souleater289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 souleater289
Member since 2009 • 1346 Posts
Should they return, or do they feel old?

Should they be fast, slow?

Do you prefer Las Plagas/Uroboros?
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts
Like i mentioned before,I think that zombies needed to evolve cuz they can expect to put the same old thing in every RE game,thats why Capcom took new measures in making up the Las Plagas which i find was brillant(could care less on what other people think).
cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 cheynz
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts
I think zombies was pretty much a huge point of Resident Evil but with the new games like 4 and 5 with the way you move and wide open space the zombies would never catch you. You could be three feet from one, turn around make coffee and drink it and STILL have plenty of time to move so the faster smarter plagas was pretty much needed.
souleater289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 souleater289
I like las plagas, but they aren't really scary. But they were needed and moved the franchise.

I really like how the franchise evolves and doesn't stay the same. It will make sure it can last for a long time.

But I'm hoping for a crimson dawn zombies for the next game, they are fast, strong and scary.

The regular zombies aren't in for a comeback maybe a cameo, but not more.
rodolfolope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 rodolfolope
Member since 2009 • 106 Posts

well yes and no

las plagas and uroboros are great but 

well zombies is teh traditional thing :P 

i don't know =/

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cheynz

I like las plagas, but they aren't really scary. But they were needed and moved the franchise.

I really like how the franchise evolves and doesn't stay the same. It will make sure it can last for a long time.

But I'm hoping for a crimson dawn zombies for the next game, they are fast, strong and scary.

The regular zombies aren't in for a comeback maybe a cameo, but not more.
souleater289

The enviroment played a huge role as well, anything can be made scary in complete darkness. So the fear factor depends on the place, so  I beleive, more than the monsters or zombies.

souleater289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 souleater289
Your completely right, I mean the dogs creep me out in RE even though their design wasn't scary at all, while the dogs in RE5 had more monster over them, and they just annoyed me.
cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cheynz
Of course the maze, oh the infamous maze, salazars dogs in the maze had all the right elements of it, it was dark, they came from nowhere and you can hear them from one end to the other.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TriniPlayer

Of course the maze, oh the infamous maze, salazars dogs in the maze had all the right elements of it, it was dark, they came from nowhere and you can hear them from one end to the other.cheynz

That and the place where the regenerators were was the scariest parts of the game for me.The Majinis would probably be scarier if the enviroment was dark according to cheynz.

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cheynz
So with all that it depends on what your looking for, if you want scary it doesn't matter, if you want tradition it will be zombies and originality majinis. No matter what you pick not everybody will be happy personally just so long as I can blow them away, there a suitable replacement.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TriniPlayer

So with all that it depends on what your looking for, if you want scary it doesn't matter, if you want tradition it will be zombies and originality majinis. No matter what you pick not everybody will be happy personally just so long as I can blow them away, there a suitable replacement.cheynz

I like how you are thinking,its very true cuz not everyone would like the same thing.

goron14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 goron14
Member since 2005 • 127 Posts
well, maybe have traditional zombies, but then pull wat they did with crimson heads, so they could be faster and provide more challnege. This could satisfy both sides of the argument