The hardest boss of all Twisted metal games?

deimonds2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deimonds2
Member since 2010 • 129 Posts

Witch one is the strongest, the fastest?

For me definatly Dark tooth (TM2) and Minion (TM1)............

DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 DMethot
Member since 2006 • 408 Posts
Dark tooth was def hard, but minion in Black was harder IMO. The shield was tough to get around, especially the ones on the front and back. You really had to work to get the actual fight started.
jakek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 jakek
Member since 2003 • 1473 Posts
probably Dark Tooth in TM2 for me. I never had much of a problem with minion in black once you learned you could just get homing missiles to bust his shield. I have a huge problem with Warhawk on black. i know how to do it but it is just kind of annoying to me
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DMethot
I always though Dark Tooth was easy because you could just hide in the subway and shootout of it when he was near. It was different when it was just the head, but still it was basically a one on one at that point anyways.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MuddyMaestro
Member since 2009 • 10351 Posts
I believe Sweet Tooth was always the hardest boss, to beat ligament at least. Let's face it; Hong Kong is probably one of he easiest maps to exploit your opponents on, but regardless, he's still a pretty tough guy to beat. The city streets make you an easy target, and makes it hard to get away from him, and he's a pretty fast guy who can easily corner you in the dead-end streets if you go for health. However, I'll also have to give mention to Sweet Tooth in TM4, who's special was beyond cheap, and without a shield can easily take out a number of competitors in just one use.
jakek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 jakek
Member since 2003 • 1473 Posts
ugh. sweet tooth in TM4 was such a pain. his special was so ridiculously cheap, it just made me so mad. prime evil from 3 could be hard if you ever let him freeze you. you just always had to make sure you got to him first before he kept using his special over and over
gmans33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 gmans33
Member since 2004 • 552 Posts
To me I think Minion in TM 1 was the hardest. That is the only boss I wasn't able to come up with a strategy that would make him easy, but also maybe cuz it was the game I played the least of. All of the other bosses in all the other TM games were either easy to me or I was able to figure out an area or strategy that would make them easy. The other bosses I would consider would be Minion and the helicopter on TM Black, just because I hated their damn shields!!
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MuddyMaestro
Minion in TM1 was made difficult in my opinoion because of being on a battlefield in which is extremely difficult to formulate any sort of strategy on besides run-and gun, and and you have to face regular AI at the same time, which made it difficult to focus on taking out Minion without them infringing on the battle, and two is one too many. I've never actually played that battle, but I've seen a few videos of it, and with the weaker characters it would be a difficult battle.
victormgs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#9 victormgs777
Member since 2007 • 228 Posts
Dark Tooth in TM Extra TWisted Edition ps2. I can't even beat him on easy he's INSANE.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MuddyMaestro

Dark Tooth in TM Extra TWisted Edition ps2. I can't even beat him on easy he's INSANE.victormgs777

Actually, I thought Dark Tooth + Tower Tooth were actually rather easy compared to Dark Tooth in TM2. I'd say probably because of the physics, which allowed you to escape from the him a good while to search out health or recharge your energy. But just like in TM2, as long as you've prepared effective weapons from the previous battles, you can beat him with even some of the weaker characters as long as you don't go close-range with him.

DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DMethot
I'm surprised nobody is giving warhawk any love. It involves another boss (Minion), and the level is very small to work with. Plus if you are a character with a ground special (Darkside, yellowjacket), you have to get really creative.
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#12 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

Darktooth was a hard one.

And maybe I'm alone in this, but I find TowerTooth really hard too. Especially when you have to attack the top of the tower.

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
Tower Tooth in Head-On was more difficult for me than Dark Tooth.
icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 icecoldmarty
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

I got two answers for this one because two teams were involved with this series that I should pick one of each to make things fair.

Let's get 989 Studios out of the way first now this was a tough considering 4 was packed with bosses but I think I can agree Sweet Tooth is the toughest boss they ever created.

Now for the original team they got a good variety here but I am allow to name the one that gave me the most trouble so I know some of you guys won't agree with me.

I got to say Dark Tooth in Twisted Metal because usually you destroy a vehicle then that's it however you got to fight two times in a row to beat the game.

I know what a lot of you are thinking wasn't Dark Tooth followed by Tower Tooth tougher to deal with which not including their force field not really.

You fight him which looks like a giant black Sweet Tooth Ice Truck with wheels from an Monster Truck then you fight him while he uses the clown head.

I did have a lot of trouble trying to beat him but I did it after so many tries.