julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts
Source, also every necessary link is in here.. If there is any [quote="Synthias_Blog"]

We can all agree that the unions need, nay deserve some nice things of their own every now and then. A few weeks ago we showcased a union but we couldn't help but feel like there was something missing? A nice shiny border to frame that awesome union to help make their announcement stand out! While at first we thought we should take the time to craft one for the Union Spotlight we here at the community thought that it would be so much more interesting if we saw what kind of border the unions could come up with! You are already so creative with the work that you put into your Unions so clearly whatever borders you come up with will be nothing short of fantastic.

The criteria for your Union Spotlight Border submission are the following requirements:

*Size of the border should be 400x380.

*Be in gif format.

*Image size less than 200k.

*No animated borders.

*When you submit your border make sure that you leave the center blank.

*We want the content to be original. That being said, don't steal other peoples work! (If you need examples of the Member Spotlight I have a few in my albums page)

Once you've settled on the perfect stage for your Union Spotlight, display your entries in your union for all your fellow members to see, then link to it in this forum page here. We will be taking submissions for the Union Spotlight Border Contest until June 30th, 12:00PM PT after we've collected the submissions the Staff will cherry pick the ones that we feel best fit the desired concept for a Union Spotlight Border.

Then on Friday the 1st we will display the top submission and let you unionists vote on which border you like most! Voting period will go from Friday when the weekly report is posted until July 7th at 12:00PM PT when your votes will be tallied. The union with the winning border will be featured in the weekly report, a union level up, and of course have their border featured for all future Union Spotlights! So unions, lets see what you got!

Since this concerns designing and such I thought perhaps someone here might be interested. The winner gets to be in the spotlight for a week, could really help spread the word. ;)
OmegaAxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 OmegaAxl
Member since 2005 • 36971 Posts

OH S***.

I was hoping MDL wouldn't know of this.

Sentinelrv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Sentinelrv
Member since 2002 • 23386 Posts
Yes, this is the contest I just posted this thread about. The HCU is offering a $50 prize to anyone who wins the contest for us. I figured this would be the best place to come to spread word about it, since it's the last active design union.
Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Sandulf29
Member since 2010 • 14330 Posts

OH S***.

I was hoping MDL wouldn't know of this.

OmegaAxl

I thought same too :P gotta get my big guns ready for competition :lol: