mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
Never seen this question asked. So I will. For some reason I always mark out when someone does the shining wizard. I freaking love that move, especially when Ebessan. My other favorite is when Joe slaps people. It always makes me laugh. Like that time he smacked KENTA I honestly thought he gave him a concussion.
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

I like that Go 2 Sleep KENTA does. When KENTA puts his opponent on his shoulders and then throws him off and kicks him in the head.

The C-4 is pretty cool as well. A 360 Degree Rock Bottom looks awesome.

Best submission is probably the Indian Deathlock. Or Angle's Ankle lock.

Edit: It's called Go 2 Sleep.

mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
I like that Bukaisu Kick KENTA does. (Hope it spelled right) When KENTA puts his opponent on his shoulders and then throws him off and kicks him in the head.Total-KO
I think that's called Go To Sleep. And yes that move is brutal.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

My other favorite is when Joe slaps people. It always makes me laugh. Like that time he smacked KENTA I honestly thought he gave him a concussion.mja2k3
That's because he did.

Yeah, I always love it when Joe starts slapping the **** out of his opponent.

Most of Roderick Strong's backbreakers.  Specifically, the one from the Torture Rack.  I also love the Double Knees Gutbuster he has always done and Gibson has taken to doing.

And his running big boot is always brutal looking.

While on the Roderick Strong loving, most of his double teams with Jack Evans, like the Ode to the Bulldogs.

Others include the Van Daminator and Van Terminator.  RVD hasn't hit a good Van Daminator in a while.

Stargazmo69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Stargazmo69
Member since 2005 • 1063 Posts

Never seen this question asked. So I will. For some reason I always mark out when someone does the shining wizard. I freaking love that move, especially when Ebessan. My other favorite is when Joe slaps people. It always makes me laugh. Like that time he smacked KENTA I honestly thought he gave him a concussion.mja2k3

Haha Dude same here, when I first saw that move I was like woah that move kicks ass. I wish it did more damage in SVR2k6 though. I really hate the way Gregory Helms does it though. He makes it look like crap, it doesn't even look like a shining wizard it looks like a running low enzuguri it pisses me off. I heard it got a new animation in SVR2k7.

For some reason I have always had a soft spot for the German Suplex. It is a bit overused now, but I still think it's an awesome move, and I love the look of it. Especially when it's a pin with bridge. I just think it's a really cool, and technical move. I like the triple German as well.

AcolyteV1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AcolyteV1
Member since 2005 • 1131 Posts
The list is really far too long for me to rhyme off, but a few that come to mind: The Shining Wizard is always a good one (although like Stargazmo said, I'm not keen on Helms' delivery of it - Keiji Mutoh would slap the taste out of his mouth for delivery like that XD). Joe's face wash never ceases to make me cringe, and I love it. There was a mild mark out when CM Punk used the move recently on ECW, too :P Low Ki's double foot stomp is another awesome move, IMO. Mentioned CM Punk earlier, and to add him again, for some reason, that double slap / back hand / kick combo he does impresses me to no end, even though it's a fairly simple move. Tajiri and the Great Muta's use of the Green Mist / Asian Mist has always been a big favourite of mine, too. Roderick Strong's running kick (the sort of half drop kick, half yakuza kick) looks and sounds vicious as all hell, too. Like Dude said, most of his back breakers make the list, too. Last one for my list has to be Chris Jericho / CM Punk's double underhook back breaker. Always thought that move looked positively brutal.
oreoshane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 oreoshane
Member since 2005 • 4472 Posts
That one power-bomb like move that Kevin Thorn uses, not sure of the name. Walls of Jericho. Any kind of backbreaker. Joe's facewash. Uhh....the musclebuster..and anything that looks painful, mainly top rope, top of the ladder moves.
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
German Suplex is one of my favorite moves and I barely know why. I suppose it's because of seeing Angle and Benoit go back and forth with them
Pack_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pack_Man
Member since 2005 • 9724 Posts
Low Ki's double foot stomp is another awesome move, IMO.AcolyteV1

I believe it's called The Way of the Warrior. But yeah, that move is sick.
Blitz1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Blitz1027
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts
My favorite has got be Petey Williams canadian destroyer.

Christopher Daniels Angel Wings.

A.J. Styles Spiral Tap.

Sen Shi  Warrior Way and Tree of Woe.

All are devastating moves that I love to watch

DirtyDarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 DirtyDarren
Member since 2004 • 10321 Posts

Most of Roderick Strong's backbreakers. Specifically, the one from the Torture Rack. I also love the Double Knees Gutbuster he has always done and Gibson has taken to doing.

And his running big boot is always brutal looking.

While on the Roderick Strong loving, most of his double teams with Jack Evans, like the Ode to the Bulldogs.The_Dude14

All of those, I love seeing as well.

Others that I really like is Dragon Kid's frontflip hurricanrana (mainly b/c I've seen it live)... Absolutely nuts.

I really like it when AJ Styles does the Spiral Tap, cause he doesn't do it that often, so when he busts it out, it's sweet.

And of course, the.... Cop Killa... DANGERRRROUSSSSS!!!!!!

JoHn-CeNa346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12 JoHn-CeNa346
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts
Jeff Hardy- Swanton Bomb CM Punk- When some one is against the turnbuckle and the jumps and puts up his knee Matt Hardy- Side Effect Hardy Boyz- Poetry in motion (Guy against turnbuckle, Matt gets on his knees and Jeff jumps off him)
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
Shining Wizard just gets me marking out if it is done right.

Cop Killa always looks awesome.

Alot of Strong's backbreakers. A backbreaker that Id love to see is the 360 Degree Rock Bottom into a backbreaker, that would looks insane. (If it was done already, then tell me and make me feel emberased)

The Dragonrana, or any other really fast hurricanrane into a pin. (Especially Matt Sydal's)
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
The Cop Killa is a beautiful and sick move. I also like: C4, Canadian Destroyer, Tombstone (Never get tired of looking at this move), 450 Splash, Skytwister Press.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#15 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
5 Star Frog Splash, RVD can adjust that anyhow in mid air
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

El Generico's Brainbusta is the sickest move ever.

joaooooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 joaooooo
Member since 2005 • 1045 Posts
Pedigree and Frog Splash
_Muta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 _Muta
Member since 2002 • 8412 Posts

I love the Iron Claw. Just a fun submission that gets a nice pop. Back in 96 when i was about 10, Foley had been brought in, and i was instantly a mark. His feud with the Undertaker during that entire Summer was brilliant and one of my standout memories of wrestling as a kid. I remember being such a humongous mark for the Mankind character, that i'd randomly attack other kids in my Summer Camp group with the Mandible Claw and do the high pitched screaming Foley would do whenever he had the claw locked on. Yeah, i was a weird kid, lol.

Cattle Mutilation is also cool, but it's beginning to lose its meaning. Aside from Nigel beating Delirious with it back at RoH 8/4 (which took a couple of minutes, anyway), when was the last time anyone succesfully won a match with it?

Crossed face chicken wing is another favorite. Growing up, it seemed like one of the most believable submission holds out there when Bob Backlund was terrorizing everyone in mid-90's WWF. It's become a great part of Danielson's repetoire.

I always mark out for Tiger Suplexes, Burning Hammers, Lariats, Dragon Suplexes, Double Stomps, and the Musclebuster.

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rvdecwthug1976
Member since 2005 • 4593 Posts
I loved the DDT back in the 80's, when the only Wrestler, who ever invented the hold and the only one that ever used it correctly Jake Roberts used it, nobody got up from it
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Dude14

[QUOTE="AcolyteV1"]Low Ki's double foot stomp is another awesome move, IMO.Pack_Man

I believe it's called The Way of the Warrior. But yeah, that move is sick.

Yeah, TNA calls it the Way of the Warrior.  They also call Low Ki Senshi.  Its a double stomp.

Also, I agree that the Cattle Mutilation is losing its luster.  Its becoming like Danielson's version of Benoit's Flying Headbutt (ignoring, of course, that Danielson does Benoit's version of a flying headbutt.)  Not to mention everyone and their brother seems to be pulling it out against Dragon.  Rave, Strong and Nigel using it.

BirdBoy_CM_HB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BirdBoy_CM_HB
Member since 2004 • 3599 Posts
my favorite is the Pedigree and the Tombstone
ff7cloudking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ff7cloudking
Member since 2005 • 3161 Posts

my favorite is the swanton  bomb. idk y. it just is.

i also liked the C-4. that move was awesome.

interpolred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#23 interpolred
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts

I really like the Spear. Simple but effective.

jamie_w_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#24 jamie_w_91
Member since 2004 • 4045 Posts

I don't really like the Canadian Destroyer... Technically it should hurt Petey Williams more than his opponent, Anyway my favourite moves are probably...

CM Punk - Pepsi Plunge...

Roderick Strong - Backbreakers...

Jack Evans - Ode to Blitzkreig

Any SSP apart from when Lesnar attempts it

Ghonorhea and Ghanarhea by Jimmy Rave...

Yang Time by Jimmy Yang

Cattle Mutalation by Bryan Danielson

few others...

pariahmap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pariahmap
Member since 2005 • 2194 Posts
The A$$ Punch
hbkman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hbkman11
Member since 2005 • 604 Posts
I like that combo that CM Punk useswith the slaps and the spin back fist(mainly because I do it to in muay thai kickboxing) Spanky's and Shelley's Sliced Bread #2 are pretty cool. I like Jack Evans Corkscrew 630(and pretty much anykind of flip he does) I think it only happened once,but Mysterio's reverse hurricanrana from the top turnbuckle 450 Splash rules.Period. And finally(for now)Carlitos Back Cracka is sick
batistafan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 batistafan99
Member since 2006 • 2592 Posts
the sharpshooter pepsi plunge backcracker angle slam(it just looks cool)
biggsteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 biggsteve
Member since 2003 • 291 Posts

The A$$ Punch pariahmap

I love that move too!!!

Some of my other favs:

Hayabusa's Phoenix Splash, Firebird Press, and H Thunder

Super Dragon's Psycho Drivers(all of them rule!!),curb stomp, violence party.....I can go all day here with this guy!!!

Bruiser Brody's running big boot and running knee drop

more misc. : Ki Krusher, Burning Hammer, Katahajima, Heart Punch, Thump to the Eye, Western and Northern Lariats.

Danzig777666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Danzig777666
Member since 2006 • 44 Posts
My favourite move is the RKO, it just look awsome
lordofwarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 lordofwarX
Member since 2007 • 1726 Posts
masterlock, chokeslam, ankle lock, angle slam, f-5, jackhammer, tazzplex, tazzmission, sharpshooter, figure 4, backcracker, rock bottom, stunner, spear, last ride, clothesline from hell, god so many. yes i love submissions, hell im known for my masterlock around school. heh...i also love all suplexes except the normal suplex and superplex, these are kinda boring...
bulletproofcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#31 bulletproofcow
Member since 2005 • 11261 Posts
masterlock, chokeslam, ankle lock, angle slam, f-5, jackhammer, tazzplex, tazzmission, sharpshooter, figure 4, backcracker, rock bottom, stunner, spear, last ride, clothesline from hell, god so many. yes i love submissions, hell im known for my masterlock around school. heh...i also love all suplexes except the normal suplex and superplex, these are kinda boring...lordofwarX
You basically gave the majority of finishers. Full nelson is useful in real life, but its not really convincing. Also I bet you have never scene anything out of the independants.
lordofwarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 lordofwarX
Member since 2007 • 1726 Posts
[QUOTE="lordofwarX"]masterlock, chokeslam, ankle lock, angle slam, f-5, jackhammer, tazzplex, tazzmission, sharpshooter, figure 4, backcracker, rock bottom, stunner, spear, last ride, clothesline from hell, god so many. yes i love submissions, hell im known for my masterlock around school. heh...i also love all suplexes except the normal suplex and superplex, these are kinda boring...bulletproofcow
You basically gave the majority of finishers. Full nelson is useful in real life, but its not really convincing. Also I bet you have never scene anything out of the independants.

ah hell with it, i love em all!
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
Don't Mind The Numbering, In No Order:

1. RKO
2. Cop Killa
3. Dragon Suplex
4. Reverse Hurricanrana
5. German Suplex
Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
The Sharpshooter is my favorite...I also liked Angle's Ankle Lock and Benoit's crossface.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 The_Dude14

Ah well, might as well (re)join the fun.

I think I am the world's biggest fan of the Split-Legged Moonsault.  I wish it was actually treated as a legit finisher, but its become like Benoit and the Diving Headbutt.  Its countered more often than not and never wins a match anymore.

Roderick Strong's running boot to the face.  It don't sound that awesome or unique (who doesn't do a running boot, these days), but its like the difference between Goldberg and Edge's Spear.  He kills people with his.

Roderick Strong's inside-out backbreaker.  Its not actually called that but its the best I can come up with.

Roderick Strong's Double Knees and Torture Rack into Double Knees.

Strong and Evans Ode to the Bulldogs Phoenix Splash

Briscoes's Springboad Doomsday Device

Jack Evans flippity dive (narrows it down, I know)

I still love a good solid Van Daminator, haven't seen one in a while.

Or a Van Terminator

Only names a few of my favs.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 sephy37

in no order:

1) KRS-1 (sadly will never be done as long as Hero and Claudio aren't BFF's anymore)

2) Psycho Driver #2

3) Death by Roderick

4) Curb Stomp (ONLY Super Dragon's)

5) Naomichi's new finisher that he used on KENTA during their 10/29 match. the one where he hooks the leg and goes to a suplex but turns it into a side brainbuster.

6) Avalanche Emerald Fusion

7) Go To Sleep

8) Dragonrana

9) Assisted Hero's Welcome

10) Cattle Mutilation

and the greatest finisher of all time...

THE caRKO!

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

At the moment? In the modern era? In no particular order:

• Sharpshooter
  • Electric Chair Drop
  • Spear
  • STO
  • Top Rope Flying Kick
  • Superplex
  • Running Knee in the Corner
  • Back Kick

Imagine I am missing some, however, this is what comes to mind...

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

1 - TKO

2 - The move in the original ECW where Benoit tossed Sabu on his head causing Sabu to break his neck.

3 - Go 2 Sleep

4 - Indian Deathlock

5 - the Phoenix Splash

6 - Walls of Jericho

7 - the Stone Cold Stunner

8 - the 450

9 - FLYING ASS.HOLE!?!

10 - the Pedigree.

FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 FlamesFan2
Member since 2006 • 5118 Posts

I could name a lot of great moves but instead I will just go with the best because nothing and I mean NOTHING tops the CANADIAN DESTROYER!!!

gtx-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 gtx-1
Member since 2007 • 901 Posts

[QUOTE="mja2k3"]My other favorite is when Joe slaps people. It always makes me laugh. Like that time he smacked KENTA I honestly thought he gave him a concussion.The_Dude14

Yeah, I always love it when Joe starts slapping the **** out of his opponent.

The Evans slap one in ROH was pretty sick, too. For some reason, my favorite is the Sharpshooter, I really don't know why.

pariahmap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 pariahmap
Member since 2005 • 2194 Posts

The Vertabraker - done by Viking Or Drake Younger

sickest move ever

rshake20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rshake20
Member since 2006 • 347 Posts
The Jackhammer
EA_GUY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43 EA_GUY
Member since 2006 • 1280 Posts
  • cop killa
  • tombstone
  • pepsi plunge
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sephy37
  • cop killa
  • tombstone
  • pepsi plunge

EA_GUY

another CM Punk fan? *sigh* :roll:

:P

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
[QUOTE="EA_GUY"]
  • cop killa
  • tombstone
  • pepsi plunge

sephy37

another CM Punk fan? *sigh* :roll:

:P

The  more there are the more chance he has of being sucessful.

My favorite right now is Go 2 Sleep

Captious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Captious
Member since 2007 • 3374 Posts

I like

Brets Harts Sharpshooter

the Angle Lock

The Masterlock

And the five star frog splash

WWE2TNA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 WWE2TNA
Member since 2007 • 153 Posts
I Like: Petey Williams's Canadian Destroyer Christopher Daniel's Last Rites Abyss's Black Hole Slam Brock Lesnar's F5 Homicide's Cop Killa Team 3D's 3D Jeff Hardy's Swanton Bomb Move's That Are Not Finishers: Towhacker Bomb Reverse Neckbreaker(The One In WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 06) Osaka Street Cutter Last Call Chris Benoit's German Suplex Combo Umaga's Samoan Drop Complete Shot King Booker's Spinning Kick Undertaker's Old School Undertaker's Strike Combo At The Turnbuckle And Lastly Out Of Respect Eddie Guerrero's 3 Amigo's.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#48 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Ancle Lock, The Last Ride, (Goldberg's) Spear and Jackhammer
JoHn-CeNa346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JoHn-CeNa346
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts
In no order. 1) Anaconda Vice 2) Sharpshotter 3) Swanton Bomb 4) Side Effect 5) Pepsi Plunge 6) Canadian Destroyer 7) Masterlock 8 ) The knee thing that CM Punk does 9) Poetry in Motion 10) Sleeper Hold 11) Cobra Clutch
majingokuss3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#50 majingokuss3
Member since 2006 • 1241 Posts
Batista Bomb, Pedigree, Crossface, Sharpshooter, and many more