Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts

I find it hard to believe that that scientist didnt crap himself and scream when he turned around and saw that creepy alien lol.

Also its awesome that Robert Knepper if on the show but im betting 4 to 1 he is going to be a bad guy since he always is.

Id also like to understand how the hell the Lucian Alliance could be a threat to earth when SG1 kicked the Ori's ass lol.

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kurushio
I liked the episode but now im confused as to who is on what ship besides a few people obviously. Next episode should be interesting.
themyrmidon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 themyrmidon
Member since 2007 • 5567 Posts

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just as LDP was getting more screen time they had to go and do that!

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

I find it hard to believe that that scientist didnt crap himself and scream when he turned around and saw that creepy alien lol.

Also its awesome that Robert Knepper if on the show but im betting 4 to 1 he is going to be a bad guy since he always is.

Id also like to understand how the hell the Lucian Alliance could be a threat to earth when SG1 kicked the Ori's ass lol.

Kurushio

Well, militarily they didn't beat the Ori, they just found an artifact that's capable of banishing them or whatever it did. The only real military victory they have over the Ori was alongside, what, three Lucian ships, an earth ship, and an Asgard ship? Still, you would think the ships they have would be enough considering how many they have and that they're constantly making more, plus they still have the ship with Asgard tech. Were they able to mass deploy those weapons on other ships, or are they still trying to reverse engineer that stuff by the way?

And is it me, or are they getting a little confusing as to what's going on? When the episode was going on I thought TJ, Rush, Grier, Scott, and the other marines and scientists were all stuck on the seed ship, I guess I never caught the part where they made it back to destiny. I remember there was a first season episode like that where it just seemed like the little details like that were skipped over.

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kurushio
The Tauri/Asgard ship should be enough to destroy every single LA ship there is and if they ever got a ZPM then they would be unstoppable. Not to mention as far as we know Atlantis is still in the San Fran Bay lol.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

The Tauri/Asgard ship should be enough to destroy every single LA ship there is and if they ever got a ZPM then they would be unstoppable. Not to mention as far as we know Atlantis is still in the San Fran Bay lol.Kurushio

Well, actually at the end of that episode I believe they said they had a way of getting Atlantis back. As to the Asgard enhanced ship, not necessarily, other enemies have come close to defeating it with certain tactics and in great numbers (and actually did in an alternate universe).

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kurushio
When has the LA came close to destroying the asgard ship though? If the ship could stand up to multiple Ori ships, i would think it could handle atleast a dozen LA ships lol.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts
It was alright. Next weeks preview went off somewhere else. Hopefully LDP comes in somewhere soon.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
that wasn't an end to Telfords story that was a to be continued thank god.
mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mjk1
Member since 2003 • 10309 Posts

that wasn't an end to Telfords story that was a to be continued thank god.shockwave04

I hope your right, hopefully we see him again soonÂ