metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

As I'm sure some of you know Gamespot is going to be undertaking some drastic changes in the immediate future. Among these changes are the discontinuance of all Unions. This means that The Legend of Zelda Union's days are numbers (and probably numbered quite low at that)

http://www.gamespot.com/features/in-which-we-announce-some-pretty-big-changes-6413315/

While many people (including myself) have expressed disapproval of this decision, it's looking to be final.

I'm hoping to get the Legend of Zelda Union moved into a permanent board on the new site. While the Union itself has seen better days as far as activity goes I don't believe that the Zelda series will disappear anytime soon; I know we will not stop loving those games anytime soon and I feel a location for dedicated discussion should always be present on Gamespot.

If anyone contributed anything to the Zelda Union in the past and you wish to see it preserved, I would strongly recommend backing it up yourself just in case things get lost.

Anyways, thanks for everything; it's been a fun ride, and I hope to see you around the forums eventually. Have an excellent life.

md

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.
-Happy Mask Salesman

xxxchris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 xxxchris
Member since 2005 • 303 Posts
Man, this hits me hard. I never got around to meeting a lot of you guys, but we're all fans here and It was good to know where to go if I wanted to talk to some like minded individuals. So I guess all there's left to say is Hello and Goodbye!
Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

a

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points