Major Problems in TNA (Many People Upset)

JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JandSman
Member since 2007 • 6703 Posts

Ever Since Hulk Hogan has debuted there have been many, many problems in TNA. First off the TNA Originials are mad because they're not getting time on the programs like the new faces like Mr. Anderson and Sean Morley are. And they're upset because of the Six Sided Ring is gone which some wrestlers feel really helps them stand out.

The Fans are upset because they took out the Six Sided ring, they're just bringing in Ex-WWE Talent and they're upset because at last night taping they were told that can't do certain things and gave them a lecture like they're kids in elementary school. Many fans were anger that at Gensis they saw Mr. Anderson and Sean Morley instead of Talent like Jay Lethal, Motor City Machine Guns, Beautiful People, or Awesome Kong.

And Bubba the Love Sponge has done so much stupid stuff in the last couple of days. He got angry because he though he was going to be a big roll in TNA then he found out he was just going to be a interviewer. Bubba Love also tweeted "F**K Haiti" which also drew lots of Backstage heat towards him. And now that he is replacing Jeremy Borash as a backstage interviewer has gotten him more heat but finally Bubba the Love Sponge got in a altercation with Awesome Kong for his remarks about Haiti and they were both sent home and 1/2 of the TNA Knockout Tag Team Champions Awesome Kong maybe fired after the altercation for defending Haiti.

Recently on the Bubba Love Sponge Radio Show Bubba and Hulk Hogan called Jeff Jarrett three times and Jeff hanged up on him twice then Bubba and Hulk argued with Jeff for about 10 minutes in what seemed was a legite agruement.

And Hulk Hogan has said to bad to the fans about the Six Sided ring, he has brought in older talents and given them more screen time, he has gotten some backstage heat with some wrestlers like Bobby Lashley for leaving TNA soon, and Hogan said that Awesome Kong should be fired and that if Bubba actually fought Kong (with Bubba fighting back) then Bubba would have taken out Awesome Kong.

My Comments: "**** Bubba and Hogan"

ResistanceUFC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ResistanceUFC
Member since 2008 • 8984 Posts
uh wasnt tna bak than using a 4 sided ring:o anywho the new look sucks the 6 sided ring the wrestlers had more room to do sucidie dives etc etc
MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MizFitAwesome
Member since 2009 • 2745 Posts
Haye to say I told you so, but don't worry, it's just going to get worse. If I were the TNA originals, I would be begging Vince for to jump ...
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
A link would help. ^_^
FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
Why am I not surprised that this is happening?
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#6 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey! Goodbye! TNA won't last long now
Neutron777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 Neutron777
Member since 2006 • 4086 Posts
nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey! Goodbye! TNA won't last long nowThe_Last_Ride

Wrong. They're backed by a major shareholder called Panda Energy that pumps a ton of money into TNA. They won't go down.
WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 WGTC007
Member since 2007 • 6522 Posts

Even my pet lion Zeke knows how BS this is.

MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MizFitAwesome

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey! Goodbye! TNA won't last long nowNeutron777

Wrong. They're backed by a major shareholder called Panda Energy that pumps a ton of money into TNA. They won't go down.

And WCW had Time Warmer to back them up and they survived....Wait a second.

Newmanfan14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Newmanfan14
Member since 2007 • 1209 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey! Goodbye! TNA won't last long nowNeutron777

Uh, yeah they will. Once Panda Energy sees how sucky TNA is, they'll drop 'em like a bad habit. I agree with Last Ride. GOODBYE TNA!!!!!
AndYOU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#11 AndYOU
Member since 2005 • 6712 Posts
Damn....just when I try to start watchin it again...
JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JandSman
A link would help. ^_^Apostle92627
it was many articles on Wrestlinginc.
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts
Well that's a damn shame sons...
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The-Apostle
Saw the update on the AK/Jackass situation. The TNA roster is almost 100% behind her. My guess as to who is backing the insensitive jackass is Hogan and *****off. >_>
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
well this is why Hogan and Bischoff are gonna destroy TNA from the inside out
MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MizFitAwesome

well this is why Hogan and Bischoff are gonna destroy TNA from the inside outkillerband55

I don't mean to be an ahole about it. I just don't like Hogan and Bischoff. They clearly have 2 of the biggest hubris's in the business, You can add McMahon, but at least he owns a company. Bischoff's book is full of so many lies it's not funny and Hogan destroys anything he gets power in. I found it funny and ironic when he Hogan keeps stating how he believes in TNA's younger talent, then brings in tired old WWE acts and pushes them above the TNA talent. The Kong incident is not part of this, just horrible timing and a downright pitiful comment to make and just adds fuel to the fire. There was talk about bringing Heyman in and he might be the only thing that could save the company. Somehow, I don't see the Hubris Twins allowing that...

WicthBalder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#17 WicthBalder
Member since 2005 • 1924 Posts
No kidding. I was starting to get into TNa but i'm worried that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are going to screw it up.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

[QUOTE="killerband55"]well this is why Hogan and Bischoff are gonna destroy TNA from the inside outMizFitAwesome

I don't mean to be an ahole about it. I just don't like Hogan and Bischoff. They clearly have 2 of the biggest hubris's in the business, You can add McMahon, but at least he owns a company. Bischoff's book is full of so many lies it's not funny and Hogan destroys anything he gets power in. I found it funny and ironic when he Hogan keeps stating how he believes in TNA's younger talent, then brings in tired old WWE acts and pushes them above the TNA talent. The Kong incident is not part of this, just horrible timing and a downright pitiful comment to make and just adds fuel to the fire. There was talk about bringing Heyman in and he might be the only thing that could save the company. Somehow, I don't see the Hubris Twins allowing that...

definitely dont like Hogan or Bischoff either (though i hate Bischoff more)

MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MizFitAwesome

Awsome Kong is said to be asking for her release (WWE bound?) but her is Hogans take on the backstange incident on his buddy's radio show:

* Apparently, Hogan too poked fun at Kong, feeling her anger was "menstrual-related."

Dixie are you this desperate? Your company is about to implode....

JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JandSman

Awsome Kong is said to be asking for her release (WWE bound?) but her is Hogans take on the backstange incident on his buddy's radio show:

* Apparently, Hogan too poked fun at Kong, feeling her anger was "menstrual-related."

Dixie are you this desperate? Your company is about to implode....

MizFitAwesome
Awesome Kong in WWE could be great or bad depending how it goes i think Kong would be good for wrestling but not for there diva looks that WWE is know for
android1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 android1000
Member since 2006 • 16599 Posts

Kong could never make it in the WWE IMO sadly because they recquire a few things if you know what I mean.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The-Apostle

Kong could never make it in the WWE IMO sadly because they recquire a few things if you know what I mean.

android1000
Bah... I'd pick Kong's talent over any WWE Diva's looks any day of the week.
ErkiB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#23 ErkiB
Member since 2007 • 14535 Posts
TNA is crap,watch WWE.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The-Apostle
TNA is crap,watch WWE.ErkiB
I've been watching more TNA than WWE when my DVR cooperates. Try harder.
android1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 android1000
[QUOTE="android1000"]

Apostle92627

You are one of the few that believe that, the rest just watch Divas matches for looks and appeal.

MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MizFitAwesome

[QUOTE="ErkiB"]TNA is crap,watch WWE.Apostle92627

You might as well watch as much as possible before it folds by the end of the year. Behold the power of Hogan and Bischoff....

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 The-Apostle

[QUOTE="Apostle92627"][QUOTE="ErkiB"]TNA is crap,watch WWE.MizFitAwesome

You might as well watch as much as possible before it folds by the end of the year. Behold the power of Hogan and Bischoff....

True... :(
DCSchark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#28 DCSchark
Member since 2009 • 5283 Posts
Not to be stupid, but... what if Mr. McMahon bought Total Nonstop Action? All of the heavyweights, x-divisions, and knockouts go directly to the WWE HQ? That would be SWEET! A.J. Styles should be... umm... let's say,an Extremist? I don't know.
android1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 android1000

Not to be stupid, but... what if Mr. McMahon bought Total Nonstop Action? All of the heavyweights, x-divisions, and knockouts go directly to the WWE HQ? That would be SWEET! A.J. Styles should be... umm... let's say,an Extremist? I don't know.DCSchark

Not necessarily, the company would become part of the WWE but the WWE would choose whose contracts to buyout and whose they don't want to, something to that extreme. Good question though.

Erbac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#30 Erbac
Member since 2006 • 3926 Posts

[QUOTE="DCSchark"]Not to be stupid, but... what if Mr. McMahon bought Total Nonstop Action? All of the heavyweights, x-divisions, and knockouts go directly to the WWE HQ? That would be SWEET! A.J. Styles should be... umm... let's say,an Extremist? I don't know.android1000

Not necessarily, the company would become part of the WWE but the WWE would choose whose contracts to buyout and whose they don't want to, something to that extreme. Good question though.

Sorry people, TNA is not going to be bought by WWE. How do you figure it to happen? Vince doesn't have a magic wand where he can just buy any company he wants. There's a little disencion and everybody starts the panic train. TNA is going to be fine, and the ratings have improved by the way. Right now, better than Superstars, ECW, and AM Raw. I guess you guys also forget that WCW really hit the tank when Bischoff was relieved as president. Just stop, I'm tired of hearing this crap. Most of you who say this are WWE fanboys. Keep dreaming WWE fanboys, and if you don't like TNA that much, don't watch it. You stick to watching "entertainment", while I and many others will stick to watching pro wrestling.
JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JandSman
[QUOTE="android1000"]

[QUOTE="DCSchark"]Not to be stupid, but... what if Mr. McMahon bought Total Nonstop Action? All of the heavyweights, x-divisions, and knockouts go directly to the WWE HQ? That would be SWEET! A.J. Styles should be... umm... let's say,an Extremist? I don't know.Erbac

Sorry people, TNA is not going to be bought by WWE. How do you figure it to happen? Vince doesn't have a magic wand where he can just buy any company he wants. There's a little disencion and everybody starts the panic train. TNA is going to be fine, and the ratings have improved by the way. Right now, better than Superstars, ECW, and AM Raw. I guess you guys also forget that WCW really hit the tank when Bischoff was relieved as president. Just stop, I'm tired of hearing this crap. Most of you who say this are WWE fanboys. Keep dreaming WWE fanboys, and if you don't like TNA that much, don't watch it. You stick to watching "entertainment", while I and many others will stick to watching pro wrestling.

I agree WWE won't buy TNA right now it could happen in the future but we don't know and TNA isn't pro wrestling TNA is becoming just like WCW and in the worst ways possible
android1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 android1000
[QUOTE="android1000"]

[QUOTE="DCSchark"]Not to be stupid, but... what if Mr. McMahon bought Total Nonstop Action? All of the heavyweights, x-divisions, and knockouts go directly to the WWE HQ? That would be SWEET! A.J. Styles should be... umm... let's say,an Extremist? I don't know.Erbac

I so agree with this. I concur. Finally someone said it. No point in bad mouthing TNA, if you don't like it then you've said what you've had to say. Enough of the repetitive banter, we get it. Watch your WWE and feel satisfied that no one is forcing you to watch TNA.

Newmanfan14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Newmanfan14
Member since 2007 • 1209 Posts
[QUOTE="Erbac"][QUOTE="android1000"]

[QUOTE="DCSchark"]Not to be stupid, but... what if Mr. McMahon bought Total Nonstop Action? All of the heavyweights, x-divisions, and knockouts go directly to the WWE HQ? That would be SWEET! A.J. Styles should be... umm... let's say,an Extremist? I don't know.android1000

I so agree with this. I concur. Finally someone said it. No point in bad mouthing TNA, if you don't like it then you've said what you've had to say. Enough of the repetitive banter, we get it. Watch your WWE and feel satisfied that no one is forcing you to watch TNA.

So true. I'm a WWE fan, but I can't stand to watch most of it anymore. I'm tired of the same old wrestlers fighting for the titles. They need to hand it to younger talent. Back to the topic, though, I'll give TNA props, they are like the Neo Attitude Era, and Hogan and Bischoff are really trying to make it something. The down side is that it just isn't working. I just saw a clip on youtube from a recent Impact where Angle gets screwed out of regaining the TNA title, and I swore that I was looking at the Montreal Screwjob. It was a complete ripoff of it, and don't even say that WWE does it because there's a diffenece between what Punk did to Undertaker at BP and what happened to Angle.
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts
[QUOTE="Apostle92627"][QUOTE="android1000"]

android1000

You are one of the few that believe that, the rest just watch Divas matches for looks and appeal.

WWE is filled with d*cks when it comes to female wrestling. Real wrestlers like Kong (and Hamada for that matter) wouldn't make it far because it's all about "TNA" with WWE. I love TNA, but I just don't like Hogan at all. Once he gets his butt in the back and off my screen, I'll be happier.

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

that don't mean squat. if anything, Panda Energy is losing more money with TNA than their pumping in. it doesn't take someone with a degree in economics to see that TNA ain't very profitable atm

[QUOTE="android1000"]

[QUOTE="DCSchark"]Not to be stupid, but... what if Mr. McMahon bought Total Nonstop Action? All of the heavyweights, x-divisions, and knockouts go directly to the WWE HQ? That would be SWEET! A.J. Stiles should be... umm... let's say,an Extremist? I don't know.Erbac

it's not "WWE fanboys", it's wrestling fans that see where TNA is going and don't like it, cause we've all seen what happened to WCW, and TNA is starting to look too much like WCW did in it's dying years. it's blind little "TNA fanboys" that can't see the writing on the wall and keep supporting a company that seems to lack any real direction, cause there's too many head chefs in the kitchen so to speak, with different ideas on what sells and makes a decent product

MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MizFitAwesome

Aren,t TNA fans the biggest hypocrites in existence today?

1. I won't watch WWE because of midgets but I'll watch tired old hasbeens in TNA. Seriously, You might get 3 or 4 minutes in a 2 hour program of Hornswaggle and it's way better then wayching the Nasty Boys, Scott Hall and Val Venis.
  2. WWE is so aweful because of the backstage politics.If you look at Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogans style, they are the poster children of poitics ask Danials , Abyss and Eric Young. Must be real great to know you devote years of hard work for TNA to get told to job to the returmimg WWE hasbeens.
  3. TNA provides higher quality wrestling, Really? Is that why the WWE constantly win match of the year awards and no one remembers a TNA match.

I would say Dixie Carter reminds me of the crime bosses in the Dark Knight and Bischoff and Hogan are the Joker, but thats way off on 2 fronts : Dixie never had that much power and Hogan and Bischoff combined would equal 1/4 of the overall genius of the Joker.

Don't worry TNA fanboys, the rest of the world is laughing at you for crying about the WWE faults when your company passes off the exact same faults to a higher degree and you defend their latest verdion of crap.

Genesis the perfect name for a TBA PPV because it's the beginning of the end...

JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JandSman
hmm intersting Mizfit i agreed with some stuff but not all of it but you do bring up some good points
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

hmm intersting Mizfit i agreed with some stuff but not all of it but you do bring up some good points JandSman

agreed with both of you