m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
Ok, call me crazy but for the 4th installment of COD here is what I think they should do. Hit the Pacific and hit it hard. The the sides I would like to play as? The USA, the Australians, and The Chinese. I think it would awsome, and it wouldnt be just all jungle and islands, as there would be battles in Mancheria and Korea. There is such an awsome story there the rivels that of the European Theater, that nobody even takes the time to understand. I think it would be an awsome game.
caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 caseywokos
Member since 2006 • 431 Posts
I read that they're going to change it to present day.  I hope that they don't get too carried away with it and do something futuristic like Battlefield.
Avatar image for Suddenstriker52
Suddenstriker52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Suddenstriker52
Member since 2005 • 996 Posts
its suppose to take place it the modern day
m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 m1rock
I read that they're going to change it to present day. I hope that they don't get too carried away with it and do something futuristic like Battlefield.caseywokos

Yeah im not a fan at all of the furturistic crap.  I mean its all spacey and nerdy.   If I wanted that id go get a starwars game or something.
crapten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 crapten
Member since 2005 • 819 Posts
From what I have read and heard, CoD4 will be a modern day shooter, but that is all speculation, there have been no official annoucements from IW
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
... and there was already discussion about cod's future in another topic. but no one reads those, right?
caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 caseywokos
Member since 2006 • 431 Posts
Man I hope they change it back to WWII.  All they need to do is move over to the Pacific, like you mentioned earlier.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lewuz
it may be so but still every carpenter should stick with his own last. means CoD should stay in WW2 .
crapten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 crapten
Member since 2005 • 819 Posts
Your right with the reputation they have built they could make a car where all you do is shoot at different walls for 6 missions and people would buy it.
01chodgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 01chodgs
Member since 2004 • 261 Posts

CoD needs to put it's mark ont' pacific before coming into the present or on to the future, but I dun't really care as long as it's on the PC or 360.

m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 m1rock
Yeah it pisses me off how game developers dont take the PTO seriously. Rising Sun was a rushed game, Pacific assault was good but buggy and EA dropped like a crack baby. (they havnt even bothered to patch it exept once back in like '04 and all the server messeges are like 2 years old.) Its like they are trying to make the PTO seem like a lame concept, becuase every time they do it the completely f*ck it up. I mean imagine a game like Brothers in Arms set to the PTO. it would really be something.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lewuz
hey, don't worry! look: Letters from Iwo Jima (2006) Flags of Our Fathers (2006) "The Pacific War" (2009) (mini) Pacific theatre isn't forgeted in Hollywood. And if something is popular in big or small screen then the video game industry comes to take it's share by making games about that. so i believe there will be games.
01chodgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 01chodgs
Member since 2004 • 261 Posts

I had alot of problems wiv PA being buggy I don't play it any ore now:(

EvilStealth64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 EvilStealth64
Member since 2006 • 984 Posts
COD should mk a pacific theater game because their has been no good 1 4 the consoles. MOH Rising sun was a dissapontment 2 me, a all of the other MOH fans. Hopefully is the COD team does make a Pacific Theater game it will be good. PS I dont think COD should move in 2 Modern Warfare, its a WW2 francise, and it should stay that way.