Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 R_FGamerChris
Member since 2011 • 3948 Posts

Lords of Pain

It was announced on this week?s RAW that Alberto Del Rio will challenge Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship at WWE Money in the BankLOP

PWInsider reports that a new documentary on Extreme Championship Wrestling is going into the final stages of production. This DVD is unique because interviews were conducted as far back as 2001 when ECW originally shut down. Some of the interviews show the talents talking when they were upset about ECW going bankrupt. One theme in the DVD will be catching up with those talents over time. More details will be released soon but the documentary features over 50 hours of footage and over 50 interviews with former ECW wrestlers, personalities, fans and writers.LOP

Rey Mysterio was reportedly backstage at last night's WWE RAW Supershow from Laredo, Texas but obviously was not used. Rey was eligible to return last week but they pushed his return back to this week but for some reason it has been delayed again. Rey should be returning imminently but is still not being advertised for any WWE events. It's still possible that Rey qualifies for Money in the Bank this week.LOP

WWE officials are high on AJ Lee and feel that she is something like the next big thing.

There are already rumors going around that WWE is interested in Angelina Love, who was released by TNA this week.

There was a lot of speculation on Sin Cara after he was squashed by Alberto Del Rio on last night's RAW Supershow. The feeling is they just brought him back to TV with a new look and gave him a few wins, only to have Del Rio take him out in a quick segment.

As of this writing, WWE has not posted a storyline injury update on Cara, which they usually do after an injury angle on RAW or SmackDown.LOP

Wade Barrett is ready to return to action and WWE officials are working on how they want to bring him back. Barrett was inline for a major push before he went down with injury several months ago and sources report that he will get that push when he returns. 

No word yet if Barrett will be at Money in the Bank but the talk a few months back was that he may win the match and then challenge for the World Heavyweight Title.

While away with injury, Barrett filmed a role in WWE Studios' Dead Man Down with Colin Farrell. The movie comes out in time for WrestleMania 29 next year.LOP

WWE sent out the following on Tuesday announcing that next Tuesday's SmackDown taping from the World Arena in Colorado Springs has been cancelled due to the ongoing wildfires in the area. WWE will now hold a double taping on Monday from the Pepsi Center in DenverLOP

As previously reported, Steve "Brooklyn Brawler" Lumbardi wrestled as Doink The Clown on Monday's RAW. Many people backstage saw Lumbardi's match as the highlight of the show. Many of WWE's younger stars have never seen him wrestle and simply know him as one of WWE's agents/producers.LOP

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
AJ is like the top Diva now despite not even being the Divas Champion
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
AJ is like the top Diva now despite not even being the Divas Championkillerband55
i hope she gets a Divas Title run soon.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jediknight52501
i wish AJ would get a Divas Title Run soon.
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts

hope to see wade barrett soon, don't hope to see mysterio anytime soon

and hell I say give shoe's and big_evil's officer job to R_F and put a bunch of stuff like this on the front page, saves me tons of time from looking at the dirt sheets else where and he's doing it consistently :D

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

and hell I say give shoe's and big_evil's officer job to R_F and put a bunch of stuff like this on the front page, saves me tons of time from looking at the dirt sheets else where and he's doing it consistently :D

baltimore088

I'm in agreement with all of these statements. :)

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

baltimore088

Mysterio is supposed to show up at the 1000th episode and he was there at Raw last night. =-|

The news idea sounds good. I'd like to see it here it in all one place.

lol

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
Glad Barrett is coming back
chosenhype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 chosenhype
Member since 2012 • 3211 Posts

theres tons of good info in there and i agree with everyone i wish mysterio wouldnt come back and im not familiar with wade too much so idk about him.

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jediknight52501
Glad Barrett is coming backhockeydude29
me too. he should get a World Title Shot.
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"]Glad Barrett is coming backjediknight52501

He's at least have to earn it
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]Glad Barrett is coming backshoe_crap78

he earned it before he got injured
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]Glad Barrett is coming backhockeydude29

He did? The last time I remember seeing him was when he through Orton down the stairs
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]Glad Barrett is coming backshoe_crap78

He did? The last time I remember seeing him was when he through Orton down the stairs

Hockey is right.