Good PC games form the German/Russian perspective?

CyberRech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CyberRech
Member since 2012 • 44 Posts
Is there any good FPS or strategy games form the German/Russian perspective?
m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts

Tons for the Russian

Strategy Id recomend the Men of War series if you are looking for a Real Time type game. Also Red Siege Moscow to Berlin is ok, Codname Panzers I & II, Rush for Berlin, as well as the Blitzkrieg Series.  Company of Heroes 2 that is comming out early 2013 will be covering the Russian front.  If you want a more turn based game then id say Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin, Korsun Pocket, Close Combet III, and Talonsoft East Front 2

First Person Shooters there are a bunch for the Russians:  Call of Duty 1, Call of Duty United Offensive, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Finest Hour.  There is Red Orchastra, Red Orchastra Heroes of Stalingrad Battlestrike Shadows of Stalingrad and Iron Front.  

There are tons of strategy games from the german perspective like the Company of Heros Series and Men of War series Codename Panzers, Blitzkrieg, ext.

The only two first person shooters that I know of that let you play as the Germans are Iron Front and Heroes of Stalingrad.  Ubersoldier I & II let you play as a german soldier but you are part of a resistance force...other then that Darkest Days and Necrovision Lost Company have levels that let you play as a German in WWI.    

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
Also FPS Wolfschanze 1944: The Final Attempt lets you play as a german, but you still fight against nazis, as main character tried to blow up Hitler
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
Of course there are a lot of games with multiplayer, where player can suit up to german uniform. Speaking of russian perspective, I'd suggest Death to Spies and Death to Spies: Moment of Truth, but those are 3rd person stealth games.