Crysis - Cannot proceed after blow up two KPA tanks in level Recovery

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yeehoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 yeehoo
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

i have blow up two KPA tanks in level Recovery, the game register I complete the task but no new objective show up.

I read the game guide here, it said soon after the second tank blow up Psycho will radio a all clear signal, but I did not get that message, he just stood there without any action.

I reload the game and play the portion of the game few times but still the same.

Please help.

PS: I did not patch my game yet.

harrisi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 harrisi17
Member since 2004 • 4010 Posts
I didn't patch the game when I beat it, so that shouldn't be the problem, I don't really remember the level that much (is it the one where you are in the building saving the doctor?) Just try moving on through the map or moving to psycho, I don't really know what to tell you, except that at parts the game needs you to do a certain thing before continuing, like going up to psycho or moving to a new area.
harrisi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 harrisi17

Yeah, I checked, thats the level,

'spoiler'

did you move to the doctor and see the cutscene? if you, I don't know what is up.

yeehoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yeehoo

I did move to the hostage who is an asian girl, and watch the cut scene which Physco show up.

After blowing up the two tank I did move closo the Physco but still nothing happened,

Ein-7919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ein-7919
Member since 2003 • 3490 Posts

You need to go to the small forested area to the Southeast of the village (I think it's southeast) which should have a small rock cliff that you have to strength jump over. After the cliff, you just need to follow the river that you should immediately see.

Yeah, I got stuck at that part too. In some places, your objectives aren't spelled out to the letter...but this just encourages one out of two reactions:

1. The drive to explore
  2. Frothing at the mouth rage and frustration
Gog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Gog
Member since 2002 • 16376 Posts
I got stuck at that part also. You have to restart the level.
yeehoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 yeehoo

The whole level? Even before I enter the village?

harrisi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 harrisi17

The whole level? Even before I enter the village?

yeehoo

I think that was a joke, follow the river and see if Prophet says something like meet him, it should happen, if not you have some weird case of bug.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#9 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

happened to me one time only, i just reloaded from a previous save. But since the latest updates i havnt had that problem.

I woudl suggest that you should get your crysis updated to the most recent updates, as they help with alot of bugs and performance things.

Lecithin67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lecithin67
Member since 2006 • 49 Posts
Same happened to me, reloading etc didnt work. I had to go past the village youre in, and basically walk to the next objective (which hasnt been stated yet), it involves scaling a cliff thingy/waterfall and following down the path of a river (if i remember right).
Avatar image for lilburtonboy748
lilburtonboy748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 lilburtonboy748
Member since 2007 • 2536 Posts

i have blow up two KPA tanks in level Recovery, the game register I complete the task but no new objective show up.

I read the game guide here, it said soon after the second tank blow up Psycho will radio a all clear signal, but I did not get that message, he just stood there without any action.

I reload the game and play the portion of the game few times but still the same.

Please help.

yeehoo

just had this happen. all you gotta do is keep moving through the village and follow the path(you will see it). Once you get to the next checkpoint, the game will pick or normally again. i think you just have to follow a stream or something, i don't remember, look at the strategy guide online

yeehoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 yeehoo

Thanks for all the advise. I will continue moving see whether I can find the place.

Thanks.

fynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fynne
Member since 2002 • 8078 Posts
I got stuck too....although not there. I think I wiped the level out of order and then it wouldn't give me the next objective. Fortunately I save fairly often.
Gokuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gokuja
Member since 2005 • 3767 Posts

I had a problem with the campaign to. dont think it was my fault but it was on the Vtol mission. I went through the level and was headed out to sea, they started talking about how i needed to head out to the ship or something and the cutscene wouldn't load. I reloaded a checkpoint and didnt work, then reloaded i think the first savepoint in the level, didnt work. had to redo the level on another save.

cyleleghorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cyleleghorn
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="yeehoo"]

Please help.

lilburtonboy748

just had this happen. all you gotta do is keep moving through the village and follow the path(you will see it). Once you get to the next checkpoint, the game will pick or normally again. i think you just have to follow a stream or something, i don't remember, look at the strategy guide online

load up the game to before you kill the tanks, and kill them in the opposite order. when you kill the first one your teammate should radio you saying he still sees more armor... whups sorry late post