GamingBoy2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#1 GamingBoy2009
Member since 2005 • 1651 Posts
There is a new interesting WWII game in development called Saboteur. Its a stealth WW2 game. For more go here: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/saboteur/index.html
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
yeah, watched video yesterday and read preview. sounds incredibly good. now, dear Panademic, let's make PC version too.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lewuz
yep, i think same thing. Mercs 2 was firstly announced only for PS3 and later for X360 and PC too. And there are least a year before Saboteur so a lot can be happen.
caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 caseywokos
Member since 2006 • 431 Posts
I'm definitely interested in this.  How come you guys are all hyped about this one and you thought that Hour of Victory was going to be a dud.  Just a little more original idea on this one, maybe.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lewuz
Hour of Victory is developed by nFusion. nFusion is previously made 4 first person / third person sneakers / shooters for PC. 2 of them was WWII games (Deadly Dozen) and other 2 was about Vietnam War. First 2 DDs and third, "Line of Sight - Vietnam" was pretty OK, but their last - "Elite Warriors: Vietnam" was full of bugs and completely unplayable. So, considering that: 1. their games went downhill 2. Hour of Victory is their first console (especialy X360) game 3. Hour of Victory is their first native FPS the odds are thin. BUT, if (and i really hope so) publisher Midway grants good enough budget and overview development closely, kicks a** if neccesary and quality assuarance and testers works, then Hour of Victory may surprise. Now when Gamespot says that PC version is also in works then i hope it even more.