ResidentEvil75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 ResidentEvil75
Member since 2004 • 897 Posts

Just like the title and my profile page says: Resident Evil IS making a new movie, and I'm NOT referring to Degeneration. I clicked http://www.imdb.com/ and searched Resident Evil in the search box, and all the possible titles showed up including Resident Evil 4 (2010), which means they ARE in the works to make another Resident Evil live-action movie that isn't the CG Degeneration movie that is scheduled for later this year. It seems that Alice is going to go after Wesker and the rest of Umbrella with her gendic clones just like she said when she left a wide opening for a 4th movie. She's bringing a couple of her friends, or should I say a few HUNDRED of her closest friends? This is good sign that Resident Evil continues to grow and not die. I mean they're making 2 movies (Degeneration, and Resident Evil 4) an HD game (Resident Evil 5), and of course the Umbrella Chronicles that was released for the Wii system back in Novemeber. So it looks like Resident Evil is not fading, when in fact it's growing. I hope it becomes like the second Super Mario Brothers, where it was released for the first time over 25 years ago, and it continues to this year to make new releases. I hope Resident Evil can survive that long. They've survived 12 years so far, and it looks like they're going on longer and longer.

Any information or updates you want, then use this website link to get you there: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220634/

GodofWars67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 GodofWars67
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts
Should be a Cool Flick ! I'm looking forward to it !
wars45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 wars45
Member since 2007 • 1458 Posts

not been a big fan of the movies so lets see if this one lives up to its name

futuramafan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#4 futuramafan101
Member since 2007 • 716 Posts

Well i hope this one is better but am still not looking forward to it and Dengeration looks good.

Avatar image for Azure-Supernova
Azure-Supernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Azure-Supernova
Member since 2006 • 5631 Posts

To be perfectly honest Resident Evil Extinction left something to be desired.
I'm interested though, to seewhich new characte (s) they introduce (if they do introduce new characters).
My only qualm is a lack of Leon S Kennedy and seeing as he can't appear in any Resident Evil movies I lost interest after Apocalypse. Hopefully Jill comes back ¬¬

Degeneration looks sweet though!

ResidentEvil75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ResidentEvil75

To be perfectly honest Resident Evil Extinction left something to be desired.
I'm interested though, to seewhich new characte (s) they introduce (if they do introduce new characters).
My only qualm is a lack of Leon S Kennedy and seeing as he can't appear in any Resident Evil movies I lost interest after Apocalypse. Hopefully Jill comes back ¬¬

Degeneration looks sweet though!

Azure-Supernova

Right, Extinction DID leave a full opening. In fact, they have to make a 4th movie, because of the way Extinction left off, the story would just hang without a 4th part. And don't worry about Leon, he and Claire Redfield are credited for Degeneration. Look it up on www.imdb.com, and you'll see it. But I hope Milla returns, she my hottest actress. All I know is that Wesker needs to come up with a plan while Alice is getting her 400 some clones ready for the "final battle."

Azure-Supernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Azure-Supernova

I'm not the biggest fan of the Resident Evil movies though, I didn't like Alice as an inclusion. I hope the fourth film ends it all, with Wesker becoming the ultimate B.O.W. and completely owning Alice and her clones. < That being said Milla is hot :P

I heard about Leon in Degeneration, i was reffering to the lack of Leon in the live -action movies. They made it impossible for him to appear in the films, their Paul Andersons greatest mistake!

ResidentEvil75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ResidentEvil75

I'm not the biggest fan of the Resident Evil movies though, I didn't like Alice as an inclusion. I hope the fourth film ends it all, with Wesker becoming the ultimate B.O.W. and completely owning Alice and her clones. < That being said Milla is hot :P

I heard about Leon in Degeneration, i was reffering to the lack of Leon in the live -action movies. They made it impossible for him to appear in the films, their Paul Andersons greatest mistake!

Azure-Supernova

Actually if you look very carefully at a flapping newspaper at the end of the first movie, Leon was killed accidentally by Jill which caused her temporary suspension.

Azure-Supernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Azure-Supernova
'They made it impossible for him to appear in the films, their Paul Andersons greatest mistake!' - Hence my point...... I almost died of shock when I first saw that newspaper......... Leon R.I.P.
ResidentEvil75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ResidentEvil75
I don't remember where I got my source for this topic from, but I read up somewhere that yes this movie is in the works. And remember all those Alice clones that Umbrella created in Extinction? Well apartently there WILL be an army of Alice clones and the first Alice is going to use them in her fight back against Umbrella. I saw a picture of all the Alice clones, but this time all the Alice's look different, except they all are dressed alike; in Alice's traditional red mini skirt and have long blond hair. So far based on the extreme little that IMDb provides non-pro members, this movie will be released in 2010, too long for me to wait, but at least by then we'll all be in digital high definition, or at least the Americans will for sure.
ComboTroop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#11 ComboTroop
Member since 2008 • 197 Posts
The current movie series, doesn't follow the game's storyline propley, and appearly Degradition will actually follow the game's storyline than just make its own trail!
Avatar image for DRAGONslayer5p9
DRAGONslayer5p9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 DRAGONslayer5p9
Member since 2009 • 88 Posts
i hope there is a new one!!!!!!