Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

TNA Hard Justice 2006
www.tnawrestling.com/hardjustice
Aug 13, 2006

Check back soon for more details on TNA Hard Justice 2006!

In here, discuss all the latest to do with TNA's forthcoming PPV, Hard Justice 2006, which will take place August13 at 8PM ET / 5PM PT.

DirtyDarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 DirtyDarren
Member since 2004 • 10321 Posts
It's sad to see how far TNA has fallen from last summer.  After all the great stuff that happened last year, with all the younger guys getting a push, I would've never imagined that at this point in the next year we'd have a TNA main event ppv of Sting vs. Jarrett for the title.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
hehe, Hard Justice
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

Sad thing is that this will probably be one of the highest buyrates in TNA pay-per-view history....

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Total-KO
Umm, what's bad about having a successful PPV?
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Link256

Umm, what's bad about having a successful PPV?Total-KO

When the quality does not match success... Also...in this case...Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett is certainly not of what I want to see in 2006... In addition...if this main event is any idication of what I...we...can except from the rest of the pay-per-view's card, than it appears that TNA will be continuing their downward spiral...in regards to pay-per-view quality...or lack thereof...

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Total-KO

[QUOTE="Total-KO"]Umm, what's bad about having a successful PPV?Link256

When the quality does not match success... Also...in this case...Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett is certainly not of what I want to see in 2006... In addition...if this main event is any idication of what I...we...can except from the rest of the pay-per-view's card, than it appears that TNA will be continuing their downward spiral...in regards to pay-per-view quality...or lack thereof...

I don't think that this match is an example of the rest of the card...

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sephy37

hehe, Hard Justicesephy37

hehehehehehe, i bet Sting is gonna give Jarret some....HARD Justice

mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts

[QUOTE="sephy37"]hehe, Hard Justicesephy37

hehehehehehe, i bet Sting is gonna give Jarret some....HARD Justice

I thought The Dicks were going to TNA. They could really serve up some Hard Justice.
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts

Anymore puns and someone gets shot!*Holds gun to computer monitor*

When was the last time I watched and enjoyed TNA?... too long

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Total-KO

Kotenks

hehe you said 'long.' That's what'll be along side Nash & Jarrett, when they recieve some Hard Justice.

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts

Kotenks

I could make A LOT of puns if I felt like going off topic. All I would have to do is go in to Beavis & Butt-Head mode :). But I'll refraim from doing that.

As for the PPV, I doubt I'll be ordering it considering that I will probably spend my money on SummerSlam. There's also the fact that I don't think the card will end up looking that good.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

Updated card --

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#14 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Took a second to understand LAX... was thinking of a Laxative. :lol:
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 icytower

Took a second to understand LAX... was thinking of a Laxative. :lol:mrgab

Insert hard joke here :P.

AcolyteV1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AcolyteV1
Member since 2005 • 1131 Posts

Updated card --

hbk91
Wait wait wait - the hell? I thought it was Sabin / Lethal vs Nash / Shelley? Or has that match already happened? >_> Oh lord, but please tell me Nash isn't going to be given an X title shot.... please.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sephy37
[QUOTE="hbk91"]

Updated card --

AcolyteV1
Wait wait wait - the hell? I thought it was Sabin / Lethal vs Nash / Shelley? Or has that match already happened? >_> Oh lord, but please tell me Nash isn't going to be given an X title shot.... please.

Nash/Shelley vs. Sabin/Lethal was at the last ppv, Victory Road.

AcolyteV1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AcolyteV1
Member since 2005 • 1131 Posts
[QUOTE="AcolyteV1"][QUOTE="hbk91"]

Updated card --

sephy37

Nash/Shelley vs. Sabin/Lethal was at the last ppv, Victory Road.

Ah, well, that explains that then :P.  Thanks for clarifying that for me ^_^
mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mja2k3
It shows how much people care about TNA since half of this thread is filled with hard jokes.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
It shows how much people care about TNA since half of this thread is filled with hard jokes.mja2k3
Its their own damn fault.  Who names a wrestling company TNA?  Then who decides to name half their PPVs stuff like Hard Justice and Lockdown, where you can't go to Best Buy and a TNA DVD without blushing.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Link256
[QUOTE="mja2k3"]It shows how much people care about TNA since half of this thread is filled with hard jokes.The_Dude14
Its their own damn fault.  Who names a wrestling company TNA?  Then who decides to name half their PPVs stuff like Hard Justice and Lockdown, where you can't go to Best Buy and a TNA DVD without blushing.

Besides...TNA has not really given us much reason to care for their product as of late...I personally do not think so...
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
TNA has samoa joe... thats enough reason to care... Joe is the only positive right now for them maybe outside of Lethal's push... Theyre building Joe to be a champ and you can tell
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kotenks

Well all of ROH's show names sound like cheap Martial arts films

Death before Dishonor 3!!!

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Total-KO

[QUOTE="mja2k3"]It shows how much people care about TNA since half of this thread is filled with hard jokes.The_Dude14

Total Nonstop Hard Justice!!!

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Kotenks

Total Nonstop Hard Justice Action!

So who's ordering this?

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 sephy37

Well all of ROH's show names sound like cheap Martial arts films

Death before Dishonor 3!!!

Kotenks

hehe, actually ur right. when they name shows, if they don't have it already named beforehand, they will usually use movie titles, song names, or something that sound relevent.

For Example: Enter the Dragon, Escape from New York, Nowhere to Run, Final Showdown

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts

Total Nonstop Hard Justice Action!

So who's ordering this?

Kotenks
I want to but my parents wont let me. This PPV is just too Hard to resist.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 The_Dude14
[QUOTE="Kotenks"]Well all of ROH's show names sound like cheap Martial arts films

Death before Dishonor 3!!!sephy37

hehe, actually ur right. when they name shows, if they don't have it already named beforehand, they will usually use movie titles, song names, or something that sound relevent.

For Example: Enter the Dragon, Escape from New York, Nowhere to Run, Final Showdown

And frankly, I wish they'd stick to action movie names, because when they don't we get stuff like Super Card of Honor, Better Than Our Best and In Your Face.  There are several good action movie names left, like Bloodsport, Maximum Risk, Hard Target, Double Impact, Double Team, Knockoff, Derailed and that's just Jean-Claude Van Damme movies.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="Kotenks"]Well all of ROH's show names sound like cheap Martial arts films

Death before Dishonor 3!!!The_Dude14

And frankly, I wish they'd stick to action movie names, because when they don't we get stuff like Super Card of Honor, Better Than Our Best and In Your Face.  There are several good action movie names left, like Bloodsport, Maximum Risk, Hard Target, Double Impact, Double Team, Knockoff, Derailed and that's just Jean-Claude Van Damme movies.

throw in Steven Segal, Kurt Russel, Sylvester Stallone, and Chuck Norris movies, then they wouldn't have trouble naming any of them.

imo, Reborn: Night 2 should have been named "Sidekicks" cuz of the Punk/Cabana title win....i love that movie!

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Total-KO
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"][QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="Kotenks"]Well all of ROH's show names sound like cheap Martial arts films

Death before Dishonor 3!!!sephy37

throw in Steven Segal, Kurt Russel, Sylvester Stallone, and Chuck Norris movies, then they wouldn't have trouble naming any of them.

imo, Reborn: Night 2 should have been named "Sidekicks" cuz of the Punk/Cabana title win....i love that movie!

Isn't Escape from New York the film that Metal Gear Solid is based on? With Snake Plissken...

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="The_Dude14"][QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="Kotenks"]Well all of ROH's show names sound like cheap Martial arts films

Death before Dishonor 3!!!Total-KO

Isn't Escape from New York the film that Metal Gear Solid is based on? With Snake Plissken...

just the charater of Solid Snake. in Metal Gear Solid 2 tho, they have Snake goes as Plissken as an inside joke

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sephy37

according to PWI...

Ticket prices for the 10/22 Plymouth, Michigan Bound for Glory PPV will be $150, $125, $65, $45, $40, and $20. The Fanfest on 10/21 will be included for free in the price of the top two ticket levels.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hbk91

I actually think the PPV is shaping up nicely. I wouldn't consider Daniels/Styles vs. LAX a dream match as I've heard some say, but it's a match I can't wait to see pan out.

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Total-KO

I actually think the PPV is shaping up nicely. I wouldn't consider Daniels/Styles vs. LAX a dream match as I've heard some say, but it's a match I can't wait to see pan out.

hbk91

I'm still waiting for that all-elusive 6 corner tag team elimination match...:evil: Ah well, No Surrender or Bound For Glory are still ahead to surprise me.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 The_Dude14
I actually think the PPV is shaping up nicely. I wouldn't consider Daniels/Styles vs. LAX a dream match as I've heard some say, but it's a match I can't wait to see pan out.hbk91
Yeah, by no means a dream match, but it looks really good on paper.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how Hotstuff Hernandez has advanced since his brief run in ROH and there's no better guys I can think to showcase against than Styles and Daniels.
Curry_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Curry_Man
Member since 2006 • 131 Posts

Bill Goldberg hinted to a possible Hard Justice PPV appearance on 8/13 in an interview with columnist Alex Marvez. Dave Meltzer reports that Goldberg hasn't signed a TNA deal (he is looking for a "Sting" like deal), but has agreed to a holding deal with Spike TV, which is looking to place him in a television series.

http://www.gerweck.net/

etwelben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 etwelben
Member since 2004 • 73 Posts

Oh!Joy!!! (cough-cough) Goldberg, big friggin' whooppee! Another old fart who dosen't understand tha wrestling is a show, i.e. it's not what's best for you, but for the company itself. See what happemed with WWE? He dosen't want to lose, even if it means absolutly-positevely noooooooothinnnng...

By the way that whole name thing, they should just do the BJ 69 hard lockdown or something, m-heh-heh-m-heh!:)

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Total-KO

Oh!Joy!!! (cough-cough) Goldberg, big friggin' whooppee! Another old fart who dosen't understand tha wrestling is a show, i.e. it's not what's best for you, but for the company itself. See what happemed with WWE? He dosen't want to lose, even if it means absolutly-positevely noooooooothinnnng...

By the way that whole name thing, they should just do the BJ 69 hard lockdown or something, m-heh-heh-m-heh!:)

etwelben

Riiight, for one thing, Goldberg left WWE because he only wanted to stay for a year anyway, no other reason. BUt who am I kidding, you aren't going to read this!

etwelben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 etwelben
Member since 2004 • 73 Posts

You think wrong my friend!

bulletproofcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#40 bulletproofcow
Member since 2005 • 11261 Posts

Here is what I see happening at Hard Justice:

I see Christian screwing Sting out of the title setting up a feud. Then Jarret could face umm, the winner of the Joe, Rhino, and perhaps Monty Brown match that I think will happen (And hopefully Joe will win)

Style and Daniels will beat LAX, but I'm more interested which of the 3 members will be in the match.

Nash vs. Sabin makes me think more of the future then the actual match, where Senshi defends against them. If its against Nash then I will pray there are flight problems and Shelley takes his place, setting up a premature feud between the two. Since that won't happen, I sadly expect Nash to win. And if Sabin wins, well I doubt it will happen since its Nash he's facing. But if he does, I suspect Senshi winning.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hbk91

Updated card --

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hbk91

I cannot wait to watch this PPV.

Although some particular talents from ROH is being swiped for the event when I could reallt be seeing them at the 8/13 ROH show in Hertfordshire, Hard Justice is looking hot, despite some minor areas of the card.

A match I am looking forward to most is four way tag team battle for the #1 contenders spot for the tag team titles. I am gunning for The Naturals to win this one with their return lately. Should be an entertaining match that reflects the pure brilliance of the state of the division.

mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mja2k3
To tell the truth this PPV is that bad at all. The Tag Team Title match sounds real good as does Monty vs. Joe vs. Rhino. The X-Divison title match will most likely be MOTN in my opinion.
Stargazmo69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Stargazmo69
Member since 2005 • 1063 Posts
Yeah I think it looks pretty good actually. I'll probably order this unless my mom says only 1 PPV this month because if so then I'll just get SummerSlam, however I havn't ordered the past 3 WWE PPVs so she should be cool with it...
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hbk91

Oh there are a lot of flaws in the card, no doubt about that. Flaws from the likes of the "Challenge Match" to Gail Kim vs. Sirelda; who may I add, looks like a man, and is a very stiff and rough worker in the ring.

Besides those two, Nash/Sabin should be mildly entertaining, especially with the storyline involved. Sabin can make a match look good with his ability so that's the attribute I shall be paying attention to when I get to see this match.

As for the main-event between Double J vs. Sting, it's been built all year long and the other aspects involving Christian's heel turn comes into play here. Despite the negativity towards the match and politics itself, it should be an interesting way to end the PPV, and I am actually looking forward to it.

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 icytower

Well the PPV is tomorrow night. Will anybody be ordering it?

I will not be for all the obvious reasons that we have all complained about TNA over the past few months.

I do prey that TNA gets back to there old ways in the very near future and starts putting on better shows.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 hbk91
I will not be for all the obvious reasons that we have all complained about TNA over the past few months.icytower38

Am I missing something here? TNA's current product isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Total-KO
TNA PPVs are good but I dunno, I guess they don't feel like PPVs. More like a better, longer version of Impact.
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 icytower

[QUOTE="icytower38"]I will not be for all the obvious reasons that we have all complained about TNA over the past few months.hbk91

Am I missing something here? TNA's current product isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.

Well I personally don't enjoy it at this moment. That being said, you are correct when you say that the product is not as bad as some people say it is.

Total-KO put my thoughts into words better then I did with his last post.

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

[QUOTE="icytower38"]I will not be for all the obvious reasons that we have all complained about TNA over the past few months.hbk91

Its not as good as it was like last summer and such... but your right, its definitely not as bad as people are saying.