Knockout Tag Team Match
ODB, Roxxi, & Taylor Wilde vs. The Kongtourage

Grudge Match
Shane Sewell vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir

Tag Team Elimination Bout
Eric Young, & The LAX vs. Jimmy Rave, Sonjay Dutt, & Kiyoshi

* - Prediction freebie

-----------------------------------------------

Click the following links to get your official wallpaper.....

[1024x768] [1280x800] [1280x1024]

-----------------------------------------------

TNEH's new first PPV of the new year, and guess who's on the cover. :)

Discuss this upcoming 2009 PPV in nyah.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts
Final Resolution is better the past few years,
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts
Updated the card. Rhino's gettin' a title shot, and Foley's returnin' to the ring.
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#4 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

TNA is so lame.

But I think everyone knows that already, but I think Rhino getting to face Sting is very dumb, and I think Foley's team will win, and Hemme, will lose, and I can't remember the other matches, so I guess I haven't been watching TNA, but last week was super LAME. IMO

Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jackov

Finalized the card. Should be interesting for the X-Division title bout.

Send in your predictions now. I'm sure we all know who Blackbond is going for in the Tag title match. :P

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

One match on that card appeals to me (if it takes more than one guess, you clearly aren't paying attention to what I say). Wouldn't be shocked if it goes three minutes before, I dunno, Scott Steiner comes out and kills them both.

Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett is a rematch? Much less "The Rematch." Joe-Angle, that was a "The Rematch." Angle-Lesnar at Summerslam, that was a "The Rematch." Its only a "The Rematch" when the other guys matter. Jeff, you don't matter.

Its hard to believe, but there was actually a time when I loved TNA. How did we end up here?

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

THE_DUDE, DID YOU GET MY PM A COUPLE DAYS AGO?!  

Anyways, Sabin vs. Shelley should be awesome...SHOULD. They'll be given 5 minutes and will be very very disappointing tho. Shelley will be awesome tho.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

So, in matter of weeks, Rhino goes from just step shy of jobber, to the main event of a pay-per-view. Yep. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.

Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett is a rematch? Much less "The Rematch." Joe-Angle, that was a "The Rematch." Angle-Lesnar at Summerslam, that was a "The Rematch." Its only a "The Rematch" when the other guys matter. Jeff, you don't matter.The_Dude14
Ouch.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

Its hard to believe, but there was actually a time when I loved TNA. How did we end up here?

The_Dude14

First step was probably not putting the belts on the Motor City way back when they shoudl have. Second step was them having way too many segments and not enough wrestling. Third was Beer Money losig the tag belts.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Blackbond

So, in matter of weeks, Rhino goes from just step shy of jobber, to the main event of a pay-per-view. Yep. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.

Link256

I remember when he was so without a role he was teaming with Taylor Wild against Billy Gun and the Beautiful People.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Blackbond

Beer Money will be bringing back the Gold again. You know what TNA needs? Less stupid segments and more wrestling. And if you're going to have segments can we have more Beer Money segments? Or hell how about my favorite segments. The ones with Royal T in his locker room where J.B comes in.

I guess since they renovated the Impact Zone Royal T lost his sweet pad. Shame shame.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Link256

I remember when he was so without a role he was teaming with Taylor Wild against Billy Gun and the Beautiful People. Blackbond
I do not know of this "Billy Gun" you speak of. Only Cute Kip.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sephy37
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

Blackbond

First step was probably not putting the belts on the Motor City way back when they shoudl have. Second step was them having way too many segments and not enough wrestling. Third was Beer Money losig the tag belts.

He is referring to TNA 2005...back when it was actually good. The turning point was the SpikeTV deal. Huge decline in quality after that.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Link256
He is referring to TNA 2005...back when it was actually good. The turning point was the SpikeTV deal. Huge decline in quality after that. sephy37
True, however, at the same time, I remind you the heavyweight division was in the **** can.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The_Dude14

[QUOTE="sephy37"]He is referring to TNA 2005...back when it was actually good. The turning point was the SpikeTV deal. Huge decline in quality after that. Link256
True, however, at the same time, I remind you the heavyweight division was in the **** can.

Who's fault was that...

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sephy37

TNA 2005 had a "good" heavyweight division after March until the SpikeTV deal. Abyss, Raven, Rhino, Jarret, Styles, Sabu, and Sean Waltman (when he showed up, he delivered).

Hard Justice had Jeff Jarret in his best match of his TNA career against AJ Styles, Raven winning the title at Slammiversary and the rest of the summer had very good title defenses and even when Jarret returned, he wasn't going after the title right away and was still in good matches (the tag match at Sacrifice comes to mind).

The problems all started with the SpikeTV deal. They took a month off before the debut and during that time, they hotshotted the title to Jarret so he'd have it for the debut. It was retarded and then debut and subsequent injury of Kevin Nash didn't help. The final straw was depushing the X-Division into the lesser division even though up until that point that year, the X Division was the true focus of TNA. 

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Dude14

They also had the completely burnt out and sloppy as hell Jeff Hardy, whenever he showed up in the heavyweight division. The heavyweight division became dead to me as soon as Double J won the belt back from Rhino. That just killed me. I was really excited to see Rhino get this kind of run, as I had always felt he was capable of being an extremely solid contributor. And with TNA's rules (lack thereof) it could have played to Rhino's strength. Plus, he was not a Jeff. Rhino was in great shape, over huge with the Impact Zone (which was why he became the heel turn stepping stone for Christian and AJ) and was just a fresh face. He may not have been the biggest name in TNA (that'd be Hardy), he may not have been the best wrestler in TNA (the X Division) but he was interesting. He was not Double J.

The other huge problem was the X Division title picture became completely about Joe-AJ-Daniels. You had Sabin, Shelley, Strong, Aries, and eventually Low Ki and those guys were never treated in the same league as the big three. It was completely about those three and when they were bumped up to the heavys, the guys that were left were never given a shot to connect with the fans, opening the door for TNA to completely turn the X Division, the thing that seperates them from the WWE, the thing they say they are always going to focus on, into the joke that's not very funny.

Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jackov

Here's mine......

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Rhino vs. Sting
WINNER: Sting (Pinfall)
FINISH: After someone from MEM interferes (which'll turn into an MEM/Frontline brawl), Sting hits the Scorpion Death Drop on Rhino while his back is turned for the pinfall victory.
INTERFERENCE?: Yes

The Rematch
Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett
WINNER: Kurt Angle (Submission)
FINISH: Angle will get some help from his fellow MEM members while the ref is down.  He applies the Ankle Lock for a long period of time before Jarrett finally taps out.  (Angle will probably still hold it until it "breaks".)

6-Man War
Mick Foley, AJ S_tyles, & Brother Devon vs. Booker T, Kevin Nash, & Scott Steiner
WINNERS: Mick Foley, AJ S_tyles, & Brother Devon (DQ)
FINISH: MEM will utilize some dirty tactics as usual.  While the ref is down, they'll take out Foley.  Then they proceed to use weapons and finishers on AJ and Devon.  The ref will regain consciousness to see what was going on and disqualify MEM, though the onslaught on the Frontline will continue.
INTERFERENCE?: No

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Beer Money, Inc. vs. Abyss & Matt Morgan vs. Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed
WINNERS: Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed (Pinfall)
FINISH: After Abyss & Matt Morgan are taken out on the outside by the flying Lethal Consequences, the tag champs will go back into the ring with Beer Money at wait.  Beer Money will attempt a double-team finisher, but are met with Creed and Lethal's finishers.  Lethal hits the Flying Elbow Drop on one guy from Beer Money to finish it with a clean win.  Morgan is still pissed.

X-Division Championship - The Final Round of the X-Division Tournament
Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelley
WINNER: Alex Shelley (Pinfall)
FINISH: Both combatants know each other very well and will try to bring back what the X-Division really meant.  (No layin' down in this one.)  After a long fight (and maybe a few kick-outs from finishers by both combatants), Alex surprises Sabin with a roll-up pin for the victory in the X-Divsion Tournament.

TNA Knockout Championship - Lumberjack Match
??? vs. Awesome Kong
WINNER: Awesome Kong (Pinfall)
FINISH: Even with some help from her fellow lumberjacks (-jills?), ???'s wrasslin' is no match for Kong's dominating strength.  She hits ??? with a vicious Awesome Bomb for the pinfall victory.

Grudge Match
WINNER: Sheik Abdul Bashir (Pinfall)
FINISH: While the ref is down, Bashir continues to mame Sewell with some weapon shots.  While the ref is regaining consciousness, Bashir throws everything out and hits his finisher to put away the former referee.

Eric Young, & The LAX vs. Jimmy Rave, Sonjay Dutt, & Kiyoshi
WINNERS: Eric Young, & The LAX
FINISH: Eric Young hits his finisher on Jimmy Rave followed by the legal man, Homicide, with a Frog Splash to put away the last guy.

Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jackov

Nevermind.  Christy Hemme's officially out.

Kong's opponent is yet to be determined.

*changes prediction slightly*

Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts

Angle vs Jarrett WINNER: Angle FINISH: Angle snaps on the Angle Lock and Jarrett taps, Angle attacks Jarrett after the match.

Rhino vs Sting WINNER: Sting FINISH: Sting pins Rhino after a Scorpion Death Drop after inference by both the MEM and Frontline members.

Foley, D-Von, AJ vs Booker, Nash, Steiner WINNERS: Foley, D-Von and AJ FINISH: Foley uses the manidble claw on Booker and Styles hits the S_yles Clash for the win.

Kong vs Taylor Wilde (ah hell slap anyone on) WINNER: Kong FINISH: Kong's group will knock out the rest of the lumberjills and Kong pins her with the Awesome Bomb.

Shelley vs Sabin WINNER: Shelley (hopefully) FINISH: Sabin goes for the Cradle Shock and after a few finisher teases Shelley hits Sliced Bread #2 for the win and X Division title.

Bashir vs Sewell WINNER: Sewell FINISH: Sewell uses the Floated Over inverted DDT (look at wiki) and a brawl happens between Bashir and Sewell and Suicide (Kaz) makes a HBK-WM rope entrance and breaks it up.

Abyss and Morgan vs Beer Money inc vs Lethal and Creed WINNERS: Lethal and Creed FINISH: Lethal hits the Lethal Combination on Roode for the win.

Thank goodness i came back on for this useless pan of a match.

Young, Shark Boy, LAX vs Kip, Rock and Rave and the other guy WINNERS: LAX's Team FINISH: LAX uses the 5150 for the win, i hope Daniels returns if that's the point of this match to attack Young and Sharky.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Dude14

Rhino vs. Sting

Winner: Sting via pinfall. Interference: Definately.

The Rematch

Winner: Double J via pinfally via Guitar. Interference: Yup

6-Man War
Mick Foley, AJ S_tyles, & Brother Devon vs. Booker T, Kevin Nash, & Scott Steiner

Winner: Booker, Nash and Steiner. Interference: yeah, somehow. Bonus Prediction: Foley joins the old men's club.

Winner: Macho Man and Apollo by pin. Interference: Sure.

Winner: Sabin via pin (Cradle Shock). Interfernce: No. Time allotted: Under 10 minutes

??? vs. Awesome Kong

Winner: Kong via murder (we'll say pin). Interference: ... Its a Lumberjack match. ... in TNA so no, they won't touch anyone. I'm kidding (maybe). Yes, interference.

Grudge Match

... who?

Winner: Shiek by pin. Interference: Why not.

Eric Young, Shark Boy, & The LAX vs. Cute Kip, Kiyoshi, & The Rock 'n' Rave Infection

Winner: LAX and the lame punchlines by pin. Eric Young is probably the last man standing. Interference: In an 8 man? Sure. I'm kidding, no interference.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Blackbond

Rhino vs. Sting

Winner: Sting via Scorpion Death Drop. Interference: Yes

The Rematch

Winner: Double J via pinfally via Guitar. Interference: Yup

6-Man War

Winner: Booker, Nash and Steiner. Interference: yeah, somehow. Bonus Prediction: Foley joins the old men's club.

Winner: BEER MONEY!

Winner: Alex Shelly with sliced bread. Sabin's had the belt enough. Wouldn't it be funny if they both won it and we had another Kaz thing with co-holders of a belt lol.

??? vs. Awesome Kong

Winner: Kong will crush who ever the stand in person is as Hemme is neck hurt

Grudge Match

Winner: Shane Sewell by whatever his move is.

KingBond
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jackov

Well hell.  There's yet another match added to the card.  Leave it to TNEH to post it at the last minute.

It's an 8-man tag team elimination match.  Update your predictions by 8pm ET tonight.

rendai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rendai
Member since 2004 • 557 Posts

Rhino vs. Sting
WINNER: Sting (Pinfall)

The Rematch
WINNER: Kurt Angle (pinfall)

6-Man War
WINNERS: Mick Foley, AJ S_tyles, & Brother Devon (pinfall)

WINNERS: Beer Money (Pinfall)

WINNER: Sabin (Pinfall)

??? vs. Awesome Kong
WINNER: ??? (Pinfall)

Grudge Match
WINNER: Shane Sewell (DQ)

Eric Young, Shark Boy, & The LAX vs. Cute Kip, Kiyoshi, & The Rock 'n' Rave Infection
WINNERS: Cute Kip, Kiyoshi, & The Rock 'n' Rave Infection (pinfall)

Lets see how well this goes considering I havent watched TNA in months

Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jackov

SUNUVA....They changed it again!

Now it's a 6-man tag team elimination match.

You know what.....let's make that match a predictions freebie. :P

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Link256
- TNA has announced to the live crowd that the TNA World Title Match between Sting and Rhino, "could be in jeopardy because no one has heard from Rhino."

- Also, the TNA Knockouts Title Match has been scrapped. There will be a six-women match to determine who gets a future title shot against Awesome Kong. Apparently the word backstage is that Kong is also injured, which is why they scrapped the bout.

Credit: Pwinsider.com
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jackov

Geez.  More freebies might be handed out.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=35767&p=1

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Link256
At this rate, prediction should be whether or not TNA is going to change/cancel anymore matches? :P
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Link256

Six-Man Elimination Tag Match: LAX and Eric Young vs. Jimmy Rave, Sonjay Dutt and Kiyoshi

Winner: Hernandez def. Rave via pinfall

rendai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rendai
Six-Man Elimination Tag Match: LAX and Eric Young vs. Jimmy Rave, Sonjay Dutt and Kiyoshi

Winner: Hernandez def. Rave via pinfallLink256

So did this match count?

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Link256

[QUOTE="Link256"]Six-Man Elimination Tag Match: LAX and Eric Young vs. Jimmy Rave, Sonjay Dutt and Kiyoshi

Winner: Hernandez def. Rave via pinfallrendai

So did this match count?

You mean as far as the predictions are concerned?

rendai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rendai
[QUOTE="rendai"][QUOTE="Link256"]Six-Man Elimination Tag Match: LAX and Eric Young vs. Jimmy Rave, Sonjay Dutt and Kiyoshi

Winner: Hernandez def. Rave via pinfallLink256

So did this match count?

You mean as far as the predictions are concerned?

ya

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Blackbond
Leave it to TNA to just kill the ending of a great match.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Link256

Leave it to TNA to just kill the ending of a great match.Blackbond
What are you talking about?

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Blackbond

[QUOTE="Blackbond"]Leave it to TNA to just kill the ending of a great match.Link256

What are you talking about?

Sabin vs Shelly. That ending was stupid.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Link256

TNA X-Division Title Tournament Finals:

Alex Shelley def. Chris Sabin via pinfall to become the NEW X-divsion champion

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Link256

Sabin vs Shelly. That ending was stupid.Blackbond
Oh.

Otherwise, looks as if you are not the only one. The guy over at 411 covering Genesis was rather "verbal" about it.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Blackbond

GET READY FOR THE BEST TAG TEAM IN TNA!!!!!!

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Link256
GET READY FOR THE BEST TAG TEAM IN TNA!!!!!!

Blackbond

At the very least, a REAL Beer Money fan would claim them to be the best tag-team in the ENTIRE BUSINESS, and not JUST TNA.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Link256

Shane Sewell def. Sheik Abdul Bashir via pinfall

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Blackbond
[QUOTE="Blackbond"]GET READY FOR THE BEST TAG TEAM IN TNA!!!!!!

Link256

At the very least, a REAL Beer Money fan would claim them to be the best tag-team in the ENTIRE BUSINESS, and not JUST TNA.

Except well that would be a highly ignorant statement as I do not know all the tag teams in the world or over in Japan and what not. There is a difference between being a fan and being a blind fanboy.

Beer Money is currently my favorite Tag Team in TNA and that's my opinion not a fact man.

Wow they really botched that Double Bulldog haha

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Link256
- Awesome Kong suffered a back injury sometime last week, which is why her match was pulled from tonight's PPV. She will not miss much time, but will have to miss TNA's upcoming European Tour.

- As mentioned on the TNA PPV, Kevin Nash is hospitalized in Charlotte with a severe staph infection in one of his elbows. He may also has blood poisoning due to the severe infection. There is a lot of concern in the locker room for Nash's health right now.

Credit: Pwinsider.com
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Link256
[QUOTE="Link256"]At the very least, a REAL Beer Money fan would claim them to be the best tag-team in the ENTIRE BUSINESS, and not JUST TNA.Blackbond
Except well that would be a highly ignorant statement as I do not know all the tag teams in the world or over in Japan and what not. There is a difference between being a fan and being a blind fanboy.

Beer Money is currently my favorite Tag Team in TNA and that's my opinion not a fact man.

I know. I just like to **** with you. :P

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Blackbond

BEER!!!

MONEY!!!

BlackBond laughes at you haters!!!   :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Link256

Whatever the case, if you are going to post spoilers in the normal threads, make sure to use the spoiler tag.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Blackbond

Whatever the case, if you are going to post spoilers in the normal threads, make sure to use the spoiler tag.

Link256

But everyone already knew they were going to win? Next time I just won't create the thread because well yeah that was the spoiler. My fault.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Link256

TNA Tag Team Title Match: Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal vs. Beer Money vs. Matt Morgan and Abyss

Winners, and NEW Tag Team Champions: Beer Money (Roode def. Morgan via pinfall)

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Blackbond
TNA Tag Team Title Match: Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal vs. Beer Money vs. Matt Morgan and Abyss

Winners, and NEW Tag Team Champions: Beer Money (Roode def. Morgan via pinfall)Link256

It just eats at you inside posting it doesn't it? Just boiling and festering. Like a straight shot of 151 :twisted:

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Blackbond

I hate how Jarrett kicks out. Its perfect for a heel but as a face it seriously annoys the hell out of me. Because commentators always go on and on about how you have to use your energy to kick out and how it takes it out of you.

But really you don't. 95% of the pins in wrestling you can just lift your shoulder up without moving your body. And Jeff Jarrett does that. The most logical way of escpaing a pin. But in the end its annoying because its just so logical lol.

As a heel I used to always hate watching him do it but that was the point you were supposed to hate it lol. Its like god is magically summoning his arms up to the heavens! haha