davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

I'm willing to bet a 7. I'm hoping for me personally I rate it an 8 at least as the beta was fun just hope it last longer than a few months before I uninstall it.

Also 40 gigs? For what reason? All games require huge download and with x1 slow download speed will hardly get to play it when I buy it.

Tommi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2  Edited By Tommi88
Member since 2003 • 741 Posts

i think it will get 9/10, played the beta, this is way better than CoD and Bf4, but thats my opinion! :)

Maybe you should upgrade ur internet, i download at 7mb/s on xbox one!

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By davidsworld3

Upgrade my internet? What for?

I do hope it gets a high score so plenty of people play it, just a shame it's only 6 on 6...which makes no sense I thought next genw as supposed to be able to do a lot more than this.

Apparantly it's now 20 gigs which is at least half as much but I still dont understand these asinine amounts of space the next gen is taking up they dont look that much better than last gen and doubt they will last any longer when it comes to single player and well hell mp games tend to go down dramatically after 2 or 3 months anymore too many games are released so people want to play them all.

sf49erssf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By sf49erssf
Member since 2004 • 349 Posts

@davidsworld3: i say GS gives this a 9/10 and IGN will give this a 9.5/10, i would personally preffer 8vs8 but no more than that, 6vs6 worked, at least on the beta

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 davidsworld3

I hope you are both right, I just feel like even though I really enjoyed it will get stale fairly quickly as it does not have that great amount of content for such a hugely hyped game. No single player kinda a huge missed opportunity in my opinion. Mixing the 2 is not a great idea in my opinion, you will feel forced and rushed into things when most people who play for story will want to be able to explore and just have fun with it.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the game does well enough for them to make an awesome sequel, only this time with a single player, and more vehicles.

Avatar image for runningman5ksmak
Runningman5ksmak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6 Runningman5ksmak
Member since 2013 • 61 Posts

the game I think will get a 6 or 7 in reviews with it only being multiplayer only I cant really see it getting anything better then that

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By davidsworld3

Pretty much how I feel.