The Story of a cave | The Cave review

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dark_prince277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dark_prince277
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
this is my first english review in gameinformer . maybe having some problem in rewriting in english. so first of all accept my apologies :) There is a story that tells that 2 cooker's can't make a good food, because maybe the food become more salty or without no salt! This small review is something like this story! We want to know is "The Cave" a good game or not? And is this a good cooperative team work with Ron Gilbert and Tim Schafer, the 2 legendary men? Stay with me to the end of the cave review. Name: The Cave Producer: Double Fine Productions Publisher: Sega Genre: Plat former-adventure Release date: 2013-02-13 Platform: Mac/Microsoft Windows/Linux/ Wii U/Ps3/Xbox360 ESRB: T Ron Gilbert with inspiration from maniac mansion that produced in 1987 creates The Cave with Tim Schafer. Ron was just e designer in maniac mansion game. The Cave is the simple game that without any ruckus released and without any ruckus disappeared from competition with hyper video games in 2013. The first look about creating a video game from this 2 legendary man is nice one! But this game has something annoying that just small range of gamers' can tolerate this game. The Spokesman Cave! Yeah, you read it correctly! In Gilbert's video games there are a lot of fun items. Like death spank that make us laugh, this game can do it again with great aggressive effect. The game intro began with funny dialogues. The Cave Started to talk with gamer. The objective animation is one of the rules of Ron's video games. 7 characters's from different times and cultures come to this cave to understand of their secret. Characters are monk, twins, time traveler, adventurer, knight, hilly Billy, scientist. As you understand, each character is a symbol of a kind of humans and the cave is the way to understand humanity secrets. As I said before in the review, the cave is the spokesman. One of the most annoying things in the adventure genre is loquacious spokesman. Fortunately the cave is a good one! Cave doesnt talk too much but we have nice and funny moments with his dialogues! And sometimes throw a josh to gamer! You have different story campaign in choices of characters. Tim Schafer in puzzle world! One of the most spices of Time Schafer's video games is in using warm and cheerful colors. Although his work is great but the cave graphic can't win the beauty of Trine art works. The engine of the game is nice but has some few troubles! Be aware of your curiosity in dungeons! Perhaps you interested in a path and you go from that path and explore it. But wait a minute... Oops! You can't go back (why?!) because all of your character can't climb a ladder or jump to another surface! This has not the end of the story. You have disappointed and leave the game but the game has automatic Save that all of information saved, thats the end of the story! You are not allowed to die: To begin an adventure, you should choose 3 characters from all of them. The basis of the game play is to solve the puzzles. There is no punishments and game over from the wrong answers to puzzles in cave world. In spite of the fact that The Cave is a funny spokesman in game, but it isnt good enough to communicate with gamer and help gamer to proceed. This is a kind of several method of games that in first moments of the game , train gamer the game play and introduces environments but in "The Cave" we dont see these things and like botanicula we drop in game world alone! And this is our duty to discover everything. Yeah everything! Using the special power of characters is vague at the beginning. You know nothing about characters and you never figure it out! You must learn the functions of powers in game menu to proceed in game. Puzzles dont obey a predictable line. It depends on your luck! Maybe you have 2 consecutive hard puzzles to solve and maybe a lot of easy puzzles on the way. This can be bad for gamers to proceed through these puzzles and they just leave the game and never come back to complete the game. In game play, it doesnt have inventory bag. Why this adventure game doesn't have a small inventory bag?! I want to collect my exploration item's, not to leave them in caves. I want to interact with objects in cave but I have no freedom. In cave path's you can see some painting about character's that show something about their past. I have no good explanation to find all of the painting items. This is useless for us to spend times to collect them. Double fine made a nice and small adventure game. The cave has good scores from game site's and magazine's but this game from the 2 cooker has no salt for the most gamer and the huge fan of adventure genre can find this game a suitable one! The positive points: a funny cave spokesman, a high value to restart the game The negative points: has no inventory bag, different character's path has no balance, a few annoying bugs 8 from 10 Written by: Rasoul kheradmandi the source link: http://gamefa.com/54283/%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%DB%8C%DA%A9-%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D9%88-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%B1%D8%B3%DB%8C-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C-the-cave/#more-54283