• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for etrnalconundrum
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 etrnalconundrum
Member since 2006 • 1527 Posts

Only people who have completed a god mode no update can post here, lol... srsly tho and there are only three of us so weel know if you haven't

~If you want to join tell us one unique strategy you used in a No Update God Mode Run and if its good enough [ Two Thirds Majority Rules ] you will officially be a member of the GM NUR Club.

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Soulxxx
Member since 2004 • 2784 Posts
I feel special... lol
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 etrnalconundrum
you should you are a master... ( lol )
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

No words need be said...

~Concerning those who wish to join the club:

--If you have already completed one proof will be needed (boss/enemy strategies make for good evidence)

--If you wish to try one..by all means (keep us updated and feel free to ask for help should you need it)

----We should have a running list made to showcase the members (in the original topic post)

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Soulxxx
I had another strategy for the centaurs... well basically it's the same like the first I posted in your topic but with a little tweaks.
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 etrnalconundrum

Heres the member list

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Soulxxx
LOL!! nice X's... look like ZEROs.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the-creeper

LOL!! nice X's... look like ZEROs.Soulxxx

I just finished my second God Mode NUR *I learned just as many new things this time as I did in my last...this surprised me*

~Those Hades Satyr's (you know the ones) where stiff competition until I realised that I had so efficiently destroyed my previous enemies that I could simply use the magic and health chest by them AND the ones that were JUST after the final Spike pillar/column to hasten the tedious battle...with some AoH and PR action I was able to quickly smite 7 of them..the stragglers where dealt with in classic fashion (utter rape)

---I remember the first time I did a God Mode NUR now...right before finishing the final puzzle of Pandora's Temple (fighting a Cyclops and puppies)..I ran into 2 different glitches

The first when I fell off of the battle stage: when I got back to the full grown Cerberuses I found only puppies (easy prey) *I mismanaged my magic so I restarted*

Then I encountered another curious glitch..by far my absurd:  I was battling the Cyclops when all of the sudden it managed to hit me.......through the floor and into the Architect and his wife's final resting place (Eternal was there so he should remember this glitch as it had never happened before or since) *I restarted because I don't like skipping battles*

My next attempt ended in meere survival (too many errors)..but I foolishly decided to press on into the Harpy Conveyor Belt fight...and that is how the cookie crumbled (I died soo many times because of that stupid little brat kid)  

---You see..I hadn't saved the entire time I had been doing the run and I could no longer redo the previous area so as to have a competant amount of health/magic to work with (I also hadn't formed the perfect strategy to combat those little b*st*rds...even though he brought me undo humiliaton and shame...it actually forced me to become REALLY creative inorder to survive their onslaught)  --- I rewarded the child with his life

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Soulxxx
I got to the conveyor with almost full health and no magic at all... it was pure hack and slash. and you know that everytime you die you get a bit of health addition to your previous state... so I finally got to the point that I had full health. I also realized that in the first encounter with the puppies (the 'arena'), they are weaker than they are later in the game, so if it takes 3 Harpoons to kill a puppy there, it will take you 8 or so (!!) to kill them later in the game, which really sucked!! cause that totally ruined my strategy.\ also, through the NUR I found tons of new bugs myself, in combat and in normal gameplay, but that doesn't make think less of this game. (IT ROCKS!! :D)
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the-creeper

I got to the conveyor with almost full health and no magic at all... it was pure hack and slash. and you know that everytime you die you get a bit of health addition to your previous state... so I finally got to the point that I had full health. I also realized that in the first encounter with the puppies (the 'arena'), they are weaker than they are later in the game, so if it takes 3 Harpoons to kill a puppy there, it will take you 8 or so (!!) to kill them later in the game, which really sucked!! cause that totally ruined my strategy.\ also, through the NUR I found tons of new bugs myself, in combat and in normal gameplay, but that doesn't make think less of this game. (IT ROCKS!! :D)Soulxxx

QFT

~Didn't you just love finding that out the hard way? *there is no visual distinction between them and their predecessors..but these puppies are hell bent on growing up and a simple spree of Orion's Harpoon won't stop them*

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Soulxxx
YES! I'm like "cmon m*th*rf*ck*r DIE!! no wait, what's this? you're growing? wtf?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOO" and I wanted to kill myself.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the-creeper

YES! I'm like "cmon m*th*rf*ck*r DIE!! no wait, what's this? you're growing? wtf?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOO" and I wanted to kill myself. Soulxxx

That's about how I felt when I was doing the finishing grapple "puppy stomp" on one and the f*cking thing grew up after I crushed it!!  I was all like ZOMG teh HAX pwned me!

~Even on my best day...fighting 4 Cerberus at the same time on a God Mode NUR w/o magic will spell LOSE...with just 3 they make a sewing circle of f*ggotry with constant puppy vomiting (literally...they just kept reproducing out of their mouths)  I restarted having realized the danger of not controlling their breeding...euthunasia was the only solution (a single Cerberus is not threat at all...but you know that)

---It has been one hell of a day I must admit (I simply loved getting my feel for the game back)..but I'm letting pleasure overide my obligations (I'm not a champion of priorities)

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Soulxxx
oh, yeah, that happened to me too, not once I gotta say... that was one of the bugs I discovered. btw, I just love the finisher!! stomp on their head as if it was a freaking... head!! ahh, the sense of power you get is rejuvenating! so after all that, who do you think is more worthy as an opponent? a satyr or a cerebrus? (however that's spelled) on a god mode NUR, I mean.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the-creeper

oh, yeah, that happened to me too, not once I gotta say... that was one of the bugs I discovered. btw, I just love the finisher!! stomp on their head as if it was a freaking... head!! ahh, the sense of power you get is rejuvenating! so after all that, who do you think is more worthy as an opponent? a satyr or a cerebrus? (however that's spelled) on a god mode NUR, I mean.Soulxxx

One-on-One...neither really puts up a good show but I give credit for the Satyr's combat skill (though they are even easier to deal with considering their constantly grapplable state).

2-on-1...If we are talking the FINAL Cerberuses/puppies....I'll go with them for being cheap pieces of crap...but I think the Hell Satyr's are most worthy since they don't get to spawn little sh*ts for me to stomp on as a diversion tactic (that is a barrel of lulz let me tell you)

~Satyrs FTW (as tough as they are...I can only imagine fighting a Heavyweight Centaur *no air rape on such a foe*...that would make for a hell of a battle)

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Soulxxx
don't give the dev guys ideas!! *runs away screaming like a b!tch* heavyweight centaurs!!
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the-creeper

don't give the dev guys ideas!! *runs away screaming like a b!tch* heavyweight centaurs!!Soulxxx

You KNOW you would love it.

~Just think..Heavyweight Centaur(s) on a Titan Mode NUR (IMPOSSIBLE!)

-Of course I already mentioned Heaveyweight Satyrs as being a must...and Satyr Archers would be lollerific

--My ROFLCOPTER would spin wildly out of control

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Soulxxx
speechless. :|
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 evanescfan
Member since 2005 • 8000 Posts
so, techniclly i can't post here?
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Soulxxx
technically, no. but we're willing to overlook this one time... (!!)
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 evanescfan
i don't wanna bug u soulxxx, you're a good guy, but i'm sure the leader wouldn't agree 'bout a thread that not all members are allowed to post in. personally i thought GMG knew better than this. as 4 eternal; yeah i should have seen this one coming
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Soulxxx

I dunno, if he wouldn't have liked it he would have shut it down days ago. it's either that or our fearless leader just doesn't take any care or interest in our union anymore... curlfro? where are you, dude? *right now, probably sleeping, or at school, but I'm talking in general*

anyway, what do you care, man? you know you can join this club anytime, the conditions are as clear as water. (just not that easy to meet them)

etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 etrnalconundrum
Evan, you have posted here twice, once was even after being expressly told that you werent allowed to, this is unacceptable. also... stop trying to ruin our fun just cause you dont have the skills we do. do not post here again!
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Soulxxx
Evan, join the club.
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 etrnalconundrum
its the only way you can post here dont post here untill you have a god mode NUR already in the making and you need help
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the-creeper

LULZ

~Evan..God Mode..NUR...do it for the children (you know the ones I speak of)

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Soulxxx
you know, we call him Evan, but that's not his name not even his nick (it short for evanescence, i persume). we should call him by his real name. just as we should call each other by our real names. unless, ofcourse he doesn't want to.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 evanescfan

I dunno, if he wouldn't have liked it he would have shut it down days ago. it's either that or our fearless leader just doesn't take any care or interest in our union anymore... curlfro? where are you, dude? *right now, probably sleeping, or at school, but I'm talking in general*

anyway, what do you care, man? you know you can join this club anytime, the conditions are as clear as water. (just not that easy to meet them)

Soulxxx
Evan, you have posted here twice, once was even after being expressly told that you werent allowed to, this is unacceptable. also... stop trying to ruin our fun just cause you dont have the skills we do. do not post here again!etrnalconundrum
Evan, join the club.Soulxxx
its the only way you can post here dont post here untill you have a god mode NUR already in the making and you need helpetrnalconundrum

LULZ

~Evan..God Mode..NUR...do it for the children (you know the ones I speak of)

the-creeper
well loooks like i gave u guys something to talk about. and no, i havn't beat an NUR on god-mode yet. i don't mind to, i just don't have the time. i know how eratating it is facing a guy who won't listen to the rules, but fact is, there are no such rules. i'll obey them once curlfro sez so. all i'm saying is that this thread is a tease to all other members
you know, we call him Evan, but that's not his name not even his nick (it short for evanescence, i persume). we should call him by his real name. just as we should call each other by our real names. unless, ofcourse he doesn't want to.Soulxxx
nah it's ok, i like evan :)
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Soulxxx
all i'm saying is that this thread is a tease to all other membersevanescfan
exactly!! ;)
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 evanescfan
[QUOTE="evanescfan"]all i'm saying is that this thread is a tease to all other membersSoulxxx
exactly!! ;)

....................... paitience, i'll show u all u're no better than me
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Soulxxx
yeah! cmon wolverine! exactly how are you going to do that?
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 evanescfan
[QUOTE="Soulxxx"]yeah! cmon wolverine! exactly how are you going to do that?

here's a start: i began a godmode NUR. and i am currently in the athens rooftops. i closed my PS2 for now
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Soulxxx
way to go man!! GMG will be pleased to hear it. just post if you need any help.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 evanescfan
way to go man!! GMG will be pleased to hear it. just post if you need any help.Soulxxx
here?
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 etrnalconundrum
yes here. your lucky you had a NUR started before i got here and saw your onslought of blatently disregardent post... PS- You think i give a d**n wether or not curlfro says there official rules? if i and two other people say you cant post here untill yo meat certain requirements then just dont f**king post here till you meat those requirements, there are plenty of other topics to post in so dont be a d**k ( for future references )
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 evanescfan
yes here. your lucky you had a NUR started before i got here and saw your onslought of blatently disregardent post... PS- You think i give a d**n wether or not curlfro says there official rules? if i and two other people say you cant post here untill yo meat certain requirements then just dont f**king post here till you meat those requirements, there are plenty of other topics to post in so dont be a d**k ( for future references )etrnalconundrum
i'm glad you're flamed :D
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 etrnalconundrum
flamed? not realy if i get mad it the boards i can just go outside with a f**k 'em mentality and chill with my friends
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 evanescfan
u still sound angry :)
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 the-creeper

... paitience, i'll show u all u're no better than meevanescfan

O RLY fool?

~Test your might and choose your destiny

---Be sure to ask for aid when you need it..also feel free to read the tactics/tips thread and contribute after having done that AND making more progress in your God Mode NUR

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Soulxxx
May the force be with you padawan.
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 etrnalconundrum
well i hope he fails pesonaly but i guess i am alittle biast
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 the-creeper

well i hope he fails pesonaly but i guess i am alittle biastetrnalconundrum

Happens.

~College time approaches

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 evanescfan
well i hope he fails pesonaly but i guess i am alittle biastetrnalconundrum
alright buddy, now u just made it personal!!!
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 the-creeper

[QUOTE="etrnalconundrum"]well i hope he fails pesonaly but i guess i am alittle biastevanescfan
alright buddy, now u just made it personal!!!

DRAMA ITT

~posting=not playing enough (play more=post less=WIN)

God Mode NUR..Serious Business

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Soulxxx
no!! no personal sh*t... I bid you stop!! or I will have to open a can of whoop-a$$ on you two! (here's another sentence I never thought I'd say) and I can do that cause I'm a master!
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 evanescfan
[QUOTE="Soulxxx"]no!! no personal sh*t... I bid you stop!! or I will have to open a can of whoop-a$$ on you two! (here's another sentence I never thought I'd say) and I can do that cause I'm a master!

he started it!
Avatar image for yahya_no_1gamer
yahya_no_1gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 yahya_no_1gamer
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Only people who have completed a god mode no update can post here

==================================================

Hey,so you beat GOW with no updates on god mode,big wow.

So what did you get in return,come on I mean you can't tell me you did all the suffering just to show off and make some NUR club,did you??!!

DevilMayCry85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DevilMayCry85
Member since 2006 • 724 Posts
Sorry to post here, since i havent finished a GMNUR, but to yahya go away!
Avatar image for yahya_no_1gamer
yahya_no_1gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 yahya_no_1gamer
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

========================================

So you posted just to tell me go away,wow this union has alot of intresting ppl.

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 the-creeper

========================================

So you posted just to tell me go away,wow this union has alot of intresting ppl.

yahya_no_1gamer

ZOMG sock puppets ITU

~Why don't you introduce yourself..you know..name and such (we have a thread for that)