TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts
Here it is (again) the Official 2012 Awards thread. Some of the categories will have nominees, but that does not mean you have to select them as your choice. Other categories will be left open with no nominees because I either couldn't think of any or didn't care to add any. Without any further delay, here are your nominees: Wrestler of the Year (Ric Flair Award) CM Punk (WWE) Daniel Bryan (WWE) Hiroshi Tanahashi (New Japan Pro Wrestling) Austin Aries (TNA/ IMPACT) Bobby Roode (TNA/ IMPACT) Takeshi Morishima (Pro Wrestling NOAH) Davey Richards (Ring of Honor) Jun Akiyama (Pro Wrestling NOAH) Sheamus (WWE) Kaz Okada (New Japan Pro Wrestling) Match of the Year (Mitsuharu Misawa/ Kenta Kobashi Award) John Cena vs The Rock (WrestleMania 28) Triple H vs The Undertaker (WrestleMania 28) CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan (Over the Limit) Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus (Extreme Rules) Team Hell No and Ryback vs SHIELD (TLC) Minoru Suzuki vs Hiroshi Tanahashi (New Japan 40th Anniversary Show) Davey Richards vs Micheal Elgin (Ring of Honor Showdown in the Sun) John Cena vs Brock Lesnar (Extreme Rules) CM Punk vs Chris Jericho (Extreme Rules) Most Outstanding Wrestler (Bryan Danielson Award) Daniel Bryan Chris Jericho CM Punk Dolph Ziggler Austin Aries Feud of the Year (Steve Austin-Vince McMahon Award) John Cena vs CM Punk John Cena vs Brock Lesnar Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk The Rock vs John Cena SHIELD vs WWE Tag Team of the Year Kane and Daniel Bryan (Team Hell No) Samoa Joe and Magnus Jun Akiyama and Akitoshi Saito Hiroyoshi Tenzan and Satoshi Kojima (Ten-Koji) Road Dogg and Billy Gunn (New Age Outlaws) Most Improved/ Best Comeback Dolph Ziggler Kane Daniel Bryan Eve Torres Layla El The Rock Most Charismatic CM Punk Daniel Bryan John Cena The Rock Female Wrestler of the Year Gail Kim Kana Hikaru Shida Syuri Kondo Ayumi Kurihara Best Mic Work John Cena CM Punk The Rock Paul Heyman Triple H Chris Jericho Best Technical Wrestler (Chris Benoit/ Bryan Danielson/ Jushin Liger Award) Best Flyer (Rey Mysterio/ Jushin Liger Award) Best Brawler (Brusier Brody/ Mick Foley Award) Most Overrated (Hulk Hogan Award) Sheamus Big Show Alberto Del Rio John Cena Most Underrated Dolph Ziggler Antonio Cesaro Daniel Bryan Chris Jericho Best Non-Wrestler JBL Paul Heyman Vickie Guerrero Ricardo Rodriguez Naomi Rosa Mendes Worst Feud Kane vs John Cena John Cena vs John Laurinaitis Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus Triple H vs Brock Lesnar Worst Match John Cena vs John Laurinaitis Kaitlyn vs anybody David Otunga vs Santino Marella Kelly Kelly and Prostitute vs Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan Best Gimmick Worst Gimmick Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic Most Inspirational Moment Lifetime Achievement Award
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts

I think the 'Be A Star' campaign can at least be nominated again as one of the 'Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic' award. Most noticeably prominent in the John Cena vs John Laurinaitis match.

Does The Rock vs John Cena really get a nomination in the best match category? I mean it was really good, but also very disappointing. If anything, Jericho vs Punk (WM28) and Big Show vs Sheamus deserve a nomination too if you're going to have that other match in there. Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho at Summerslam was the only truly good match at that event, so I believe it's just as worthy as Rock vs Cena. Not saying any of these four should really win, but they are for the most part damn good matches.

I really like your lists though. Good work.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TruthTellers

I think the 'Be A Star' campaign can at least be nominated again as one of the 'Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic' award. Most noticeably prominent in the John Cena vs John Laurinaitis match.

Does The Rock vs John Cena really get a nomination in the best match category? I mean it was really good, but also very disappointing. If anything, Jericho vs Punk (WM28) and Big Show vs Sheamus deserve a nomination too if you're going to have that other match in there. Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho at Summerslam was the only truly good match at that event, so I believe it's just as worthy as Rock vs Cena. Not saying any of these four should really win, but they are for the most part damn good matches.

I really like your lists though. Good work.

pokajabba
I'd say the constant Twitter pimping is pretty disgusting. And isn't the Match of the Year always a good match? Rock-Cena was ok, nothing that was going to change the world, but good enough to main event WM.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Wrestler of the Year: CM Punk
Match of the Year: Team Hell No & Ryback vs The Shield (TLC)
Most Outstanding Wrestler: Daniel Bryan
Feud of the Year: Shield vs WWE
Tag Team of the Year: Team Hell No
Most Improved: Dolph Ziggler
Most charismatic: Daniel Bryan
Best technical wrestler: Daniel Bryan
Best flyer: Kofi Kingston
Most overrated: Sheamus
Most underrated: Antonio Cesaro
Best non-wrestler: Ricardo Rodriguez
Worst feud: ADR vs Sheamus
Worst match: Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan (Wrestlemania)
Best gimmick: Damien Sandow
Worst gimmick: Santino (I used to like him, now he's way too over the top and dumb)
Don't know what to put for the last 3

I admittedly mostly just watched WWE this year so some categories like best flyer gave me little to choose from

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pokajabba

I suppose, but I still think the other three are just as worthy. Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler as the best opener of the year, Big Show vs Sheamus as the most unexpectedly awesome match (Along with Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan) and CM Punk vs Chris Jericho (WM28), which were all on on par with Rock vs Cena in terms of what each respective match was going for. I'm pretty sure that even Metzler rated Jericho vs Punk (WM28) the same score as Cena vs Rock.

You should probably add a best 'Mic Skills/Interviews' award too, unless the 'Most Charismastic' counts towards that.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TruthTellers
My picks Wrestler of the Year- Daniel Bryan (WWE) Match of the Year-Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus (Extreme Rules) Most Outstanding Wrestler- Chris Jericho Feud of the Year- John Cena vs Brock Lesnar Tag Team of the Year- Kane and Daniel Bryan (Team Hell No) Most Improved/ Best Comeback- Kane Most Charismatic-Daniel Bryan Female Wrestler of the Year- Syuri Kondo Best Mic Work- Chris Jericho Best Technical Wrestler- Kana Best Flyer-None. There are no knock your socks off high flyers this year. They were grounded due in part by ObamaCare. The insurance premiums are too high. Best Brawler- Sheamus Most Overrated- Sheamus Most Underrated- Antonio Cesaro Best Non-Wrestler- Paul Heyman Worst Feud- Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus Worst Match- John Cena vs John Laurinaitis Best Gimmick- Damien Sandow Worst Gimmick- Alberto Del Rio Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic- Paul Heyman Heart Attack after Jerry Lawler's return Most Inspirational Moment- Jerry Lawler's return Lifetime Achievement Award- Kenta Kobashi (he has announced his retirement effective February 26, 2013)
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TruthTellers
Added two more catagories: Best Mic Work and Female Wrestler of the Year. And yes, I realize that all the nominees for FWOTY are asian. That's because asian women are the best female wrestlers and you can't disagree because THAT'S THE TRUTH AND I'M TRUTHTELLERS!
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JML897
TruthTellers has that yellow fever
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TruthTellers
TruthTellers has that yellow feverJML897
My yellow fever not withstanding, can you name any other female wrestlers so far this year that are better than the list I gave that are not asian? And before you say Sara Del Rey she's a trainer now. I mean Syuri Kondo isn't just a great women's wrestler, she's a great kickboxer; 6-0 in her career so far, including 4 fights this year. If I had the choice, I'd replace the entire divas division, AJ Lee and Natalya included, with joshi's from Japan.
cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 cryceaye5
Member since 2011 • 1190 Posts

Wrestler of the Year (Ric Flair Award)

Sheamus (WWE)

sheamus2.png

The wrestler of the year is sheamus in my opinion. To be fair before recently including this year he hasn't really caught my eye as a good wrestler. But he has had some brilliant matches this year that he himself has made more than anyone else he has wrestled. For example Sheamus vs daniel bryan street fight on raw in July. He has had a few OK matches against Chris Jericho and few with the Big Show.

Out of your list anyway i'd say Sheamus for a few other reasons. CM punks matches are always the same and only once in a blue moon does he actually do something i like. Even when he does try something i like he manages to Fck it up. For example the moonsault he pulled of sometime this year was Fckin terrible. Also going back to his matches he always wrestles the same people and it doesn't create enough chemistry for me to sit there and enjoy it.

I haven't watched JPW for a while and have no idea how those two nominees got on so i can't vote for them and i'll never watch TNA.

I'd say sheamus was on par with Daniel Bryan this year. But because i've liked a few more of sheamus's matches i'll vote him for my wrestler of the year.

Match of the Year (Mitsuharu Misawa/ Kenta Kobashi Award)

Not voting.

Most Outstanding Wrestler (Bryan Danielson Award)

Daniel Bryan

daniel_bryan_signature_by_shantheviper12

A few of Daniel Bryans back stories have been terrible this year. I.e his love of AJ and his anger management was completely and utterly pathetic. However i liked the way one of these back stories led him to tag along with kane. I think together with the chemistry and substance between them, they've made the most interesting tag team for a while.

As always Daniel Bryan has a few more gems than most wrestlers today in the way of his matches and though i haven't seen them all, the one's i have made me chose him for your Outstanding award.

Most Charismatic

CM Punk

awesome128.png

Pretty much the only person in the WWE right now apart from heyman that has any talent with a microphone in his hand. I couldn't vote The Rock because he hasn't even been with the WWE this year long enough for me to care. But obviously he is far better than CM punk on the microphone, just he doesn't deserve to be among your nominees for the year 2012.

Note: Your awards for best Mic work is exactly the same as your charasmatic award. You cannot be charasmatic with out a microphone.

Best Technical Wrestler (Chris Benoit Award)

Cm Punk

He showed this side of his talent in a match with John Cena this year at a certain PPV i can't remember because wrestling in general has rotted my brain. Lets just say what i do remember is that the end of the match was a bit stupid. It involved a really bad German suplex pin from cena and a some what silly scenario. However in this match before hand CM punks reversals were brilliant. And judging from what i've seen this year i'd put Cm punk down as my Vote for best technical wrestler.

Most Overrated (Hulk Hogan Award)

Alberto Del Rio

alberto_del_rio_signature_by_thegame95-d

They brung him back with a different persona this year. They tried to make him into an aggressive wrestler for reasons unknown and then apparently they've turned him into a face. In my opinion you can turn this sham into anything you want. It won't take away the fact Del rio is one of the worst wrestlers of this century. And anyone who disagrees with me tell me EXACTLY why he isn't.

Most Under rated

No one because they aren't good enough to be underrated. And what in gods name is Chris Jericho doing in that list of nominees. Jericho is never under rated in which any year he returns to wrestle. Everyone enjoys the hype of his come back and his fans still reside with in the WWE. He certainly isn't under rated in this day and age that's for sure.

Best Non-Wrestler

Paul Heyman

d_heyman_1024.jpg

Yea that's right he deserves a huge Fck'n SIG. Why isn't this man the best Non wrestler. Everything he has done this year apart from one particular incident i have enjoyed. His work with CM punk has been substantial, yet his work bringing back Brock Lesnar has been my favourtie moments from Pauly Dangerously this year. I think with out Heyman, Brock wouldn't of come across as well as he did when comign back to the WWE, and Heyman made that connection with the audience when introducing Brock Lesnar to us once again.

Obviously it's clear to the gods that this man is the best man on the microphone right now and tears absolutely anyone apart whilst he's on it. It's what made him such a great performer in the first place and he hasn't lost his touch at all.

The only incident i didn't like this year was when the WWE made him fake a heart attack in the ring, highlighting the Lawler incident. I didn't like this because this isn't Paul Heyman and the WWE's taste in this is pretty disgusting and isn't needed at all. Many people would argue they did stuff like this back in the attitude erra but they didn't. Not once can i remember the WWE taking the p'ss out of someone near death live on air. All this was were the WWE being forced to commit for Vince because like usual they have no creativity and Vince is a senial old Fck, who has no idea what's funny, what's entertaining and what isn't.

Worst Feud

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

wwe_summerslam_2012_brock_lesnar_vs_trip

This feud lacked everything. It lacked entertainment, wrestling and chemistry. All this was were Triple H trying to up boost himself by using Brock Lesnar to do that and it didn't work at all.

If these two had an actual wrestling match then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But the fact the WWE tried to promote the UFC once again made it all that much worse to watch. The match itself wasn't even a match at all and doesn't belong in a wrestling industry. Triple H's simple mind to waste the money WWE have paid Lesnar to contribute has certainly gone down the drain.

The fact both men didn't even collide with one and other for months at hand made the chemistry of the feud nill. There was nothing there at all that made me want to watch it. The only thing theyb could do was get Paul Heyman back to make sure thing's didn't completley slip under the radar. And also the constatnt promotions of the match itself was completley lack luster because there was nothing to promote.

All we ever had on our hands was a pathetic attempt to re create some of the hype left over from Cena Vs Lesnar at Extreme Rules, convert that into a feud with Triple H and have it come off badly for him. Even when Triple H exited the ring after losing the Fanny fight was a page written from HBKS career. Except this page was covered in sh't.

Worst Match

John Cena vs John Laurinaitis

John-Cena-vs.-John-Laurinaitis1-e1336437

Basically two men in a ring who can't wrestle. What do you expect?

Before you start crying at me you must know that as always i despise wretling now and always and have only watched the WWE up until some time mid september.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
Match of the Year: Triple H vs. Undertaker
Feud of the Year: John Cena vs. CM Punk (what a bad year for feuds)
Most Improved/Best Comeback: Kane
Most Charismatic: Daniel Bryan
Female Wrestler: I'm not even going to pretend I have any idea...
Best Mic Work: CM Punk
Most Overrated: John Cena
Most Underrated: Daniel Bryan
Best Non-Wrestler: Paul Heyman
Worst Feud: Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus
Worst Match: Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 pokajabba

Wrestler of the Year:

CM Punk (WWE)

Best In The World

This guy really has put in quite alot of effort into his mic work and most of time has a good/great match. The only other two that come close for me is Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. These guys wouldn't even pop up on my radar if this was the Attitude Era however. Considering CM Punk has been carrying the championship and WWE for a while now, I will pick him as 'Wrestler Of The Year'.

Match of the Year:

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus (Extreme Rules)

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

I have agree with TruthTellers and go with this match as well. The only other one that matches it was Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk (Over The Limit), but I was expecting that match to be great. Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus was unexpected and more than made up for the infamous incident that happened at Wrestlemania. In reality, Punk vs Bryan is 'as' good as this match, but Sheamus vs Bryan wins due to knocking me out of my seat from out of nowhere.

Most Outstanding Wrestler:

Sheamus

Sheamus

This guy really can go when he wants to. While WWE is over-pushing him, I will not deny the talent this man has hidden behind him. It's shame he was stuck in a John Cena phase through most of the year, but boy, oh boy does he have amazing ability when he wants to show it.

Feud of the Year:

The Rock vs John Cena

The Rock And John Cena

John Cena really took it to The Rock during their feud. While I wish we didn't have to wait long periods of time for The Rock to come and 'Bring It' to Cena, there is no denying that there was a lot of 'one-upping' during the feud. Probably the most entertaining feud of the year.

Tag Team of the Year:

Kane and Daniel Bryan (Team Hell No)

Hell No

These guys can be halarious together most of the time and they generally feel like a good Tag-Team. They also have decent matches for the most part and stand out among the lacklustre Tag-Team devision we have at the moment, so I'll award them this for at least putting in effort.

Most Improved/Best Comeback:

Chris Jericho

Jericho

Not his 'End Of The World' come back (which I do believe was well done also), but his comeback after being suspended due to an incident in Brazil. Jericho did a halarious countdown for his suspension on twitter, where he would write something that was sagnificent for each day that passes. Example:

'The first season of 24 starring Keifer Sutherland was incredible. Due to travel between Japan and Mexico, my 24th bday was 48 hours long'

'The 23 Enigma refers to the belief that most incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23 or a number related to number 23'

As far as twitter goes, this was the only thing from wrestlers I actually enjoyed reading. When Jericho did get back he was as awesome as ever. I award him best comeback.

Most Charismatic:

The Rock

The Rock

His energy is always a marvel to behold. While he hasn't been here long enough for me to usually give an award to him, I can't help but realise how charismatic he truly is.

Female Wrestler of the Year:

Syuri Kondo

Syuri Kondo

Since it's hard for me to see anything outside of WWE and TNA and I have only seen some of her work, I'll go with TruthTellers choice since he usually knows what he is talking about in this area.

Best Mic Work:

CM Punk

CM Punk

He really is brilliant on the mic when he wants to be. I would pick Chris Jericho or Paul Heyman, but I will pick Punk due to Chris Jericho and Paul Heyman not being around a full year. Everything Punk says is usually decent or brilliant, while also selling emotions well on the mic when he needs to. He usually has something interesting to say and makes for a good heel or face while on the mic. Pipe bomb!

Best Technical Wrestler:

Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan

I actually will pick Daniel Bryan this year, because he has been really great in a good chunk of his matches showing some great technical abillity. I still think he has been given this award way too many times (Mostly including 2010 and 2011 where he really was not that impressive in the ring), but I think this year is a year where I could understand a nomination. As far as this year in WWE goes, Jericho, Punk and Bryan would would be my picks. I will choose Bryan since he really was THAT good this year.

Best High Flyer:

Tyson Kidd

Tyson Kidd

Honestly, I wouldn't pick anyone this year. I'll just go for Tyson Kidd though since he was great in that Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Best Brawler:

Sheamus

Sheamus

The guy can really brawl when he wants to. I think he is deserving of this award.

Most Overrated:

Ryback

Ryback

He's been here for a good chunk of time and rarely does he have any 'good' matches. He also doesn't sell very well and I can see him sucking the life out of main events. He's had a couple of okay matches and just recently had a great match at the recent Pay-Per-View, but not because he was particularly good in them. He makes a decent monster character, but then again he is not very good on the mic and is overall repetitive to watch. While people like Sheamus are over-pushed, they can still put out amazing quality when they want to show it. I would vote for Alberto Del Rio as well, but recently he has not been doing a lot to get in the way. He has been extremely overrated before, but at the moment he is pretty much non-existent compared to Ryback. I mean when Alberto Del Rio has a match at least most of time you can consider it a match, no matter how mediocre it is. Most of Ryback's work is squashing more talented people in 3 seconds.

Most Underrated:

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes came off a fantastic Intercontinental run, then WWE just has not done anything with him. It would seem like he had done something to offend WWE for him to be where he is now. People like Ziggler have won Money In The Bank or had WWE Championship matches/Main Events, but Cody Rhodes just has a mustache and that's about it.

Best Non-Wrestler:

Paul Heyman

Paul Heyman

I would have given this to Ricardo Rodriguez, but Heyman really gets your attention everytime you see him. He's THAT talented. He's helped to make some of the big matches this year, while also making Brock sound like a king even though we hardly ever hear Brock talk. Now he's just helping CM Punk and making Punk look even better.

Worst Feud:

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

This really was a terrible feud. The only highlights from it were from the man as we all know as Paul Heyman and an appearence by Shawn Michaels. They were the only bright lights in this mess. Not only did we have to wait months for a match not many people wanted, but both WWE and Lesnar had a fall out which made Triple H get rid of a kayfabe injury which ended up making the feud laughable at best. Then when it came to the main event at Summerslam it was a huge dissapointment and a 'good' match at best.

Worst Match:

John Cena vs Johnny Ace

What can I say about this that hasn't already been said? At least Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus at Wrestlemania 28 was over quicker than it started. While this match was sloppy, boring and about ten times too long. As if that wasn't enough, we then see John Cena bully Laurinaitis which completely negates the 'Be A Star' campaign WWE has been doing for a while now. Truly the most grueling match most people watched this year, and not in the good way.

Best Gimmick:

Team Hell No

Hell No

I award the team itself with the anger management classes and the 'Yes/No' stuff that Bryan started. It really is something that surprisingly works brilliantly.

Worst Gimmick:

The AJ/Cena Scandal

John Cena and AJ

This is the most pointless and stupid thing I have seen all year from WWE. And it is only happening because of the comments John Cena made to Vince McMahon. I would also rank 'Natalya's Gas Problems' up here as well, but at least that was always in small segments. The scandal is taking up chunks of each show.

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic:

Paul Heyman Heart Attack after Jerry Lawler's return

The King

Yea, this was a very idiotic thing to do by WWE. I don't think I need to explain the reasons as to why.

Most Inspirational Moment:

Bret Hart's return in Montreal

Bret Hart

As much as I like Jerry Lawler returning back, I have to say it was a long time coming for Bret Hart in Montreal. The very same place his life was turned to s **t by WWE and he returned to it with the greatest ovation I have heard in a very long time. You couldn't help but be inspired by such an ovation, despite a dark history.

Lifetime Achievement Award:

Kenta Kobashi (he has announced his retirement effective February 26, 2013)

Kobashi

I'll definately vote for this. The man is a complete legend.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts

Wrestler of the Year

CM Punk (WWE)

Match of the Year

Triple H vs The Undertaker (WrestleMania 28)

Most Outstanding Wrestler

Austin Aries

Feud of the Year

Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk

Tag Team of the Year

Road Dogg and Billy Gunn (New Age Outlaws) (Yeah, why not?)

Most Improved/ Best Comeback

Kane

Most Charismatic

CM Punk

Female Wrestler of the Year

Who cares? Really, who?

Best Mic Work

CM Punk/Paul Heyman (Both win)

Best Technical Wrestler

Daniel Bryan (Yes! Yes! Yes!)

Best Flyer

Kofi, I guess

Best Brawler

Sheamus

Most Overrated

Alberto Del Rio

Most Underrated

Antonio Cesaro (Cesaro is awesome)

Best Non-Wrestler

Paul Heyman (Though JBL is a close second)

Worst Feud

Worst Match

David Otunga vs anyone and anything (As soon as I saw "David Otunga" that would get my vote)

Best Gimmick

Paul Heyman, The Voice of The Voice of The Voiceless or Sandow is Heyman doesnt count.

Worst Gimmick

Babyface Miz

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic

Lesnar breaking Triple H's arm. It wasnt disgusting as it was just dumb. Especially when they botched it a few days later at a boxing PPV.

Most Inspirational Moment

The whole breast cancer awareness month

Lifetime Achievement Award

To go along with his Hall of Fame induction, Edge

Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Norrie91
Member since 2009 • 2444 Posts

Wrestler Of The Year: CM PUNK

Match Of The Year: Team Hell No & Ryback vs. The Shield

Feud Of The Year: The Shield vs. WWE. Where isDaniel Bryan vs. KANE? That brought us Team Hell No!

Tag Team Of The Year: Team Hell No

Most Improved: Everyone has been pretty much the same this year, so gonna have to go with Eve Torres this year.

Most Charismatic: CM PUNK

Female Wrestler Of The Year: Don't know who any of those are so gonna have to say Gail Kim.

Best Mic Work:CM PUNK

Best Technical Wrestler: Daniel Bryan

Best Flyer: Kofi Kingston

Best Brawler: Wade Barret

Most Underrated: Dolph Ziggler.Alot of people don't give the man the props he desrves. Next to CM PUNK he's one of the best currently in WWE.

Worst Match:John Cena vs. John Laurinatis

Best Gimmick: Team Hell No

Worst Gimmick: Santino Marella

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic: Be A Star

Most Inspirational Moment: Dolph Ziggler winning Money In The Bank.WWE finally did something ri- wait why aren't tey let him cash it in?:evil:

Lifetime Achievement Award: EDGE

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#15 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Wrestler of the Year: CM Punk (WWE) Match of the Year : Triple H vs The Undertaker (WrestleMania 28) Most Outstanding Wrestler : Austin Aries Feud of the Year : Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk Tag Team of the Year : Samoa Joe and Magnus Most Improved/ Best Comeback: Dolph Ziggler Most Charismatic: Daniel Bryan Female Wrestler of the Year: Tara Best Mic Work: The Rock Best Technical Wrestler : CM Punk Best Flyer : AJ St.y.l..es Best Brawler : Wade Barrett Most Overrated : James Storm Most Underrated: Somoa Joe(give him his title shots) Best Non-Wrestler: Paul Heyman Worst Feud: Eric Bischoff vs Garrett Bischoff Worst Match: John Cena vs John Laurinaitis
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
Some of you guys are really weird.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pokajabba
^And why do you say that?
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sephy37

Wrestler of the Year (Ric Flair Award)

CM Punk (WWE)

Match of the Year (Mitsuharu Misawa/ Kenta Kobashi Award)

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan (Over the Limit)

Most Outstanding Wrestler (Bryan Danielson Award)

Daniel Bryan

Feud of the Year (Steve Austin-Vince McMahon Award)

Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk

Tag Team of the Year

Kane and Daniel Bryan (Team Hell No)

Most Improved/ Best Comeback

Daniel Bryan

Most Charismatic

CM Punk

Female Wrestler of the Year

AJ Lee

Best Mic Work

CM Punk

Best Technical Wrestler (Chris Benoit/ Bryan Danielson/ Jushin Liger Award)

Daniel Bryan

Best Flyer (Rey Mysterio/ Jushin Liger Award)

El Generico

Best Brawler (Brusier Brody/ Mick Foley Award)

Kevin Steen

Most Overrated (Hulk Hogan Award)

Big Show

Most Underrated

Daniel Bryan

Best Non-Wrestler

Vickie Guerrero

Worst Feud

Worst Match

Best Gimmick

Kevin Steen

Worst Gimmick

Miz's....face...gimmick....whatever

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic

Rise Above Cancer

Most Inspirational Moment

Daniel Bryan meets 6 yr old with cancer

Lifetime Achievement Award

Kenta Kobashi

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sephy37

^And why do you say that?pokajabba

Just joking about the pictures.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TruthTellers
Punk was number 2 on my list for WOTY behind Bryan. I'd like to hear from some why they think Punk is the overwhelming favorite. Imo, Bryan rebounded after the biggest burial in years as one of the top 5 superstars in WWE this year, went on to feud with Punk for 3 months for the WWE championship, revitalized, nay, reanimated a long stagnant and utterly forgettable tag team division and by doing so has made his TAG TEAM PARTNER relevant again in WWE after and absolutely abysmal feud with John Cena and thrown together match with Randy Orton at WM28. Here's one stat that you people will find surprising: In 2012 Daniel Bryan performed in 11 out of 13 ppv's where a championship was on the line. The only other person who can claim to have done the same is... CM Punk. The difference is that Daniel Bryan devoid of a WWE or WHC feud is still a perennial main eventer even though his face isn't on merch as much as Punk's is. And not to mention that 2 years ago, nobody expected much from Daniel Bryan in WWE, but I think everyone expected great things from Punk.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 pokajabba

I'd go with Punk since he is pretty much the only guy who is believable as a champion and the only one who works well in all areas. That being mic work, wrestling, crowd interaction and overall quality. As much as Bryan has been good, I just think Punk has done more this year, but that does not mean Bryan has not done well either. As far as quality goes, he has also brought a lot in mostly the wrestling aspects, but he has a LOT of room for improvement in other area's, especially in the mic and speech areas. I would probably have Bryan as my second choice, but he still has a long way to go to feel like credible champion like CM Punk. His mic work is not that impressive and this is evident with his pre-recorded backstage segments that he has had a fair few times. During his match with CM Punk and AJ as a special referee, it was evident that he has no idea how to think of things to say on the spot and ended repeating the same line over and over. He really is not convincing on the mic when it involves lots of talking, which is why his 'yes' and 'no' chants have been doing so well. Anybody can make one word catchphrases convincing, but it takes a lot more to actually say lots of lines at once. Now he may improve, but Punk has an edge over him in all areas (except technical wrestling), as well as the fact that Punk has been carrying WWE rather well as a champion for a long period of time now. Bryan might be great at all areas in the future, but as of right now he is second to only Punk.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TruthTellers
^ Bryan's lack of perfection in the mic department is noted, but his improvement is incredible considering his lack of experience when he was in ROH. Bryan's ability to make people interested in a particular angle is impressive with hardcore and casual fans alike. I think Bryan has shown that he can hang with the top tier stars in just about any of the areas you mentioned, he may not excel in some, but he can compete. The only thing I want to see out of Bryan (and Kane) is to find some way to make other tag teams just as interesting as Team Hell NO as maybe only Rhodes Scholars is on that level with them. I don't think PTP or Epico/Primo or The Mexi-Cara's have that capability no matter what angle or gimmick they're given. BTW, has anyone else noticed that neither Mysterio or Cara has been involved in a backstage segment or promo? I know Cara can't hablo Ingles, but Mysterio can.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 pokajabba

Oh yes, he has definitely improved drastically since 2010 and 2011. I just don't see the WWE being strong with him as champion when Punk is still doing brilliantly and improving the status of what the championship is supposed to stand for. CM Punk is capable of actually carrying the WWE, while Bryan just doesn't feel he could live up to the same potential. In fact, the only people who would consider him a great champion right now is Bryan fanboys that are behind him being a champ for the sake of it rather than actually thinking about the big picture. Is he one of the best today? Indeed he is, but that doesn't mean he should be a champion just yet. He needs to learn more and show he can feel worthy of the championship like CM Punk continues to prove. Only this year has he impressed me in WWE and I want him to at least do another year of this kind of great work he has been doing before I would consider him ready (As well as improving on the mic).

He is doing great at the moment with his Team Hell No thing and I would hate for it to end for no reason other than fanboys of his wanting see a belt around his waste. Great... Well now that means no Team Hell No and we now have a champion that can deliver on matches, but then isn't very good at other aspects or carrying the WWE on his shoulders. He and Kane have the potential to make the Tag Team division mean something again and I would hate for that opportunity to wasted just for Bryan to have a championship around his waste for the sake of pleasing some fans.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TruthTellers
I really want to see Bryan and Punk as some sort of "Two Man Power Trip" who boast about their superior wrestling skills due to there Independent experience. Punk would be WWE champ and Bryan WHC. They could be called Straight Edge Honor.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pokajabba
That would be good and I'm sure Byan could learn a thing or two by working with Punk some more. He has shown he is capable of delivering main event matches, but he could learn the rest by the person who has the WWE on his shoulders. Obviously after getting the Tag devision back in gear first. BTW, when does the awards end on here? Are you going to add them up at some point?
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 sephy37

Lol, Danielson learn something from Punk?

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 pokajabba
Yes, like mic skills for instance, or getting a clear understanding how to be a memorable champion and how to carry a company. I'm not talking about in-ring skills here.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TruthTellers
BTW, when does the awards end on here? Are you going to add them up at some point? pokajabba
I could add them up, but this isn't so much a voting contest for awards as it's more of people voicing their opinion on who they think deserves the award. I'll probably add them up sometime in mid-late January when Meltzer's awards in WON are distributed.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 pokajabba
Good idea. This will give people who don't come on as often a chance to voice their opinions too. Oh, and screw Meltzer :D
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TruthTellers
Just so you know, the winners of the awards in the WON are voted on by fans, not Meltzer.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 pokajabba

Yea, I was just saying screw Meltzer in general. I think he is credited far too much by people who don't know how to voice their own opinions and prefer to follow a person who hasn't even stated how he scores a match, let alone explain how his score makes any sense in general and have an actual in-depth opinion on matches he gives high scores too. Every time I point this out or ask for an explanation on how his scoring system works, people can never give me an answer. What the f **k is one quarter of a star and how do you judge it? There is literally no substance behind his scores which is why I only take his opinions at face value. I've seen people online give more productive reasons to why they like matches in single posts than I have from Meltzer in his entire career. This includes Chicago_Nut.

This is the part where the same old 'but hez bins around fur long time. he inventzed teh 5 starz scorang systim'. I find it hilarious that for someone who popularised the five star scoring system, he is actually inept in using it properly. The point of a 5 star system is to give an easier to contemplate, short but rounded score to how good something is. Then he starts using 1/4 or 3/4, which completely invalidates the point of a 5 star system. So either he doesn't understand the point of a 5 star system, or just likes to give match scores with zero substance behind them on purpose.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TruthTellers
I don't disagree, his 1/4* ratings are incomprehensible and his lack of consistency is frustrating. But, I can't say screw Meltzer entirely as he did create the 5 star system, which if used properly, works flawlessly. I respect Meltzer's journalistic talents in covering a topic relentlessly to get to the truth or reporting the death of a wrestler no matter how insignificant.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 pokajabba
I've read some of his views and analysis's on pro-wrestling. Although he sometimes shows signs he is capable of a decent discussion on certain aspects of wrestling, he does give out scores that make no sense and has a bunch of drones who follow them like those same scores were made by the hands of a god. Even though he never has any in-depth explanations to what he actually thinks of certain matches and how his scoring system works. The way he uses the 5 star system makes no logical sense, which is only backed up even further by the fact he has yet to give valid reasons for how he uses it. I simply refuse to follow something that has no substance or value behind it. Doing so would just be an insult to myself. I can understand following his discussions on other aspects of wrestling (Since he is at least saying something worthwhile), but as far as match scoring and quality goes, he just has no valid reasons or substance behind his opinions whatsoever.
AndyWilliams24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AndyWilliams24
Member since 2005 • 7291 Posts

Match of the Year: Triple H vs. Undertaker
Feud of the Year: John Cena vs. The Rock (while the match was not amazing, the buzz created by this fued was unfathomable)
Most Improved/Best Comeback: Kane
Most Charismatic: CM Punk
Female Wrestler: AJ Lee
Best Mic Work: CM Punk
Most Underrated: Zack Ryder
Worst Match: Cena vs JohnJohn Laurinaitis

Ocelot619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ocelot619
Member since 2011 • 151 Posts

Wrestler of the Year: Cm Punk
Match of the Year: Sheamus V. Bryan
Feud of the Year: John Cena V. The Rock
Tag Team of the Year: Team hell no
Most Improved/Best Comeback: Jericho
Most Charismatic: John Cena
Female Wrestler: AJ Lee
Best Mic Work: Jericho
Most Overrated: Ryback
Most Underrated: Damien Sandow
Worst Feud: Triple h V. Lesnar
Worst Match: Cena V. John Lauranitus (Can't spell it)

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TruthTellers
AJ Lee will not be awarded Female Wrestler of the Year; she's only been in what, 6 televised matches? Her role this year was a non-wrestler akin to that of Ricardo: involved in some in ring action, but more of a valet.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JML897
If enough people vote for her she should win, your personal opinion has nothing to do with the overall voting
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
If enough people vote for her she should win, your personal opinion has nothing to do with the overall votingJML897
qft
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TruthTellers
Figure I should explain my choices now... Daniel Bryan is the Wrestler of the Year over Punk for several reasons. First, his in ring talent. Few others in WWE can claim to be as talented as Bryan. I don't think he excelled as a technical wrestler this year as I really didn't see much of his technical talents on display; I saw Del Rio wrestle a technical style more frequently. Second, Bryan has stayed relevant all year long, while others have tapered off like Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, John Cena, etc. This is clear with Bryan being booked in 11 ppv's with a championship on the line. Bryan has also become one of the most charismatic wrestler in WWE today along with Punk. While Bryan may not be able to deliver promos like the Straight Edge Savior, he can definitely perform in backstage segments and fire up a crowd with his presence. Basically, Punk was going to be a contender for WOTY by being WWE champion for over a year, but Bryan going from WHC, to 18 seconds at WrestleMania, to the Yes! Man, to #1 contender for the WWE title, to Team Hell NO and not being lost in the shuffle and actually excelling whatever his role was is, imo, more impressive. MOTY: Bryan-Sheamus get the nod for this award with their ability to follow up the most abysmal WrestleMania opening match in history with an instant classic that showed both Bryan and Sheamus as main event worthy talent. I chose this over Punk vs Bryan at Over The Limit because of the clean finish and because of the surprise factor of this match. Most Outstanding Wrestler: Jericho deserves this award due to returning after a 15 month hiatus at the age of 41 and still competing at the level he's been competing at for over a decade. Seriously, Jericho might be the next Shawn Michaels and could still be wrestling for the next 5 years. Best Feud of the Year: Cena and Lesnar get this award as this was Lesnar's first appearence in WWE for nearly 8 years and was Cena's feud following his match against The Rock at WM28. I really believe this to be the FOTY because for an entire year we had to endure through every Cena match with "LET'S GO CENA!" "CENA SUCKS!" "LET'S GO CENA!" "CENA SUCKS!" The night Lesnar returned he was welcomed with great reception and F5'd Cena to an ovation from the crowd. But, as time went by, I started to see the audience who were booing Cena a few weeks earlier, to cheering for him at Extreme Rules. I found that to be amazing that Lesnar was such a monster heel that he could make anyone he fought into a face the crowd would cheer... probably even Tensai. Tag Team of the Year: "Thanks! I'm Starving!" 'Nuff said. Best Comeback/ Most Improved: "Thanks! I'm Starving!" 'Nuff said. Female Wrestler of the Year: Could have easily picked Hikaru Shida with her 300+ day reign as ICEx60 champion, but ended up choosing Syuri with her defeat of Kana, the best all-around Joshi right now, for the now defunct SMASH promotion's Diva's Championship back in February, her heavily lauded match against Ayumi Kurihara and her impressive 4-0 Kickboxing record with K.R.U.S.H this year. She just knows how to kick ass. Best Technical Wrestler: Kana deserves this award. Her match with Hikaru Shida at the Golden Ribbon tournament this year was spectacular and Kana's been wrestling on a technical style (and brawling style) her entire career. Rarely ever uses a high impact move as she would rather perform expert reversals that lead to crippling submission holds. Only other wrestler that I would have given this to was Del Rio, but he just plain sucks. Most Overrated: While he showed that he could perform in matches with Daniel Bryan, Sheamus also showed that he couldn't perform unless he had someone better than him as an opponent. The guy has been overpushed his entire career starting with winning the WWE title back in 2009, KOTR in 2010, the Royal Rumble, the WHC in 18 seconds, reigning champion for 6 months, and when was it he last lost cleanly? Could have given this award to Del Rio, but felt that Sheamus has been on the cusp on receiving this dubious award since he debuted as a monster heel. What Sheamus needs to do is drop the f*cking goofy smile, hair gel, and muttonstache and become an anti-hero allah Stone Cold Steve Austin. Most Underrated: Cesaro was able to pick up Brodus Clay, cut good heel promos, and barely gets any recognition as the best US champion since JBL, yet Ryback can't pick up Tensai and has no ability on the mic, and gets a WWE championship match? Cesaro reeks of underrated and under appreciated wrestling talent. Best Non-wrestler: If debate teams were composed of only two people and all they could talk about was the state of professional wrestling, Punk and Heyman would be THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Nice to have ya back Paul. Worst feud: ZZZZZ... huh? What? What's on the other channel? Worst match: I don't understand who would think that this would be a good idea to have as a match. Cena vs Laurinaitis isn't worth watching on Raw, let alone the main event of a ppv following a MOTY candidate in Punk-Bryan. The only thing that made this a match was the fact the bell rang a couple times to signify the start and end of it. I swear the people who were there probably felt that final bell was like receiving an audible shot of 100 proof Southern Comfort to ease the pain of realizing they just spent 15 minutes of their life, and who knows how much money, that they'll never get back watching a nearly 50 year old man way past his prime get embarrassed by the face of the company and it's anti-bullying campaign. If anything should keep Cena from being in the Hall of Fame, it's this match. Minus five million stars. Best Gimmick: Why are you still reading this? Damien Sandow BTW. Worst Gimmick: ADR. What gimmick? Del Rio has a gimmick?
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TruthTellers
If enough people vote for her she should win, your personal opinion has nothing to do with the overall votingJML897
She wrestled Kaitlyn twice, Layla once, Vicki once, and I think she won a battle Royal. Eve deserves this award more than AJ. I like AJ, but she's not qualified to receive it.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TruthTellers
Tallying up the awards (may have miscounted, please double check) Here's the standings so far: WOTY: 1.Punk VIIII 2.Bryan II 3.Sheamus I MOTY: 1.Bryan/Sheamus V 2.HHH taker IIII 3.Hell NO/Ryback vs SHIELD II 4.Punk Bryan I MOST OUTSTANDING: 1.Bryan VII 2.Jericho I Sheamus I Austin Aries I Punk I Ziggler Feud of the Year: 1.Rock Cena IIII 2.Bryan Punk II SHIELD vs WWE II 3.Brock-Cena I Cena Punk I Jericho Ziggler I Tag Team: 1.Hell NO X 2.Samoa Joe and Magnus I Improved: 1.Kane III 2.Y2J III Ziggles II 3.Eve Torres I Bryan I Ryback I Charismatic: 1.Bryan V Punk V 2.Rock I Cena I Female Wrestler: 1.Syuri IIII 2. AJ Lee III 2.Gail Kim I Tara I Best Mic Work: 1.Punk VII 2.Rock I Y2J I Technical: 1.Bryan VI 2.Punk II 3.Kana I Flyer: 1.Kofi II 2.Kidd II AJ Styles I El Generico I Low Ki I Brawler: 1.Sheamus III Barrett II 2.Kevin Steen I Samoa Joe I Overrated: 1. Ryback IIII 2.Cena III Sheamus II 3.Del Rio I James Storm I Big Show I Underrated: 1.Cesaro III Bryan III 2.Cody Rhodes I Ziggler I Samoa Joe I Zach Ryder I Damien Sandow I Non wrestler: 1.Heyman X 2.Ricardo I Vicki I Worst Feud: 1.Sheamus vs ADR VI 2.Bork vs HHH IIII 3.Eric Bischoff vs Garrett Bischoff I Cena Laurinaitis I Worst match: 1.Cena Laurinaitis VIIII 2.Sheamus vs Bryan WM III Best Gimmick: 1.Team Hell NO III 2.Damien Sandow III 3.Kevin Steen I Daniel Bryan I Worst gimmick: 1.AJ and Cena III Santino II 2.Del Rio I Miz I Brodus Clay I disgusting promotional tactic: 1.Paul Heyman heart attack IIII B A STAR II 2.Rise above cancer I Most inspirational: 1.Bret hart in Montreal III 2.Ziggler MITB win I Bryan and 6 year old I Lawler return I Achievement award: 1. Kenta Kobashi V 2.Edge II
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 pokajabba

Thanks for your thoughts and feeling for why you gave those awards TruthTellers. Although I don't completely agree with some of opinions, I appreciate the time you spent giving your reasons to why you picked those choices. I'm pretty certain you read mine and others too, because you seem like the kind of person who would.

I am actually surprised Bryan vs Sheamus is on par with Taker vs Triple H at the moment. I thought that 90% of this board would vote for Triple H vs Taker, and the rest for Punk vs Bryan. Although, the awards are not over yet. There are plenty of votes to be included by the time this award thread ends. I'm surprised that a chunk of people have skipped giving certain other awards out. Come on peeps! You lot can do better than that! And make sure you pick Bryan vs Sheamus for best match, since Taker vs Triple H is way too obvious of a choice ;) I'm also surprised that Cena vs Lesnar and that recent TLC match haven't been picked more as well.

Ocelot619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Ocelot619
Member since 2011 • 151 Posts

I missed the other awards because i copied and pasted from the guy above me when i posted.

Best Gimmick: Team hell no
Worst gimmick: AJ and Cena
disgusting promotional tactic: Be a star
Most inspirational: Bret hart in montreal
Achievement award: Edge

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sephy37
I'm changing my vote for Best Women's Wrestler to AJ
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TruthTellers
^ Okay. I'll put that change in your original thread to help make it easier to tally.
cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 cryceaye5

Female wrestler of the year

Syuri Kondom

Match of the year

Bryan vs Seaman Extreme rules MATC H

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 TruthTellers
New catagory: Botch of the Year nominees: David Otunga's pin attempt on Santino Marella WWE signing Brock Lesnar Linda McMahon's Senate campaign Matt Bloom's gimmick Abraham Washington's "Kobe in Colorado" joke
cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 cryceaye5

Senate campaign. Millions of dollars for nothing. Atleast with Lesnar their paying him half and although he hasn't given alot it still counts for something atleast.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 pokajabba

More Nominees for 'Botch of the Year':

CM Punk not being able to land a moonsault
Dolph Ziggler messing up Tyson Kids super awesome move
Chris Jericho's flag incident
Randy Orton's RKO screw-up on Big Show
Chris Jericho slips on Alcohol
Sin Cara in general

My personal pick:

CM Punk not being able to land a moonsault

Just because of how obvious the botch was and the fact that he could have killed Cena. Which is either a positive or a negative to some.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TruthTellers
^ That RKO was Big Show's screw up, not Orton's.