Do you watch Cartoon Network?

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts

I crossed the line at some point of "all these shows are stupid' like two years ago. i still love their old shows though.

however i tried watching through some of them, and i must admit two episodes i saw of Adventure Time - while i hate the art, the writing and jokes were great.

SaudiFury
Adventure Time and Regular Show are about all the current CN has going for it. Still doesn't hold a candle to the days when Dexter's Lab, Power Puff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc. were current.
xXTalismanXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 xXTalismanXx
Member since 2008 • 916 Posts

When toonami and Ed, Edd, n' Eddy ended, CN died

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts
No I don't. But then I don't watch much TV period.
xXTalismanXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 xXTalismanXx

[QUOTE="Mega-Mustaine"]

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

I crossed the line at some point of "all these shows are stupid' like two years ago. i still love their old shows though.

however i tried watching through some of them, and i must admit two episodes i saw of Adventure Time - while i hate the art, the writing and jokes were great.

smokingsbad

Whaaat?! How can you not say that this is one of the greatest pieces of art you have ever seen?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMw-d-EKPYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r60FYwzYt9s&feature=related

Ok All I got to say is pocket farting= Pure innovative genius.

Emobirdies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Emobirdies
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I only watch it for Adventure Time.smokingsbad
Adventure Time is amazing... but regular show is even better (:
Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

I watch Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Adventure Time, and Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc. There's a few other shows that are decent, but I don't care to actually watch them. I really wish they'd get rid of Johnny Test and the live action shows though.

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

[QUOTE="Mega-Mustaine"]

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

smokingsbad

Whaaat?! How can you not say that this is one of the greatest pieces of art you have ever seen?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMw-d-EKPYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r60FYwzYt9s&feature=related

both of those vids were distrubing.....i dont know if it was the face on the utter or the vid with the look-like sperm flying in the air...but wow lmao

from time to time ive seen chowder....they break the 4th wall so many times it makes me laugh

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Pffrbt

[QUOTE="smokingsbad"]I only watch it for Adventure Time.Emobirdies

I don't really see how. It has worse animation and less appealing art, and the jokes are too dry, which I wouldn't mind if they were actually funny, but they're just too bland and "dude, bro".

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 eboyishere

[QUOTE="Emobirdies"][QUOTE="smokingsbad"]I only watch it for Adventure Time.Pffrbt

I don't really see how. It has worse animation and less appealing art, and the jokes are too dry, which I wouldn't mind if they were actually funny, but they're just too bland and "dude, bro".

it's the ultimate bro show8)

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
[QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

Verge_6
Adventure Time and Regular Show are about all the current CN has going for it. Still doesn't hold a candle to the days when Dexter's Lab, Power Puff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc. were current.

Powerpuff Girls? The same woman who worked on Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Iron Giant, is the writer for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. If you liked those shows, you should really check it out.
Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Pffrbt

[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

[QUOTE="Emobirdies"] Adventure Time is amazing... but regular show is even better (:eboyishere

The show really just sucks whenever I take the time to watch it, the only reason I don't really mind it is that I usually have the sound down so low I can't hear it and the art isn't completely offensive to my eyes, though it is a bit ugly.

ZEYAAM898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ZEYAAM898
Member since 2009 • 1921 Posts

I rarely watch Courage the cowardly dog.

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 eboyishere

[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

Tylendal

Powerpuff Girls? The same woman who worked on Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Iron Giant, is the writer for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. If you liked those shows, you should really check it out.

i heard that a certain.....website....has taken a liking for the little pony show....hmmm:|:o

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Tylendal

[QUOTE="Tylendal"][QUOTE="Verge_6"] Adventure Time and Regular Show are about all the current CN has going for it. Still doesn't hold a candle to the days when Dexter's Lab, Power Puff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc. were current.eboyishere

i heard that a certain.....website....has taken a liking for the little pony show....hmmm:|:o

A certain website started discussing it on a portion of said website dedicated to the discussion of comics and animation, yes. What's your point? It's a great show. The animation is crisp, the comedic timing is perfect, the music is catchy, and it's not afraid to lampshade itself. The closest thing it has to a downside is that it comes from a long line of shows known for vapid and saccharine delivery.
xXTalismanXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 xXTalismanXx

[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

[QUOTE="Emobirdies"] Adventure Time is amazing... but regular show is even better (:eboyishere

Mordecai and Rigby beg to differ

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 eboyishere

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="Tylendal"] Powerpuff Girls? The same woman who worked on Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Iron Giant, is the writer for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. If you liked those shows, you should really check it out.Tylendal

A certain website started discussing it on a portion of said website dedicated to the discussion of comics and animation, yes. What's your point? It's a great show. The animation is crisp, the comedic timing is perfect, the music is catchy, and it's not afraid to lampshade itself. The closest thing it has to a downside is that it comes from a long line of shows known for vapid and saccharine delivery.

i just wanted to put you on the spot lol but i heard some interesting theories of the show

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Tylendal

[QUOTE="Tylendal"][QUOTE="eboyishere"]

eboyishere

i just wanted to put you on the spot lol but i heard some interesting theories of the show

Assuming I know what website you're talking about, I've never been there, and I don't plan on ever going there. It's not just some silly meme, it's actually a good show, which is why I heard about it from several different sources before I worked up the courage to sit down and watch it.
Kagai13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Kagai13
Member since 2010 • 571 Posts
I used to, now I hardly ever watch tv
Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts
Haven't watched it since the Powerpuff Girls ended. :P
slevenJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 slevenJ
Member since 2009 • 651 Posts
Beside gaming, cartoon is my most favorite thing. Kids next door is my favorite show of all. If you count American dad and South park, then they are too.
Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#72 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111406 Posts
Loved it when I used to watch it, after like 2005-2006 it died for me.
slevenJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 slevenJ
Member since 2009 • 651 Posts
I'm still a big fan and will remain so. What do you watch these days?
gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#74 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

Anyobody know where I can see Spaced Out again?