Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts

bbsgj5j

Congrats again to The_Dude14, the new Leader for World Wrestling Everything!

As y'all have noticed, I've been extremely lenient with the Union rules and the new threads. With it, I've been seeing new discussions and new members becoming more active, especially during the show threads.

Before handing my position over, I reassessed and appointed new Officers to WWEv, as well as keeping one on the team. They've been active on the boards, sharing their knowledge and having fun with it. Some of which may come as a surprise.

Here's the new Chain of Command for WWEv.....

Leader - The_Dude14

Officers - Razor-Lazor, TruthTellers, JML897, pokajabba, ToTheBank, Norrie91, sephy37, & Jackov

Since I'll be away for a while, I'll gladly give up my Officer position if The_Dude14 chooses to do so.

I made the decision to make The_Dude14 the new Leader back in June, even though he declined the last honor years ago. The final decision for the new Officers was made a few hours prior to this post, after several months of observing the board.

I'm taking the needed steps to move forward in my life. My 4-year tenure in the U.S. Army will end in April. I'll be spending the rest of my time prepping myself to step back into civilian life. I'll also be away from wrestling and video games for a while, believe it or not. I may be back every now and then, but I will not be posting or updating any threads anytime soon. If anyone wants to talk to me, send me a GameSpot PM or message me on either my Facebook or Twitter.

Again, congratulations to The_Dude14! If he still doesnt want the position, there are plenty more in the new Officers list that are also good for the role.

a56xnan

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#13 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]