Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 0

#1 Payasoplas
Member since 2003 • 466 Posts
Let's talk about those war scenes in games that make you feel like you are actually in the battlefield or have a heroic feeling, here are my favourites:

- MOH Frontline: The D-Day with all those soldiers sad and nervous and the excelletn sound and in Arnhem Knights, that guerrilla war in the middle of the city.

- Delta Force Black Hawk Down: the mission IRENE, I can even feel the vertigo while in the helo, because the take off feels so real, the sound, the visuals and the music give this scene the right feeling.

- Call Of Duty: The begining of the soviet campaign at the Volga River, Should I say more?

- Shadow Ops Red Mercury: Maybe it's not the best game out there but the levels in Syria are just great, the enemy soldiers may not be the most intelligent but they die like real people, it's a Lead rain.

- Half-Life Opposing Force: How would a war against an alien race should feel? Just play the begining of HLOP, and you'll see it when in the Ossprey with your friendlies making jokes and wondering about the mission and then an organic looking ship shots down your transport.

syorks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 syorks
Member since 2006 • 2399 Posts

What about BiA Road to Hill 30- The mission while your on the church tower and u have to keep sniping guys and then the tank comes or the mission when u have to run across that marshland with German Snipers. Those were both crazy.

BiA EiB- When u get your finger shot off. I don't know about u but I actually looked at my finger.

staff_sgt_tew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 staff_sgt_tew
Member since 2006 • 180 Posts
mohpa when your about to attck trawwa
PC-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 PC-Gamer
Member since 2006 • 463 Posts

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30

Cole's Charge - It's the mission where you charge head on through a smokey field at a German fortification. It was just so awesome when Cole yells out "Chaaaaaaarge!" and all you see is dirt kicking up in your face and the sound of MG42 fire zooming by your head. Wow, so immersive.

PaverPopPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PaverPopPC
Member since 2006 • 565 Posts

Pointe De Huoc from CoD2, just incredible.

Yeah that Church mission in Carentan from BIA

Crossing the Rhine CoD2, just an awesome part.

CoD: UO the train with the Russians. A bit like the river one but it was still good.

CoD2 Hill 400 I would never be caught dead on that hill.

vufor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#6 vufor
Member since 2005 • 316 Posts
Well, I dont want to list by sequens so just will specify as it will come thru me mind.... COD2 (Difficulty: Hardish) I dont remember the name of the scene but when you should defend the village in some where Egypt. Just smashing, when you see the wave of the enemies coming from hills like ants and don't know which side to cover. Wow.... just mindblowing, absolutely felt like I was there and tried to hide from bullets behind my desktop. hahaha!! Half-Life To be honest I would say whole game was just one great scene of war, where you should survive with cruel and deadly alien race + humans which want to destroy everything on their way...including you personage as well.. But the most intence moment was, when you after a long journey through out the hellish black Messa...and suddenly it is come out that when lift doors open that would be the way out from everything. (Do you remember when at the start tyou saw the helicopter---that's right, that place I mean). But suddenly you half alive and half relaxed thinking that you completed the game, and butz..suddenly loads of human soldiers start to attack and obstract you way...phew really heroic and intense moment I have ever had in game...destroyed all of them.!! Good man :))) BIA: Road to Hill 40 The road to hill scene itself.....bloody hel., could not stop that bastards coming from nowhere, they were just coming and coming...fantastic fight were there. MOH: PA Attacking Japanes Island....nearby well defended harbor...Reminded me D-Day (damn it almost forgot about it....:0)) coming up next) really intense scene Of course I would say All WW2 game which got D-Day scene, but my favourite one was COD...and recently it has been dejavued again on COD 2 plus with more intense and mess. Really loved it... Looking forward for something new and herendouz on the same scene in one of the greatest WW2 shooter games. Enjoy your gaming
chettyharish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 chettyharish
Member since 2006 • 1059 Posts
The Scene In COD in which you pass the sea in boats and the boat next to ours is taken off and then british soldiers running out of the boat is great.
stanleycup98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 stanleycup98
Member since 2006 • 6144 Posts
CoD2- Hill 400. That mission was awesome.
LuNcHbOx313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LuNcHbOx313
Member since 2004 • 105 Posts

CoD2- Hill 400

such a hard mission, but so intense I couldnt stop playing it.

WWIIWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 WWIIWarrior
Member since 2004 • 8622 Posts
The Russian crossing of the Volga and the Charge across Red Square. Call of Duty as such a good game. 
m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
I like in Hidden and Dangerouse 2 in the Second Burma level where you are going up this bombed out hill top fighting the Japanese.   Its exactly like that scene from "the thin red line"