Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Sparky-05
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
"Don't be Afraid To See What You See"
- Ronald Reagan

Thats the quote for this week, I will post my response to it either tommorow or tuesday, so ya, what are your thoughts on this quote?
irmeleeman5995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 irmeleeman5995
Member since 2005 • 2484 Posts
Well it's a very interesting quote. I think he's basically saying embrace the reality of whatever's happening. One, you can't change what's happening, so deal with it, and two, you'll have more fun with life if you accept things instead of denying them.
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Sparky-05
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
Nice thoughts Brent. When I first read this quote, I instantly thought of another one, "A fool is the man who refuses to admit the existence of reality." Which is an interesting quote as well.

At many times in our day, we are afraid, scared that something bad could happen to someone or something. Sometimes we are scared because of something we see. Sometimes we see things we don't want to see, it just happens that way. Don't be afraid to see what you see, you can't change the past and the world around you is a beautiful thing even in its worst times.

The man who succeeds in life has his eyes open (I'm not mocking the blind) and the man who fails closes his eyes at any possibility of danger (Once again, I'm not mocking the blind.) So many people turn there heads to the problems in the world, the fact is, just because you can't see something doesn' t mean it isn't there. Its not like if you look at something that it becomes real, it don't work that way and it shouldn't.

Don't be afraid to see what you see, strong words from a great man.