mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 mjk1
Member since 2003 • 10309 Posts
Another good episode, Volker is getting quite a lot a screen time lately. It was a pity most of the lucian alliance crew had to die in the episode.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
I really liked this episode. There was only one question tho. IF the beast knew intelligence, why didn't it stop when Greir didn't shoot it the first time? Also tho this is probably the youngest cast in a StarGate franchise, I think its the best group of actors they have put together. Volker has been amazing the past couple of episodes.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
Really good episode. I thought it was going to be pretty bad when I saw the trailer, it seems like the episodes where they go groundside usually are, but this one had plenty going on both with the team on the planet and on the ship. I didn't really care for the Volker thing at the end, I just find all these love triangle stories to be going a bit overboard. THey've basically got the same thing going on with Johansen, and that's a better story among better characters. Why should I be interested in a clone story with secondary characters?
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts

It was ok but wish it moved the story along as we dont have many more episodes left. I did like the twist at the end but it also sort of reminded me of the Unas storyline. Or for that matter the "bee" thing that could zip through matter.

Also has GS been glitching when you try to do a quick reply. It's F'n P'n me off lol.

shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shockwave04

I didn't really care for the Volker thing at the end, I just find all these love triangle stories to be going a bit overboard.theone86

It not really a love triangle when only Volker kow he cares for her.

shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shockwave04

Also has GS been glitching when you try to do a quick reply. It's F'n P'n me off lol. Kurushio

I don't think I had a problem.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="theone86"] I didn't really care for the Volker thing at the end, I just find all these love triangle stories to be going a bit overboard.shockwave04

It not really a love triangle when only Volker kow he cares for her.

Eh, close enough for me. I think I more just don't like these relationship stories that are tacked on and not done very well. There are some that are done well, Carter and Johansen are two examples. There are others that aren't, such as all of Rodney's relationships. Volker's story, to me, seems really tacked on and inconsequential.