Are there any online multiplayer games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ERoBB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 ERoBB
Member since 2005 • 1104 Posts

Does the PSP even support that? I'm tired of this ad hoc stuff. If me and 3 friends are that close to eachother and want to play something we'd play a console game or something. I usually dont call my friends and remind them of our PSP party...

Whats the point of ad hoc style multiplayer on a portable system? Its a nice feature, but ultimately I think its sort of pointless.

lman013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lman013
Member since 2007 • 1166 Posts
yes a ton of games support online multiplayer. there are a ton of fun games that do, a lot of the shooting games do and sport games and racing...
ERoBB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 ERoBB
Member since 2005 • 1104 Posts

yes a ton of games support online multiplayer. there are a ton of fun games that do, a lot of the shooting games do and sport games and racing...lman013

Cool, guess I just havent ran into those yet.

KnightsofRound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 KnightsofRound
Member since 2004 • 5819 Posts
There are quite a few out now, but when the PSP first came out there weren't very many. Killzone: Liberation has online (you have to download the patch though), as well as Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Socom Fireteam Bravo 1 & 2 as well as others. There are even some PSP games that support a microphone like Killzone and Socom.
Rossdaboss777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Rossdaboss777
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts
Syophone filter dark mirror has the best online