Masoli to walk-on at Ole Miss

This topic is locked from further discussion.

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts

Thoughts?  Does he deserve to play even though he's paying it himself?

Link

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts
No he does not. Ole Miss and Nutt look like fools.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
He has talent, but what an idiot. He was given other chances and blew them.
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#4 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts
He deserves another chance.. at an FCS school.. and after serving a suspension. I knew he was going to a Mississippi school the moment I heard he was coming to the SEC. Sad.
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rolltide2363
Member since 2004 • 203 Posts
+1, Nutt lost that gamble last season as well with that piece of garbage from UF.
He has talent, but what an idiot. He was given other chances and blew them.CommanderShiro
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sith_acolyte15
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
You should really start putting your post after the quote. Makes things easier to read.
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rolltide2363
are you that easily confused with all this posting trickery?
You should really start putting your post after the quote. Makes things easier to read.sith_acolyte15
are you that easily confused by all this posting trickery?
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sith_acolyte15
Who said anything about being confused? Are you always this antagonistic?
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rolltide2363
So your posts toward my opinions (for some crushlike reason) wouldn't be taken as antagonistic from your end? I think you're slowly realizing how much sense what I'm posting makes and you've moved on to these meaningless self perceived observations.
Who said anything about being confused? Are you always this antagonistic?sith_acolyte15
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rolltide2363

I failed to include the one sentence easier to read comment, so I hope you didn't get lost reading this one sith.

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sith_acolyte15

You really think you've been making "too much sense" for my tastes? No, you ignored established fact with quite a lot of it, hence my disagreement with it. And you can seriously knock off all the damn condescension. That crap isn't tolerated here. Simple back-and-forth banter is one thing, but you're not doing that.

rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rolltide2363
the 5 people that post here make it is obvious there's a zero tolerance law in effect! You're really getting fired up over these "opinion oriented" posts, when you should be praying every night for the 8 win season you think Michigan will have this year. Don't be sad you're not in the know and that Miles will be fired and end up in the most boring Conference in the land. It's hard to remember a regular season BIG Ten game that was on after 3 in the afternoon. Your opinions are like your Conference...meaningless and boring. Feel free to post more garbage whenever you're mom logs you into her computer.
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts

Wow, I'm shocked that you would turn it into something after a little request.  You can believe sith or not, who cares about the Miles situation.  Does it make you feel good about calling people out on the internet forums here?  I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be calling out Michigan when just a few years ago your team was going and losing to a team like Louisiana Monroe.  It proves the best of college football can have bad seasons and can rebound with the right hire.

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sith_acolyte15

the 5 people that post here make it is obvious there's a zero tolerance law in effect! You're really getting fired up over these "opinion oriented" posts, when you should be praying every night for the 8 win season you think Michigan will have this year. Don't be sad you're not in the know and that Miles will be fired and end up in the most boring Conference in the land. It's hard to remember a regular season BIG Ten game that was on after 3 in the afternoon. Your opinions are like your Conference...meaningless and boring. Feel free to post more garbage whenever you're mom logs you into her computer.rolltide2363

I had no real problem with you until you started resorting to petty and condescending posts. Much like the end of this one. You aren't the first to show up here with a holier than thou attitude (and a horrible grasp of the English language), and you unfortunately won't be the last. If you can grow up a bit and start posting in a more mature fashion, then you'll be fine. Otherwise, you'll have very little leeway around here.