Silvenight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Silvenight1
Member since 2004 • 31 Posts
Am I the only one out there that is feeling that all the good games are ones that have been out for a while.  I was looking around the local Gamespot and all the new FPS are in a future and modern combat or are just like the classics that have been around for a while.  I would love to have a new excuse to use a Garand.  Maybe I am expecting the developers to look into the old great conflicts of the world for good content.  However all they seem to want to make is more Sci Fi oreinted themed FPS.  Come on, WWII was a world war there is bound to be places and things to do in it other than storm Normandy.  Even though I still love the feel of a good representation of it.
Avatar image for Gizmo_kicks_ass
Gizmo_kicks_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Gizmo_kicks_ass
Member since 2003 • 2656 Posts
once about 4 years ago i tried the hidden and dangerous demo and i was really frustrated with me maybe because i couldn't understand english very well and my gamin skill wasn't too good but the graphic looked quite good
Silvenight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Silvenight1
Member since 2004 • 31 Posts
Thanks for the info on a good game.  I always hope that Developers will see that their is still a large market of us realism nuts.
hockeyboy04343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hockeyboy04343
Member since 2005 • 1462 Posts
IW are making a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and hopefullty they will support it.
Avatar image for Gizmo_kicks_ass
Gizmo_kicks_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gizmo_kicks_ass
Member since 2003 • 2656 Posts
lol
Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Iffy350
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts
If EA acquires Ubisoft then all I see in the future of gaming is doom and gloom. EA needs to be fragmented like Microsoft; when it was split up along came IBM and several other corporations that will be part of MSFT some day in the distant future.
leelee_rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 leelee_rocks
Member since 2005 • 257 Posts
i think games like medal of honour and call of duty now are just getting boring. I mean they do get more and more realistic and hav better and better graphics but that is all that's new and it's too repetitive. New games like battlefield 2 however which are completely different from all of the other games are much better (even though it's not a ww2 game). The only thing i think which makes the games boring is the gameplay. If they sort it out and stop giving you 3d levels with controlling objectives and make something completely different and new, i think they'd crack it. ok it's fai enough if it's in a series like medal of honour but maybe they should drop it and make a new series. they've made enough. and if they amek a new series it should be different, not just a different name
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
Developers as programmers are getting worse. Codes are buggy. Now days games are terribly buggy and they run bad. I mean that if u want to play new game on high detail then u have to buy new hardware all the time. Programmers go on easy way. The optimizing and tweaking is not important for them anymore. They rush with games and want to get those in shops ASAP. And games are very buggy and with poor performance or ugly. They should take principle that if game need patch then this is already big mistake. As creative point of view they also could do better.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
but they (developers) makes mistakes with console games too and not only with X360 games. with previous generations too. i optimization problems are even bigger. There are few truly quality games like Gears of War is (so i've heard least).