lionesss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lionesss
Member since 2007 • 138 Posts

I have noticed that many people have some interesting ideas so if you have any yourself then post them here.

BTW: I always put a quote in my posts so heres one:

"Two things that are infinite: human stupidity and the universe and im not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

9weerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 9weerwolf
Member since 2006 • 1742 Posts

Well, you see, Lioness. I've already created a topic a while ago, and in that topic is a Spyro story I made up, the title is Blazing Coward. (For both my story and the topic.) I might as well write here what my Spyro story's about;

After the defeat of Dark Master Malefor, Spyro & Cynder get a baby, they call him Reno, and he grows up to a fifth Dragon Guardian! But he's, in reality, a cowardly dragon.

The first four chapters set up the events that will happen in Blazing Coward, I'm going to put as much effort and excitement in it as possible.

Storyline: Whenever someone is corrupted by darkness, a random person dies. This person will be reborn as a monster known as a Morte. Mortes are named after the eight residents of the mythological River Styx, however, there IS a NINTH Morte. During the war against Malefor, many people were turned into their dark form, which killed people and reincarnated them as Mortes. And the dark transformations of Spyro (who transformed twice) and Cynder created Mortes as well!

The Mortes want to change the Dragon Realms into a river, and called it "home".

That's basicly what my story's about.

Aw heck, I'm writing a trilogy on Fanfiction.net, titled the "Domination Trilogy". I might as well write a spin off story for it, in this topic, how 'bout that?:) 

9weerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 9weerwolf
Member since 2006 • 1742 Posts

Plot summary of Blazing Coward
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark nights corrupt even the mightiest dragons with the strongest will and powers, but the DARKEST night
is what brings our souls into a being that can be described with one single word~insanity. 

Eight of these poor souls were taken into those beings after the darkest night corrupted the innocent.
Two innocent dragons, who struggled their way to the darkest of dragons, have brought the darkest night
to others as well, and after the defeat of the darkest dragon, the two innocent dragons gave birth to what
would be the fifth Dragon Guardian

Bringers of the darkest night may not be evil in least bit, but what do we know? So, the one who said darkness is just an element, He shall be the one who's meant to be corrected.

UmbraJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 UmbraJohn
Member since 2010 • 638 Posts
As you can see, wolf handles this department well. :D
sam-are-i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 sam-are-i
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

you want to see a real idea.... it!

I have an idea where spyro,crash,and sonics worlds colliade and at first they fight at the temple ruins where gual attacked. They finally realize that they have a common goal.So they team up along there adventure they go to each others worlds and they get to know each other. In sonics world crash and spyro tease him about amy.In crashes world spyro drops sonic in the water.in spyros world crash and sonic meet cynder(like number 7.)and spyros kids.the bosses are: dr.cortex,dr.eggman,the dark master,and in the end a battle consisting of fighting all three at the same time in convexity.

LittleGreenDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 LittleGreenDog
Member since 2006 • 7367 Posts
Well, I'm not really into creating fan fiction, but I don't really mind reading other people's work.
lionesss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lionesss
Member since 2007 • 138 Posts

Thats exactly why I put it here Green :D