Create A Character (10 Prestige Points)

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Sparky-05
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts

The Prestige System is a new program that has been introduced into The Writers' Lounge, in this specific topic you are to follow the instructions to earn 10 Prestige Points. Think of them like 360 Achievements, you are given a task and when you complete it you get x number of points, it is simple and there are plenty of benefits. For more information on this system, you can visit the stickied topic in this board titled The Prestige System.

Task: For 10 Prestige Points, you must create a character to be used in an fighting tournament story. The better your character design is, the more likely your character will last multiple rounds. You must include at leastthese points about your character, but keep in mind that you are urged to expand upon them:

- Name
- General Appearance (Hair, Body Size, Height, Weight, notable scars or features.)
- Fighting Discipline (Karate, Magic, etc.)
- Signature Moves (List at least 5, preferably closer to 10)
- A saying that he/she commonly says.

*Bonus: You can create a second character for a bonus 5 Prestige Points*

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck and all that jazz as well, but most of all, have fun!

- Sparks

irmeleeman5995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 irmeleeman5995
Member since 2005 • 2484 Posts
Can I...do Samus..? :)
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts

- Name:
Roger.

- Originating From:
South Carolina, Masachusis. ;)

- General Appearance (Hair, Body Size, Height, Weight, notable scars or features.):
Short blonde and thin but with a beer gut regardless of the fact that he has never had a drink in his life.

- Fighting Discipline (Karate, Magic, etc.):
Masochism. :(
So he will physically and verbally abuse himself before each fight which either has extraordinary or catastrpohic effects on his performance. Science has run several studies on this but they yet to find out what will inspire him or demoralise him but they think it has all to do with his horse Charlie but further studies are needed.

- Signature Moves (List at least 5, preferably closer to 10):

Candle in the eye :
quite literally put a candle into someone's eye.

Charlie Horse: he chants Charlie horse over and over again untill a his pet horse Charlie is summoned and it tramples on his enemy's leg untill they literally have a dead leg.

Cadava Lava: from his days working in a morgue he has collected a wealth of cadavas and he is now able to throw them limb by limb at his horrified oponent.

The Butterfly: when the oponent is down he will pin their dead body to a piece of wood then display them in his giant cupboard where he keeps all his specimens.

Door knob dummy:
As a small boy he used to collect doorknobs and he now carries several diamond doorknobs with him wherever he goes. When his openent is slouched on the ground crying for mercy he will shove the dummy into their mouth and combined with toothpicks of terror they will slowly suffocate to death.

Toothpicks of terror:
As he has always had dental problems he always keeps two packets of toothpicks with him. Not only do they help him retreive small chunks of food from his teeth which he can then eat for sustanance they are also a powerful weapon. When his opponent is slouched on the ground crying for mercy after shoving a doorknob into their mouth he will whip out his toothpicks and thrust handfulls upon handfulls into their nostrils and then they will slowly suffocate.
All of this of course would not be possible without the help of tag partner and wife Daria Juurman. But more on her in a minute.

- A saying that he/she commonly says:
Why can't I be a jolly roger?

Backstory: He was a quiet child. He liked to sit in the corner of the cla$$room biting his nails and itching his ear with his pencil. Unfortunately this led to bleeding of the ear drum and he was sent to the principle's office immediately. The principle was not impressed with such a disgusting show of detest for authoraty and after shoving a packet of cotton wool into each ear he was sent off to the school psychiatrist.The psychiatrist found, after extensive psychological testing that Roger suffered from the Edipus Complex. A deep in-bred love for one's own mother which is usually found inmost children. However in Roger's case he was afraid that he might be suffering from the Edwardicus Complex. A deep in-bred love for one's father. And this, as it could have deep in-bred homosexual conotations was quite a problem. Roger was shipped off to the navy to beat his feelings for men out of him. The beatings were brutal and sometimes a little sexual and to escape the pain he would crawl into the lockers shut the door and bite his fingers untill they bled. This was quite an odd thing to do as he was already in excrucating pain but as the endorphines rushed to his mind he knew he was alright.
Finally he was released from the navy after The Village People's song "In The Navy" revealed the truth of the navy and it was clear for all to see that this was not the place to beat homosexuality. So he was kicked out of home as his father was afraid he might molest him. he wandered around the streets biting his fingers looking for someone or something to at least give him something to eat and one day as he stumbled into a lesbian bar andhe fell into Daria's leather-clad lap and it was love at first sight and upon speaking they immediately found out they had a lot in common.
They were both homosexuals. And the rest as they say his history and this history will be written with Daria's part.

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sparky-05

Can I...do Samus..? :)irmeleeman5995

Come on Brent, be original!

Foolz3h, when I said Originating From, I meant hometown, I just couldn't think of the word at the time. Also, you need more signature moves. Other than that, it looks great :)

irmeleeman5995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 irmeleeman5995
It's just that with Brawl coming out and my affinity for Melee (hence my screenname) I'd love to make Samus a character for this little thing because she will pwn everyone else who enters :twisted:
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sparky-05
Fair enough, you can go right ahead, but I urge you to be creative. I realize you can't edit the first few parts, but be creative in a catch phrase (I don't think Samus has one), think of some new moves that might be in Brawl. Basically what I am asking you to do is take Samus and expand on her.
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Foolz3h

[QUOTE="irmeleeman5995"]Can I...do Samus..? :)Sparky-05

Come on Brent, be original!

Foolz3h, when I said Originating From, I meant hometown, I just couldn't think of the word at the time. Also, you need more signature moves. Other than that, it looks great :)

Ah, my mistake.
I'll fix that up and add some more signature moves. :D

Avatar image for helios_rietberg
helios_rietberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 helios_rietberg
Member since 2005 • 424 Posts

Name: Aristaeus

Hometown: Asturias (Spain)... or should it be fictional?

General Appearance: dark brown hair, light brown eyes, tall (6'2''), average weight (82 kg), athletic, large scar stretching over left eye to right cheek

Fighting Disciple: mainly a horseback archer, but also skilled in hand-to-hand combat (like Fighters from "Tales of...")

Signature Moves:

Homing Arrow - 99% accurate and lethal, but can only take down one enemy with each arrow

Stealth Assault - A barrage of arrows raining down onto unsuspecting enemies, rendering each one of them paralysed for a set amount of time

Fire Stampede - Shoots fire arrows while steering the horse through a crowd of foes, trampling them over

Bullet Speed - Three arrows shot at high-speed, capable of taking out more than one enemy each

Speed Up - Double the speed of any ally at a only 5 MP

Dark Veil - Horse's breath clouds the enemy's vision, blinding them for a set amount of time

Downing Kick - Aimed at the enemy's feet, has a 10% chance of inflicting Slow

Crippling Bash - A powerful punch aimed at the enemy's nose, rendering enemy powerless for a set amount of time

Silent Fist - A slow punch to the stomach, 15% chance of inflicting Poison

Desperate Drive (automatic) - With HP at 10% or below, attack and defence against status ailments increases by 5%

A common saying: Did I overdo it?

Alright, that's my character. Is he a little too... powered-up?

irmeleeman5995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 irmeleeman5995

Name: Samus Aran

Originates from: Space colony K-2L

Appearance:

Without armor- Shoulder length blonde hair, usually in pony tail, medium build, 5'10" (1.77 meters), blue eyes, blue form fitting jumpsuit

With armor- Orange, red, and yellow armor suit with green semi-transparent visor, green arm cannon that encompasses her right arm from the elbow down. Armor is neither bulky nor slim, and has a jetpack on the back and large shoulder pads to enable exploring of extreme temperature areas.

Fighting style: A unique blend of Chozo acrobatics and martial arts. Her amorsuit also enables unparelleled speed and strength enhancement and an impressive arsenal of projectile weapons, as well as energy shielding. If her suit is not on, Samus relies on the gained mobility and agility, and uses a pistol that can be used as an energy whip as her ranged weapon, but is not to be taken lightly if using her bare hands.

Signature moves:

Charge beam- Her cannon's main weapon is a rapid firing but weak laser beam that can be charged to increase power.

Missile- Her missiles are strong but easily dodged, and in limited supply.

Morph Ball- An abnormal ability to curl up into a meter wide sphere and roll around. Morph Ball abilities/weapons have been disabled for this tournament, and is only used for evasive maneuvers.

Screw Attack- Turns Samus's sumersault into an electrified spinning move. Extremely dangerous if connected, but easily dodged (it's just her flipping, step out of the way).

Cannon bash- Samus isn't all about weapons. Her most powerful melee attack consists of Samus taking that big thing on her arm and using it for something other than shooting. Extremely devastating, try not to get in the way.

Zero Laser- The most powerful weapon is this behemoth. It's an enormous laser blast that destroys Samus's suit when used. Meant to be a last resort option, but isn't a sure sign of failure if it doesn't work.

Suitless Samus attacks:

Pistol- Fires incredibly weak stun rounds. At worst, an annoyance, at best, a few seconds of paralyzation for a follow up attack.

Laser whip- Her pistol unfolds into a lightsaber-esque handle and emits a long tendril of energy used as a whip. Not terribly painful if you're struck with it, but beware it's uses when Samus combines it with her martial arts to tangle up or constrict foes. Stay out of it's reach, and you'll be fine. Maybe.

Axe kick- In that constricting armor, some moves just can't be performed. Samus's axe kick is when her legs are essentially at a 180 degree angle before the one up in the air comes down on her opponent.

Rolling kick- Samus does a diving roll to quickly close a gap between her foe, then launches straight up, feet first, and with any luck connects with the opponent's jaw. Hard to land, but devastating if direct.

Saying: Understimating me could be a fatal mistake.

Ok, there's Samus. A lot of her attacks have lethal potential if desired, so you can go Soul Calibur or SSB and make would-be-lethal attacks not, or you can go with my mentioned weaknesses for most of the more powerful ones.

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sparky-05
Looking good guys, let's try to get at least 8 entrants before we start.
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Foolz3h
I'm guessing we're only allowed to make one character?

i'll add more to mine then.
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sparky-05
I'm guessing we're only allowed to make one character?

i'll add more to mine then.Foolz3h

Actually, you can create a second character, but make sure that you have a really strong first one before moving on.
Blade_Tr4iner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 Blade_Tr4iner
Member since 2006 • 2112 Posts

Name:K'rrik
Race: The Bugs
Clas$ Warrior
Eye color: Varies depending on mood felt. Blue for happy, red for angry, yellow for scared, etc.
Hair color: No hair
Weight and height:6"2', +- 120lb/60kg
Type of body (build): Insectoid, six major limbs - all have four flexible "fingers" and no thumbs. Typically the rearmost two are use for walking on and the remaining four are used as "arms". When running she use four or even six legs, allowing her to move extremely rapidly. Her body does have three segments, thus meaning that she really is insectoid.
Skin tone and type: Red (She's a warrior)
Distinguishing marks: No left antenna
Predominant feature: Herself, bugs are pretty rare off of their own planets.

Basic description: Think of a giant red praying mantis without the ridged frontal limbs. And with fingers.He carapace is several times tougher than 2 inches of steel plating.

Fighting: She has a large bladestaff (one blade on each end of a staff, plus minus 6 feet long). The staff is made from an extremely strong composite of diamond and steel. The blades are made from the same materials and are surrounded by an energy field, llowing them to cut through most material with ease. She tends to favour speed over strength.

Moves:

Spinning blades: She extends two of her arms and spins the bladestaff around and around fast enough to blur. Extremely dangerous if you get close up.

Blade dance: Normally used once she has gotten into the spinning blades move. She Tosses the still spinning staff from arm to arm, maintaining the spin as she does so. This means that it looks as if she has a constant flashing wall of light light around her. She can't move around when doing the blade dance.

Blade throw: A desperation move, as it leaves her defenseless - she takes the spinning bladestaff and throws it at her enemy. Getting hit by this attack is similar to getting hit by helicopter blades while they're still spinning - only worse.

Charge: She holds the bladestaff behind her and charges her enemy on four legs, thrusting it forward just as she reaches her foe.

K'rrik's kiss: Normally used when she hasn't got her bladestaff. She clamps on to her enemy with her four fore-arms(which are extremely strong) and squeezes the life out of them while simultaneously biting them with her mandibles.

Edit: whoops forgot her saying :P

Saying: For the hive-mother! (Imaginative, huh? XD )

just4yoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 just4yoshi
Member since 2003 • 5621 Posts

*INCOMPLETE*

Name: Jane

Hometown: Vik, Iceland

General Appearance: Dark Brown hair, brown eyes, 5'11"
Muscles: 6/10 (certainly good enough to be seen while fighting, otherwise unobtrusive)
Agility: 8/10 (can dodge many attacks, specialty is dodging bullets)

Fighting Disciplines (E through S):
Bow: A
Sword: C
Lance/Spear: E
Fire Magic: D
Light Magic: E
Guns (pistol): D
Guns (sniper rifle): C
OVERALL: Her specialty is the bow, which she can use just as well as most can use guns. Besides that, she is a studier of many disciplines, but is not especially good in any of them. She also is not uber-powerful in any weapon (would have been level S).

Signature Moves:
Snipe Star: She can shoot any target within a 1 mm error up to 100 yards away, 5 mm error for 500 yards away (most of those muscles are arms ;)).
Far Off: Using a snipe rifle, she has a 50-50 chance of taking out a target up to 1 1/2 miles away.
Katti Cutter: She can use her sword in a double-back arc that both protects herself and seriously hurts anyone in front of her.
Dodging: No matter the attack, she has at least a 10% avoidance chance, most of the time above 25%.
Numbness: Knowledgable of most pressure points, she has a 75% chance of being able to negate the effects (including damage) of an attack. The downside is that in order to do so, she numbs the entire area, so she cannot use that area for a while.

A saying that she commonly says: "Don't waste my time." "Please surrender so I don't have to finish this" (said after really injuring someone)

Pet Peeves: Killing for pleasure. People who call her "Jane Doe".

Story: A mystery woman in almost all regards, she spent eleven years of her life in a coma. When she woke up seven years ago, she only knew her own first name. She assumes she is from Vik, Iceland as that is where she woke up, but she is not sure of that. Barely able to talk and interact with society (do the math; she fell asleep at age 5), she had to strike out on her own. After a month of searching for her past, she had to focus on survival. For the next two years, she lived in the woods, using a homemade bow (which is the one she still uses today (with modifications ;))) to hunt for food. Each weekend though, she searched for her family. Five years ago, she saw a small group of bandits attacking a home on the edge of the forest, so she sniped them all down within a minute. That day was the best day of her life yet. She had found her calling. She was good at fighting and she loved to help those in need. For the next three years, she travelled around Iceland, helping those in need out, becoming a one-woman army. This also gave her a chance to search for her family, which she didn't find. Having saved up some money and after searching the whole island for clues to her past, she went to UK for a year. By now, her popularity was soaring, as were her suitors (soaring through the air that is when they couldn't stand up to her abilities :P). After being almost shot, she decided to expand her horizons, picking up many more weapons and abilities. She also decided she would never loose to someone trying to shoot her, so she began to train with Paul (NOTE: second character). The outcome is that now she has some skill with guns and can dodge bullets extremely well. Then, last year she travelled to the mainland of Europe, honing her skills further and picking up magic in some out-of-the-way mountain cave writings. Hearing about this new competition has made her resurface as she hopes the coverage of this event will be large enough that she might be able to find her parents through it. Yet, she is still hesitant about it as she fights to protect, not to kill...

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Foolz3h

- Name:
Daria Juurman.

- Originating From:
Nurnburg, Germany.

- General Appearance: Tall, meaty, muscley and sweaty. And her skin rumour has it his tougher than the black leather she wears and her nipples are sharper than the cold metal studs lining her boots.

- Fighting Discipline:
Sadism

- Signature Moves:
The Heimlich Handcuff:
This move is used in conjunction with Roger's Toothpick terror and Doorknob dummy. When he gives him the signal of having his enemy rolling around on the ground she jumps ontop of him using the weight from her gargantuion limbs she breaks their back. She thenhandcuffers their hands to their feet andflips them over so that they stand up like a coffee table and then Roger does his things.

Bamboo Banger:
Bamboo + fingernails = one happy sadist (and one un-happy opponent).

Banarama:
Before each fight she will force someone (usually Roger) to feed her Bananas. The high protein snack gives her increased strerngth and stamina.

9 cats with tails:
Ever heard the saying there's not enough room to swing a cat? Well somehow Daria always finds space to swing nine cats by their tail and as they fly past her opponent's face claws teeth and saliva paint her opponent's face a vicious red. Not only that but when she's finished with them they make wonderful pets.

Whipping boy:
Ah, the good olf whip: A sadist's (and headmaster's) favourite for as long as man can remember. This one is pretty self explanatory but combined with Poncsious Piling and Red rope it can lead to catastrophic results for the victim..

Red Red: She always carrys with hera qauter mile of rough rope which over the years has been stained red with the blood of victims. But it is no ordinary rope as shehasused her DIYprouess to hammer in a thousand nails so that when her opponent is tied up the results aresomewhat less pleasent (and more entertaining) than any old garden variety nailless rope!

Poncsious Piling:
This manouvere is there simply for herenjoyment. Aftertying up her opponentshe quickly dresses Roger in robe's and forces him to watch her whip her opponentuntill they are dead.
Yes she did watch too much Jesus Christ Superstar as a child.
And afterwards just so the name makes a little more sense she will pile the cats ontop of their bloody body and they will then eat it.

- A saying that he/she commonly says:
There's no safe word for you.

Story:
She found out at a young age that she was a sadist when at the age of 6 she became one of the youngest prefects in the history of her school. After a student needed to be disciplined for smiling at the headmaster she was handed the cane and with trembling hands she pulled down his trousers and let fly. And as the child weeped as she turned his white cheeks red she smiled to herself quietly.
However when she moved to highschool she was no longer a prefect and thoughshe tried desperatly to attain such status again. The schoolhad strict anti-female prefect rules after the headmistress was once beaten (or at least this is what the rumours say) as a small girl by a young man who then stole her lolipop. no one is sure how banning any females from being prefects was at all related but it was the most plausible theory. But the head prefect offered her a chance after finding out she just wanted to cane and whip people. If she fathered his child (after much pondering the matter of having childrenhe had decided that if he waited to long he might become in-fertile and he didn't want to take the chance) then she could get to do all the disciplanary jobs around the school and not only that but eventually she'd have a child that she could cane.
So one night in one of the especially large lockers they met to make a baby but as they closed the locker door Daria realised much to her disappointment she was a lesbian.
She ran away horrified at her wasted oppurtunity to become a psuedo-prefect but on further pondering it was a perfect fit. Lesbians wore leather and she liked leather. Lesbians beat straight women and gay men and sometimes even other lesbians and any beatings was better than none. So she found the nearest lesbian bar and as luck would have it the barman happened to be gay So she beat him to death and was accepted with open arms and legs.
And then in the very same bar a small young weak man with soft easily bruised skin fell starving into her lap.
And the rest they say is history.

just4yoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 just4yoshi

*INCOMPLETE*

Name: Paul Brickman

Hometown:Rochester, NY

General Appearance:Light brown hair, green eyes, 6'4", longer upper body, scar on left shoulder, three bullet hole scars on right arm and one on his right side.
Muscles: 4 (well-balanced throughout body, but lacking some overall)
Agility: 6/10 (cannot dodge from being still, but makes for a rather tough moving target)

Bow: D
Knives: B
Karate: E
Guns (pistol): B
Guns (sniper rifle): S
Guns (machine): B
OVERALL:A natural with any gun, he finds himself at home most with a sniper rifle. In order to be able to handle himself in close combat, he has picked up knives, and is rather decent at them. He also tried karate, but is severely lacking in it (although he can use it). After meeting up with Jane, he decided to try for bows. He is still learning, but he shows promise, if only his arms were stronger.

Signature Moves:
Hit and Run: Chances of hitting enemy decreased by 10%, but gains two seconds of immune running time immediately following shooting a gun.
Zig-Zag: When equipped with a knife, he has a running dodge rate of 80% (very high).
Triple Blow: Never surround him with three enemies. He has a move that combines the use of 2 knives and a well-placed kick to dispatch all of them within a second, regardless of armor.
Super Snipe: Can fire a gun for 2 miles with pinpoint accuracy once every 20 minutes. (otherwise has a 85% chance of a hit)
Climber: In order to get to the best positions for sniping, Paul has learned how to climb all but the smoothest walls.
Stealthy: Makes only 1/4 of the normal noise when moving about.
Ricochet: If he takes one minute to setup his shot, he knows how to fire just right to hit an opponent with a ricochet piece of bullet instead of the entire bullet (helps for shooting around walls).

A saying that he commonly says: "Another down. Six billion left."

Pet Peeves:Slackers and chalk (reminds him of school).

Story: Paul grew up in the city, getting tough to deal with the gang on his street and to make his police chief father proud. When he was 5, he started playing cops and robbers (although he didn't care which he was), and at 12 he picked up his first real gun when his father took him to the range. He was immediately a disappointment as he couldn't shoot the target well. After fifteen minutes of frustration, his father left fora smoke. Fed up with his own performance, Paul decided to just try moving the target back. He fired right when his father came back in. It wasn't perfect, but he had done well. They realized that while Paul couldn't hit closer targets well, he could really set his sights on ones far away. From that day on, Paul spent all of his spare time in the shooting range, honing his distance skills and getting better at close-range. Whenever he took a break, he started up conversations with the others taking a rest. One day, he just happened to talk to a mid-level executive in the FBI. The next day, Paul got a knock on his door. So, at age 18, he began working for the FBI (author's note: Is that possible IRL? I am trying to make these at least somewhat realistic). He had many tasks from taking out mid-level criminals to helping the army. He also went on a couple of solo missions after working there for 2 years. His last solo assignment was to take out a drug dealer buried in Europe. There, he ran into Jane, and the two realized they had a good chemistry together; thus, they decided to train together. However, the FBI did not like him working with someone else. Yet, instead of going back, Paul decided to become an independent mercenary. Knowing that his decision ruffled the FBI's "feathers", he know lives glancing over his shoulder. That is the reason he really upped his knife and karate trainings, in addition to learning the bow. Now, he hopes to put an end to the feeling of being followed by being fully open about his abilities, entering this most recent contest. He is also on double guard in case the others watching him decide to create an "accident" in the competition. He does not intend to loose, especially considering how well he has faced enemies on all sides (both the FBI and friends of criminals he put away or killed).

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sparky-05

Looking Good Guys

Current Entrants

- Roger (Foolz3h)
- Aristaeus (helios_rietberg)
- Samus Aran (irmeleeman5995)
- K'rrik (blade_Tr4iner)
- Jane (just4yoshi)
- Daria Juurman (Foolz3h)
- Paul Brickman (just4yoshi)

So far we have 7 entrants, very nice. I am going to set the deadline for entrants as 6 PM EST on Sunday September 30th

Game_Geeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Game_Geeks
Member since 2007 • 7956 Posts

Bob Doe

Hometown: New York

Fighting Style: Middle Age

Signiture Moves:

Punch - just a punch

Kick - just a kick

Stapler - attempts to staple a note to your forhead

Keyboard - Smashes a keyboard over your head

Pen - jabs you with a ballpoint pen

Saying: I didn't recive the memo.

Description: He's an over weight bald man just like 90% of Amarica.

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sparky-05
Cool, but try to develop him a bit more ... give him more of a Bob Doe personality (Whatever that is :P)
Game_Geeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Game_Geeks
dude he's a middle aged man what more is there he goes to work goes home eats watches tv then goes to bed
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Foolz3h

dude he's a middle aged man what more is there he goes to work goes home eats watches tv then goes to bedGame_Geeks

For a moment I thought you meant The Middle Ages. :lol:

RzorFX-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RzorFX-
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Question Time!

Are we allowed only to create realistic Characters? (i.e. Humans) Or, are we able to create whatever we like?

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sparky-05
dude he's a middle aged man what more is there he goes to work goes home eats watches tv then goes to bedGame_Geeks

Well first and foremost, you completely disregarded any form of appearance other than saying he is 35. There is plenty you can expand and still keep it simple.
RzorFX-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 RzorFX-
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Question Time!

Are we allowed only to create realistic Characters? (i.e. Humans) Or, are we able to create whatever we like?

RzorFX-

Hey man, you skipped my question I think.

just4yoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 just4yoshi
As a couple have created non-human chars, I would assume that's alright.
Game_Geeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Game_Geeks

hes an over weight bald man just like 90% of amarica

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Sparky-05

Question Time!

RzorFX-

Yes. Create anyone and anything you like, just be creative. A perfect example is irmeleeman5995, he took an already known character and expanded upon it, you can do the same with a human.

hes an over weight bald man just like 90% of amarica

Game_Geeks

Edit that into your first post :)
Game_Geeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Game_Geeks
make me
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sparky-05
make meGame_Geeks

For one, there is freedom of choice and no one can force another person to do anything. There has to be a submission of will, somewhere.

Secondly, I will not even attempt to force you to do anything. I am merely asking that you do so, if you don't, then you will pay the consequences. Also, I and the other WL member's have given you their utmost respect since you have arrived, I ask that you recipricate that, if you don't, then you will pay the consequences.
Game_Geeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Game_Geeks
dude learn sarcasm
irmeleeman5995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 irmeleeman5995

dude learn sarcasmGame_Geeks

I'm just gonna tell you something right now. One, YOU need to learn THIS. Sarcasm is NEVER translated well over IM, forums, email, or blogs, so if someone EVER doesn't get your sarcasm, it's YOUR fault for not making it obvious enough, not theirs. Second off, don't be a jackass. You're starting to make me mad. K? K.

Game_Geeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Game_Geeks
if you want me gone just say the word or just lighten up
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Foolz3h

if you want me gone just say the word or just lighten upGame_Geeks

No one wants you gone and the irony of telling everyone to lighten up when you take it that someone might want you gone simply because your sarcasm was mis-understood is somewhat amusing. :P

However maybe you were being sarcastic. :D

And maybe I am too...

Avatar image for helios_rietberg
helios_rietberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 helios_rietberg
Member since 2005 • 424 Posts

[QUOTE="Game_Geeks"]if you want me gone just say the word or just lighten upFoolz3h

No one wants you gone and the irony of telling everyone to lighten up when you take it that someone might want you gone simply because your sarcasm was mis-understood is somewhat amusing. :P

However maybe you were being sarcastic. :D

And maybe I am too...

Good one! ;)

Game_Geeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Game_Geeks

it just felt like irmel was beeing an a** to me. normaly im an easy going person but when people do stuff like that to me i don't stand for it.

Blade_Tr4iner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#36 Blade_Tr4iner
Member since 2006 • 2112 Posts

Before this develops into a flame war I'm going to create anotherrandom character to lighten the mood...

Name: Torgan Skullbreaker
Race: Orc (not the stupid D&D type)
Cl@ssWizard (An orc wizard?!?!)
Skin colour: Green
Eye colour: Black
Hair colour: Black
Background: Born into the Skullbreaker clan, he showed at an early age that he had no aptitude for the harsh physical work required to live as an orc - he seemed tostep on every twig when hunting, and if he did miraculously get near the prey,his spear hit his comrades more often than not. When he beganlearning to fight with an axe (the preferred weapon of his clan), he nearly took off his instructor's head when the axe flew out if his hands on the first swing.

The clan elders met and decided that he would probably make an excellent shaman - except for the fact that he wasn't particularly religious, something that was considered something of a pre-requisite. They gave up on him and, giving him a month's worth of supplies and an axe, they sent him to travel the world on his own, with the strict admonition NEVER to reveal his clan name to anyone.

After two weeks of exploring, he was assaulted by a gang of brigands - who, upon seeing his inept handling of his weapon, decided that he would make serve excellently asa display in a show entitled "the world's worst orc."
Several months after that, a wizard who was watching the show noted that Torgan had an unusually slim build for an orc - almost as skinny as his own. The wizard purchased Torgan from the brigands for a hefty price, and made the orc into his apprentice, where he excelled - Torgan had found his calling.

It is now 12 years after that, and Torgan has been travelling by himself for two years, exploring the world and magically combatting those he deems unworthy (mostly bandits).

Signature moves:
Magic Missile: A staple of any wizard's arsenal. Five bolts of magical energy lash out of the wizard's outstretched hands and spread fingers to strike their target - it doesn't do a whole lot of damage but it never misses.
Fireball: Torgan's personal favourite, it's pretty obvious what happens when you get hit by a great big ball of fire.
Freeze: This covers whatever it hits in a layer of ice (normally about a square metrein area)- perfect for slowing down an enemy as he's about to strike. Torgan also enjoys freezing the ground just in front of an enemy and watching them fall flat on their backs.
Lightning: Another one of Torgan's favourites. A bolt of lighting blasts an enemy with a surge of electrical energy, often causing their muscles to spasm uncontrollably even if they aren't killed outright.
Invisibility: When Torgan needs to run away, he uses this.
Drown: Torgan only uses this on people he particularly hates. A globe ofcrystal clearwater encases the head of whoever he chooses, causing them to drown.

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Sparky-05
First off, Game, if you have any issues with anything or anyone, please come to me directly.

Secondly, the deadline is this Friday @ 12 PM EST. The reason for the change is that I have so little time that I can't even begin to set things up, thus you guys get a few more days to tweak your characters :).
just4yoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 just4yoshi
Good. I don't have time tonight to finish mine. :)
just4yoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 just4yoshi

Name: Jane

Hometown: Vik, Iceland

General Appearance: Dark Brown hair, brown eyes, 5'11", well-built, not too skinny but not fat by a long shot
Muscles: 6/10 (certainly good enough to be seen while fighting, otherwise unobtrusive)
Agility: 8/10 (can dodge many attacks, specialty is dodging bullets)

Bow: A
Sword: C
Lance/Spear: E
Fire Magic: D
Light Magic: E
Guns (pistol): D
Guns (sniper rifle): C
OVERALL: Her specialty is the bow, which she can use just as well as most can use guns. Besides that, she is a studier of many disciplines, but is not especially good in any of them. She also is not uber-powerful in any weapon (would have been level S).

Signature Moves:
Snipe Star: She can shoot any target within a 1 mm error up to 100 yards away, 5 mm error for 500 yards away (most of those muscles are arms ;)).
Far Off: Using a snipe rifle, she has a 50-50 chance of taking out a target up to 1 1/2 miles away.
Katti Cutter: She can use her sword in a double-back arc that both protects herself and seriously hurts anyone in front of her.
Dodging: No matter the attack, she has at least a 10% avoidance chance, most of the time above 25%.
Numbness: Knowledgable of most pressure points, she has a 75% chance of being able to negate the effects (including damage) of an attack. The downside is that in order to do so, she numbs the entire area, so she cannot use that area for a while.
Guns and Roses: When outside, bullet dodging goes up to 95%.
Brownside Barrage: Shoots a trio of arrows behind her with 75% accuracy (name comes from her brown hair).
Rapid Fire: Can shoot two arrows instead of one each time she loads, loading times are 1.5 times faster. Downside is that accuracy is 85% and after 2 minutes, she must rest (i.e. do nothing) for thirty seconds.

A saying that she commonly says: "Don't waste my time." "Please surrender so I don't have to finish this" (said after really injuring someone)

Pet Peeves: Killing for pleasure. People who call her "Jane Doe".

Story: A mystery woman in almost all regards, she spent eleven years of her life in a coma. When she woke up seven years ago, she only knew her own first name. She assumes she is from Vik, Iceland as that is where she woke up, but she is not sure of that. Barely able to talk and interact with society (do the math; she fell asleep at age 5), she had to strike out on her own. After a month of searching for her past, she had to focus on survival. For the next two years, she lived in the woods, using a homemade bow (which is the one she still uses today (with modifications ;))) to hunt for food. Each weekend though, she searched for her family. Five years ago, she saw a small group of bandits attacking a home on the edge of the forest, so she sniped them all down within a minute. That day was the best day of her life yet. She had found her calling. She was good at fighting and she loved to help those in need. For the next three years, she travelled around Iceland, helping those in need out, becoming a one-woman army. This also gave her a chance to search for her family, which she didn't find. Having saved up some money and after searching the whole island for clues to her past, she went to UK for a year. By now, her popularity was soaring, as were her suitors (soaring through the air that is when they couldn't stand up to her abilities :P). After being almost shot, she decided to expand her horizons, picking up many more weapons and abilities. She also decided she would never loose to someone trying to shoot her, so she began to train with Paul (NOTE: second character). The outcome is that now she has some skill with guns and can dodge bullets extremely well. Then, last year she travelled to the mainland of Europe, honing her skills further and picking up magic in some out-of-the-way mountain cave writings. Hearing about this new competition has made her resurface as she hopes the coverage of this event will be large enough that she might be able to find her parents through it. Yet, she is still hesitant about it as she fights to protect, not to kill...

just4yoshi
just4yoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 just4yoshi

Name: Paul Brickman

Hometown:Rochester, NY

General Appearance:Light brown hair, green eyes, 6'4", longer upper body, scar on left shoulder, three bullet hole scars on right arm and one on his right side. A bit on the lanky side.
Muscles: 4 (well-balanced throughout body, but lacking some overall)
Agility: 6/10 (cannot dodge from being still, but makes for a rather tough moving target)

Bow: D
Knives: B
Karate: E
Guns (pistol): B
Guns (sniper rifle): S
Guns (machine): B
OVERALL:A natural with any gun, he finds himself at home most with a sniper rifle. In order to be able to handle himself in close combat, he has picked up knives, and is rather decent at them. He also tried karate, but is severely lacking in it (although he can use it). After meeting up with Jane, he decided to try for bows. He is still learning, but he shows promise, if only his arms were stronger.

Signature Moves:
Hit and Run: Chances of hitting enemy decreased by 10%, but gains two seconds of immune running time immediately following shooting a gun.
Zig-Zag: When equipped with a knife, he has a running dodge rate of 80% (very high).
Triple Blow: Never surround him with three enemies. He has a move that combines the use of 2 knives and a well-placed kick to dispatch all of them within a second, regardless of armor.
Super Snipe: Can fire a gun for 2 miles with pinpoint accuracy once every 20 minutes. (otherwise has a 85% chance of a hit)
Climber: In order to get to the best positions for sniping, Paul has learned how to climb all but the smoothest walls.
Stealthy: Makes only 1/4 of the normal noise when moving about.
Ricochet: If he takes one minute to setup his shot, he knows how to fire just right to hit an opponent with a ricochet piece of bullet instead of the entire bullet (helps for shooting around walls).
Bullet Blaster: Fires off three bullets one right after the last one, all to the exact same spot in less than a second.
Double Trouble: Can carry two pistols or a pistol and a rifle at the same time (accuracy -10%).

A saying that he commonly says: "Another down. Six billion left."

Pet Peeves:Slackers and chalk (reminds him of school).

Story: Paul grew up in the city, getting tough to deal with the gang on his street and to make his police chief father proud. When he was 5, he started playing cops and robbers (although he didn't care which he was), and at 12 he picked up his first real gun when his father took him to the range. He was immediately a disappointment as he couldn't shoot the target well. After fifteen minutes of frustration, his father left fora smoke. Fed up with his own performance, Paul decided to just try moving the target back. He fired right when his father came back in. It wasn't perfect, but he had done well. They realized that while Paul couldn't hit closer targets well, he could really set his sights on ones far away. From that day on, Paul spent all of his spare time in the shooting range, honing his distance skills and getting better at close-range. Whenever he took a break, he started up conversations with the others taking a rest. One day, he just happened to talk to a mid-level executive in the FBI. The next day, Paul got a knock on his door. So, at age 18, he began working for the FBI (author's note: Is that possible IRL? I am trying to make these at least somewhat realistic). He had many tasks from taking out mid-level criminals to helping the army. He also went on a couple of solo missions after working there for 2 years. His last solo assignment was to take out a drug dealer buried in Europe. There, he ran into Jane, and the two realized they had a good chemistry together; thus, they decided to train together. However, the FBI did not like him working with someone else. Yet, instead of going back, Paul decided to become an independent mercenary. Knowing that his decision ruffled the FBI's "feathers", he know lives glancing over his shoulder. That is the reason he really upped his knife and karate trainings, in addition to learning the bow. Now, he hopes to put an end to the feeling of being followed by being fully open about his abilities, entering this most recent contest. He is also on double guard in case the others watching him decide to create an "accident" in the competition. He does not intend to loose, especially considering how well he has faced enemies on all sides (both the FBI and friends of criminals he put away or killed).

just4yoshi
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Sparky-05
I would just like to let everyone know that I have not forgotten about this. I will be working on this sometime over the next week or so. Stay tuned ~
just4yoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 just4yoshi
K.
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Sparky-05

Round 1 will be posted soon. For now, this is what we have for your viewing in regards to this event;

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Foolz3h
SO do we have to do anything more?
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sparky-05

SO do we have to do anything more?Foolz3h

Not until Round 2.

NejiKusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 NejiKusa
Member since 2007 • 4454 Posts

Name: Alba Nails

- Originating From: USA
- General Appearance: Eye: Green, has circular glasses, Hair: Black Unkempt Medium length hair, Clothing: dark red buisness suit top with white buisness suit type pants with belts wrapped around them, Features: Tatoos all over the right side of his body, it is also notable that he is a chain smoking alchoholic
- Fighting Discipline: Personal discipline of Street Fighting
- Signature Moves:

Genocide Cutter: a handy move he invented that literally rips the opponent to shreads

Homicide axe: two repeaded rising axe kicks

Four sides of Pain: Any type of strike that hits 4 or more vital areas on the human body, Example: Throat, Eyes ect.

Bleed the Beast: Quick claw ****throat gouge

Cut the Wound: Knife hand ****slash that cuts the pressure point between the shoulders and neck causing instant loss of senses

-notable Quote: When you go to hell, tell my brother i said hi (This is from a very long story im currently writing)

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Foolz3h

I think it'sa bit late to enter but I'll see what I can do.

Edit: in fact you can be against Daria Juurman.

just4yoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 just4yoshi
What do you want me to do?
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Foolz3h

What do you want me to do?just4yoshi

You've already entered so youc an't really judge.

I think perahps the people who have entered should write a fight scene against their opponent and the winner is which ever fight the judge perfers.
Sound good?

just4yoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 just4yoshi

Dunno. Might be easier, but I want my chars to be judged on who they are.

Perhaps I am just strange...