bladeswinger77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bladeswinger77
Member since 2005 • 98 Posts
[spoiler] well, i know that TP is well rounded, but i found a glitch (but i wansnt trying)
i was playing and i was going through the Arbiter's Grounds, and in that one section where theres lots of spikes, and quick sand, after you will kill all 4 Poes, Link keeps thinking that hes stuck in the sand (or wearing the iron boots). after that, im moving so slow that i cant get throught the rest of the room.

so, has anyone else had this problem? [/spoiler]

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
I edited your post to place it in a spoiler tag. Remember to use them if you have questions about specific aspects of Twilight Princess in the future.

At any rate to answer your question

[spoiler] It is not a glitch. Transform into your wolf form and use your senses. You will then see invisible rats attached to you. Do a spin attack to get rid of them. [/spoiler]
AdolescentDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 AdolescentDon
Member since 2005 • 9081 Posts
I know this may sound stupid and newbish but.. how do you do the Spoiler thing?
bladeswinger77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 bladeswinger77
Member since 2005 • 98 Posts
o yea, sorry, i should have remembered not to discuss things about future gameplay.

but still, has anyone had this problem?
Final_Crusade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Final_Crusade
Member since 2003 • 3117 Posts
Dude... its not a glitch. There are invisible parasites all over you. You have to turn into a beast and use your sences to attack them all off you. This will happen through out the dungeon and in a couple more as you play on.
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
Hahahaha thats kinda funny thats not a glitch at all the real glitches are minor like when you clawshot somthing you go thru part of the wall ( very minor )
glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 glennwinton
Member since 2006 • 15480 Posts
[QUOTE="Final_Crusade"]Dude... its not a glitch. There are invisible parasites all over you. You have to turn into a beast and use your sences to attack them all off you. This will happen through out the dungeon and in a couple more as you play on.

What he said.