Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 Transfer_Point
Member since 2013 • 95 Posts

So, what about this?

The Union Leaders will be given a Choice by the Staff to Change there Union Threads over to a Forum Thread System.  So pretty much they will become Public Boards.Juniorpower

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29441463/coming-changes-to-unions 

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
I'll still do that but I don't have faith that GS will make that board anything like what we have now.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 JML897
If anyone's wondering I just filled out the thing to get WWEv converted into a standard subforum on the new GS.
cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 cryceaye5
Member since 2011 • 1190 Posts

If anyone's wondering I just filled out the thing to get WWEv converted into a standard subforum on the new GS. JML897

Let me know what happens with that. I'm done with your new forum.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to come back to WWEv here on GS. Is WOTU going to try to be a subforum also? Would it be a greater possibility if we combined our powerful forces here on GS?
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 JML897

I think they'd have to join the WWEv subforum for that to happen. Only leaders can apply to get their unions changed into a subforum and WOTU's leader is banned so I have a feeling they won't be able to convert.

The problem is that GS said we will have no moderation over the new WWEv subforum. That means nobody will be able to sticky anything. 

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 cryceaye5

It would be pointless.

The new members in the new forum have no interest in wrestling apart from a few. And wrestling as a topic in whole is not discussed near enough as it should be, with other forum topics taking the place of that.

The entire reason i joined was to view my opinions about it and argue against others from time to time.

The new forum is not a wrestling forum and never will be. It's a forum solely based on off topic threads, nothing more and nothing less. That is why i refuse to go there and have now disbanded myself from the site completley. 

When this WWEv section gets subbed and people start to talk about wrestling more so than anything else, then i'll come back and rant about subjects i deem more interesting than K-Pop, Video games and music. If i wanted to p'ss people off on those subject's i'd of gone to IGN, but i joined to discuss the nature of wrestling and only wrestling. However people have better interests over there other than that, so there's no point taking my time to write anything about this entertainment of sport if no one will pay attention to it.

And i know people don't pay attention to me anyway. However as an example of a post or thread i put alot of thought into, why don't you go and look on my posts on Paul Heyman, Reviews on the first Raw after wrestlemania of last year where i spent 4 hours rating and reviewing the entire show in complex form and not just writing a running commentary. 

These are the subjects i miss the most. And i'm afraid unless this forum gets subbed and the members of it stay true to THIS union on THIS site, then i won't get the abilty to take my time out and write in my true nature and not just argue with people all the time. Because unlike most of you in my valid opinion without being all high and mighty. When i get into writing something that interests me and taking a few hours to review it, write it and read over it, i can post alot more quality with quantity overall.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 JML897

If you want to write long detailed posts then you could make a thread in the wrestling part or make a post in the Raw thread long after all the livewatching activity has died down.

If you don't like stuff like the k-pop thread or whatever else they're really easy to ignore completely.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 cryceaye5
No point JML. I don't watch raw every week and theres really no posts to discuss anything major on the subject of wrestling. I'll wait till this gets subbed. And i hope it does, because i enjoy this old forum much more than any other.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 JML897

Fair enough, I'm not gonna force you to like the new forum or anything. I get it if people don't like it.

I'm almost positive this will change into a new subforum when gamespot changes. I think that'll be in a week or two. 

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 cryceaye5
Hopefully it'll be easy to find.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67  Edited By StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

http://w11.zetaboards.com/wotuwwev/index/

We are still there. Stop by and check it out.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By RichieTickles
Member since 2014 • 424 Posts

Done