.::The Legend of Zelda Union "Introduce Yourself" Thread::.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#301 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Hey everyone, I'm a huge Zelda fan and brand new Gamespot member. Some faq's about me:

I am 15, i have a dog and a fat cat, my favorite color is green, my favorite type of snack cake is Cosmic Brownies (wtf?), i wear white socks, i have a psp, snes, xbox, genisis, ps1, n64, gba sp, my favorite zelda game is "Legend of Zelda Orcina of Time" hands down, i ate cereal for breakfeast (trix pwn), i enjoy shooting stuff, and my favorite quote is "To me, everyone is equally worthless". There that is everything there is that explains who i am. ;)
SwordofAzeroth

Welcome to the nexus of conversations concerning one of the greatest adventure video game series of all time that is the Legend of Zelda Union!

hylian_hero13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 hylian_hero13
Member since 2006 • 2220 Posts
i have a rabbit
Kira-Shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 Kira-Shinobi
Member since 2006 • 3145 Posts

Kira-Shinobi/Nicholas

Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Background: Trinidad & Tobago)
Height: Unknown (Not Too Tall)
Weight: Unknown (Pretty Chubby)
Birth Date: January 10
Blood Type: Unknown
Weapon: Katana & Shuriken
Weapon Name: Kenshin & Shinboku
Discipline: Self Taught
Family: Father / Alive & Well
               Mother / Alive & Well

As The Rain Begins To Fall
And The Mist Rises
His Anger Starts To Call
And So Begins The Crisis
Friendships Washed Away
A Calm Mind Now Distracted
His Heart Clouded In A Fray
A New Destiny Is To Be Crafted

~Kira-Shinobi/Nicholas

As the rain falls down, his hopes rises with the mist which fogs up his past and he continues on his path towards the future, that my friends is me, Kira-Shinobi. I look towards the future because destiny awaits no one. My dream is to write manga, specifically the story because my drawing skills need to get better. At this point I have a few in the process. One is pirate based, the second is ninja based and the third is well... indescribable. The stories are somewhat similar to what you might see in the Soul Calibur games. However it is way more in-depth and has a lot of twists and turns and quite a bit of storyline collision.  

Speaking of Soul Calibur, it is at the top of my list for favourite games. Among the list of my favourites are Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Super Mario and Fire Emblem and I'm pretty much an expert on hte Pokemon games of old. I own a GBA SP, PS, PS2 and I plan to get a DS Lite and a PS3 or Wii. Other than writing and gaming I also listen to Rap, Hip-Hip and R&B, japanese anime and game themes and '80s music. There are also some select artists I like outside of these genres. Some of my favourite include; Eminem, Christina Milian, Linkin Park, Tears for Fears, Chamillionaire, Stevie B, Jay-Z, Keyshia Cole, Notorious B.I.G and 2Pac.

Of course my dream is to write manga but I also read manga as well as watch anime. which is where I often listen to those catchy and upbeat themes that I love. InuYasha, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist are probably my favourites right now. There are so many I enjoy though so I don't really have a real small selection of favourites.

Now if you noticed I wrote a small poem above, well here’s another thing about me, I love to write poetry. I think I could perhaps write lyrics for songs but I don’t think I’ll venture into that. I do like rap music but I probably wouldn’t be able to make it. So I may become a DJ because I can’t just write all day and night now can I?

As for GameSpot, I am the leader of The Fighter's Realm Union and proud officer of The Soul Calibur Union. You may also find me at the Final Reunion, Eminent Haven, The Legend of Zelda Union, Smash Bros. Federation or World Wrestling Everything and I'm also planning to make a new union soon that will focus on storytelling, paticularly in my top 5 favourite I mentioned near the top of the intro.

Well I think that’s all you need to know about me. I hope to help out any way that I can. :) 

~Kira-Shinobi

spacecherrypie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 spacecherrypie
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

hello everyone

i'm a woman, 40 years old  ( i know !!! ) living in cornwall but moving to london soon ( yay). married, no pets, no kids but lots and lots of games...

hobbies include games, films, books, cycling, clubbing

my favourites games are : zelda, tomb raider, survival horror games, rpg

Goku-stream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#305 Goku-stream
Member since 2006 • 1194 Posts

A whole range of people. Well hello spacecherrypie and everyone else, I joined this union back in may but I havn't introduced myself, so here I go:

Well I'm an 18 year old male living in London, and my two main focuses in terms of games is The Legend of Zelda and Dragonball Z, but interests spread far and wide outside of those two.

Music taste is also diverse too, but I mainly listen to R&B, Hip-Hop, J-Pop (believe or not) and vocal (Kind of like Norah Jones).

I currently own a Nintendo DS (so looking foward to the Phantom Hour Glass), PSP, Nintendo Gamecube, PS2 and still have some of my retro consoles.

Great to be part of the Union!

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#306 Disgaeamad
Member since 2005 • 19315 Posts
Welcome to all those sexy members that joined! Kira...you need to stop using that intro, because I doubt anyone reads it...and it's getting somewhat old...>_>
Kira-Shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Kira-Shinobi
[QUOTE="Disgaeamad"]Welcome to all those sexy members that joined! Kira...you need to stop using that intro, because I doubt anyone reads it...and it's getting somewhat old...>_>

Why don't you shut up.
SwordofAzeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 SwordofAzeroth
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Yep this looks like a great union. :) lol
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 Disgaeamad
[QUOTE="Kira-Shinobi"][QUOTE="Disgaeamad"]Welcome to all those sexy members that joined! Kira...you need to stop using that intro, because I doubt anyone reads it...and it's getting somewhat old...>_>

Why don't you shut up.

I was just suggesting, many people have said they won't read your intro. I won't delete your post, either, just because I'm a nice guy.
Kira-Shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Kira-Shinobi
[QUOTE="Disgaeamad"][QUOTE="Kira-Shinobi"][QUOTE="Disgaeamad"]Welcome to all those sexy members that joined! Kira...you need to stop using that intro, because I doubt anyone reads it...and it's getting somewhat old...>_>

Why don't you shut up.

I was just suggesting, many people have said they won't read your intro. I won't delete your post, either, just because I'm a nice guy.

First of all there really should be no reason for deleting it. Whether they care to read it or not that's up to them.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
[QUOTE="Kira-Shinobi"][QUOTE="Disgaeamad"][QUOTE="Kira-Shinobi"][QUOTE="Disgaeamad"]Welcome to all those sexy members that joined! Kira...you need to stop using that intro, because I doubt anyone reads it...and it's getting somewhat old...>_>

Why don't you shut up.

First of all there really should be no reason for deleting it. Whether they care to read it or not that's up to them.

:P. Welcome everyone!
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 RandomHero1337
Member since 2004 • 3918 Posts

I just want to extend my welcome to all of the new members who recently joined! :D

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 Disgaeamad
[QUOTE="Disgaeamad"][QUOTE="Kira-Shinobi"][QUOTE="Disgaeamad"]Welcome to all those sexy members that joined! Kira...you need to stop using that intro, because I doubt anyone reads it...and it's getting somewhat old...>_>Kira-Shinobi
Why don't you shut up.

I was actually talking about the post where you told me to shut up. I wouldn't abuse my Officer powers like that
Kira-Shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Kira-Shinobi
[QUOTE="Kira-Shinobi"][QUOTE="Disgaeamad"][QUOTE="Kira-Shinobi"][QUOTE="Disgaeamad"]Welcome to all those sexy members that joined! Kira...you need to stop using that intro, because I doubt anyone reads it...and it's getting somewhat old...>_>Disgaeamad
Why don't you shut up.

I was actually talking about the post where you told me to shut up. I wouldn't abuse my Officer powers like that

Oh that. Alright then.
blazewind191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#315 blazewind191
Member since 2005 • 3557 Posts
let there be peace
Yo_Joe_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#316 Yo_Joe_Cool
Member since 2006 • 561 Posts
I'm new too!

BET8390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 BET8390
Member since 2006 • 4193 Posts
This was actually the first union I joined after creating a gamespot account. I Love Zelda and on the first page of searching for a union I saw this and joined!
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Gary_Jinfield

I'm new too!

Yo_Joe_Cool

This was actually the first union I joined after creating a gamespot account. I Love Zelda and on the first page of searching for a union I saw this and joined!
BET8390

Welcome to the illustrious Legend of Zelda Union!

This was also the first union I joined, back in the day. Hope you have lots of fun!

BET8390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 BET8390
Member since 2006 • 4193 Posts

[QUOTE="Yo_Joe_Cool"]I'm new too!

Gary_Jinfield

BET8390

This was also the first union I joined, back in the day. Hope you have lots of fun!

Thanks!

What your favorite thread in this union so far?
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

[QUOTE="Yo_Joe_Cool"]I'm new too!

BET8390

BET8390

Thanks!

What your favorite thread in this union so far?

Quite difficult to just pick one. Perhaps the Offical Off Topic Thread?:P

Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#321 Calpalg
Member since 2004 • 16167 Posts
wtf? is this the first union everyone joins? cos i did to ;)
blazewind191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#322 blazewind191
Member since 2005 • 3557 Posts
nah. i joined the marvel union (x-union) first. then i joined nintendo united and then here
General_Hyrule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#323 General_Hyrule
Member since 2006 • 4756 Posts
hey im Chris. u can call me GH. im 14 & i live in the U.S. i joined a while back but i was just beginning and there were so many members i thought id get lost. im here now though with some experience in unions! i may join the army when i'm older so forgive me if i start saying sir cuz im addicted to the ranking system. thats pretty much it.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 nuck44
hey im Chris. u can call me GH. im 14 & i live in the U.S. i joined a while back but i was just beginning and there were so many members i thought id get lost. im here now though with some experience in unions! i may join the army when i'm older so forgive me if i start saying sir cuz im addicted to the ranking system. thats pretty much it.General_Hyrule
Hi there GH! Welcome :D
General_Hyrule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#325 General_Hyrule
Member since 2006 • 4756 Posts
thanks! as u can see i like to talk.
gannon14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 gannon14
Member since 2005 • 427 Posts
Hi im Nigel,im 16 and i am from Ireland
Kira-Shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 Kira-Shinobi
Hi im Nigel,im 16 and i am from Irelandgannon14
Welcome Nigel :)
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Gary_Jinfield

Hi im Nigel,im 16 and i am from Irelandgannon14

Welcome to the fabulously glamorous Legend of Zelda Union!

Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts

I changed the name of this thread to The Legend of Zelda Union "Introduce Yourself" Thread. Nintendo ended the whole "Who are you" advertising campaign a long time ago and some people might not even know what that was from anymore. I changed it to sound a little more appropriate.

axman11224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#330 axman11224
Member since 2005 • 5903 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm axman11224. I joined here months ago but never really got around posting here. Then I wasn't able to use my computer but now that it's fixed I can so I decided to start posting here. Anyway, all the Legend of Zelda games I played were awesome and I can't wait till Twilight Princess so I guess I'll fit in here:wink::D:P
Kira-Shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 Kira-Shinobi
Hi everyone, I'm axman11224. I joined here months ago but never really got around posting here. Then I wasn't able to use my computer but now that it's fixed I can so I decided to start posting here. Anyway, all the Legend of Zelda games I played were awesome and I can't wait till Twilight Princess so I guess I'll fit in here:wink::D:Paxman11224
Welcome axman11224 and I'm sure you'll have fun posting here.
axman11224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 axman11224

[QUOTE="axman11224"]Hi everyone, I'm axman11224. I joined here months ago but never really got around posting here. Then I wasn't able to use my computer but now that it's fixed I can so I decided to start posting here. Anyway, all the Legend of Zelda games I played were awesome and I can't wait till Twilight Princess so I guess I'll fit in here:wink::D:PKira-Shinobi
Welcome axman11224 and I'm sure you'll have fun posting here.

Thank you^_^

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 Gary_Jinfield

Hi everyone, I'm axman11224. I joined here months ago but never really got around posting here. Then I wasn't able to use my computer but now that it's fixed I can so I decided to start posting here. Anyway, all the Legend of Zelda games I played were awesome and I can't wait till Twilight Princess so I guess I'll fit in here:wink::D:Paxman11224

Welcome to the always conscientious but never narcissistic Legend of Zelda Union!

I changed the name of this thread to The Legend of Zelda Union "Introduce Yourself" Thread. Nintendo ended the whole "Who are you" advertising campaign a long time ago and some people might not even know what that was from anymore. I changed it to sound a little more appropriate.

Link2025

Nintendo had a "Who are you" advertising campaign? Guess Nintendo's advertisement strategy here in Canada is a bit different. Instead, we keep getting commercials about how all Nintendo fans are insane and kept in mental institutions with the phrase "touching is good" popping up once in awhile.:P

I guess it's their take on Canadians......

axman11224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 axman11224

[QUOTE="axman11224"]Hi everyone, I'm axman11224. I joined here months ago but never really got around posting here. Then I wasn't able to use my computer but now that it's fixed I can so I decided to start posting here. Anyway, all the Legend of Zelda games I played were awesome and I can't wait till Twilight Princess so I guess I'll fit in here:wink::D:PGary_Jinfield

Welcome to the always conscientious but never narcissistic Legend of Zelda Union!

Link2025

Nintendo had a "Who are you" advertising campaign? Guess Nintendo's advertisement strategy here in Canada is a bit different. Instead, we keep getting commercials about how all Nintendo fans are insane and kept in mental institutions with the phrase "touching is good" popping up once in awhile.:P

I guess it's their take on Canadians......

.......................................................................................................Eh.............................................................................................................................................................

Nihak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Nihak
Member since 2005 • 903 Posts
Hi im Nihal i joined in jan 2005 and havent actually post till last week because... i dont really know
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 nuck44
[QUOTE="Nihak"]Hi im Nihal i joined in jan 2005 and havent actually post till last week because... i dont really know

Hey welcome! I was a little confused that the thread had a different name but now it makes sense! :)
nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#337 nazguldragon15
Member since 2004 • 3108 Posts
[QUOTE="Nihak"]Hi im Nihal i joined in jan 2005 and havent actually post till last week because... i dont really know

Welcome. I joined way back in June 2004, and a lot has changed since then. Hope you have fun here in The LoZU
Kira-Shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Kira-Shinobi

It's great to see some people coming out of hibernation in the union :P Anyways hopefully we'll see you more. :) Welcome!
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Disgaeamad
Welcome to everyone who joined before and during my break! The entertainment zone is to the left, and the drinks are to the right. nuck44 is an evil person though, he's just using me as a slave for the Union, but one day I shall overthrow him...>__>
Avatar image for flyinchicken101
flyinchicken101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 flyinchicken101
Member since 2006 • 184 Posts
hi! my name is david. I'm from mass. USA. i love the color yellow and turtles. i have 5 turtles.  I'm level 4 and i'm not really that good at this whole online gaming thing so i might need some friends in this union to help me along. if you're willing to help me, please send me a friend request.
axman11224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 axman11224

hi! my name is david. I'm from mass. USA. i love the color yellow and turtles. i have 5 turtles.  I'm level 4 and i'm not really that good at this whole online gaming thing so i might need some friends in this union to help me along. if you're willing to help me, please send me a friend request.flyinchicken101

Welcome David (can I do that?:P)

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 Gary_Jinfield

hi! my name is david. I'm from mass. USA. i love the color yellow and turtles. i have 5 turtles.  I'm level 4 and i'm not really that good at this whole online gaming thing so i might need some friends in this union to help me along. if you're willing to help me, please send me a friend request.flyinchicken101

Welcome to the ultimate manifestation of bravery, intelligence, and strength, The Legend of Zelda Union!

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 nuck44

[QUOTE="flyinchicken101"]hi! my name is david. I'm from mass. USA. i love the color yellow and turtles. i have 5 turtles. I'm level 4 and i'm not really that good at this whole online gaming thing so i might need some friends in this union to help me along. if you're willing to help me, please send me a friend request.axman11224

Welcome David (can I do that?:P)

Yes you can; and welcome David! I just love Gary's welcomes, they're awesome :D
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 nuck44
Welcome to everyone who joined before and during my break! The entertainment zone is to the left, and the drinks are to the right. nuck44 is an evil person though, he's just using me as a slave for the Union, but one day I shall overthrow him...>__>Disgaeamad
What the, how did I miss this ..... :?
axman11224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 axman11224

[QUOTE="Disgaeamad"]Welcome to everyone who joined before and during my break! The entertainment zone is to the left, and the drinks are to the right. nuck44 is an evil person though, he's just using me as a slave for the Union, but one day I shall overthrow him...>__>nuck44
What the, how did I miss this ..... :?

I remember in Jimmydude's union, I kept on talking about how I'd eventually beat him. Somebody exused me of secretly ploting to overthrow him:P I could never do that to Jimmydude;)*They're on to me.....*:lol:

-Alchemist15-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#346 -Alchemist15-
Member since 2006 • 5236 Posts
hello.my name is dan and i'm obviously a zelda fan.i have played OoT,MM,ALTTP,LOZ(NES),Minish Cap,windwaker,and i will play TP.my fav zelda game so far is OoT.i will see you on the boards:)
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 nuck44
hello.my name is dan and i'm obviously a zelda fan.i have played OoT,MM,ALTTP,LOZ(NES),Minish Cap,windwaker,and i will play TP.my fav zelda game so far is OoT.i will see you on the boards:)-Alchemist15-
We look forward to seeing you there, and await Gary's ridiculously awesome introduction :D
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 Gary_Jinfield

hello.my name is dan and i'm obviously a zelda fan.i have played OoT,MM,ALTTP,LOZ(NES),Minish Cap,windwaker,and i will play TP.my fav zelda game so far is OoT.i will see you on the boards:)-Alchemist15-

Welcome to the ultimate of ultimates, the master of masters, one of the greatest things since the conception of Ice Cream and the Zelda series itself, The Legend of Zelda Union!

axman11224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 axman11224

[QUOTE="-Alchemist15-"]hello.my name is dan and i'm obviously a zelda fan.i have played OoT,MM,ALTTP,LOZ(NES),Minish Cap,windwaker,and i will play TP.my fav zelda game so far is OoT.i will see you on the boards:)Gary_Jinfield

Welcome to the ultimate of ultimates, the master of masters, one of the greatest things since the conception of Ice Cream and the Zelda series itself, The Legend of Zelda Union!

You're scaring me-_-

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

[QUOTE="-Alchemist15-"]hello.my name is dan and i'm obviously a zelda fan.i have played OoT,MM,ALTTP,LOZ(NES),Minish Cap,windwaker,and i will play TP.my fav zelda game so far is OoT.i will see you on the boards:)axman11224

You're scaring me-_-

This may come as a surprise to you, but your not the first one to tell me that.:P