seve15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 seve15
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts
The Ultimate Warrior has made his response in regards to WWE's recently released Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior DVD. He totally rips into Vince McMahon, Triple H, Jim Ross, Bobby Heenan, Darren Drozdov and anyone else involved in the making of the DVD. His editorial on UltimateWarrior.com was quite long, but here are some of the more interesting pieces. CLICK HERE to read Warrior's post in it's entirety.

On WWE's Invitation to Appear on Byte This:
"Of course, I do NOT accept this brainless, disgraceful invitation. F*** NO, I do not. You can rescue yourself, Vince. Do your own damage control. I've no ear for your begging anymore. Only if you were on fire would I help you -- it'd just be too hard to resist pissing on you. Open mic? Then let it truly be open. Let your audience have some fresh air. Flush the toliet bowl once. Let them hear something intelligent, decent and truthful for once. Give them, Vince, what they want -- just like you are always bragging the WWE does. Let them be proud for just a few moments that the energetic, intense and colorful Ultimate Warrior perosna (sic) they loved when they were little kids didn't become a self-pitying, disapportinting (sic), broken-down has-been like all the other brittle-minded skeletons traipsing around your locker rooms or now buried in forgotten about graves. Order the queer and the cripple who host the show to read what I have written here and here, and while they do that have them hold up mirrors looking at themselves so they can know exactly the kind of people in your organization I'm writing about. No apologies -- I don't discriminate for the handicapped who sign on to behave degenerately."

Note - Warrior is referring to Darren Drosdov in the above paragraph.

On McMahon's Claims That He Couldn't Wait To Fire Warrior:
"What I think you meant to say, Vince, was “hire,” not “fire”: “I couldn’t wait to hire hs (sic) ass.” I worked for the WWF on three separate occasions and you fired me only once and that was in ‘92 using David Boy and I as scapegoats in an attempt to throw the feds off your own scandal-brewing steroid trail. And every time I left, you’d track me down and come begging to bring me back. Never once did I call you or anybody else from the WWF to come back -- you ALWAYS came to me. Even one time sending Ed Cohen to hunt me down in the backwoods of NM at 4:30 am -- this was after you suspended me in ‘91. When you found me, you would always show up with two things. One, your stupid, superficial question “Don’t you miss the celebrity and limelight?” and, two, a goodie bag carrying a fat check to assuage your guilt and fault for letting me get out the door to begin with. You were a spoiled little kid even back then. You always had to learn the truth about me the hard way: “Damn, that guy really does do what he says he will do.”

On Vince McMahon's claim that Warrior held WWF up for money:
"...you got that wrong, too. Of course, it’s a fantasy you’ve created, so that makes it true in your twisted mind. There was an issue about a Wrestlemania 7 payoff, but the strong-arming being done was by you and your conniving financial thug at the time, Doug Sages, not me. Instead of being straightforward with me about what the payoff was going to be, you kept dragging out avoiding any discussion about it while Sages unethically concocted a counterfeit loan to me, which I knew nothing about till much later, say, around Summerslam time. How coincidental. When I called you on it, you duplicitously scribbled down and rushed me a letter praising me for my contributions to the company, my one-of-a-kind work ethic, and that you were proud to have me not just as a talent but know me as a friend -- and, then, Surprise! you pulled a 180 on me and courageously suspended me after the ‘91 Summerslam match by handing me a tough, condescending letter. You expected me to drop to my knees right then and lick one of the three b**** you claimed you had, begging you to take me back, right there in that MSG locker room, right there in front of your adulterous b*** licker at the time, Mrs. Emily Feinburg, (so you could show her, I guess, how big a man you were), but I told you that Emily was the one good at it and you wouldn’t be seeing me for quite some time. I didn’t lie. I got my bags, went to AZ, moved to NM and left you ill with worry about where I was. “Where’s MY Warrior?’ you boohooed for months. It is a flat-out Wizard of OZ fantasy that I ever held you or WWF up for money."

Responding to Triple H's comment that Warrior was the most unprofessional wrestler Triple H was ever in the ring with:

"I’m the most unprofessional person you’ve ever stepped into the ring with? Well, now, ain’t that pretty. Because what I remember, Mr. Stephanie McMahon, is that you were only in the ring with me one time -- and for less than 5 minutes. Here all these years since leaving the ring and becoming interested in mentoring young people, I often wonder what kind of impact I am having because I take it seriously and it is important to me do it effectively. Well, it sure sounds like I taught you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional a**** the business has ever seen. You are welcome."

Even more On Triple H: "Yes, Paul, sorrily (sic), your whole career has been a mission to outdo Ultimate Warrior. But guess what little, puffy man? You failed. Oh, how you failed. I set an iconic standard none of you could reach. And you are bitter about it. So bitter. You all are. Indeed, it is this bitterness that you most have in common with your father-in-law. In fact, he recognized the depth of it in you and knew if something ever happened to him you would continue the mission to fulfill HIS vendetta. To secure it, he gave you his daughter. But he must be a little concerned, because it seems the only masculinity you can drum up is while you are hanging onto her booking skirt. You know, think about it. If I hadn’t been smitten with my own honey at the time and Vince would have been more sensible, he might have hired me to become his son-in-law. You know, the Original Ultimate Warrior, not a dismal imitation. On second thought, I had strong self confidence and Vince never felt sorry for me as he evidently does for you."

On Bobby Heenan:

As for you, Booby Heenan, it’s just too difficult to keep a straight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of s**t you are (and have always been), what, with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, dis-eased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity that matters the most on death’s bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your last breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life, and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal s**t bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Kharma is just a beautiful thing to behold.

On Jim Ross:
"Everyone is asking the same question: “Just when did Jim Ross get to know Warrior so well to have these endless opinions about him that he does?” All anyone can think of, largely because it is so apparent across the board throughout the entire DVD, is that, again, envy alone provides you (and everyone else for that matter) with the enlightenment and answers. You are obviously jealous of both the fact that I never let Vince have his way with me as he has with you and everyone else and, also, that you never had the chance to bend me over either since becoming the Mother Hen over the talent around about ‘96 when I was last there."

On WWE's Current Stars Ridiculing him on the DVD:
"I am always conscious of giving you young guys a break whenever I express criticisms about the storylines and creative direction in the business. I figure you are dumb and naive and still figuring out your philosophy of life, so I am not as hard on you for your youthful behaviors. Maybe one day you'll come around. Maybe not and you’ll just turn out like all the other grown men who are letting you down. We will all see. But you’ll want to keep in mind, that I stand up and defend ny integrity in person just as seriously as I do when I write about it. It’s not a work. And it’d be to your misfortune if I was traveling through some airport in this country one day and happened to see you standing there surrounded by little sexpot groupies and adoring fans, and I just took it upon myself to approach you, not to pick a fight but to ask you to explain your ridicule of me, and suddenly you couldn’t speak and started to go to the bathroom all over yourself. Let me tell you from my own life experiences, there’s nothing so intimidating and embarrassing as another human being who can kick your ass with their mind. Take it from a guy who made quiet a success out of throwing his muscle around, and learned this lesson the hard way."

"Because, you see, I am sorta old-fashioned about many things. One of those things is that a person should never be afraid to defend their integrity, especially when they have it. I do. And another thing is that young people should have both manners and respect for their elders, especially when they are deserving of it. I am. So, when you disrespect me, you leave me with no other choice, being the grown, adult man I am, but to embarrass you like a childish fool if I was to cross paths with you. And if you thought Ultimate Warrior as a physical thing was so intense it made you an awe-struck, speechless kid, you’re not going to be any less awe-struck and speechless when I give you a piece of my mind with the same kind of intensity."  

source - UltimateWarrior.com

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

"Let them hear something intelligent, decent and truthful for once."

Ironic, considering this is coming from a man who has had nothing smart to say in years. :|

I Stop reading after he started to thow out the "queer" marks again and he really made me mad with the "cripple" comment in reffering to Darren Drosdov. :evil:

I can only handle so much of that nonsense, before it becomes too much to bare.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
The comment he made about Bobby Heenan really pisses me off.

Here it is:

"As for you, Booby Heenan, it’s just too difficult to keep a straight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of **** you are (and have always been), what,

with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, dis-eased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity
that matters the most on death’s bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your last breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life,
and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal **** bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not
even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Karma is just a beautiful thing to behold."

Avatar image for Dark_NoobSaibot
Dark_NoobSaibot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dark_NoobSaibot
Member since 2005 • 3049 Posts
Wow..and I thought I had a mouth filled with foul words..:shock:
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#5 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
wow , what was that about jr , i didnt like that...
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
I think Ultimate Warrior is really is unprofessional. Using all these nasty terms on the guys that help him become popular. I think its all jealous coming from him. His writing clearly says that he is no good whatsoever.
-Jerichoholic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Jerichoholic-
Member since 2005 • 513 Posts
That comment towards Bobby was uncalled for. :evil:
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
The comment he made about Bobby Heenan really pisses me off.

Here it is:

"As for you, Booby Heenan, it’s just too difficult to keep a straight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of **** you are (and have always been), what,

with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, dis-eased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity
that matters the most on death’s bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your last breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life,
and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal **** bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not
even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Karma is just a beautiful thing to behold."

JML897
Yeah I think that was out of order and really not needed. :(
kakkarott23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kakkarott23
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts

I find it funny how Warrior thinks he was such a huge star on his own. He thinks that people still hold on to him as they did back in the early 90's. I coulnd't care less about the man and what is worse is that I doubt many people still due. I think he traded in his face paint for a KKK outfit. I like how I saw in his post that he was fishing down by New Orleans. He spouts so much crap even about people who can out perform him to this day.

I think is funny that he thinks he can still draw major crowds. I remember his run in WCW in the late 90's and it was absolutely pathetic.

Wei-Yan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Wei-Yan
Member since 2005 • 16356 Posts
The Ultimate Warrior was my and still is my Favourite Wrestler. In a way it is (HIS) own opinion. What HHH said was not true he was a good wrestler but not like other more talented wretlers but still good. he did say some evil things but who care. not many people were as strong as him and could slam someone like andre the giant, yes Hulk Hogan wasn't the first to do it the warrior did it on a house show. soem people still like him, i still do i think people would still cheer for him if he ever came back 
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

The Ultimate Warrior was my and still is my Favourite Wrestler. In a way it is (HIS) own opinion. What HHH said was not true he was a good wrestler but not like other more talented wretlers but still good. he did say some evil things but who care. not many people were as strong as him and could slam someone like andre the giant, yes Hulk Hogan wasn't the first to do it the warrior did it on a house show. soem people still like him, i still do i think people would still cheer for him if he ever came back  Wei-Yan

Warrior wasn't even in WWF before Wrestlemania 3, much less feuding with Andre.

I was a fan of the Warrior, too.  In many ways, I still am.  I enjoy going back and watching him from the old days.  That doesn't change the fact that he is a delusional nut-ball.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
The Dude14 knows too much abut wrestling to be around near WM3 he would have to be 50 years old
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
The Dude14 knows too much abut wrestling to be around near WM3 he would have to be 50 years oldKotenks

Don't overexaggerate now. :roll:
Wei-Yan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Wei-Yan

what year was wrestlemania 3 if it was before 1989 then i was wrong

and if anyone got anoyed about me saying who cares what he said then let me refrase whats done is done what can you do about it

Wei-Yan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Wei-Yan

he wasn't feuding with andre he was just fighting him. i think he was the world champ so i was probably wrong as i think he only one the world title once by beating the Hulkstar at one of the wrestlemania's. if that was the case then i was totally wrong

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Wrestlemania 3 occured in 1987.  It was also the first time Andre was pinned in a match for quite some time. 

Warrior and Andre had a feud, of sorts, as an extension of Warrior's feud with Bobby Heenan and the Heenan Family in late 1989, prior to Warrior's Title win at Wrestlemania 6 (also, where Andre turned face for one last time and got a well-deserved ovation).  Warrior was the Intercontinental Champion at the time when he faced off with Andre.  Their only big time PPV match was at the Survivor Series 1989, as a part of a larger Survivor Series match.

And for the record, I'm not even close to being 50.