Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 0

#1 Payasoplas
Member since 2003 • 466 Posts

Ever wondered how THE REAL ending of BiA would be, well, look no more... I've got here direct for UBISOFT and Gearbox the how will the BiA saga will end, let's start

Matthew Baker: Had a son who married a woman with the family name "Mitchell" and he adoted this name, His grandson Scott Mitchell enlisted in the army and sometime in 2013 along with his Ghost Unit rescued the US president and reestablished order in Mexico City, later he became an important General during WWIII.

Joe "Red" Hartsock: Had a grandson called "Jimmy" he inheritated his grandfather's bad temper and red hair, he lived in a town called Bullworth and studies in a local academy where he terrorizes kids and nerds.

Believe it or not Leggett had a daughter who married a guy called "Freeman" his grandson Gordon will obtain a PhD in MIT and, well, i guess you know happened later...

The rest, I don't know it, my sources at Gearbox and Ubisoft aren't that good...

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
Wow! Hilarious! Nice job! Only that some of the grandson's stories don't actually hook with eachother (Half - Life universe vs Ubisoft's Tom Clancy). :D
Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Payasoplas

Wow! Hilarious! Nice job! Only that some of the grandson's stories don't actually hook with eachother (Half - Life universe vs Ubisoft's Tom Clancy). :Dlewuz

I know waht you mean, but if Half-Life's creators made its story hook with Portal's...

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lewuz
Portal is in Half-Life universe so it wasn't hard for Valve. :)
Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Payasoplas

Yes, you're right, it wasn't hard for Valve, also it wasn't hard for George Lucas to include Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars

m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
Hahaha that was pretty damn funny, and a good read.
Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Payasoplas

I posted those images in a thread about Brothers in Arms Modern Warfare at the gearbox forums and instead of laughing everyone got mad...

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lewuz
bah... don't worry - not everyone have a sense of humor.