Sgt5thboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1 Sgt5thboard
Member since 2005 • 282 Posts
Well,I would like help on becoming a better rifleman and sniper in WWII games.Any?

Avatar image for Gizmo_kicks_ass
Gizmo_kicks_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Gizmo_kicks_ass
Member since 2003 • 2656 Posts
first point isn't too practical when there's multiple enemies, you just hide behind a cover, and try not to get spotted, and move around to and fro to make yourself a hard target, use nades and pistols or picked up weapons to fend off your sanctuaries but the best advice is to practice and get good skill with one gun, like i'm good with kar98k and luger to defend myself
Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Iffy350
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts
Or you could be like me and kick on the God Mode.
herodotus2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#5 herodotus2006
Member since 2006 • 833 Posts

first point isn't too practical when there's multiple enemies, you just hide behind a cover, and try not to get spotted, and move around to and fro to make yourself a hard target, use nades and pistols or picked up weapons to fend off your sanctuaries but the best advice is to practice and get good skill with one gun, like i'm good with kar98k and luger to defend myselfGizmo_kicks_ass

Actually, the first point is fairly solid. Your first target will probably be motionless - head shot. The others will then run. Juts remember to lead with your cross-hair (just like in a flight sim). I've downed 5 enemy, with 5 bullets (then reload) no problem. But, its' true about the best advice. Practice and practice. I like the scoped Mosin-Nagant, and the Webley revolver is "tops old chaps, what!" for CQ combat. For modern shooters, the M40 A1 is the best sniper rifle, as used by the U.S.M.C.

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
iffy, u r pathetic cheater, shame for tips: try to play multiplayer (online or with bots). it's may be frustraiting at first but it finaly gives you good hand-eye cordination (if u play with pc and mouse). as it says: what harder is at practice, that easyer is on battlefield.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
he is/was strange guy indeed.