20121112_EP_LIGHT_Cesaro_Tr.jpg
United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth

20121112_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorS.jpg
Diva's Championship
Eve vs. Kaitlyn

20121113_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorS.jpg
Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Match
Team Foley (Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Randy Orton, & The Miz) vs.
Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, & Alberto Del Rio)

20121115_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorS.jpg
Tag Team Match
2 members of 3MB (Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, & Heath Slater) vs. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd
(Live stream on WWE.com, Facebook, and YouTube)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's one of WWE's Big-4 PPVs of the year. Already there's a build to the show, and it includes no WWE title match whatsoever. Weird, but at least the World title match gets the spotlight this time.

Discuss this PPV in this thread.

wdprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 wdprince
Member since 2005 • 699 Posts

Sponsored by K Mart, eh? That explains the poster.

So no WWE, Intercontinental, or Tag title defenses at this SS? Strange, yes but at least this guarantees no makeshift title matches and perhaps finally, a proper build for a US title match.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#3 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
This poster looks familar...
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts
SS sponserred by KKK mart... WWE isnt racist.
Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Norrie91
Member since 2009 • 2444 Posts

Won't suprise me if this PPV sucks as much as HIAC.

The teams are pointless. As soon as Punk's was announced I already knew who was gonna be in Mick's team, and thats let down by the fact he isn't even compeating. I know he can't go like he used to but in a 5-on-5 match he would have been fine.

& Now we've got a PPV with not IC, Tag Team or WWE Title matches. My guess is it'll be mostly filler matches and no one will remember this PPV.

-CoMBaT-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 -CoMBaT-
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts
Is Sheamus vs. Big Show really expected to draw...?
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
Was putting Sheamus against the white background really necessary?
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TruthTellers
So, the colors for this ppv are black and white... does this mean the NWO is coming back again?
Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Norrie91

So, the colors for this ppv are black and white... does this mean the NWO is coming back again?TruthTellers
Wishfull thinking, Hogan's in TNA. Hall & Waltman are in no shape to compete, Nash couldn't carry that, even if he wanted to.

And don't forget that f***ing stupid Pink Rope in the Middle -___-

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

[QUOTE="TruthTellers"]So, the colors for this ppv are black and white... does this mean the NWO is coming back again?Norrie91

Wishfull thinking, Hogan's in TNA. Hall & Waltman are in no shape to compete, Nash couldn't carry that, even if he wanted to.

Yeah. F*ck supporting breast cancer.
Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Norrie91
[QUOTE="Norrie91"]

[QUOTE="TruthTellers"]So, the colors for this ppv are black and white... does this mean the NWO is coming back again?Razor-Lazor

Yeah. F*ck supporting breast cancer.

I'm all for supporting it but that bloody Pink Rope makes me not want to watch at all it looks f**king stupid, everything else is fine I guess but the rope is something you can't NOT notice right away .
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
Who gives a sh*t if the rope was pink, even the NFL was all pinked out and nobody really cared. Wrestling fans complain about the weirdest things
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TruthTellers
I didn't mind the amount of pink on Raw the past couple weeks. But, I'd rather see AJ's pink areolas... or are they dark brown? Now I need to see them.
Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Norrie91

Oh joy Cena is yet again unfairly forced into a WWE Title match F**k Off.

Lets see the bastard work his way up the ladder like almost everyone else has too for a change.

wdprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 wdprince

Oh joy Cena is yet again unfairly forced into a WWE Title match F**k Off.

Lets see the bastard work his way up the ladder like almost everyone else has too for a change.

Norrie91

He deserves a spot in the match more than Ryback does.

Technically, he is working his way up the ladder, he hasn't been champion for over a year now and more than likely won't be getting it by the end of this year. The WWE seems wise in keeping the belt on Punk for the Rumble in a few months.

Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts

Here're my short predictions.....

WWE Championship
Ryback vs. CM Punk vs. John Cena
WINNER: CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus vs. Big Show
WINNER: Big Show

United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth
WINNER: Antonio Cesaro

Diva's Championship
Eve vs. Kaitlyn
WINNER: Eve

Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Match
Team Foley (Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Randy Orton, & The Miz) vs.
Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, & Alberto Del Rio)
WINNERS: Team Ziggler

Tag Team Match
2 members of 3MB (Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, & Heath Slater) vs. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd
WINNERS: 3MB

This'll be a Big-4 PPV that I won't purchase. The card looks underwhelming sans the WWE title match. Since there's No-DQ in Triple Threat matches, I'm assuming Punk'll find a way to retain. I see Big Show retaining 'til WrestleMania, where he may drop the title to someone else. Cesaro retains and may get a bigger push later on, even after losing the title before 'Mania. Divas match......... Team Ziggler wins probably with help from The Miz. Even if Miz is turning face, I don't see it lasting very long. I don't know much about 3MB, other than it was a faction thrown together for the helluvit. At least Slater's getting some wins on his record, and McIntyre's on TV.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#17 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
All heels winning?!
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JML897
I'm sure a few of the matches will be fine, but wow that's a boring card to look at.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TruthTellers
Apart from the WWE, World Heavyweight, and Divas championships, the storylines for all the matches don't make sense or are completely thrown together. Why is Foley involved in this ppv? Why is Ziggler the leader of a team when two other members are much more qualified? Why is 3MB on the card? How can one of the big four ppv's have such an underwhelming card? I guess WWE is going to try to make the wrestling in the ring as enthralling as possible and have unexpected turns of events. Wouldn't be surprised if Sheamus won the title back or have Miz screw Team Foley. Can't wait for the Royal Rumble.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TruthTellers
I mean, this ppv is so blah that its not even worth trying to watch a pirated stream online for. I'd rather pay $ NOT to see it.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JML897

I mean, this ppv is so blah that its not even worth trying to watch a pirated stream online for. I'd rather pay $ NOT to see it. TruthTellers
eh

I usually have a group of 3-4 people over to watch PPVs and doing that is fun even if the PPV itself is terrible

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
nobody has anything on this show? haha, y'all weren't lying about nobody wanting to watch it
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JML897
DEANNNNNNNNNN
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TruthTellers
Ow. I didn't see Survivor Series because I went to Golden Corral. I ate so much food at Golden Corral tonight, I threw up. I guess either way I was going to puke tonight.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JML897
Actually Survivor Series was pretty alright I thought. The two traditional SS matches were good and the WWE title match should be pretty memorable.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ToTheBank

DEANNNNNNNNNNJML897

Malenko? Hahaha 

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ToTheBank
Oh snap!!! Not only Ambrose, but Tyler Black... Ergh, Seth Rollins... Good to see Indy buddies sticking together, haha
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TruthTellers
Oh snap!!! Not only Ambrose, but Tyler Black... Ergh, Seth Rollins... Good to see Indy buddies sticking together, hahaToTheBank
I wonder if this is the big storyline that WWE's been leading up to? I know Punk turning heel at Raw 1000 was kinda big, but this feels bigger.
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
[QUOTE="ToTheBank"]Oh snap!!! Not only Ambrose, but Tyler Black... Ergh, Seth Rollins... Good to see Indy buddies sticking together, hahaTruthTellers
I wonder if this is the big storyline that WWE's been leading up to? I know Punk turning heel at Raw 1000 was kinda big, but this feels bigger.

Based on the WWE 13's depiction of CM Punk leading 'the revolution' and the subtitle of the new nWo DVD, I think this might be the WWE's attempt to form a modern day nWo with the guys listed above, and probably Brock Lesnar at some point. 
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TruthTellers
[QUOTE="TruthTellers"][QUOTE="ToTheBank"]Oh snap!!! Not only Ambrose, but Tyler Black... Ergh, Seth Rollins... Good to see Indy buddies sticking together, hahaFull_Metal1923

Based on the WWE 13's depiction of CM Punk leading 'the revolution' and the subtitle of the new nWo DVD, I think this might be the WWE's attempt to form a modern day nWo with the guys listed above, and probably Brock Lesnar at some point. 

Perhaps sometime soon, John Cena is going to start wearing a black trenchcoat and cawing? Oh! Maybe this is where Sting finally enters the picture and signs with WWE to combat the New Dangerous Order.
wdprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 wdprince

Survivor Series is definitely worth getting as a Christmas present next month. A PPV with mostly weak build that delivered strong.

As for Rollins, Ambrose, and Black I got more of a Radicalz vibe than that of an nWo one, but still this should be interesting. Very willing to see where this leads!

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#32 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts
I couldn't be bothered to watch it, but by the sounds of it on here it was supposed to be decent-ish. My question is if there was any *** 1/2 to **** star matches on the card? If there was I might go ahead and watch it.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JML897

My question is if there was any *** 1/2 to **** star matches on the card?pokajabba

Not really. They were mostly just a little better than average - I enjoyed myself watching the PPV but I wouldn't go out of my way to go back and watch it (except for the finish of the WWE title match which I'm sure you've seen or know about by this point)

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TruthTellers
Dean Ambrose was there. It's the best ppv of the year by far. Now if Great Muta was there as well...
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#35 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts

[QUOTE="pokajabba"]My question is if there was any *** 1/2 to **** star matches on the card?JML897

Not really. They were mostly just a little better than average - I enjoyed myself watching the PPV but I wouldn't go out of my way to go back and watch it (except for the finish of the WWE title match which I'm sure you've seen or know about by this point)

I should probably go ahead and watch it then, or at least the WWE title match since I haven't actually watched RAW either. So no, I have no idea what happened at the end. A memorable finish in a good way or in a bad way? I hope it was nothing like the Hell In A Cell finish, because although that was pretty damn surprising, I couldn't see myself watching that match again for a long time.