What WW2 weapon would you guys want for Christmas?

GamingBoy2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#1 GamingBoy2009
Member since 2005 • 1651 Posts

For me, I would like the M1 Garand rifle. What do you guys want?

m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts

An atomic bomb....:twisted:

haha Actually Ive always wanted a Thompson SMG.

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts

Weapon? For Christmas!? And that's not a joke? Come on... Seems to me the idealogy of Christmas have left from States. :D Ok, i didn't meant the last sentence seriously.

Anyway, my answer is: no weapon. Maybe it would be cool to get joyride on tank or on something similar. But that's most militaristic thing I can think of. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Christmas. I just accept it as it should be.

m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
haha well a gift is a gift. 4 years ago I got a 12 gauge Mossberg shotgun and a 38 special for chritmas from my uncle. And two years ago I gave a freind of the family the bayonet off an AK-47 I collected from a weapons cache when I was in Kosovo. (he is an arms dealer so he likes to collect stuff like that.) I grew up in a rural area so it isnt too unconventional to get a firearm for christmas where I come from. Your average family out here has at least 4-6 guns. Between myself my dad and my brother right now we have 2 shotguns, 5 rifles, 3 handguns, and an assault rifle. I was 8 years old when I when though firearms safty class and fired my first rifle. I wasnt allowed to use anything larger then a .22 unsupervised until I was 13 though.
GamingBoy2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#5 GamingBoy2009
Member since 2005 • 1651 Posts

Weapon? For Christmas!? And that's not a joke? Come on... Seems to me the idealogy of Christmas have left from States. :D Ok, i didn't meant the last sentence seriously.

Anyway, my answer is: no weapon. Maybe it would be cool to get joyride on tank or on something similar. But that's most militaristic thing I can think of. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Christmas. I just accept it as it should be.

lewuz
Well its just that I always wanted to be a WW2 gun collector. I dont think Christmas has left the US completly because I still celebrate it and I know many other people who do it also.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts

Damn, US and A is dangerous country! :D Ok, acctually i read that our own north neighbours finnish are also extremly gun loving people. I guess that they was even barely ahead of States with guns per 1000 people. The topic arise when there were another school shooting lately (maybe u are heard?). No, this time not game related. :P

About celebrating Christams... Well, wasn't it originally silent and peacefull holiday? Only now it has shamefully become more commercial.

narutoman786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 narutoman786
Member since 2007 • 174 Posts
I would like a thompson. that weapon is incredibly powerful for it's time.;)
Avatar image for Suddenstriker52
Suddenstriker52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Suddenstriker52
Member since 2005 • 996 Posts
Personally I would like the get a BAR. Those things are awsome to shoot. They may have a huge and a bigger kick but i would like to take out to the range.
Dezyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dezyboy
Member since 2009 • 191 Posts
I would want the .357 Maguem from WaW