lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
i saved those 2 to hit it 600 same time i hit level 22 and i had little plan with that but now i push my plan forward, maybe level 23 and 700/800 posts.
caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#53 caseywokos
Member since 2006 • 431 Posts
I disagree with that statement that PC's are best for shooters, the XBOX controller is the best since the LT and RT buttons look like triggers anyway.  I hate having to search for the right key to press on the computers.  And plus you keep on having to pay for different upgrades, such as video and sound cards, those things are expensive, and I don't have that kind of money right now.
caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 caseywokos
Anyways right now I'm playing GRAW on my 360.  Is it just me, or is this one of the hardest damn games you've ever played.  It's cool, but really frustrating.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 lewuz
GRAW is hard. i played it couple of hours and then gave up. And there are very few FPSes i where I give up. The new Rainbow 6 Vegas is also pretty hard but i managed to fight through. I guess that it depend how u r used to play. Personally i can't play with controllers and because of that don't play on consoles. About that PC is expensive? Well, I think it's opposite. 1. u have to buy console 2. u have to buy tv 3. games are more expensive and after that u can do a LOT more things with PC. and u can configure keys as u want. if u use arrow key for movement example i can't see how those can mix up. but truth is that everyone have their own suitable keyboard and mouse.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lewuz
i don't know do i have any wish to give it another try...
caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 caseywokos

I just beat it.  Almost all Tom Clancy games are hard, but they're really good too.

caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 caseywokos
No, I just rented Rainbow Six Vegas, and it's incredible.
caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 caseywokos

I'll probably try it again later.

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lewuz
...emmm.... i just finished Painkiller (ver 1.64) (in Insomnia difficulty) and started it's expansion Battle out of Hell... before that i have finished this year: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Terrorist Takedown: War in Columbia Panzer Elite Action: Dunes of War - this is WWII arcade tank game. The first part "Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory", which was last game I finished last year was absolutely great! DoW is ok.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 lewuz
then why didn't u played BooH?
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lewuz
it runs good on my pc everything on max (1440x900 resol). but for now it's old game too. But BooH is somehow worse indeed. loadings are longer and once there was little framedrop where i blowed up many barrels and many monsters at same time. but the physics is still great!
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lewuz
yeah, this is cool! it's great in painkiller and even better in FEAR! i like it too but can't explain why.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 lewuz
poor bastards hanging on the wall... nasty, but entertaining. we are so cruel! :D but anyway, as playing both Painkillers my hopes toward NecroVision immediatly lowers. it may come good but something tells me that not for my taste.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lewuz
yeah, shotgun freeze was very helphul with some tougher enemies. in expansion pack 2 more weapon comes. one is cool arrow-sniper, another is machinegun/flamethrower.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lewuz
there are only 10 levels, some of them are pretty long, others short.