Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
The title explains :D. Name and describe any weapon or gadget you would like to see in Nintendo's upcomming Gamecube smash.
Myself....

I would like to see something like a sniper bow. Some type of magnification could appear at the end of the bow enabling Link to see farther distances while firing.
Now, explain yours....
AaronElWhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 AaronElWhite
Member since 2003 • 1402 Posts
I agree in that I would like to see some kind of new bow device, too. Your idea would rock!
Jarlaxle0204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Jarlaxle0204
Member since 2003 • 1115 Posts

I want to see the wand with the fire ability from the original Zelda back. Besides being a projectile weapon, it will shoot out a flame that would light up dark areas, which brings me to my next point, they should bring back the dark rooms from the original Zelda.dvader654

That's exactly the same weapon that I was going to say. Great minds think alike :wink:

I hadn't thought about returning the dark rooms from the original games though but now that I think about it, it might be pretty cool to see. I also wouldn't mind seeing some of the weapons from LTTP brought back such as the ice rod in addition to the previously mentioned fire rod. Maybe even some of the spell medallions like Ether and Bombos. You could use this magic to nearly clear a room with stunning magic. Just some thoughts.

DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DaAznSaN
Member since 2003 • 5656 Posts

[QUOTE="dvader654"]I want to see the wand with the fire ability from the original Zelda back. Besides being a projectile weapon, it will shoot out a flame that would light up dark areas, which brings me to my next point, they should bring back the dark rooms from the original Zelda.Jarlaxle0204

That's exactly the same weapon that I was going to say. Great minds think alike :wink:

I hadn't thought about returning the dark rooms from the original games though but now that I think about it, it might be pretty cool to see. I also wouldn't mind seeing some of the weapons from LTTP brought back such as the ice rod in addition to the previously mentioned fire rod. Maybe even some of the spell medallions like Ether and Bombos. You could use this magic to nearly clear a room with stunning magic. Just some thoughts.

Is the Cane of Bryna (sp) the wand you two are referring to? I used the weapon in Soul Calibur II and was about to suggest that. :P
chicken89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 chicken89
Member since 2004 • 1776 Posts
i want a shotgun:D
matrixreaction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 matrixreaction
Member since 2003 • 47 Posts
Even though unlikely, nun-chucks would be nice
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
The Ice Rod and the boomerang from WW that locks onto people.
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
i want a shotgun:Dchicken89

lol. That's a little far-fetched for a Zelda weapon or gadget, but I guess we all have dreams of our own :D.
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts
I would like a grapling hook that could be fired from your bow to scale high walls
KingGarcia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KingGarcia
Member since 2005 • 220 Posts
How about twin swords... one sword is good but what about 2
Wytefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Wytefire
Member since 2004 • 163 Posts
[QUOTE="Jarlaxle0204"]

[QUOTE="dvader654"]I want to see the wand with the fire ability from the original Zelda back. Besides being a projectile weapon, it will shoot out a flame that would light up dark areas, which brings me to my next point, they should bring back the dark rooms from the original Zelda.DaAznSaN

Is the Cane of Bryna (sp) the wand you two are referring to? I used the weapon in Soul Calibur II and was about to suggest that. :P

Nope. That's from the Oracle games and it makes a block for Link to push onto switches and the like
And I want Hand to Hand combat. But we might get that if the new trailer is any indication. I wanna go all Kung-fu on a Moblin
hihi2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hihi2221
Member since 2004 • 395 Posts

arrows should stick in guys

and link should get a crossbow

and either crossbow or normal bow should be able to get explosive arrows that after they stab into someone or something, they blow up, just think of the possibilities...

ZeldaFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ZeldaFalcon
Member since 2005 • 585 Posts
yeah, link should definately get a bow with a sniper sight on it....but a fire rod would be cool too......ohh but I still love the hookshot best of all. It's weapon *and* method of transportation (sort of).
zoradude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 zoradude
Member since 2004 • 1073 Posts
I think he needs a spear. Now that would be nice! Think of it like Auron from FFX, link could pierce through tight enemy defenses! He also needs some sort of quick magic item like a staff that shoots different types of magic.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
I think he needs a spear. Now that would be nice! Think of it like Auron from FFX, link could pierce through tight enemy defenses! He also needs some sort of quick magic item like a staff that shoots different types of magic.zoradude

How about a spear, which he can swing around all lightsabre style!!

Heck, just give him a double sided lightsabre!!! :lol:
DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DaAznSaN

arrows should stick in guys

and link should get a crossbow

and either crossbow or normal bow should be able to get explosive arrows that after they stab into someone or something, they blow up, just think of the possibilities...

hihi2221

Ahh, no crossbow. They're stronger but they're a lot bigger, heavier, slower, and more unweildy to use than a bow. I don't see the need for a crossbow if I have regular bow.
deathlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deathlink
Member since 2005 • 192 Posts
[QUOTE="DaAznSaN"][QUOTE="Jarlaxle0204"]

[QUOTE="dvader654"]I want to see the wand with the fire ability from the original Zelda back. Besides being a projectile weapon, it will shoot out a flame that would light up dark areas, which brings me to my next point, they should bring back the dark rooms from the original Zelda.Wytefire

Nope. That's from the Oracle games and it makes a block for Link to push onto switches and the like
And I want Hand to Hand combat. But we might get that if the new trailer is any indication. I wanna go all Kung-fu on a Moblin

Actually, the Cane of Byrna was in LTTP, it made a shield that protected Link from harm, like Nayru's Love. That would be cool to see but i wanna see Link transform again. That was pretty cool. Like into a big goron wielding a big axe or a zora with a spear or something like that.

Rcsaints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rcsaints
Member since 2005 • 575 Posts

I want Link to have many swords to be able to choose from. Instead of having the usual Hero's Sword, then Master Sword. Have 5 or 6 different swords and maybe different shields, along with 3 different "uniforms". The swords should be elemental (fire,ice,etc.) and each should have a certain ability :P

and at the end continue the tradition of getting the Master Sword :D

lifegrd31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lifegrd31
Member since 2003 • 83 Posts
Remote Bombs like in Minish Cap. Those things are awesome. I mean plant the bomb run away, and press the button. No more worrying about will the bomb explode when the enemy is near! I want that!
zarfbloot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zarfbloot
Member since 2004 • 4557 Posts

Sniper Arrows (already said)

Twin Swords(already said)

Flamming arrows

soupjhhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 soupjhhs
Member since 2005 • 1625 Posts
Twin Swords would be so cool. :D
punky424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 punky424
Member since 2004 • 417 Posts
My vote is the boomerang and the rod shoots fire
Those were both cool weapons to have .
Shin_409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Shin_409
Member since 2005 • 1165 Posts

i would love to see a small thermo-nuclear device that could be hidden inside Link's cap, lol

seriously i would love to see the twin swords as said before

Ganondorf2999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ganondorf2999
Member since 2004 • 1750 Posts
The mastersword of course:P
LordJinChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#26 LordJinChaos
Member since 2004 • 17713 Posts
A huge sword like Big Goron's from OoT.
talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 talon4001
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
I think that they should bring the gust jar into 3-d, and definatly a windwaker style hammer. I like the mutiple swords I dea, and they should give him different fighting styles, as seen in the GDC trailer bomb arrows are in it.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts

I would like the twin swords too. but what i would like more is that Link since he is older and more experienced, to have more fighting techniques and movements.

Also the sword shooting out magic like past Zeldas remember when you had full health you could shoot magic out of your sword.

Genisk02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29 Genisk02
Member since 2004 • 3474 Posts
I don't know if this would exactly count as a weapon, but I'd like to see the return of the Ocarina, that would be neat.
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#30 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34795 Posts

I don't know if I want any more weapons than the usual ones (sword, bow, boomerang), but I loved that you could pick up the enemy's weapon in Wind Waker, so I'd like that pick up system to stay.

Avatar image for recipient_unown
recipient_unown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 recipient_unown
Member since 2004 • 665 Posts
I would like to see a hammer like the Megaton(OoT). I also like the idea of twin swords, and heaps of different tunics, shields, weapons,etc..., like OoT, but more diverse.
Beaver_Ben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 Beaver_Ben
Member since 2003 • 423 Posts
I want a new weapon that hasn't been seen before. I don't care how but some device that lets you fly! I don't mean like the Leaf I mean like fly wherever and conrtol where you go.
Lord_Cal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 Lord_Cal
Member since 2004 • 369 Posts
A spear. It would give link more versatility and add reach to his attacks
Lord_Cal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Lord_Cal
Member since 2004 • 369 Posts
Twin Swords does sound pretty cool, although that might make link seem more samurai like. maybe an Axe, that would be pretty cool. or a double bladed sword. that would be cool. A staff or other similar pole arm would be awesome.
Rcsaints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Rcsaints

Twin Swords does sound pretty cool, although that might make link seem more samurai like. maybe an Axe, that would be pretty cool. or a double bladed sword. that would be cool. A staff or other similar pole arm would be awesome.Lord_Cal

A bug net like in Animal Crossing o_0 :lol: It'd be kinda cool to see link to be able to do Melee kicks. Like in RE4 where you can kick the enemies down

DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DaAznSaN

[QUOTE="Lord_Cal"]Twin Swords does sound pretty cool, although that might make link seem more samurai like. maybe an Axe, that would be pretty cool. or a double bladed sword. that would be cool. A staff or other similar pole arm would be awesome.Rcsaints

A bug net like in Animal Crossing o_0 :lol: It'd be kinda cool to see link to be able to do Melee kicks. Like in RE4 where you can kick the enemies down

Kicks would be cool. Not roundhouse kicks like in RE4 but like the quick kicks in Soul Calibur 2. And throws would be cool to see as well.
Avatar image for 195838295502812842514091138119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 195838295502812842514091138119
Member since 2003 • 978 Posts

I would love it if they put the bee's from LttP in this one, they where quite handy against a group of weaker monsters. If they bring back the bee they would have to bring back the bug catching net (ok they don't need to but it would be cool) so you could catch the bee's.

wendis184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 wendis184
Member since 2005 • 619 Posts
i would like to see an explosive arrow in the new game so you could deal out some heavy damage to ennemies
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#39 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
I would like to see explosive arrows, more fighting styles, more tunics, more shields, and more swords.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 natiko
Twin swords would be cool but, unlikely(link isn't supposed to be a seasoned fighter).
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 natiko
I would like to see explosive arrows, more fighting styles, more tunics, more shields, and more swords.natiko
i forgot to say maybe some other arrow types like they have had fire, ice, and light arrows but, maybe some other kinds too.
talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 talon4001
many people have said explosive arrows, and I would like to point out that bomb arrows are shown in the second trailer
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Sizzletop
[QUOTE="natiko"]I would like to see explosive arrows, more fighting styles, more tunics, more shields, and more swords.natiko
i forgot to say maybe some other arrow types like they have had fire, ice, and light arrows but, maybe some other kinds too.

Do you have to triple-post??? anyway, how about an arrow for each of the temples from OoT. like wood arrows, fire arrows, water arrows, shadow arrows, spirit arrows and light arrows:lol:
DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DaAznSaN
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="natiko"]I would like to see explosive arrows, more fighting styles, more tunics, more shields, and more swords.Sizzletop

Do you have to triple-post??? anyway, how about an arrow for each of the temples from OoT. like wood arrows, fire arrows, water arrows, shadow arrows, spirit arrows and light arrows:lol:

Wood arrows? Aren't all arrows made of wood? :lol:
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sizzletop
I mean forrest arrows but that didn't quite sound right:lol:
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 natiko
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="natiko"]I would like to see explosive arrows, more fighting styles, more tunics, more shields, and more swords.Sizzletop

Sorry, I kept forgetting something and didn't think about editing the original one. Once again sorry.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts

Twin Swords does sound pretty cool, although that might make link seem more samurai like. maybe an Axe, that would be pretty cool. or a double bladed sword. that would be cool. A staff or other similar pole arm would be awesome.Lord_Cal

Double blades dont necessarily mean that link would be a samurai but he will have to have more agile moves and better combinations (try to move to sticks or something resembling a twin sword and you will know what i mean). Twin Swords are very complicated to move and link will have to move more his body than the swords.

And the axe wouldnt be a good idea, link isnt a tough and rude fighter those are usually the ones that use axes.

A spear would be nice.

Rcsaints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Rcsaints

[QUOTE="Lord_Cal"]Twin Swords does sound pretty cool, although that might make link seem more samurai like. maybe an Axe, that would be pretty cool. or a double bladed sword. that would be cool. A staff or other similar pole arm would be awesome.BurningDragoon

Double blades dont necessarily mean that link would be a samurai but he will have to have more agile moves and better combinations (try to move to sticks or something resembling a twin sword and you will know what i mean). Twin Swords are very complicated to move and link will have to move more his body than the swords.

And the axe wouldnt be a good idea, link isnt a tough and rude fighter those are usually the ones that use axes.

A spear would be nice.

Instead of spears, axe, twin swords, etc. I think Link should stick with the original, wielding one sword.

talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 talon4001
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="Lord_Cal"]Twin Swords does sound pretty cool, although that might make link seem more samurai like. maybe an Axe, that would be pretty cool. or a double bladed sword. that would be cool. A staff or other similar pole arm would be awesome.Rcsaints

A spear would be nice.

Instead of spears, axe, twin swords, etc. I think Link should stick with the original, wielding one sword.

but the spear would probably end up being more of a tool than a combat weapon, like the hammer in previous games, it would be cool for link to change his arsenal some.

rightmap4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rightmap4
Member since 2005 • 301 Posts
a twin blade like Lloyd's Material Blade and Dante's Agni and Rudra and maybe some kind of weapon used for punching enemy like gloves.