Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts

PREVIEW UNAVAILABLE

---------------------------------------------------------------

Punk retained, Phoenix retained, Swagger retained. Next up, WrestleMania!

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Hey cool, they gave a boring diva a personality.

It's a cliche one-dimensional personality but it's something.

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
Love how ppl cheered to the idea of Eve using her body to further her career...gotta love America
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JML897

Weird way to open up Raw but that was a good promo by Cena.

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ToTheBank
I wanted a "Herpes" chant really bad
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JML897

I have a feeling Eve will get "Hoeski" chants for the rest of her career.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JML897

Teddy Long sucks

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ToTheBank
2 ppl posting sucks...least the 10 man rumble should be fun
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts

So have we seen every single black wrestler so far tonight? Just pointing this out.

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts

Metallica?

Taker to HHH: "GIMMIE FUEL, GIMMIE FIRE, GIMMIE THE MATCH THAT I DESIRE!"

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JML897

The HHH-Taker storyline blows so hard

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Chicago_Nut

So I usually defended the WHAT chants, especially when Truth started playing with the chants.

But don't f***ing WHAT the Undertaker.

Send this awful crowd to hell, Taker. And somebody punch those annoying douchebags that constantly yell "YOU SUCK" and "OVERRATED"

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JML897

Taker/Triple H have replaced the Divas as my bathroom break

Edit: Not really because that would be one longass bathroom break. But Raw will improve significantly once they aren't taking up 20+ minutes per show with their boring s***.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JML897

Also Metallica sucks

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ToTheBank

JML, tell us how you really feel! Haha, that promo took way too long and was it me or did it seem Taker had to think about what to say often? 

Breaking news! Daniel Bryan is awesome!!! 

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

I would've gone tonight, but judging from what I've seen on TV in years' past, Minnesota crowds are obnoxious.

And I'm broke, but go with the first one.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JML897

and was it me or did it seem Taker had to think about what to say often?

ToTheBank

He's never really been a great promo. Paul Bearer gave him a lot of his mystique.

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 keiblerfan69

I love the attitude that Cena has tonight.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JML897

Cena's on fire tonight

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 keiblerfan69

Wow that was a hell of a promo right there.

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Chicago_Nut

Cena just went HAM.

Bow down, haters.

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ToTheBank

Damn! Missed the promo...I'll just rewind and watch later

ABA Taker was fun to hear on the mic, phenom taker not as much

How much y'all wanna bet Punk takes a shot at Chris Brown? 

The_Great_One2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_Great_One2
Member since 2006 • 630 Posts

First time in like six years Punk wont be in the Money in the Bank match at Mania.

'Nuff Said.

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 keiblerfan69

Punks been on commentary for about two minutes and I have laughed more then I have all day.

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ToTheBank

Adam corolla, hahaha

Camel fur...or something...that was hilarious!!!

And he just owned Cole!!!! F yeah! 

Avatar image for SonicRenegade84
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SonicRenegade84
Member since 2009 • 6096 Posts

Punk vs Jericho at WM.

MOTN. Calling it now. 

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 keiblerfan69

Punk vs Jericho at WM.

MOTN. Calling it now.

SonicRenegade84

I actually just thought the same thing. They are going to steal the show for sure.

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ToTheBank
Them having MOTN is no surprise...them getting more time than Taker/HHH will be the real surprise
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#29 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts

It really bothers me that HHH says he and Undertaker are an end of an era. 'The only two'. Sorry Triple H there is another. His name is Jericho and he's been wrestling longer than you. I hope its just part of the storyline and not what he actually thinks.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JML897

It really bothers me that HHH says he and Undertaker are an end of an era. 'The only two'. Sorry Triple H there is another. His name is Jericho and he's been wrestling longer than you. I hope its just part of the storyline and not what he actually thinks.

pokajabba

Big Show, Mark Henry, and (obviously) Kane come to mind too.

alljoemama92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 alljoemama92
Member since 2006 • 4139 Posts
soooo is wade really hurt or no?
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 pokajabba

Oh! I can't believe I forgot about Kane. Whoops!

Another thing that really REALLY bothers me is what John Cena says. Its like he completely forgot The Rock was in wrestling for many years and then became a star and the one of the biggest superstars of all time working his a$$ off just as hard as John Cena and then The Rock decided to leave. So what? Shawn Michaels left and he was THE greatest in WWE of all time. Does he have a beef with everyone that leaves or something. The Rock did not even have to come back and have one more match. We should be glad a legend is coming back to the ring to just give us one more match. When John Cena is 90 years of age, will he still be wrestling do you think? No he won't and if I really want I could hold his own words against him about leaving when he's too old to wrestle and say 'You left. What a complete scumbag'. I won't though because everyone has to leave sometime. Fact is that Rock worked his ass off to be seen as the legend he is and if he doesn't want to wrestle he doesn't want to. But he DID work as hard as Cena when he was at the top of his game and its very unfair for Cena to really have a beef with The Rock when one day Cena WILL leave too.

alljoemama92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 alljoemama92
Member since 2006 • 4139 Posts
cena is saying that he left for hollywood not because he is old but because he like the more money he got from movies then in the ring it was a great promo either way
Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts

Another thing that really REALLY bothers me is what John Cena says. Its like he completely forgot The Rock was in wrestling for many years and then became a star and the one of the biggest superstars of all time working his a$$ off just as hard as John Cena and then The Rock decided to leave. So what? Shawn Michaels left and he was THE greatest in WWE of all time. Does he have a beef with everyone that leaves or something. The Rock did not even have to come back and have one more match. We should be glad a legend is coming back to the ring to just give us one more match. When John Cena is 90 years of age, will he still be wrestling do you think? No he won't and if I really want I could hold his own words against him about leaving when he's too old to wrestle and say 'You left. What a complete scumbag'. I won't though because everyone has to leave sometime. Fact is that Rock worked his ass off to be seen as the legend he is and if he doesn't want to wrestle he doesn't want to. But he DID work as hard as Cena when he was at the top of his game and its very unfair for Cena to really have a beef with The Rock when one day Cena WILL leave too.

pokajabba

Wow, you're reading WAY too much into what he is saying of late. I'm sure he has nothing but the utmost respect for what Dwayne has done for this company. He's just trying to build-up this supposed "rivalry" by saying what he should be saying. Not saying Cena will become a heel (though it should happen), but it's pretty hard understanding what will come out of this "dream match" other than ratings/revenue.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 pokajabba

What more was there for The Rock to do though? He has pretty much done everything. Maybe he would have won the championship 100 times like Cena will get to one day. That won't change the fact that there wasn't more for him to do except try and follow some other dreams because he fufilled his own dream and made his family proud. And as a fan I'm porud of what he achieved. Better to leave while your still credible than to over stay a visit and become stale.

Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ngamer05

Better to leave while your still credible than to over stay a visit and become stale.

pokajabba

Don't tell Ric Flair that one.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 pokajabba

lol I'm only saying all this because (Backstage Rumours) suggest that Cena really does hold a grudge against Rock leaving. Ric Flair... Don't even get me started on him lol

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 pokajabba

Also Berret must have seriously been in pain to shout the F word multiple times. The funny part is that Ziggler looked like he got the worst off. Thats when you can tell who's injured and who's not. When a wrestler literally shouts in pain or just stops moving all together.

SoulNefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SoulNefarious
Member since 2009 • 1134 Posts

Here's the problem with Rock.

He left when he was at the top and disappeared. Gone. He didn't come back for visits, and over the years, he pushed away "The Rock" and started going by Dwayne Johnson. He had multiple interviews saying he's past wrestling and he's done. He's a big movie star. WELL, fast forward, and look. His movies start doing bad and he's stuck in some god awful roles, so he comes back to the WWE to promote Fast Five. Makes all these promises and entertains like only The Rock can... but disappears again.

I know you don't want him to overstay, but I'm sure you do, like me, want him to actually STAY for a decent amount of time. This coming for a short buildup and leaving is just awful. It's like we (the fans) that made him popular don't matter. He appears when he wants, instead of appearing when we wanted (and need) him.

I agree with Cena in all of this. Wether his beef is legit or not, I don't care. Cena is right. The Rock abandoned the wrestling fans, then spoonfed us bull when he came back, only to abandon us again. We're all fools for falling for it.

lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Source: WWE

WWE.com has learned that during Raw SuperShow's 10-Man Battle Royal, Wade Barrett suffered an injury to his left arm.

The injury occurred following Barrett and R-Truth's elimination from the contest. As Truth and Barrett recovered from their eliminations on the outside, Big Show tossed Dolph Ziggler on top of them from the ring. The three Superstars were knocked backwards and Barrett landed awkwardly on his arm.

Wade Barrett is being taken to a nearby medical facility for further evaluation 

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 pokajabba

Here's the problem with Rock.

He left when he was at the top and disappeared. Gone. He didn't come back for visits, and over the years, he pushed away "The Rock" and started going by Dwayne Johnson. He had multiple interviews saying he's past wrestling and he's done. He's a big movie star. WELL, fast forward, and look. His movies start doing bad and he's stuck in some god awful roles, so he comes back to the WWE to promote Fast Five. Makes all these promises and entertains like only The Rock can... but disappears again.

I know you don't want him to overstay, but I'm sure you do, like me, want him to actually STAY for a decent amount of time. This coming for a short buildup and leaving is just awful. It's like we (the fans) that made him popular don't matter. He appears when he wants, instead of appearing when we wanted (and need) him.

I agree with Cena in all of this. Wether his beef is legit or not, I don't care. Cena is right. The Rock abandoned the wrestling fans, then spoonfed us bull when he came back, only to abandon us again. We're all fools for falling for it.

SoulNefarious

What else do you want from the guy. He has done it all and decided to go do something else. Would you be happy if he won the championship 50 times more, maybe a 100? The fact is he left because he doesn't need to acomplish anything else. He worked his a$$ off to become the legend he is and with great legends there comes a time where there isn't anything else you can do but leave. In fact The Rock leaving was probably better for buisness because it gives a chance for new stars to arrive. Face it, if Rock was still in WWE for all those years the new talent would not have gotten as far as they have done and Rock leaving just opens doors for new wrestlers to rise.

Cena talks the talk about Rock leaving and only appearing now and then but The Rock could have just NOT even remotely come back at all. The fact is he still loves the buisness but he has nothing else to bring to it and left before he became stale. That's whats wrong with Cena in the end. The grudge in reality is that although Cena has stayed, he's become stale and the fans have turned on him. Cena cannot handle this and then has a go at The Rock due to the fact that Rock never became stale and Cena HAS. News flash Cena. We want you to leave or at least CHANGE your personality because its been the same for almost7 years now.

As a fan I am dead proud for what The Rock has done for the buisness and although its sad when a wrestler leaves, in the end, they shouldn't just hang around just for the sake of it. They should go out and accomplish new dreams. The real beef with Cena and Rock is that Cena will NEVER be the new Rock and I think that eats away at him. So he try's to make the focus on The Rocks shortcomings, when in fact is that The Rock is a legend to the core. Cena will only ever become a legend in Vince McMahon's eyes and won't ever be accepted as a legend by the people.

-CoMBaT-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 -CoMBaT-
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts
Wrestlemania 28 is going to make even more people hate John Cena, and the people that already hate him will likely never forgive him.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JML897

The part that is going to bug me the most is when Rock and Cena inevitably shake hands afterwards. I do not want that to happen.

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Chicago_Nut

The part that is going to bug me the most is when Rock and Cena inevitably shake hands afterwards. I do not want that to happen.

JML897
Embrace the love, Jeff.
CDUB316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 CDUB316
Member since 2009 • 6589 Posts

My biggest problem with the rock is the fact that he can go away for 7 years and then come back and automatically lock up the MAIN EVENT at Wrestlemania one year in advance like it's nothing, when other guys work their asses off every damn night traveling and havng muliple matches a week don't even get a chance to gain that right of having that main event spot

The Rock: "hey guys!! havent seen you in 7 years...i'm baaaack, go check out fast five and follow me on twitter...boots to asses....oh hey, is it cool if i have the main event at mania next year? it is? awesome...ok see you next year!!"

lol...i mean i love the rock as much as the next guy, but damn if Cena wasn't spot on with that promo yesterday

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JML897

I wouldn't be so sure Rock/Cena is the main event. Rock/Hogan wasn't. I have a feeling they'll want to put a title match (Punk/Jericho) last.

It wouldn't surprise me either way.

Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ngamer05

I wouldn't be so sure Rock/Cena is the main event. Rock/Hogan wasn't. I have a feeling they'll want to put a title match (Punk/Jericho) last.

JML897

After the way they handled the last ppv (poor match order imo), I'd be SHOCKED if Rock/Cena is not the last match.

CDUB316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CDUB316
Member since 2009 • 6589 Posts

JML897

it's been hyped for almost a year now....no way in hell is this match not the main event

the only argument for another main event you could make would be HHH/Taker IF and only IF taker loses....if Taker loses it's going to be a moment that theyre gonna wanna go off the air with so Taker can say his goodbyes once and for all

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

My only hope is that Cena gets cheers. Not necessarily as many cheers as The Rock, but at least some. Otherwise, what fun is there?

That's why it sucks that this is in Miami.

Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Norrie91
Member since 2009 • 2444 Posts

I'll be dissapointed if Rock shakes Cenas hand, he should Rock Bottom his ass. F**K Cena The Rock has Done Everything in WWE so of course he's moved on to other things. We don't need another Ric Flair who stays around after he's already done it all. The only reason Cena hasn't done the same is because he's a crap actor and he's not getting the offers Rock got. Rock didn't do a crappyWWE Movie, his first big role was in a Universal Pictures movie he hadone minor role before that.

And why is no one talking about Hell In A Cell! Its gonna be epic.