserweight, it'd really help the smaller guys and make some great undercard matches.  Imagine a division of these people:  Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston, Justin Gabriel, Christian, Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Primo, Epico, Hunico, JTG, Seth Rollins, etc.  It would open the door for great rivalries and the guys who may never be able to get to the top of the card to put on some great rivalries.  So the WWE would look like this:

WWE Championship
Intercontinental Championship
Tag Team Chamionship
Cruiserweight Championship
Womans Championship 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts
The 'E doesn't need another title, especially when two of the titles they currently have aren't even existant at times. This question is brought up all the time online, and I just don't see why. If the 'E were to combine the US and IC titles, showcase them better, then MAYBE they could bring in another title to toy around with. Until they fix their current issues revolving titles, I don't miss any titles, nor do I think any should be brought back.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
Hardcore title is the one I want to see come back. 
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
The 'E doesn't need another title, especially when two of the titles they currently have aren't even existant at times. This question is brought up all the time online, and I just don't see why. If the 'E were to combine the US and IC titles, showcase them better, then MAYBE they could bring in another title to toy around with. Until they fix their current issues revolving titles, I don't miss any titles, nor do I think any should be brought back.spideynerd3
Spidey is right. the E' cant do anything right anymore.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]The 'E doesn't need another title, especially when two of the titles they currently have aren't even existant at times. This question is brought up all the time online, and I just don't see why. If the 'E were to combine the US and IC titles, showcase them better, then MAYBE they could bring in another title to toy around with. Until they fix their current issues revolving titles, I don't miss any titles, nor do I think any should be brought back.jediknight52501

I didn't say they can't do anything right, just that they can't seem to give every title proper focus. Often times I find myself trying to remember who the IC Champion is, and now that Cesaro isn't the US Champion, I forget who that is as well. It's like Vince just isn't a fan of those titles, so he is using them as toys for people to carry around, only they don't carry them around enough for people to remember who the "champion" is. 

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]The 'E doesn't need another title, especially when two of the titles they currently have aren't even existant at times. This question is brought up all the time online, and I just don't see why. If the 'E were to combine the US and IC titles, showcase them better, then MAYBE they could bring in another title to toy around with. Until they fix their current issues revolving titles, I don't miss any titles, nor do I think any should be brought back.spideynerd3

I didn't say they can't do anything right, just that they can't seem to give every title proper focus. Often times I find myself trying to remember who the IC Champion is, and now that Cesaro isn't the US Champion, I forget who that is as well. It's like Vince just isn't a fan of those titles, so he is using them as toys for people to carry around, only they don't carry them around enough for people to remember who the "champion" is. 

the US and IC Titles need to be merged and that would fix that issue. also bring back the Undisputed Title and that would fix that issue as well since RAW and Smackdown are the same show each week.
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts
WWE needs to cut a lot of fat. That includes wrestlers, titles, shows, PPV's, PPV prices, and recaps. Seriously, they have too much going to concentrate on a single good product.
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]The 'E doesn't need another title, especially when two of the titles they currently have aren't even existant at times. This question is brought up all the time online, and I just don't see why. If the 'E were to combine the US and IC titles, showcase them better, then MAYBE they could bring in another title to toy around with. Until they fix their current issues revolving titles, I don't miss any titles, nor do I think any should be brought back.jediknight52501

the US and IC Titles need to be merged and that would fix that issue. also bring back the Undisputed Title and that would fix that issue as well since RAW and Smackdown are the same show each week.

Agreed Bring back the Undisputed Championship, and merged the IC and US, to the Hardcord Championship. 

Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

WWE needs to cut a lot of fat. That includes wrestlers, titles, shows, PPV's, PPV prices, and recaps. Seriously, they have too much going to concentrate on a single good product.Crulex1369
But they're still making money, so they won't stop.  I'd say that they should cut out the Summer and only have Summerslam.  No programming, let the wrestlers rest their bodies.

Have RAW, Smackdown!, and NXT nationally broadcasted.  Raw on Mondays, Smackdown! on Thursdays, and NXT on Friday or Sunday.  

Cutting the loose ends that are embarrasing that they're still on the roster (Curt Hawkins, Yoshi Tatsu, JTG).  Not because they're not talented, it's just they've been jobbed to the point of no return.

Reinforce the brand split by putting Cena on Smackdown.  In the process make Smackdown live.

The draft comes back and includes two stars each year from NXT to be drafted and sent to RAW and Smackdown!  It creates Brand tension again.  

Keep brand split but allow tag/women's divison to be on both brands.  

Get rid of US championship, get Cruiserweight championship.  WHC/Crusierweight on Smackdown! and WWE/Intercontinental Championship on RAW.  Tag Team/Divas are on both shows.

Those are just what I would do...a man can dream. 

R_FGamerChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 R_FGamerChris
Member since 2011 • 3948 Posts
ECW title back please WWE, about time good wrestlers got onto TV to fight for a great title 
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts
more titles? if anything they should combine the wwe/WHC title and the US/IC title so there's only one for both shows, but we know super cena wouldn't appear on SD weekly now don't we?
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#16 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
bring back European title or light heavyweights, seriously, they should make guys lower on the card have some spotlight
drunkenpyrate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 drunkenpyrate
Member since 2013 • 239 Posts
European title always helped pave the way for the younglings 
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#18 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

European title always helped pave the way for the younglings drunkenpyrate

and lightheavyweights aswell. You can always give it to the newest guys 

drunkenpyrate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 drunkenpyrate
Member since 2013 • 239 Posts

[QUOTE="drunkenpyrate"]European title always helped pave the way for the younglings The_Last_Ride

and lightheavyweights aswell. You can always give it to the newest guys 

WWE doesn't have a good rep for supporting the younglings I for one am fed up with the same old John Cena matchesÂ