Good Coop games for 3-4 players on a local PC ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 0

#1 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

I need to get a good coop game, splitscreen or other, which I can play with my friends on my PC. Any suggestions ?

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

Ghost Recon with Desert Siege and Island Thunder.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#3 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

- Fifa 11

- Ghost Recon and expansions (old one)

- Old school Rainbow 6

freshwb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 freshwb
Member since 2009 • 363 Posts

Game/ # of players

offline local co-op games:

Marvel ultimate alliance/4 players

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse/4

Trine/3,

Lara croft and the guardian of light/2,

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King/2

Online co-op:

Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2/4,

Borderlands/4,

l4d & l4d2/4,

Titan Quest/6,

Half-Life (Sven Co-Op Mod) & Synergy (HL2 mod)/ over 4,

Dungeon Siege 1/4, Dungeon Siege 2/8,

Killing floor/6,

Alien swarm/4 also free

Almost all of them have mods so check them out. Above is what I recommended everything else : http://www.co-optimus.com/system.php?id=4&sort=online&direction=DESC

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12807 Posts

I need to get a good coop game, splitscreen or other, which I can play with my friends on my PC. Any suggestions ?

SovietsUnited
Borderlands GOTY, Left 4 Dead 2
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

serious sam: TSE (the origional not the HD remake)

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts

I can help you with co-op but out of the few games that have local mp on the pc few offer more then 2 I'll just list all of them with the number of player it supports.

2 Players:

-Street Fighter IV

-Lego Harry potter,batman,Indiana Jones, and star wars all have complete co-op through the entire campaign and supports all controllers as well as mouse and keyboard

-Lara Craft and the Gaurdian of Light Has Full Co-op as well through the campign and supports all controller along with them osue and keyboard.

-Left 4 dead 2 and left 4 dead 1 with some modifications can be played in splitscreen on the pc with one person using them osue and keyboard and anotheru sing a 360 controller.

-Death Spank and Thongs of Virtue a gauntlet ****game that can be played co-op with a freind through the entire game has full 360 controller support.

-Kayne and Lynch 1 has splitscreen

-Audiosurf has a mode where 2 players can play on once controlling there own ship through the tracks one uses mouse and other keyboard or controller.

-Split Second is a modern racing game with splitscreen support as long as oyur using 2 360 controller.

-Shadow Grounds and Shadow Grounds Survivor top down shooting action games that can be played in co-op with another player

-Platypus simple side scrollinh shoot em up with co-op it support controller,keyboard, and mouse

3 player:

-Trine is a puzzle platformer that can be played with 2 other people in co-op through the whole campgin and is alot of fun to do so and supports a wide range of controller

-Platypus II is a simple side scrolling shoot em up that 3 people can play at once. it support controller,keyboard, and mouse

4 Player:

-Blur a high speed racing game with powerups that is like a faster paced mario kart with real cars and up to 4 people can play splitscreen on one pc as long as you have enough 360 controller.

-UT3 with modding can be played with up to 4 players in splitscreen mods for it will also work but the one i tried " The Haunted" only worked up to 2 players.

-X-men Legends 2 has 4 player co-op support its a top down rpg beat em up thats pretty fun to play.

and thats all i can think of for now hope i helped you with this list gonna save it for future refrences.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#8 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Can Left4Dead2 do Lan? Never tried it.

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts

Can Left4Dead2 do Lan? Never tried it.

kozzy1234
Yeah it can do lan it should show up as a steam group server when you make a lan game. I was able to to make a lan game and have 2 people playing splitscreen on my 60" t.v and my friend could join with his laptop and play as well.