Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

Is up for evaluation here.

I did this a little bit differently - I wrote opinions that were a little bit controversial and likely to spark discussion as I tend to find it's the opinions that go against the masses that begin most debates. Some of it worked - some of it didn't so I'll be making a note of the comments.

Basically I just wanted the Justicar's opinion of whether this was a good idea or not because I'm still not sure.

zyxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 zyxe  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 5343 Posts

I was going to read it, but it looks like it's been deleted. I'm not sure if it's been replaced by your newest entry, which was interesting itself.

I did this a little bit differently - I wrote opinions that were a little bit controversial and likely to spark discussion as I tend to find it's the opinions that go against the masses that begin most debates. Some of it worked - some of it didn't so I'll be making a note of the comments.

Basically I just wanted the Justicar's opinion of whether this was a good idea or not because I'm still not sure.

Starshine_M2A2
Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#3 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

I was going to read it, but it looks like it's been deleted. I'm not sure if it's been replaced by your newest entry, which was interesting itself.

[QUOTE="Starshine_M2A2"]

zyxe

Sorry, I re-read it after it was posted and decided it wasn't happy with it. Also, this thread disappeared soon after I posted it. Seems to have reappeared now...

Anyway, the one that's up now, I consider my two cents on Microsoft at the moment.